It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Dems Float ‘Trillion-Dollar Platinum Coin’ Plan To Inject $1 Trillion Into Government’s Account ‘Without Any Impact On Inflation’

“They conjured up a $1 trillion platinum coin. Apparently, there’s a loophole in the Constitution that allows this fraud to take place, but why not just conjure up a $30 trillion platinum coin and get rid of all the debt,” Max Keiser points out.

"The bankers own the earth. Take it all away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take the power to create money away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money."
― Josiah Stamp, Director of the Bank of England, 1928

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

As I said:
"I'm not going to say that this is much to do about anything by 100%,"

So after poking around it would seem that due to the number of EQ events in that area, those events are being posted in that pattern and not because of a grid. It would look like that the people made it look that way so that it would just be easy to search each group of events. Look at the locations to see what I mean.

Again if TrueAmerican was around they would have been able to explain this image better then I could.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

***LNM, I'll be cranky till the last.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Mr Pool has posted 9 more pictures... and 2 video repeats

#4 = A

#5 = Red2? at SEC building in DC

#6 = Tears of Joy... US or Chinese population?

#7 = LIGHT breaking apart 3D... perhaps breaking of 3(G)D

#8 = US wide LIGHT at night

#9 = Green typewriter (NOT corona but Olympia) with UPDATE briefing being typed up?

#10 = 10 seconds... last posted Jul 25th but was 24 seconds
The red white and black snake may represent blood with graphene oxide in it?

#11 = 32 seconds... lasted posted Jul 23rd but was 34 seconds

Consider:
1) #1 is a reflection and change from black to white of this post on 2021-06-14 21:30:

2) #4 "A shaped dollar" = Answer to this "Q gavel on dollar" picture from May 17th 5:25PM... Q&A!:

...and this 100 Euro gavel from Oct 4th 7:54 PM

...and this one of Updated currency for the transition = half old style, half new style... from Jun 11th 9:54PM:

...and these ones from Jun 11th 10:54PM:

3) #9 "Update" typewriter compares to this post from Apr 21st:

"How do you start a new beginning?"... "Update"

Lots more to compare but I really must get some sleep... in summary:

WE ARE SEEING CONCLUSIONS AND CLARIFICATIONS TO OLDER POSTS in Q&A FASHION!
edit on 25-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Rel, I'll take a crack at these three.

Energy issues is obvious. I'll suggest this means the end of the petro dollar for good.

This would connect to the Saudi side of the pyramid /_

Worth noting, I would expect ending the petro dollar would devastate the oil bourse, the big "Agent" that stands between the ground and the industry using it. That would be huge. Also worth noting, at least in the interim, the "Dollar" must have value, otherwise those holding at as a reserve currency will simply go to war with everyone and everything. That is, unless deals were made.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Aside from an energy crisis, green new deal, petro dollar going bye-by; Green colored pump handles here in the states is Diesel fuel which is always in higher demand than gasoline. Create a shortage of diesel and famine will soon follow.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I updated my post to show comparisons with previous Pool posts but there must be a lot more... I don't have the energy to add them all tonight... any volunteers?

I know there is another US at night map... and another bloody jelly (in August?)... and 3 or 4 more marble busts.

I reckon it needs one aggregate comparison per each of tonight's posts... it implies clarifying a lot of loose ends!

Need to get some zeds.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, there is a pool picture of a $100 dollar bill with an A at the end of the serial number which would match tonight's A... it also fuzzies out the FEDeral Reserve SySTEM!
edit on 25-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

SO agrees. comment starts at :56

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Have to post this before bed as I think it may relate to #3525:

From The Defender:

‘Unconscionable’: Pfizer, Moderna to Rake in Combined $93 Billion in 2022 COVID Vaccine Sales

A report by health data analytics group, Airfinity, projects “unprecedented” sales and profits for Pfizer and Moderna in 2022. According to the People’s Vaccine Alliance, the companies are pricing their vaccines by as much as $41 billion above the estimated cost of production.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]
Q

dk = did knowingly?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Did we have a discussion earlier this year about Senator Roy Blunt being in the Anti-Trump RINO camp?

He's joining the little group of "Trump should stop talking about the 2020 election" Republicans.

Source: gettr.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Las Vegas - For God & Country
Q Convention

Jim Caviezel Emulates 'Braveheart' Speech to Cheering Crowd at QAnon ,FIGHT THE ILEGAL POLICE STATE - Oct 26, 2021

Police in US, Europe arrest 150 suspects in global dark web sting

Operation Dark HunTOR also recovered millions of euros in cash and bitcoin, as well as drugs and guns. The bust stems from a German-led police sting earlier this year taking down the "world's largest" darknet marketplace.

Dark HunTOR, "was composed of a series of separate but complementary actions in Australia, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States," the Hague-based Europol said.

In the United States alone, police arrested 65 people, while 47 were held in Germany, 24 in Britain, and four each in Italy and the Netherlands, among others.

A number of those arrested "were considered high-value targets" by Europol.......

Italian police also shut down the "DeepSea" and "Berlusconi" marketplaces, "which together boasted over 100,000 announcements of illegal products", said Europol, which coordinated the operation together with its twin judicial agency Eurojust.

German police in January closed down the "DarkMarket" online marketplace, used by its alleged operator, an Australian, to facilitate the sale of drugs, stolen credit card data and malware. ......

edit on 10262021 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Link to the 170th Meeting of V&RBP Advisory Committee (Part 1)

Advisory Committee - Event Materials Links

Doc#3 EUA amendment request ... children 5-11 (480.68 KB)
- pg. 16 FDA Trial Safety ranges (at least 6 months of follow-up)

- pg 17 Data from study C4591007 (shown in report)
Cohort 1 = 1,518 vac + 750 placebo = (~2 months safety follow up)
Cohort 2 = 1,591 vac + 778 placebo = (~2.4 weeks follow up / in process)

edit on 26-10-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

One additional thought on this picture, if anyone remembers the rhyme, red touching black indicates a non-venomous snake in the US. Pool does like to use stock photos, and of course they wouldn't use a real venomous snake, but it is interesting that the snake is one that a lot of people would fear as poisonous when it likely is not.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Link to the 170th Meeting of V&RBP Advisory Committee (Part 2)

- pg. 6 Data wrong Ref 10 - CDC Covid Data Tracker
US Cases U18 = 14.9% (not 22.3% listed) 5-11 = 5.4% (not 8.7%)

Doc #2 - Pfizer VRBPAC Briefing Document
p. 8 = "effectiveness... inferred based on..."
p. 11 = "It is reasonable to predict..." "may expect..."
p. 14 = "full magnitude is not yet fully characterized"
p. 14 = "risk factors are unclear" "may become a primary driver..."
p. 11 = long term safety will be studied in 5 post-authorization safety studies

p. 7 = 143 CV-19 deaths / 1,800,000 confirmed cases = .00007944

Report cases of MIS-C in the US

p.16 = 3.2. Phase 1/2/3 Pediatric Study C4591007

More sources:
Why is Pfizer Requesting Legal Immunity if Vaccines For 5 to 11 Year-Olds are Safe?
Is the FDA about to approve an experimental COVID vaccine for kids?
edit on 26-10-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

One additional thought on this picture, if anyone remembers the rhyme, red touching black indicates a non-venomous snake in the US. Pool does like to use stock photos, and of course they wouldn't use a real venomous snake, but it is interesting that the snake is one that a lot of people would fear as poisonous when it likely is not.

Red on Black; Friendly Jack
Red on Yellow; killer fellow.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled

Scarlet Kingsnake Still Mimics Extinct Venomous Species

“If red touches yellow, you're a dead fellow; if red touches black, you're all right, Jack." To avoid being eaten by predators like black bears, bobcats, and hawks, the scarlet kingsnake mimics the vivid stripes of the deadly, venomous coral snake.

And in the decades since the local extinction of the eastern coral snake (Micrurus fulvius) in parts of the southeastern U.S., the scarlet kingsnake (Lampropeltis elapsoides) has evolved even more convincing mimicry. They’re now better imitators than they ever were, and that’s because the trick still works, for now.

Batesian mimicry, in particular, is when a toxic species is mimicked by a more palatable one to deceive predators, conferring some survival advantage. The most precise mimics are favored by natural selection when their model becomes increasingly rare.

edit on 10262021 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't know about their data, but I'm pretty sure we are all in trouble. In the last few weeks I've had sinus congestion and significant cough two separate times, both times after I was in contact with a 15 year old that got the same thing from school. This leaves a lot of questions in my mind. I don't get sick twice in the same way in the same year, and never within a few week period. If I had a compromised immune system it likely would have been bad. Like Caled in the hospital on a ventilator bad. Last night I was in and out of some vivid dreams, and one interesting thing that happened is that my sinuses just, well, became uncongested. I didn't take any Sudafed or anything like that. It felt artificially induced, like "bam, everything in your sinuses is gone in an instant." Very weird feeling like using one of those bulbs to clean out a babies sinuses, minus the suction. It was nice because I was able to actually sleep properly after that happened. But the point is, something may be circulating through the school system, and everyone around the kids that get it may also be getting it.

originally posted by: brewtiger

Link to the 170th Meeting of V&RBP Advisory Committee (Part 2)

- pg. 6 Data wrong Ref 10 - CDC Covid Data Tracker
US Cases U18 = 14.9% (not 22.3% listed) 5-11 = 5.4% (not 8.7%)

Doc #2 - Pfizer VRBPAC Briefing Document
p. 8 = "effectiveness... inferred based on..."
p. 11 = "It is reasonable to predict..." "may expect..."
p. 14 = "full magnitude is not yet fully characterized"
p. 14 = "risk factors are unclear" "may become a primary driver..."
p. 11 = long term safety will be studied in 5 post-authorization safety studies
p. 7 = 143 CV-19 deaths / 1,800,000 confirmed cases = .00007944
Report cases of MIS-C in the US

More sources:
Why is Pfizer Requesting Legal Immunity if Vaccines For 5 to 11 Year-Olds are Safe?
Is the FDA about to approve an experimental COVID vaccine for kids?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

Prove me wrong.

Good to see you BT.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

DW hasn't been on the thread in a long time, but I still follow his recommendation to drink tonic water with a tablet of zinc daily.

I did get sick once, but it wasn't respiratory based. No colds, flu in the chest or whatnot since then.

Oddly, my antibody count re: coof has increased. Hopefully a sign of battles fought and won.

Cheers

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join