It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada
I've been taking zinc but had not heard that about tonic water. Thank you for sharing that info again and thank you Cav for reminding me about the quinine!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Yes I saw yours and I tried to get more info on it but didn't see anything until today. I know you follow Nate, do you think he is a reliable source on this?

Have you been reading this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...
I ask because there is a new poster in it called ClintonCide who is sharing info as if its' the gospel. I had never heard of the guy he is referring to, or I don't remember him but some of you might. The link Clinton Cide shared is a wordpress so that doesn't tell me much.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
John Durham intends to call former FBI General Counsel to testify against Clinton Lawyer Michael Sussman.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
120 Wall Street and the Etemenanki, AKA "the Tower of Babel."

I been getting a heavy Aztec Empire feeling along with typical Abrahamic mythology, especially with the needlecraft heart problems, and we are 8 weeks from Winter Solstice. So, was 2012 a nothing burger and just a transposition error for 2021? 2012 was the planting and 2021 is the fruit.

Babylonian vibes...

NSA Decrypts Mayan Calendar

Who is using what calendar, who is using what cycles, who is using what reference points? Is there a communal, accepted, indisputable norm?

+++ MT, check out what they used as their center point...

Very interesting. I do remember seeing this published back in 2013 by Cryptome.org.

Cryptologic Spectrum was a cryptology journal published internally by the NSA. It was established in 1969, until consolidation with the NSA Technical Journal in 1981. A selection of articles published between 1969 and 1981 are available to the public online. The journal had been classified until its tables of contents were published online in September 2006 following a Freedom of Information Act request in 2003.

In 1981, the publication was consolidated with Cryptologic Spectrum into a single publication, called Cryptologic Quarterly. (CQ)
National Security Agency academic publications

If anyone interested here's previously unreleased bibliographies and indexes of NSA publications from The Memory Hole.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

edit on 26-10-2021 by guidedbyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Amish are the trial group, are they being monitored?

Now that we have 10 months of perfect data, where is all the data showing antibodies for The Rona showing up in every single person jabbed? Seems to me that's a way to put this to bed. Oh wait, these are not vaccines, but DNA modifiers, and these are clinical trials until 2023 so that data cannot be release because Patents and stuff.

Lab rats have no rights, just ask the beagles. Seriously, define who has more rights, beagles in a lab or humans in NZ, Aus, and Canada?

edit on 26-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Still unsure about reliability of Nate but:

a) Seems to pick up on QFrogman5326 and SpecOperator17 posts earlier than others.

b) His news (rather than trading) posts seem to get up quicker than others and he's forwarded by others alot,

c) He's just kicked off a Discord, with Tanner Atchison, to train us plebs on market trading - wouldn't surprise me if this was an element of new post-Gesara training tasked to them by White Hats. Assume most banks and Hedge Funds disappear under the weight of their wrongs... you would still want trading to get investment and measure returns/performance/value. So this makes perfect sense if the public take it over using common tools. You might argue one voice one vote is almost as important in market trading as it is in elections.

Re ClintonCide, I don't have the urge to dig into whether they're an insider or not... there inputs either stand up to my gut instinct or they don't. However, I would note that there is still the unexplained TYPO in #251

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34323 📁
Dec 4 2017 22:50:10 (EST)
Re-review RED_RED stringer.
Focus on Hussein AIDS Video.
Cross reference.
Date of stringer vs video?
Learn to decider.
News unlocks message.
Find the keystone.
Q

edit on 26-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Wasn't it thought that James Baker flipped a long time ago? Pretty sure we discussed it in the thread arising from hints in a KU post.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Im catching up, so not sure if someone else has come across this today. If not, I think some of you at least will find it to be a rather interesting take on this old photo from the drops. Im guessing most of you will recall it.

The dig on this is from a twitter patriot that I have followed for quite awhile now. They go by the handle "Tinker Sparked," or @Tinker_Sparked.

Apparently this photo has bothered them ever since it showed up and after all this time they have decided to mirror it and came up with pretty interesting rollout of their take on it. Something I would have never considered in a million years, and I would bet many of you wouldn't have either.

This was their opening tweet and the clue to their dig is right in it:

THREAD: Hidden Delivery Systems
This image has been eating at me since it was posted over 3 years ago.
When I finally mirrored it, I realized why...
and it sparked some jaw-dropping finds...

Think "pneumatic tube systems that most think are only used by banks."

I learned a LOT from this dig rollout and was very intrigued with it. Who knew those tube systems could get a LOT bigger?

I highly recommend reading The FULL ROLLOUT

I don't think you will be disappointed as it opens many more doors of possibilities to consider.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, just a thought or two expanding on the pneumatic tube systems:

1)
a) Imagine it scaled up to be the high-speed transports used to cross the continents, underground, at the speed of sound,

b) Consider that they require a vacuum to travel at the required speeds,

c) Now consider all the earthquakes at 10km deep targeted at the tunnels...

We assumed that the tunnels were being physically blocked with rubble from the earthquakes.

What if; they only needed to break the vacuums to stop the tunnel "trafficking"?

Add to this that the ALICE boring systems MELT the rock on the sides of the tunnels they bore - giving the tunnels a glass-like coating.

2) Look at the flag in the cartoon; it's stars are the country locations and the redstripes are the underground trafficking tunnels.

3) Also look at the symbols for Male/Female; both have a tunnel circle shape; male points upwards (to the surface), female points down to a tombstone (sacrificed in tunnels).

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Could be something could be nothing, but something missed it would seem.

So this turned up HERE

So I remembered that bike from a drop.

I didn't see much connection between the two save the bike and the darpagoog owns the world stuff.

But.

Note2.5 hours.

In Q drops POTUS often refers to Joe, not DJT.

June 3, 2021
Bidens mark first lady’s birthday with leisurely bike ride

Well-wishers hooted and greeted the first lady with cheers and birthday greetings as the couple arrived at the trailhead near Gordons Pond beach. A smaller group sang “Happy Birthday” to her as she and the president finished up their ride on the 5.2-mile (8.4-kilometer) trail.

So POTUS takes a stroll on a bike for 5.2 miles mirroring 2.5 hours.

Here is where it gets odd for me. A little bit ago I posted the Joe vacation days meme. When looking for Joe Biking, THIScame up no matter how I framed the search.

Even odder.

A bike ride and the Bible for Biden’s Rehoboth trip

President, first lady spent weekend of Sept. 17 at North Shores home.

You'll note 9 mirrors 6 or June mirrored Sept. We have 17. Q replied to self, 46 seconds later = POTUS 46.

So it appears Joe riding the bike was not a random event, but in fact some form of marker, I mean really, how does a guy who wears a diaper ride a bike for 5.2 miles?

The drop totally describes the sycophantic way the demented molester is treated riding a bike while the world is collapsing around him. Biking In June reflected the start of something, biking in Sept reflected the completion?

Just to add some spice.

Gematria for Gordons Pond Beach = "Birthdate Number" 666 or Jill's Birthday Bike Ride.

Also

Hilary Clinton
This is not a game
Stop The Steal
Operation Legend
Economic Collapse

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Skada
I've been taking zinc but had not heard that about tonic water. Thank you for sharing that info again and thank you Cav for reminding me about the quinine!

It contains a negligible amount for pharmaceutical purposes.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Biden: "No little expression, time is money. As one computer said if you’re on the train and they say portal bridge you know you better make other plans."

Portal Bridge - was he trying to give a cryptic metaphor?

😂🙃🤡

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is based on gematria and a lot of research. It may be what's needed to awaken the peak majority.

It's only light.

Rennesance = rebirth of thinking

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, not sure if this has been covered before but that cartoon is obviously based on this lithograph called RELATIVITY by M.C. Escher in 1953:

Bigger

This article discusses his Art for an exhibition:

M.C. Escher world is one of playful imagination and the unexpected, executed with mathematic precision to create impossible, timeless realities that would inspire amazement in the viewer. In some of his best known works, like Metamorphosis II, Ascending and Descending or Waterfall, we can see a beautiful play between the two dimensional and the three dimensional, between art and reality, and between the “real”, the reflected and the imaginary. Escher’s art has become quite popular, and even became a part of the popular culture. His images have appeared on album covers (Mott The Hoople), his concepts in films both classic (Labyrinth) and contemporary (Inception), and countless homages to the artist have surfaced on television (The Simpsons, Family Guy).

Just to prove a point... I've partially merged the photos to show how well they fit:

Bigger

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Skada

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

DW hasn't been on the thread in a long time, but I still follow his recommendation to drink tonic water with a tablet of zinc daily.

I did get sick once, but it wasn't respiratory based. No colds, flu in the chest or whatnot since then.

Oddly, my antibody count re: coof has increased. Hopefully a sign of battles fought and won.

Cheers

Why Tonic water? I find it tastes bitter. Is it that stuff that is in grapefruit?

I would like to know before I go grab some for something other then a Gin and Tonic.

Tonic water because it has quinine in it.

Cheers

Is there a certain amount to drink to get the "right dosage"?

I think the quinine is the bitter stuff, isn't it?

Just a few ounces is all you need.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Wasn't it thought that James Baker flipped a long time ago? Pretty sure we discussed it in the thread arising from hints in a KU post.

Yes. That was the rumor. Let's hope that's true.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Portal Bridge - was he trying to give a cryptic metaphor?
😂🙃🤡

Tax dollars at work.

The project is estimated to cost $1.8 billion. Funding comprises $811 million from the State of New Jersey, $766.5 million from the Federal Transit Administration (FTA), $261.5 million from Amtrak and $57.1 million from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).

1.8 billion
-
$261.5 million from Amtrak
=
?

say what

what it should be

edit on 10/26/2021 by CrazyFox because: wrong meme

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That actor on the bike playing Joe Biden actually looks like Jim Carey this time. The smile is very similar.

Although Jim Carey, even though he's been a popular choice, has not been on my list of possible candidates until now. My reasoning was that Carey was a huge Trump hater.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Correct according to Ben Garrison.

onehuman, some intriguing tweets in that thread. While some like Elon are making us think they're going to live on starships and colonize Mars, it's more likely they (the elites) will be moving underground, since it's already been planned from the 50s and now built. A safe heaven for them while they wait for the population to die off and re-emerge later. Sounds crazy but I don't put anything past them.

twitter.com...
edit on 26-10-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Boring

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join