It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks to brewtiger for finding the ANGEL on the post MAP - and enabling this second proof on the TRUTHSOCIAL press release:

Bigger

NO COINKYDINKIES that the Angel picture/video was in the press release - it clearly links to the text content of #3876

For reference - here is a link to my previous and wider graphic proof on the press release:

Bigger

Interesting that I had severe disruption trying to upload this new proof graphic... even my WIFI router went down for 15 mins, for the first time in months!

edit on 25-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Rats, Hope, and Despair at The End of the World.

The Beautiful Ones

I can’t help but think that this place is the human version of The Rat Utopia. In 1958, John Calhoun, an ethologist, started to build his Rat Utopia with the help of the National Institute of Mental Health. (The Secret of NIMH & MKULTRA) They purchased property in Maryland for Calhoun to turn into his experimental rat heaven.

Calhoun would drop rats into a pre-fab world where food and water and shelter was always available. He’d keep them free from disease and watch the population grow. He noticed behavioral patterns emerge as the population increased, and as the “overcrowding” persisted he came up with the idea of the “behavioral sink.” This meant that at a certain point, due to population density, a civilization would collapse under its own weight.

Behavioral sink,” I think, is just another way of saying the end of the world as we know it. By the late 1960s, Calhoun eventually turned his rat heavens into mouse heavens. The peak of these utopia universes became what he called Universe 25. He would drop eight mice — four males, four females — into one of his “universes.” Once again, these universes would be free of any need and any disease. The mice would be allowed to live a life unconcerned with the savagery of the wild world. The only limitation that these mice would eventually be confronted with was that of space. The population would double in size every 55 days.

I wondered what an evolutionary biologist would have to say about hope, despair, rat experiments, and the end of humanity, so I reached out to Bret Weinstein. (Weinstein and his wife Heather Heying have a forthcoming book called A Hunter-Gatherer’s Guide to the 21st Century: Evolution and the Challenges of Modern Life.)

The Hope Experiment

When I try to look at humanity as a whole, it seems like becoming a risk averse species will be our downfall. We must be able to mitigate risk and fear with hope and culture in order to send the next generation into the chaos of existence.

But none of that really matters if a majority of us have become, or are becoming, the beautiful ones. Weinstein points to birth control as an invention that might be something that’s led to what Calhoun would’ve called the “equilibrium.”
“Well, I’ll tell you what,” Weinstein said. “I think our hope needs to be decoupled from the actual evidence that there’s a positive ending to all this.”

SHANE CASHMAN: THE BEAUTIFUL ONES IN UNIVERSE 25

The Rat Utopia - John B. Calhoun Film 7.1 [edited], (NIMH, 1970-1972)

I think the "beautiful ones" are not just some of the elites to NY socialites & Hollywood actors, but also many of these prominent youtubers & Tik Tok'ers, and gender benders with the beautifying filters that have traumatized themselves due to mass media psychosis (psychological effects of density in confined space) into becoming part of John Calhoun's mouse utopia universes. I think we are entering the behavioral sink..It's happening. Since Covid started much of the population (5yrs old to 90) have probably uploaded much of our identities than perhaps ever in the history of the Internet. The Internet is the real space now, the Matrix has captured many, like a spider web, but many are still unaware, yet divided, lost souls that either refuse to wake up or simply have no idea.

A time to choose the high road...

and stay just a bit above the fray.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Here is what I find interesting about Perv Joe and his horrendous, yet rigged, numbers.

Joe saved the world by dividing it up into jabbed and non jabbed like the fearful wanted. Joe plays to the fearful just like all his predecessors, he's a fear mongering king - well Team Joe anyway. So why isn't that translating into the worshipping of every gaffe, lie and mumbled sentence?

DJT never played to fear, never. Always positive, still bangs the positivity drum, and people will still listen to him speak in numbers so far exceeding the rigged Joe numbers it isn't funny.

So fear sells, but evidently not long term anymore. The fear mongering it would seem has a limit if there are enough NOT being seduced by the endless threats requiring hellish restrictions for perceived safety.

My take, the Joe voters, all 40m of them, have become indifferent and apathetic to both the matrix control system and in many ways where they are now. Not the desired result for the Black Hats.

Last note. Team Joe and the Reset folks made one huge mistake on the rushed and botched jab effort. This cannot be sustained for much longer. All the White Hats need to do is release much larger packets of information on the Jab and it won't be the unjabbed that rip these stooges limb from limb, it will be the jabbed and the one's who worshipped at the root of the fear tree. The Black Hat stooges have nothing to fear from the unjabbed, but hell hath no fury like those lied to regarding their future health. It will not be safe for them to walk down the street indeed.

I missed this. BRILLIANT

edit on 25-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I missed this. BRILLIANT 

I wonder if it'll ever get to the point where they try to make this sort of stuff illegal. 😂

You know it's driving them crazy to see them turned into a laughing stock at every turn. Hell, the other day Biden trotted out some disabled guy named Brandon to try to co-opt the "let's go Brandon" meme. It was absolutely pathetic. But it also tells me that people are getting under their skin bigly.

I'm still waiting for the moment where Biden totally loses it in front of the cameras and starts letting the racial slurs fly. He's just one bad day away from something like that happening.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

If that happens, it will break the internet. Not because everyone will be wanting to see for themselves, but rather because those Trotskyists in DC will try everything to block people from seeing it.

I bet that the day this happens, Tourette syndrome will be listed as a covid related symptom, and that Joe might have been exposed.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
185 Employees Leave Los Alamos Nuclear Weapons Lab Due to Vaccine Mandate👀

The New Mexico lab that produced the world’s first nuclear bomb has lost 185 employees because of a COVID-19 vaccine mandate that took effect on Oct. 22, according to a lawsuit (pdf) filed against the operator of the facility the same day.

From the PDF:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Time must be getting short. Wouldn't Los Alamos be considered critical infrastructure? How can our military sit back and watch itself be gutted by these illegal mandates?

This reminds me, I was just watching a pretty good video on the Devolution Continuity of Government plan. I still personally maintain that this is likely what is going on behind the scenes.

Patel Patriot Talks Devolution

If this is what's going on, how much longer can the military stay out of it? Readiness is being affected.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not sure this has been covered yet... from Storm Rider telegram:

EVIDENCE THAT LAPALMA ERUPTION & EARTHQUAKES ARE ARTIFICIAL ATTACK!

halturnerradioshow.com...

From the article in the post:

As interest in the eruption grew, people starting paying closer attention to what was taking place there.

Tonight, that attention has paid off.

The European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC) was founded in 1975, following a recommendation from the European Seismological Commission (ESC). The ESC is a regional commission of the International Association of Seismology and Physics of the Earth's Interior (IASPEI), itself a specialized association of the International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG). Put simply, it is Europe's equivalent to the US Geological Survey in the USA.

Tonight, if someone goes to the EMSC web site to look at earthquakes taking place on the island of LaPalma, they get a map showing this:
But watch what happens when you zoom-in really close:

(Ed: Bigger)

That's almost a perfect grid pattern. There is no way that's natural. No possible way at all.

Hal Turner Editorial Opinion

It looks as though LaPalma is being attacked. It appears some type of technology is being used to specifically target the island and CAUSE earthquakes, and the attack pattern indicates it is intended to deliberately weaken the same southwest flank where the unstable land mass is located.

THERE ARE EVEN PRECISE SECONDARY EARTHQUAKES IN THE PRECISE LOCATION OF EARLIER EARTHQUAKES!

This appears to be a deliberate effort to CAUSE the flank to slide into the ocean and generate a tsunami to wipe out the US east coast.

Whoever is doing this appears to be TRYING to cause the destruction of the US east coast. This may be an actual act of war!

edit on 25-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
185 Employees Leave Los Alamos Nuclear Weapons Lab Due to Vaccine Mandate👀

All jab gifts are not created equal.

What are the tax implication of being "paid" to partake in experimental surgery?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I sent you a PM in regards to the 2012 HeliOfant Video, if you like, you can post here.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You got that right! Most of their employees are probably 6 figure salaries so they had to up the ante.

George Jetson has arrived...

Jetson ONE - sold out for 2022.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

As we have spoken on numerous times Politicians/Media/Entertainers/CEOs/College Deans-Professors.... The more dark blackmail the DS has on you the further your career goes with mixed in book deals, awards, movie rolls, Super bowl Ads the works you get it.

Symbolism will be their downfall. PAIN

🐸 follow link at top of video and read the comments

Stay Cranky old man 💯

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I'm not going to say that this is much to do about anything by 100%, but I'm fairly certain those grid areas are just where the sensors are located and not anything being targeted. If TrueAmerican was around they could clear that up better then I can.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I'm not going to say that this is much to do about anything by 100%, but I'm fairly certain those grid areas are just where the sensors are located and not anything being targeted. If TrueAmerican was around they could clear that up better then I can.

I agree with his assessment. This "Grid" is just the sensors. It just so happens that this area is very active. As is other locations, hmmmm, wonder why?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If that's the case I'm fine with it but I raised it so that we can get to the bottom of it.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I'm still amazed that the volcano is still building pressure after spewing lava out for the last month, but the media is barely talking about it. Very weird that the Hawaiian volcano got a lot of press around here, but both Etna and La Palma were ignored pretty much. I mean shoot if it wasn't for a few videos people wouldn't have even known about the Icelandic volcano that went off.

There were a few others too, but my point being that all of these volcanos have put out more green house gases then the entirety of human existence, yet nothing about that rather we get Greta singing and yelling about how western countries are destroying the planet. As a Meteorologist friend of mine would say, and has said: "I smell a Glaciation Period starting."

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Cheers skada! I replied with some annotations - recommend you post as the video is bound to require analysis again in the future.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Brain dead parents in Illinois will begin injecting their 5 to 11 year olds next week.

Our Insane evil fatass gluttonous criminal Governor Pritzker ordered 500,000 doses today.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I don't think they are sensors. Each ring has magnitude, depth and location recorded here. I browsed around the widget and didn't see that pattern anywhere else. It certainly is odd...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Catching up and agree it's a good proof by cranky!

I've been trawiing telegram for inputs and found a recirculation of I Pet GOAT II... I think this frame capture links to both Mr Pool XX smiley faces and Patel Patriot's theory on DEVOLUTION Continuity of Government plan:

Bigger

Notes
1) The hanged man has XX for eyes and tongue hanging out, matching these 2 Mr Pool pics:

2) The word looks like "EVOLUTION" but, if you replace the rubbed out leg, the legs form a DELTA shape, turning the word into DEVOLUTION because DELTA = D.

3) Notice also the Shark above the gallows... this symbol has been appropriated by Il Donaldo Trumpo with handle of @IlSharko!

4) Note the black pins on the map... I think those are other sites they have prepped to be able to blow. What cities are they?

5) Now look at the pictures under the board (preceded by F = -F). The left one is the Chinese dragon splitting US brains with drugs but the real threat is the right hand picture which shows the LUNGS (COVID19).

ADDED BONUS:
I also found this frame, which seems to use the same "Sitting in a CIRCLE" of Bidan's early lockdown conferences:

Bigger
... so in his press conferences journalists sat in the circles, and in the film it's Snow White (with her poison apple)... does this imply that MSM = SNOW WHITE feeding us poison in food that we think is good for us?

The rocket is the emoji folks use for crypto taking off to the moon?

Could be memory, but I swear pool posted a shark some time back.

Agree with Cavv on subway pic now that I remember the previous, which seems to suggest completion.

Anagram "Sanction" with ONE rider heading to surface might suggest ONE crypto survives regulation, or at least one style is accepted, while the others remain fringe pokemon type gambling tools.

Great catch EMN on FRED. Seems to fit a bit with this ^^^.

Update.

SEC Gets Path to Rein In Stablecoins as U.S. Weighs New Rules

Wall Street’s top watchdog won concessions in a debate between U.S. regulators over how to police stablecoins, clearing a path for the Securities and Exchange Commission to crack down on the $131 billion market.

The Treasury Department and other agencies will specify in a highly-anticipated report -- expected to be published this week -- that the SEC has significant authority over tokens like Tether, said people familiar with the matter. The report will also urge Congress to pass legislation specifying coins should be regulated similarly to bank deposits, one of the people said, asking not to be named because discussions are private.

Worth noting, Tether seems to be primed for being pushed over a cliff, as, from what I can tell, it is a major fraud. Possibly tied to CCP, but who knows, they claim to be worth 10's of billions, print their own "dollars" and have like 7 employees = less than ten. The fact that it is mentioned by name should be a clue.

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join