It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
According to Jack Posobiec, Jill Biden has been asking around wanting to know if there is a way to remove a sitting Vice President.

If true, that would seem to indicate that Kamala is trying to worm her way into the Oval Office and the Biden's want to get her out of the way before she stabs them in the back.

mobile.twitter.com...

Little does Kamala know that isn't gonna fly. 😂

I'm sure the Clintons can figure out a way....

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, exactly. Don't worry Cranky, as I'm quite sure you well know that not everyone has the eyes & ears to see through propaganda narrative for what it really is, yet, but they will in the coming years!!

RED October Day...

October 27, 1964 – Ronald Reagan delivers a speech on behalf of the Republican candidate for president, Barry Goldwater. The speech launches his political career and comes to be known as "A Time for Choosing".

October 27, 1962 – By refusing to agree to the firing of a nuclear torpedo at a US warship, Vasily Arkhipov averts nuclear war. I guess if that story is to be believed he chose wisely. He was also involved in the nuclear K-19 accident.

October 27, 1981 – Cold War: The Soviet submarine S-363 designation U137 runs aground on the east coast of Sweden.

October 27, 1986 – The British government suddenly deregulates financial markets, leading to a total restructuring of the way in which they operate in the country, in an event now referred to as the Big Bang.

October 27, 1988 – Ronald Reagan suspends construction of the new U.S. Embassy in Moscow due to Soviet listening devices in the building structure.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Who’s running, Joe? Biden says ‘Trump’ 24 times during Va. stump for McAuliffe

Biden mentioned Trump by name 24 times during a brisk, 17-minute speech in a park near the Pentagon in northern Virginia, attempting to use his predecessor’s legacy to bash Republican Glenn Youngkin, who is tied with McAuliffe in polls in a state Biden won by 10 points just a year ago.

How could anyone tell what he was SAYING?

Why won't Terry just remove his face mask and show us his lizard face? Is he ashamed of it for some reason?

If I was McAuliffe, I would have done a facepalm right there.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
If the bullet went through her and to the director you would think it would be in the director but I haven't paid enough attention to what they said about his injury. I don't know he was grazed or it the bullet penetrated him.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Who’s running, Joe? Biden says ‘Trump’ 24 times during Va. stump for McAuliffe

Biden mentioned Trump by name 24 times during a brisk, 17-minute speech in a park near the Pentagon in northern Virginia, attempting to use his predecessor’s legacy to bash Republican Glenn Youngkin, who is tied with McAuliffe in polls in a state Biden won by 10 points just a year ago.

How could anyone tell what he was SAYING?

Why won't Terry just remove his face mask and show us his lizard face? Is he ashamed of it for some reason?

If I was McAuliffe, I would have done a facepalm right there.

Why do I get the feeling Terry is "running" so he is less likely to be arrested when CF/HRC/BC falls?

McAul iffe: 'Let's move on' from Clinton Foundation scrutiny

McAuliffe, a former Clinton Global Initiative board member who is under an FBI investigation believed to focus on possible foreign lobbying, quickly moved past the foundation question.

irginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe Invited Chinese Donor to Hillary Clinton's Home

Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife

Clinton Foundation donors gave $13 million to Terry McAuliffe

Funny how all of this has gotten memory holed. He's the perfect blackmail CCP candidate. "Here, we'll give you money, twitter and goog support, and it might keep you out of jail, in return push jabs, trans, anyone votes etc."

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
2022 Election is gonna be lit!

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
2022 Election is gonna be lit!

Hopefully not by a pyromaniac!
( drum roll finished with symbol accent)

McAul iffe outcome will be interesting, lol, still “iffe” on what to think !

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
freebeacon.com...

Authorities in Denver have ordered the arrest of Steve Bachar, a longtime Clinton operative and "socially responsible" investor who has been charged with felony theft and securities fraud. The former co-chair of the Clinton Global Initiative is also under investigation for unrelated allegations that he mishandled millions of dollars allocated for personal protective equipment at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.

While a student at Emory, Bachar specialized in the study of Soviet affairs and worked part time for the nascent Soviet and East European Studies Program. He cites the program's first director, Professor of Political Science Thomas F. Remington, as the most influential of his mentors at the University. "A lot of what I learned at Emory was very useful to me," he says. "It [has since] helped to have a strong political background and a sense of history in order to negotiate with the [Russian] foreign ministry, for example."

"I was doing some consulting for the Democratic Leadership Council, which Bill Clinton was chair of while he was governor. That's how I got to know him and the folks around him, and when he ran for president, I was asked to join his campaign. . . . We won, and he liked my work, so I was able to come to the White House with him."

Because he has had a close relationship with President Clinton since well before the 1992 presidential campaign, Bachar says he is not intimidated by the trappings of the Office of the President. "It's rare that I actually look at him and think of him as `the president,' " he says.

Globetrotting alumnus Steve Bachar paves the way for a peripatetic president

His skill sets include legal strategy and management, long term strategic planning, public policy, communications, and crisis management. (LinkedIn profile)

Here's then-Mayor Hickenlooper with Bachar in 2004 when he served as the Chairman of the Board for the Children's Museum of Denver. He's now a Dem senator of Colorado.

Yep, all in it together as usual.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't remember where I read this, but awhile back I read some obscure post claiming that it was gonna be the fourth shot, or the second booster, that starts really hurting a lot of people.

Now they're talking about the second booster shot. They're now saying that if you've had your two vaccinations and your first booster, and you're an "immunocompromised" individual (read, every single person who has taken the three shots), you need to get a second booster shot.

I hope that whatever I was reading about that second booster ends up not being true. If it is, a lot of people may be about to die. Surely they won't let it go that far, right?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

You underestimate a caged animal fighting for the life that they have grown accustomed to.
They want to get rid of as many people as possible. "Culling the herd" just so they can still be the top rancher.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
I don't remember where I read this, but awhile back I read some obscure post claiming that it was gonna be the fourth shot, or the second booster, that starts really hurting a lot of people.

Now they're talking about the second booster shot. They're now saying that if you've had your two vaccinations and your first booster, and you're an "immunocompromised" individual (read, every single person who has taken the three shots), you need to get a second booster shot.

I hope that whatever I was reading about that second booster ends up not being true. If it is, a lot of people may be about to die. Surely they won't let it go that far, right?

www.foxnews.com...

The cynic or gallows humor POV would be, get rid of the evidence.

I'm sure this was covered earlier...

EMS, Emergency Medical Services?

Worth noting. The theme of HFRO, was turn the sub INTO the torpedo before it arms. It would seem, 9 months in, we turned the sub INTO the NWO agenda so it would reveal itself, as there was no way to retreat and no way to transcend without revealing the ugly truth in all its glory. They are living the 2030 dream, but this is the most haphazard, disorganized, most contradictory out in the open way to get there.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Oh, I have no doubts that they want to kill people. What I mean is, surely our "white hats" aren't going to just let thousands of people die by taking this shot, right? I mean, one could say that thousands have died from Covid, but I think that crap is a hoax. I don't think these vaccines and boosters are a hoax. I think they're bad news.

In other news, I guess Trump just announced a last minute rally in Northern Virginia.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Cheers MT, will take a look at it now.

To save space - this will be interesting:

Queen Romana Didulo has asked handlers of those wearing prosthetics on news to make it obvious that they are prosthetics - i.e. not the real person:

To the Handlers of the Politicians, Bureaucrats and Healthcrats #Actors and #Actresses

Please, make sure these Actors and Actresses "body masks" are blatantly #obvious and #visible to the public and the fakenews media.

There is no time for subtleties.

Thank you very kindly. 😊❣️☝️🙏

🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 Q 🐸🐸

Peace and Prosperity. Or perish.

I don't play Politics.

HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo,
Head of State and Commander-in-Chief,
Head of Government of Canada,
President and Queen of Canada
#WWG1WGA 🙏🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎 🐸
t.me...

If we DO see change on the News, such that these prosthetics become obvious, then this will be a strong indicator of Queen Romana's position!

It also seems a good movie script "NEXT STEP".

edit on 27-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

It's a pretty impressive decode Cavv, and another indicator that tomorrow thru Sunday 31st (4 yr delta of #1 HRC arrest) should be important event/reveal days.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

According to this nurse, the jab is already running up the numbers.
Twitter

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

I did a youtube search on "End of All Evil by Jeremy Locke" and found several chapter videos for the book. The first one had this PDF link for the book but note that it throws up a security warning:

PDF link

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Yig, other anons have identified on telegram that fbdf51d is the hex for the color "soft yellow" and is associated with Gold. Recall that yellow flag is semaphore for "Q".

I decided to do a straight Hex to ASCII convertion:

fbdf51d = ûßQ = "You be Q"? - #4882 has a "We Are Q" picture in it.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Caled, using your post to circulate some info that could save lives re the Jabs and Rona:

I had a real Up n Down day...

DOWNER = My middle child finally admitted she has been jabbed, meaning all 3 are now.

DOWNER2 = All MedBed info, that I've seen, says that it CANNOT heal the effects of mRNA because it depends on a healthy sample of pre jab DNA.

UPPER = I then remembered that I still have a pill box that contains some of the kids' first teeth - despite being divorced 20 years ago, moved a few times, and the eldest now late 30s! These teeth will hold their DNA before the jab!!!

DOWNER3 = It has 2 teeth left in it, so could restore to health a max of 2 out of the 3.

SUMMARY POINT = Check if you still have any of your kids' childhood teeth or baby curls...
and if so STORE THEM SOMEWHERE SAFE!

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RQ, I've not seen anything to say the second guy was actually hit by the bullet? He could have been injured by a toppled camera for example?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this before, kind of begs the question why there is a live feed during an insurrection where AOC nearly died. I mean, sports never shows the naked guy running on the field to keep from encouraging it.

That said, for the average folks. Watch without the sound first, then watch with to understand how cognitive dissonance can be created by the teeeveee. Had CNN added "music" they could have had folks bashing their teeeveees if they tried.

CLIP

On to funnier things. Seems Fake Joe drew a crowd today, but there is a hitch. Watch until the END

DJT headed there should be hilarious.

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join