It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I was just thinking about this. So the round was a 44 from a revolver, so a 44 magnum. That is no tiny round. So Baldwin pulled the gun from the holster and then quickly fired a round. If you've seen westerns, cowbows don't pull the revolver from their holster, put both hands on the gun, and then fire. The gun came out of the holster, "aimed at the camera" and then was fired one-handed by the "unsuspecting" Baldwin. Since he "didn't think it was loaded," the gun should have gone flying. I don't know how well I could handle a 44 magnum one-handed if I knew what was coming. If I thought the gun was empty, I know that thing would be flying through the air from the recoil. The story stinks. Need more info.

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RookQueen

RockQueen, that article, I think, proves that it WAS a White Hat False Flag?

From your link:

It’s still unclear what was loaded into the gun at the time of the shooting, and the district attorney said the authorities are focusing on ballistics to determine what was loaded into the gun, according to the times.

I presume it is "unclear what was loaded into the gun" because they couldn't find the bullet that "killed" Halyna?

As I see it, there are only 3 possible reasons for this, assuming only 1 bullet was fired:
1) It WAS a blank,
2) Halyna was wearing a bullet proof vest and the bullet was still stuck in it when she was moved into the ambulance,
3) Baldwin, or an accomplice, removed both the bullet and casing from the scene.

The 4th possibility is that there were so many fired bullets on the scene that they have not yet isolated which one has Halyna's DNA on it?

The "bullet" went through one person and impacted one other person. Bullets that are not "inside" someone are hard to find, like finding a needle in a haystack, especially because this said bullet could have fragmented into multiple pieces making it even harder to find. Unless the bullet lodged in the second victim, it would be an extremely hard thing to find out in a field. There is no telling where that bullet or bullet fragments went after impacting the second person.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Surprised nobody caught the new drop from Mr Pool at 10:45 pm last night. I missed it also and I was scanning telegram hard last night.

Simple post:

fbdf51d

I was thinking maybe it is a file name to a more well know picture Q posted perhaps?

Telegram Link

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Surprised nobody caught the new drop from Mr Pool at 10:45 pm last night. I missed it also and I was scanning telegram hard last night.

Simple post:

fbdf51d

I was thinking maybe it is a file name to a more well know picture Q posted perhaps?

Telegram Link

Found This interesting

Pic via trends map

edit on 10272021 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

So just to be clear here, a woman from Washington State that oversaw the theft of the 2020 election from the people of this state is now heading to DC to be in charge of the election system for the entire country. "Kraken" in deed.

Well of course they would get a RINO from our state to be in charge of federal "election integrity". We have a long history of certifying the loser as the winner in our Governor elections - look back to the 2004 "election" of Christine Gregoire (D) as governor. After Dino Rossi (R) won the election and then won the automatic recount (due to votes being so close), Gregoire demanded a hand recount and, what do you know - boxes of "uncounted and wrongly rejected" ballots were found (not to mention that there were almost 4000 more ballots counted in King County than there were residents of King County) and Gregoire "won" by 129 votes. Courts packed with liberals and RINOs pretty much ended any action by the republicans to further challenge the stolen election and Rossi, knowing the steal was complete, conceded. Now we have the brainwashed people in our state who voted a 3rd term for our idiotic, Carl Spackler like, current governor Jay Inslee...

Well now I'm rambling and starting to go off topic. The point being - if you want someone in charge of "election integrity" who will not find anything wrong with the stolen elections, hire a Washington state politician.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Only took 5 months...

twitter.com...

According to Amgr eatness, Huelsman has done camera work for Saturday Night Live.

twitter.com...

Taqiyya (alternative spellings taqiyeh, taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his Islamic faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution. It is based on Qur'anic verses that instruct Muslims not to "take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers... except by way of precaution," and to not utter unbelief "except [while] under compulsion".
WikiIslam
Perhaps just call it Islamic deception in Omar's case.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
There were a number of people who picked up on it last night. There has been an extensive decode but the summary is to watch for week 44 [starting November 1st] be aware of where you are at 2 o'clock. Basically a summary/confirmation of an internet blackout, the pyramid of cabal control collapsing and the visitation of others through a wormhole.
There was an interesting addition.

Brandt22 1:33-start-csoo2-kbjn-mis-osi
Chief of Staf-002- - - Tonopah Test Range Airport [code KBJN]
- - - Military Intelligence Service
Office of Special Investigations.
I have no idea how this was concluded but it does follow what has been inferred for a while now.
Hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
According to Jack Posobiec, Jill Biden has been asking around wanting to know if there is a way to remove a sitting Vice President.

If true, that would seem to indicate that Kamala is trying to worm her way into the Oval Office and the Biden's want to get her out of the way before she stabs them in the back.

mobile.twitter.com...

Little does Kamala know that isn't gonna fly. 😂

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Portal Bridge - was he trying to give a cryptic metaphor?
😂🙃🤡

That is $4.33 not $4,300,000

ETA
A 1.3 trillion Powerball then becomes $4,330.00.

edit on 27-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
I know this is off topic but I have to ask...is anybody else feeling like divine justice has been served with the Atlanta and Houston World Series match up?

Yes two Red state teams and the Braves were beaten by politics on hosting the All Star Game to celebrate Hank Aaron. The jerks are getting crow pie on many levels with these two teams.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
More Pope related news which interesting also can connect to Pool post of the smiling red/orange face with the devil horns. Could it be inferring a pumpkin? Timing the end of October.
Biden is going to visit the Pope on October 29th and then on the 30th onward to the G20 summit. Or will he really be going?

The Pope is really busy these days with a parade of U.S. visitors. Biden, Pelosi, Kerry [May], or Harris receiving messages indirectly from the Pope via a rosary. However there are others also going to Rome such as Janet Yellen under the guise of the G-20 meeting.

I have wondered whether there is something much more important being arranged. The Vatican is unique and operates as a country under the authority of the Holy See with the Pope as the head. I noticed that the Vatican does not have any extradition agreements in place. This could allow Biden, Pelosi, Fauci and gang the ability to flee there and then plead for asylum if things come to a head. There is a large cast of characters so the G-20 summit is a perfect excuse to be nearby.
Just imagine what would happen when there is no ability to prosecute for crimes against humanity. What would the over 1 billion world catholic followers think and how would they respond?

Whether able to take communion or not is trivial in comparison to something like this. This would result in a world wide revolt. There would be no way to bring them to trial and hold them accountable for the crimes against humanity. So I think the timing of the 44th week, starting with November 1st lines up with the timing of Biden being overseas.

How would the Pope possibly even explain this action? Compassion??? Forgiveness???

I wonder if that ties into the other Pool post of the veil being lifted from the face of the statue? People have the veil lifted from their eyes and see the truth.

Just some wandering thoughts but just wondering what if?
www.reuters.com>world>biden-heads-g20-talk-e
www.offshore-protection.com>offshore Blog

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Who’s running, Joe? Biden says ‘Trump’ 24 times during Va. stump for McAuliffe

Biden mentioned Trump by name 24 times during a brisk, 17-minute speech in a park near the Pentagon in northern Virginia, attempting to use his predecessor’s legacy to bash Republican Glenn Youngkin, who is tied with McAuliffe in polls in a state Biden won by 10 points just a year ago.

How could anyone tell what he was SAYING?

Why won't Terry just remove his face mask and show us his lizard face? Is he ashamed of it for some reason?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I guess at this point we shouldn't be surprised that Twix sponsored this Halloween ad🙄🤡

Twix is owned by the Mars family aka Mars, Incorporated founded in 1911 in Tacoma, Washington with headquarters at 6885 Elm Street, McLean, Virginia.

The may have a pneumatic tube tunnel considering the short distance.

Mars Food UK Limited is the name of the United Kingdom branch of Mars, Inc., based in Slough, England. Mars Drinks UK, the beverages division of Mars Limited, operates from Basingstoke in Hampshire and specializes in office vending machines.

In February 2003, Mars acquired Aquarium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. The company introduced a genetic test for dogs using cheek swabs to identify breed breakdown, trait tests and health risks in 2007 known as Wisdom Panel. They have been under PETA scrutiny for years.

One study was conducted in collaboration with the Salk Institute regarding angiogenesis and spatial memory, in which mice were given an ad-lib diet that included epicatechin, plant-derived flavonoid.

Mars is heavily invested in pet food & healthcare/hospitals.

Throughout 2012, Mars contributed $376,650 to a $46 million political campaign known as "The Coalition Against The Costly Food Labeling Proposition, sponsored by Farmers and Food Producers". This organization was set up to oppose "Proposition 37", demanding mandatory labeling of foods containing genetically modified ingredients.

In 2021, Mars was named in a class action lawsuit filed by eight former child slaves from Mali who alleged that the company aided and abetted their enslavement on cocoa plantations in Ivory Coast.

As you might guess they have a super long history that the wiki only skims the surface.

As of April 2020 the combined private fortune of the Mars family members was estimated at around $126 billion. The Mars family was among 18 billionaire families who lobbied Congress to eliminate the estate tax.

They are likely part of the Committee of 300. 911:Black nobility

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Well, I am very disappointed.

I watched that ad. But I am at work, and could not have the volume on.
90% of the way through it, and I was ready to ask you "what the heck is wrong with it?" I thought it was cute. I also believed the child in the dress was a little girl.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

90% of the way through it, and I was ready to ask you "what the heck is wrong with it?" I thought it was cute. I also believed the child in the dress was a little girl.

Holy Moly, you Need to hear the volume....they make it clear the kid is a boy and just WOW....disturbing !

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Very interesting. Honestly, there are Dems and Repubs who are proud of how good they are with corrupt practices.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Jill has hated Kamala since the Dem debates, where Kamala outed Joe as a Racist and a Rapist.

Dems are all imploding.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Lib media says Biden should not go to G20 without a Climate Change thingy completed by Congress.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

WHAT? You thought it was CUTE? So a kid is dressed as a girl, TRANS AGENDA, and said kid is protected by a DEMON, which, if anyone disagrees with TRANS AGENDA, they are destroyed by said DEMON, no questions asked. And you thought that was CUTE? Forget that the mind control imagery is barely selling toxic chemicals in the packaged form, how the hell can this be considered CUTE?

It isn't an add for "candy" but an add for the destruction of male/men/masculinity FIRST, it is an outright demonstration of the move from subtle to overt.

The fact that anyone watches broadcast teeeveee at all at this point is insane. I don't see ads, haven't except when embedded etc. but the idea that a person subjects themselves to streams of this hours on end is madness, absolute madness.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This isn’t surprising. Remember who ran the White House when Ronald Reagan couldn’t? Good old Nancy.

BTW. What if the vaccine has more than one purpose? Like…if everyone’s body is flooded spike proteins, will that destroy the evidence from the original spread of COVID? The future humans came back because “evidence was destroyed.” The vaccine is covering their tracks. On purpose or not.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Jill has hated Kamala since the Dem debates, where Kamala outed Joe as a Racist and a Rapist.

Dems are all imploding.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
freebeacon.com...

Authorities in Denver have ordered the arrest of Steve Bachar, a longtime Clinton operative and "socially responsible" investor who has been charged with felony theft and securities fraud. The former co-chair of the Clinton Global Initiative is also under investigation for unrelated allegations that he mishandled millions of dollars allocated for personal protective equipment at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.

(Bolding mine)

This article about him is from 2015. Hope Steve is watching his six and doesn't get the ole 'cide treatment.
www.denverpost.com...

Politically, which lands him in this blog, Bachar helped bring the Clinton Global Initiative America to Denver in 2014 and this June. He was a staff member in the Clinton White House, as well as in the Treasury Department.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join