It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yow. That basin is full. Many, many innocents downstream.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They have to protect the statue because the barbarians are inside the gates.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I just saw today, London police are dropping the investigation into Prince Andrew.
We all knew that was coming, right? They can't have a senior member of the royal family outed as a pedophile.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
pm for you.

Another convergence on the 15th is the scheduled maintenance of the FEMA [Oct. 13-Oct.15th. This will then re-open which coincides with the mandatory vaccine mandates deadlines through out the country. Will they have enough room for all of the piolets, air traffic controllers and Amtrack employees that are refusing the vax? Maybe they are using that time to prep.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

His crimes were alleged to have occured in the US though, right? London police can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned. He is still outed and he will never be able to set foot inside the US again. He has flatly refused to come in for questioning multiple times now. Some "Royal", if he can't even go visit one of his colonies. šŸ˜‚

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I read in some Israeli publication that around 100,000 Jews served in the Wehrmacht and a few in the SS. One was a colonel who served in the SS.

Smaller country populations and Commonwealth nations appear to be receiving the worst of Covidian measures, right down to near Bolshevikism...

Here's an example:

With no Covid Pass, my wife and I are banished from society.

We have no income. Banned from most shopping. Can barely exist.

But we will not accept authoritarianism.

Here's how life looks after one month in Lithuania, under Europe's first strict, society-wide Covid Pass regime:
1/

Freedom comes at a cost or Unrolled thread | His Website article on the situation.

There are a lot in the top 10% who want to DO something constructive and invest in America & American lives. There are others who just want it all, and sucker enough of the lower 90% to fight against their own interestā€”out of fear and ignorance. Many of the poor brainwashed sheeple are fighting tooth & nail to remain in the Matrix even if it means death in some cases.

Ever hear money referred to as "cabbage"? Of course you have. Ever hear of the cabbage white butterfly? Their caterpillars eat cabbage...lots and lots of it. They love cabbage almost as much as people love money! For the purposes of this post, the cabbage white butterfly is very aptly named.
Read on

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Can you provide a link to the video with what she says? This is kind of contradictory. Iā€™m assuming it says ā€œFrom Francis with respect and love, please pray for us.ā€ But why would it end asking someone who receives a gift to pray for ā€œusā€? Is that normal?

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I re-watched the You Tube of Pelosi receiving the blue and gold bowl from the Pope. I didn't notice before but there is an inscription engraved on the bottom and she read it out loud.
From what I can hear she said ."Francis with respect and love please pray for us".
Then she laughed.
I'm not sure I heard it all but could not find anything else so maybe others can confirm.
IMHO odd wording.
Who is giving who the bowl?

As for the alter being built on sand this directly connects to Mathew 7:24-27. This is the parabel where Jesus taught that those that hear God's word and follow him will be like a wise man building his house on a rock. A strong, moral foundation understanding right from wrong and not swayed by the winds.
While those that turn away and disregard will be like a man who builds his house on sand.
When a big storm comes, as like what we are in now, the weak will be washed away because their foundation is not strong.
The symbolism of the alter built on sand shows that the catholic church foundation has become weak, building their foundation on sand so that now when the storm has arrived they cannot guide and they have lost credibility with their followers.
The Pope's views and leadership of the church is not a popularity contest to go along with current trends and to placate world leaders. Now we are seeing the consequences of conflicting teachings and word speak about abortion, transhumanism, ignoring human rights vilations such as what is taking place in Chyna. It cannot go both ways.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Why would Pope Francis ask Nancy Pelosi, of all people, to pray for him? And why does she find that funny? Maybe she laughed at the thought of the Pope asking someone who serves Satan to pray for him? I guess if you were Satan's concubine, that might actually come across as pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

twitter.com...

@BillFOXLA
NEW: Our drone is now over a second location in RGV where massive piles of steel meant for the border wall have been sitting since Biden halted construction in January. Iā€™m told there are over 20,000 panels between both spots worth roughly $120 million. Already paid for.

This went really fast from "weather" to accusing people of domestic terrorism. Again. "Class action lawsuits are very effective." -Q

twitter.com...

The CEO then mentioned other skills that were not required, but beneficial: Experience calming herds of rabid, sleepless passengers, expertise in flying through mysterious, invisible weather events, and the ability to land the plane.

You are now entering a dimension of riots, militant political correctness, and creepy CRT dolls. Watch all three episodes of the Woke Zone trilogy here!
BabylonBee

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

This went really fast from "weather" to accusing people of domestic terrorism. Again. "Class action lawsuits are very effective." -Q

twitter.com...

The CEO then mentioned other skills that were not required, but beneficial: Experience calming herds of rabid, sleepless passengers, expertise in flying through mysterious, invisible weather events, and the ability to land the plane.

WTF kind of logic is that? If they quit, which they will, then what do you call them? Same guy probably favors Unions.

It's funny how the chemically induced compulsion to say things seconds into event produces this kind of deranged stuff, at least in the humans. I have my doubt at this point that many who lash out are or even ever were. Begs the question, when m.A.L.I.C.E. gets ahold of many of the jabbed, what gibberish will be produced at that point?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
On "indigenous people's day" a reminder. Prior to Columbo arriving, it seems this map already had Langley and Florida named. I guess it was kind of like squatting on a domain name.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think this insanity is going to continue and only intensify the next few years. I'm not much into prophets past or present, but out of curiosity browsing I've seen alot of chatter proclaiming in 2022-2025 timeline period a civil war of the 3 princes in the Middle East will start. This will mark the start of the Pre-Tribulation that will last 3-5 years. Ok, sure, anything at this point can happen, but I'm not going to dwell on it, though alittle preparation can't hurt.

With that in mind you've probably heard of the ā€œThe Fourth Turningā€, An American Prophecy? Itā€™s an 80 to 90 year cycle and we are currently approaching the end of one.

An impasse over the federal budget reaches a stalemate. The president and Congress both refuse to back down, triggering a near-total government shutdown. The president declares emergency powers. Congress rescinds his authority. Dollar and bond prices plummet. The president threatens to stop Social Security checks. Congress refuses to raise the debt ceiling. Default looms. Wall Street panics.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

*The First Turning is a High, an upbeat era of strengthening institutions and weakening individualism, when a new civic order implants and the old values regime decays.

*The Second Turning is an Awakening, a passionate era of spiritual upheaval, when the civic order comes under attack from a new values regime.

*The Third Turning is an Unraveling, a downcast era of strengthening individualism and weakening institutions, when the old civic order decays and the new values regime implants.

*The Fourth Turning is a Crisis, a decisive era of secular upheaval, when the values regime propels the replacement of the old civic order with a new one.

I think the elites at the top funding this world revolution Op are forcing it all too hard, too fast and they don't notice it because they're in bubble. The lower conscious, lower IQ types just follow the herd narrative and attack anything/anyone that attempts to break them out of the matrix.

The speculative perception or vibe I'm getting is the human species is being re-engineered into a social construct that is designed to remove freedom & individualism, and all dissent and replace with a new technological, economic, cultural, religious, and political (dysfunctional) reality not for our best personal outcomes and benefit.
The shock 'n awe psychological blitzkrieg treatment we been subject to may have been taken from Nicolo Machiavelli's "The Prince" which eventually, incrementally will ease off but never fully, ever; and will over time feel like 'normal' since our physical & mental states will be too exhausted to fight or even refuse the new normal and many won't even notice.

Klaus & his 4th Reich of off-world beings are not joking about global human transformation.

The "happy pill" of yesteryear has been replaced with "AI" bots & global disinfo campaigns and decades of education indoctrination that actually started back in the 60s by Joseph Weizenbaum, who managed to escape Nazi Germany was a computer scientist and a professor at MIT who built what he claimed was a computer psychotherapist, people could type in their inner feelings & problems and get a response. He called the program "ELIZA", modeled after a real psychotherapist, Carl Rogers. The Weizenbaum Award is named after him and he is considered one of the fathers of modern artificial intelligence. What ELIZA revealed in an age of individualism, what made people feel secure was having themselves 'reflected' back to them. Just like in a MIRROR. Fast forward 55 years later and what do we see now?

So, I think crazier times lie ahead, not just mirrored, but obfuscated and inverted with more intensity (on & off) as they harvest more people before the big collapse. Hold the line.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I made a more detailed version of this theory back in 08. Though I was unaware of this theory at the time.

This generational event is usually a world changing event that I believe effects the survivor so much that it activates a sleeping cell in our DNA, but after time the effects of this cell die off and a new generation event takes place to ensure our survival. The basic breakdown for these stages are:

Survivors = First cycle of people who lived through the world changing event. Survivors who didnā€™t survive the event are also known as Victims. The children of these people are taught how to survive in the new world, and are classed as Creators.
Creators = These people were taught to survive, but also evolve what they know with new ways of thinking. Often people of this generational cycle are those who invent more items than of other cycles. While these inventions are created to better the lives of those around them, their children often use that success of this to sell, trade, or market these ideas in an attempt to further better their lives.
Marketers = These are the children of the Creator Generation. These people more often than not will live off the ideas of their parents, but also add some new ideas to expand upon the marketability of the items they are selling.
Exploiters = One generation later the children of the Marketers want to make more tradable items so that they can ā€œlive betterā€ then their parents. This generation of people will have a higher percentage of criminals and lower standards of molars than the earlier generations.
Warriors = The off shoot of the Exploiter cycle will try and fix the damage of the issues created by their parents. Often times when a large percent of a population is in this stage large scaled wars take place (WWII is a perfect example of this, as is the War of the Roses)
Deniers = This generation is unusually large due to the population boom that occur from wars. These people will often grow up in the wars of their parents, but as adults will pretend that most things are OK. This is mainly out of the fact that the Denier Cycle will avoid conflict, but more often than not will start small heated issues by ignoring the problem to begin with.
Changers = The opposite end of the Deniers are oddly enough their own children. This group will want to change things for the better, but unlike earlier cycles will try peaceful solutions first.
Rewarders = This cycle of people will always seek out comfort for themselves first and foremost. Unlike the Exploiters, Rewards donā€™t want to make stuff better for themselves, but rather use what others have to make themselves feel better.
Social Creators = This cycle of people attempt to reach out past the self-involved world of their parents and try to feel better about themselves through interacting with others.
Loofers = This cycle of people would rather do nothing, and let stuff happen then try and fix issues, invent stuff, or take part of events. Itā€™s at this point where I believe that the genetic effects of the World Changing Event has worn off, and that the nature of people have become morally unable to rally up and make changes, but rather sit and complain.
Victims = This is both the last class and first cycle of this generation cycles.. If you die during the World Changing Event youā€™re a Victim, but if you Survive than youā€™re a Survivor Class.

Each of these generations seem to be reoccurring through out time, and they all seem to reset themselves after a major world changing event. I believe that the last event was the first World War, and that the second one is just a few years ahead of us.

We're clearly at that Last/First stage once again. The choice will end up becoming who is a Survivor and who is a Victim?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I just saw today, London police are dropping the investigation into Prince Andrew.
We all knew that was coming, right? They can't have a senior member of the royal family outed as a pedophile.

These crimes happened in America anyway IIRC. But, of course they wouldn't tarnish the Crown over this. They will however find a reason to skip him should tragedy befall the family and he was their pick to be King.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
An interesting comment from I assume to be Keanu Reeves.

t.me...

But there's this one option not mentioned for those who are finished with the game. Like Truman, The Nines and others. The doorway out Is the prize.

"Want for Nothing - Christ"./Krism Oil. Why? Because.. Nothing here is real or solid. It's only LIGHT and the only way to leave the Game is to Stop Playing it "Narrow is the way, few be they that find it".

Hey, has anyone else watched this show? Squid Game? I binge watched this the other day and the show is chocked full of symbolism we have uncovered on this journey.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is interesting:

mobile.twitter.com...

ā€œSo sad šŸ˜¢. A small plane crashed into two homes in Santee CA.. A @UPS driver was killed near his truck that was there on the street. Prayers going out to his family.ā€

www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

ā€œSantee fire Chief John Garlow said a twin-engine plane crashed into at least one home, then struck a box truck in a residential area at Greencastle and Jeremy streetsā€

Green castle?
edit on 10/11/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Look what's trending again, off and on for a week or so.

This pic is the perfect POV dependent image.

One POV is "oh look POTUS showing his grandfatherly side."

The other is "For the love of God get that F away from the kids."

Kamala Harris's NASA video featured child actors

edit on 11-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

Hey, has anyone else watched this show? Squid Game? I binge watched this the other day and the show is chocked full of symbolism we have uncovered on this journey.

Yes , and it was disturbing!
This is a Korean production and it does give some insight into the relationship between South and North Korea and China which was interesting, but the references of humans used in ā€œgamesā€ for the elite ( complete with Gold masks of stags, owls, lions and tigers they wore ) secret islands, organ harvesting, contracts signed in blood surrendering your body/life....yeah, lotā€™s of symbolism!

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Look what's trending again, off and on for a week or so.

Appeals court rules in favor of student-athletes who sought religious exemption from vaccine mandate - MI

Sixteen athletes said they were denied a religious exemption to the university's vaccine requirement in order to play sports or ignored with no explanation by the school, according to the AP.

The court says the school will most likely lose if they go for a full appeal based on constitutional grounds.

Hundreds of thousands of U.S. troops have not yet complied with vaccine mandate as deadlines near
---
Southwest Airlines denies that pilot "sick out" drove weekend of delays

edit on 10112021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join