It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
This is kinda wild regarding the Alec Baldwin thing. Apparently they're pinning this on a guy named David Halls. Supposedly he was the guy who handed Baldwin the "prop gun" and said that it was a cold gun. What's weird about it is that he previously worked on The Crow: Salvation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

There is all sorts of weird stuff going on with this one, y'all. Apparently the film's "armorer" is a 22 year old Satanist gal who has just been bouncing around the film industry (read, probably has no real experience with firearms). The union crew had walked off set just hours before the incident happened citing gun safety as one of their grievances.

My Spidey senses tell me that this was all orchestrated by Baldwin himself as a hit in broad daylight. He is, after all, the film's producer. I believe he, or someone, set this all up so that he could pop someone linked to the Clintons and make it so that it could be pinned on someone else. Why is some assistant director (David Halls) handing him a weapon and telling him it was clear. Isn't that the Satanist gal's job?

My experience with actual armorer's in the military was apparently quite different than what they do I. Hollywood. We used to deal with loaded firearms all the time in 11bravo world. What an actual armorer will do when you go to pick up a weapon is that they will clear the weapon while you watch. And then you clear the weapon while they watch. Then you go do your thing. When you're finished firing for the day you will then clear your weapon in front of your squad leader and they will shake you down for brass and ammo. Then you take the weapon back to the armorer and repeat the process in reverse. You clear the weapon while the armorer watches and he clears it while you watch. Then it goes back on the rack. Next time you go to the armorer the entire process repeats.

Long story short is that when things are done correctly there are about a dozen redundancies to make damn sure an accidental discharge doesn't happen.

And even considering all of that, we actually had an accidental discharge in our armory one time. It was a big damn deal. IG investigations and all that jazz.

Apparently on Baldwin's movie set, they didn't give one damn about proper firearm safety. Pretty bold for a creep who has spent years trying to take weapons from the hands of law abiding Americans.

Clip

It was a Western = guns guns guns, and they hired her ^^^?

Note the language. "Prop Gun" is mean to shift direction from REAL GUNUSED AS A PROP. Imagine someone struggling with how a "prop gun" shoots real bullets as they look at the plastic gun in their child's hand pointed at them.

Plenty of weirdness.

Note the skeletal death imagery on the tapestry behind her. The man tattooed on her arm appears to have a crow on his head. Reminds me of the other film with similar tragedy.

I also saw an article saying the gun was definitely a real gun. Shockingly, it was said the crew even used it for plinking around target practice with real rounds away from the set. So there is a potential link to how a real round ended up in the gun.

So...
Lack of safety routines
Incompetency and inexperience
Shocking practices
Inconceivable someone would announce the gun is safe without checking it.

And don't forget the disgruntled crew that walked off over safety concerns. Someone could have left a round in the gun out of spite.

Someone could have slipped a round in knowing that the supporting evidence for an accident was on record.

My news feed was wall to wall about Gabby Petito. The moment that fizzled out, this comes along.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
Plenty of weirdness.

Note the skeletal death imagery on the tapestry behind her. The man tattooed on her arm appears to have a crow on his head. Reminds me of the other film with similar tragedy.

Just because you are uninformed doesn't prove anything.

The man tattooed on her arm is Edgar Allen Poe and I am sure none of the level 178 LARPers on this thread could figure out why he might have a big black bird on his head.

The other film you so intelligently spoke about was The Crow starting Brandon Lee. I would ask if you know anything about that tragic event but I am pretty sure I know the answer alread.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Plenty of weirdness.

The man tattooed on her arm is Edgar Allen Poe and I am sure none of the level 178 LARPers on this thread could figure out why he might have a big black bird on his head.

The other film you so intelligently spoke about was The Crow starting Brandon Lee. I would ask if you know anything about that tragic event but I am pretty sure I know the answer alread.

Your point on Edgar Allen Poe is well taken. I didn't make the connection. Still kind of reinforces that she has a dark sensibility:

"The Raven: The most obvious symbol is contained in the poem’s title. The raven enters the room imperiously and holds dominion over the narrator. The bird’s darkness symbolizes death; hence, death becomes a constant reminder, an imperious intruder." The Raven

I would say on their little film death did indeed become an imperious intruder, as you have with your snarky comment.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, on previous page your FRED = Federal Reserve Economic Data "link" appears to be linking to your hard drive.

FRED link: fred.stlouisfed.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Still kind of reinforces that she has a dark sensibility:

There are other photos of her floating around where she is wearing a pentagram tank top. She's a satanist. She also considers herself a "domme" who likes to "drain mens wallets" and calls them piggies.

A vile human.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Plenty of weirdness.

Why do you sound so angry? Calm down, guy. 😂

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

The guy in the tattoo on her arm looks like Isaac Kappy, with a crow on his head? "Eat Crow" as Tracey Beanz says?

Does the Crow also link back to the Crow film that Brandon Lee died in?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Because "Thus quoth the RAVEN nevermore!"

Tales of Mystery and Imagination... well brought to life by the Alan Parsons Project- which has been covered in this thread at least 3 times!

edit on 25-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers for pointing that out EtMN... my booboo! Thanks for adding the right link. I looked through a half dozen of the different graph pages and the change when Bidan came in was quite marked.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm level 179.

So the story goes something like this; Alec was rehearsing a scene where he takes a shot at the camera with a revolver. Assuming Halyna Hutchins was operating the camera, and the injured person was standing behind her, this is plausible based on the shot entering her abdomen and where a camera might be depending on the scene.

Apparently they were using real guns, and instead of blanks this gun just happened to be loaded with .44 cal ammunition. My issue with this is, if you look closely at a revolver, you can see from the side if there are rounds in it. And, depending on the tolerances of the gun, it is normal for the rounds to shift in the cylinder and make noise. You can also see the rounds from the front of the revolver, although that isn't really a good idea for obvious reasons.

It would be tough for me to believe Alec Baldwin doesn't know this.

www.imfdb.org...

He seems to have a lot of experience with guns in movies. Including revolvers. Blanks or not, you can tell a loaded revolver.

apnews.com...

Plenty of weirdness.

edit on 10/25/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Edit:

Our School Superintendent told everyone in the school system that for ages 5-11 there will be two clinics on November 9th and 13th, and "The FDA approved Pfizer vaccine will be administered."

I figured I would look it up and found this:

www.fda.gov...

Uploaded roughly 10 minutes ago.

"FDA Briefing Document - EUA amendment request for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for use in children 5 through 11 years of age"

It's dated for a briefing tomorrow. As usual, everyone is lying through their teeth. Stay frosty out there folks.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

He seems to have a lot of experience with guns in movies. Including revolvers. Blanks or not, you can tell a loaded revolver.

He's a STAR. All he has to say is, "I didn't know". Case closed.

That armorer gal, though??

Here's another pic of her wearing a crop top with an upside down cross on the front and the words, "never a saint". I wonder if she and Hutchins had any issues between them.

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Metalcrack
I agree on Ackles but I'm betting that protocol is protocol especially when it comes to insurance on these sets and we don't know if Ackles uses plastic guns or real ones. I'm guessing that they have to take safety classes periodically and it may have been time for both actors to take theirs.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It might not be that simple:

thehill.com...

"The Alec Baldwin case: The law intersects with politics"

And is it just me, or are there more Red October references in the news than 30 Rock? All I really watched Baldwin in was 30 Rock.

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Caled

He's a STAR. All he has to say is, "I didn't know". Case closed.

That armorer gal, though??

Here's another pic of her wearing a crop top with an upside down cross on the front and the words, "never a saint". I wonder if she and Hutchins had any issues between them.

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are missing the point on the Alec Baldwin shooting because he is a star. He was the executive producer through his film company El Dorado. He hired and "farmed out" or contracted work to other companies. It was his job to provide a safe working environment for every single person on the set of this movie. This is a little bit different of a situation than past accidents that have killed people. It was reported that Hutchins was fighting for better working conditions for her crew. That in itself puts her and Baldwin on separate sides of the safety issues. He was being cheap and trying to rush this movie plus he ignored the fact that two guns had gone off the week before which is why his crew walked off. And he wasn't paying people!

PS
I believe there is more to this story than meets the eye but even if there isn't Alec Baldwin and his production company are responsible for the reasons mentioned above. Every responsible gun owner needs to be raising 9 kinds of hell over this fool being incompetent and killing a woman!
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: spelling change

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

This begs the question:
"Is RUST even a real movie?"

This whole picture thing could have been a setup like the original ARGOS was. if this angle is true, then it points directly to the "C"lown "I"nternational "A"ssociation.

AND just before anyone else points this out, Baldwin did play a CIA agent in the Hunt for Red Oktober.

Now I'm just shooting in the air here though.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Before folks proceed and waste there energy.

A little insight from one who knows folks who do this for a living.

Every. Single. Thing. in the press on Alec Baldwin will be BullS. All of it save the symbolism.

Quoting this or that report is pointless. Right now there are PROFESSIONAL mind controllers working their best to spin for Money - insurance payout, money lost, liability shifting, careers, paid lost wages etc. They are planting stories, spins and the like. That is what they do.

I literally see folks quoting the PR flacks spin as if it is insight = it isn't, it is spin.

What matters here is not loaded, or unloaded, he should have known, he's the producer it ends with him but HOW the myriad of bizarre connections fit to reveal we are at a critical point in the process, this is a [Marker],,,, as we saw with Gmax, with 1-6 through 20, and several others. We've had many "news unlocks map", "future proves past", buy only a few rose to the level of as many connections with symbols, dates, and drops as this.

[Alec-Hunt-Red-October-Ritual Killing] = marker.

I'll say it again quoting "reports" is quoting PR Flacks and their spin because of money, insurance, lawsuits, blame, careers and such. If you want to find out what SHOULD happen, go research "Midnight Rider" film and you'l see the exact same spin in the first few weeks. If you want to know what will happen - stop, that part is a distraction and nothing more.

And how do I know this should be ignored? 1. The attention. 2. The shills/trolls were deployed at the seekers to steer attention away from the symbolism, not the blame. 3. I've seen the pattern hundreds of times.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I agree on all points. But still, this is obviously not the face of a killer:

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Before folks proceed and waste there energy.

A little insight from one who knows folks who do this for a living.

Every. Single. Thing. in the press on Alec Baldwin will be BullS. All of it save the symbolism.

Quoting this or that report is pointless. Right now there are PROFESSIONAL mind controllers working their best to spin for Money - insurance payout, money lost, liability shifting, careers, paid lost wages etc. They are planting stories, spins and the like. That is what they do.

I literally see folks quoting the PR flacks spin as if it is insight = it isn't, it is spin.

What matters here is not loaded, or unloaded, he should have known, he's the producer it ends with him but HOW the myriad of bizarre connections fit to reveal we are at a critical point in the process, this is a [Marker],,,, as we saw with Gmax, with 1-6 through 20, and several others. We've had many "news unlocks map", "future proves past", buy only a few rose to the level of as many connections with symbols, dates, and drops as this.

[Alec-Hunt-Red-October-Ritual Killing] = marker.

I'll say it again quoting "reports" is quoting PR Flacks and their spin because of money, insurance, lawsuits, blame, careers and such. If you want to find out what SHOULD happen, go research "Midnight Rider" film and you'l see the exact same spin in the first few weeks. If you want to know what will happen - stop, that part is a distraction and nothing more.

And how do I know this should be ignored? 1. The attention. 2. The shills/trolls were deployed at the seekers to steer attention away from the symbolism, not the blame. 3. I've seen the pattern hundreds of times.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
I guess it could be a fake film however union crew members had been tweeting about the unsafe working conditions and not being paid prior to the walk-off and the shooting. Was Hall hired to be the fall guy???? He had complaints from the movie he had worked on before this one. Crew members from the previous movie said he didn't follow safety rules, maybe that is why he was hired.....

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm not much of a TikTok guy, but this is one of the best videos I've seen. Well worth a watch. 😂

Man Walks From New York to Mexico to Gain Illegal Immigrant Status

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join