It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

DW hasn't been on the thread in a long time, but I still follow his recommendation to drink tonic water with a tablet of zinc daily.

I did get sick once, but it wasn't respiratory based. No colds, flu in the chest or whatnot since then.

Oddly, my antibody count re: coof has increased. Hopefully a sign of battles fought and won.

Cheers

Why Tonic water? I find it tastes bitter. Is it that stuff that is in grapefruit?

I would like to know before I go grab some for something other then a Gin and Tonic.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

DW hasn't been on the thread in a long time, but I still follow his recommendation to drink tonic water with a tablet of zinc daily.

I did get sick once, but it wasn't respiratory based. No colds, flu in the chest or whatnot since then.

Oddly, my antibody count re: coof has increased. Hopefully a sign of battles fought and won.

Cheers

Why Tonic water? I find it tastes bitter. Is it that stuff that is in grapefruit?

I would like to know before I go grab some for something other then a Gin and Tonic.

Tonic water because it has quinine in it.

Cheers

edit on 26-10-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder if they will make it the size of a quarter, like they do with the dollar coins they mint? Imagine putting that into the Coke machine by mistake.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Cheers

Tonic water because it has quinine in it.

Cheers

Is there a certain amount to drink to get the "right dosage"?

I think the quinine is the bitter stuff, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Cheers

I've been doing zinc tablets and green tea at the first hint of anything going wrong. It's worked well so far, but it's funny that this is coming up today because this morning I actually woke up with a sore throat. So I'll be double dosing on zinc and green tea when I get home tonight.

Other than just now, since this began, I've gotten a scratchy throat like twice before but the green tea and zinc knocks it out overnight.

The theory behind the green tea with zinc is that green tea is an ionophore that allows your body to absorb enough zinc to eradicate whatever ails ya. Under normal circumstances your body can't absorb enough of the zinc in a zinc tablet to kill these viruses.

Ugh. Short on time. At work. I just saw something about the Marines getting a warning that if they don't take the shot they'll be court martialed. If true it sounds like it's about time for the rubber to meet the road. Q claims that the Marines are the one organization that will remain loyal to the cause.

From where I sit, if this is all going to plan, they won't be allowed to boot the Marines.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Cheers

Zelenko put his protocol in one pill. Probably a challenge to get on your end but worth keeping in mind, as he's putting himself out there on it so it is solid. He also has a dire warning on the number ___ for the jabbed.

As for getting sick. Used to be no big deal, now one has to plan on how to deal with others. Women have it good for now "female trouble" shuts the "is it The Rona" question down. Used to say "I'm not feeling well" and folks would say "are you okay, can I bring anything" and now it is "lock yourself up for my sake."

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
In other news...
sosrff.tsu.ru...
Why is the Schumann Resonance Blacked out? Did they turn it off because it has been overly active as of late?

Or maybe they are just getting ahead of the time?

those spikes that hit the bottom are when I can't sleep. And the other day, I did hear the "Hum" that another poster stated they heard.
It almost sounded like a tibetian singing bowl?
edit on 10/26/2021 by Skada because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Admittedly I won't read the piece because wired

But I found this out of context clip hilarious on so many levels. It reminds me, HTF is Crowdstrike still alive? They IPO'd to a billion dollars based on never having made a profit, failing on every task but the one's that were rigged, are embroiled in the spying mess and are generally a garbage company that no one would miss if they died.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I don't know about the blackout, but I don't hear the hum today. Do they have low pitched Tibetan singing bowls? It isn't a high pitched sound. The best description is the common one which is kind of a really low diesel engine idling. Kind of. I'm not even sure if "hearing it" is the right term...it is so low, the sound is like a pressure wave.

In other news...
sosrff.tsu.ru...
Why is the Schumann Resonance Blacked out? Did they turn it off because it has been overly active as of late?

Or maybe they are just getting ahead of the time?

those spikes that hit the bottom are when I can't sleep. And the other day, I did hear the "Hum" that another poster stated they heard.
It almost sounded like a tibetian singing bowl?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
120 Wall Street and the Etemenanki, AKA "the Tower of Babel."

I been getting a heavy Aztec Empire feeling along with typical Abrahamic mythology, especially with the needlecraft heart problems, and we are 8 weeks from Winter Solstice. So, was 2012 a nothing burger and just a transposition error for 2021? 2012 was the planting and 2021 is the fruit.

Babylonian vibes...

October 26, 1520 - Charles V is crowned as Holy Roman Emperor.

October 26, 1881 – Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday participate in the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral in Tombstone, Arizona.

Oct 26, 2001 – The United States passes the USA PATRIOT Act into law. After President Donald Trump threatened to veto the bill, the House of Representatives issued an indefinite postponement of the vote to pass the Senate version of the bill; as of December 2020, the Patriot Act remains expired.

On March 15, 2020, Section 215 of the PATRIOT Act—a surveillance law with a rich history of government overreach and abuse—expired due to its sunset clause. Along with two other PATRIOT Act provisions, Section 215 lapsed after lawmakers failed to reach an agreement on a broader set of reforms to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

Covid-19 is very much like the Kobayashi Maru. It’s the no-win scenario test of one's character. The Kobayashi Maru has been used by computer security educators to teach students to think like an adversary, that by stepping outside the rules of the game one can redefine the game.

Meanwhile the flood is coming...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Guyfriday

If that's the case I'm fine with it but I raised it so that we can get to the bottom of it.

Rel, I was going to chime in and say that it is a pattern we use to isolate locations within the grid. I am not a geologist, but have worked with them setting up similar grids for under ground water studies. We set these grids when we are looking at capturing a previously unknown location of a repeating event so we can get a "snapshot in time" as it occurs.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
From Nate Burrano........What do you all think about this????

t.me...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I get the feeling those other volcanic emissions are to be ignored at all cost. Phage for one used to argue with me that it was basically a nothing burger as to what was coming from volcano's to paraphrase. No one can win that argument who is ignoring the data. So, those shills try to belittle or ignore the data. Their logic fails due to selective ignorance.

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm still amazed that the volcano is still building pressure after spewing lava out for the last month, but the media is barely talking about it. Very weird that the Hawaiian volcano got a lot of press around here, but both Etna and La Palma were ignored pretty much. I mean shoot if it wasn't for a few videos people wouldn't have even known about the Icelandic volcano that went off.

There were a few others too, but my point being that all of these volcanos have put out more green house gases then the entirety of human existence, yet nothing about that rather we get Greta singing and yelling about how western countries are destroying the planet. As a Meteorologist friend of mine would say, and has said: "I smell a Glaciation Period starting."

edit on 26-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Energy issues is obvious.

Dark Winter

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In reply to your last meme:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Cheers for the clarification JoM!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RQ, I hinted at it here but couldn't find where I'd seen the theory.

Thanks for posting the reference!

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
120 Wall Street and the Etemenanki, AKA "the Tower of Babel."

I been getting a heavy Aztec Empire feeling along with typical Abrahamic mythology, especially with the needlecraft heart problems, and we are 8 weeks from Winter Solstice. So, was 2012 a nothing burger and just a transposition error for 2021? 2012 was the planting and 2021 is the fruit.

Babylonian vibes...

NSA Decrypts Mayan Calendar

Who is using what calendar, who is using what cycles, who is using what reference points? Is there a communal, accepted, indisputable norm?

+++ MT, check out what they used as their center point...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I hope that wave is coming!

Former MIT linguistics professor and political commentator Noam Chomsky turned empty shellster endorses a Holodomor 2.0 Strategy to starve the Unvaxxed into submission.

"Such people have to be - they should have the decency to remove themselves from the community, if they refuse to do that, then measures have to be taken to safeguard the community from them."

"Then comes the practical question that you asked: How can we get food to them? Well, that's actually their problem."

"Of course, if they really become destitute then yes you have to move in with some measure to secure their survival, just as you do with people in jail."

Here’s the vid with the time index: youtu.be... Even with all the insanity thus far, his commentary ranks at the top of sinister agenda. On the flip-side is that he clearly spelled out the intentions of our overlords, so we can stop speculating about how serious they are in taking this man-made culling of death & submission.

Meanwhile, Comrade Kiwi Cindy’s 💩🤡 tyrannical eating grin:

Jacinta spends $17 million NZ dollars using 17 dedicated individuals to silence dissent. (Oct 2019)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ohio, Pennsylvania and Missouri School Board Associations have each written to NSBA terminating their membership now, due to NSBA letter to Biden asking them to treat parents like domestic terrorists!

Missouri letter via DiscloseTV telegram

Ohio letter to NSBA via DiscloseTV telegram

At what point does NSBA cease to be a "National" association and hence irrelevant? When it's lost 25% of the country? 6% lost so far!

You are witnessing/watching the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.
POWER WILL RETURN TO THE PEOPLE.

16 posts with "OLD GUARD"

edit on 26-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join