It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, your "satan's concubine" comment re Pelosi struck a chord with me:

The thread has discussed the hierarchy of black witches in the past... from memory something like 13 at the top and 300 at the next layer down?

I'm wondering if the gifting of the BLUE and GOLD bowl between the POPE and PELOSI was not simply the transfer of a gift but instead the PUBLIC conferring of a ROLE or TITLE?

How close you actually are.

In 1610 the first Sunday law in America, in Virginia required that every man and woman shall repair in the morning to the divine services and sermons preached apon the beasts altered day of Sabbath (Sunday).
-Thomas Gates, Knight, Lieutenant General 05/24/1610

These where known as sunday "BLUE LAWS"
Most states have these Sunday Blue Laws lying dormant waiting for re -inactment.

Do you understand where I'm going here, think vax mark of the beast, enforcement of worship to the beasts Sabbath and ID cards that allow buy and sell and attendance.

Unwilling to elaborate any further.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I tried looking earlier but have you come across anything showing what the inscription says on the bowl?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, I didn't even notice an inscription... shows how observant I was!

Most of the pictures from that event are quite low resolution, meaning text can't be readf... but I did a TinEye and found the NYPOST had a better than 1080p picture! I made some blow ups that show more beneath it:

Bigger

Close up of BOWL; notice paper or tissue in hand... why? When handling this bowl they all revere?

Bigger
I think the design DOES symbolise blood sacrifice: flowers all point down into bowl, then waves beneath that - deflower and blood-let?

Close up of dragon and german eagle (or Phoenix?) on architrave.Also "horns" above each picture:

Bigger

Close up of their EYES looking into the bowl... the Monsignor looks scared sh*tless:

Bigger

Close up of FOLDER next to bowl:

Bigger

edit on 12-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I tried looking earlier but have you come across anything showing what the inscription says on the bowl?

Is it possible the bowl is a type of Kintsugi ? Wabi-Sabi ?
traditionalkyoto.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Well, with those two, it surely isn't the Holy Grail.

Nancy Pelosi and Jorge Bergoglio, I rebuke both of you in the name of the Holy Mother.

You are not Catholics.
You are not Christians.
You are not of The Source.

Cheers
edit on 12-10-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

... but there's more! Here's a better resolution picture of the letter the Pope gave Pelosi, which, it appears, comes from the white box on the right. Look at what's in Pelosi's LEFT HAND... a KEY tassle? I think this is also wrapped in tissue in the previous bowl photo? Makes more sense for a Key AND letter to be given in the white box?

Bigger

KEY TASSLE close-up

Bigger

BOWL better angle

Bigger
Look at the BIRD TAIL FEATHERS on right of the bowl.
Is this showing the deflowered blood-letting feeding the Phoenix to give it new birth?

DRAGON = Putting fear into the innocent,
FLOWER = Deflowered innocents and blood-letting to feed the rebirth of the PHOENIX?
Rebirth of the PHOENIX = rising of the Antichrist?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

And why is no one masked in those photos?

Pelosi and Bergoglio wouldn't grasp leadership if it slapped them on their faces.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, maybe it's appropriate for them to be UNMASKED for what they are?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Fascinating new info (for me). Thank-you!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Fascinating new info (for me). Thank-you!

I appreciate that, Thank you care. As I also find your posts quite informative.

edit on 12-10-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

OBJECTIVE = KEEP US FIRING ARROWS AT ONE OTHER ???

EMOTIONS CLOUD JUDGEMENT
- "BOTH SIDES" GET EMOTIONAL WHEN THREATENED / UNDER ATTACK
- SYSTEM OF CONTROL HAS INFLUENCERS ON "BOTH SIDES" OF ALL ISSUES
- "BOTH SIDES" THINK THEY ARE SAVING THE WORLD = JUSTIFY SHOOTING ARROWS

EPHESIANS 6:10-18 = PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR = 17 POSTS
1432-1886-2403-2904-3450-3593-3594-3683-3887-3888-3914-4207-4374-4397-4429-4463-4841

FIRE ARROWS = FIRE PRODUCES SMOKE = SMOKE & MIRRORS = ILLUSION
FAITH UNDER FIRE = FULL ARMOR OF GOD = ARROWS BLOCKED
STRONGER FAITH = MORE CONTROL = UNDERSTAND & SEE THE ILLUSION MORE
ARROWS NO LONGER IGNITE OUR EMOTIONS = NO MORE OUTBURSTS = NO FUEL
IMAGINARY FIRES = WE SUFFER MORE OFTEN IN IMAGINATION = SEEK PEACE OF MIND
HOLD THE LINE WITH INTEGRITY = STAND IN THE LINE OF FIRE = MAKE A FIRE LINE
WE CHOOSE TO PROTECT ALL STILL ASLEEP = OUR FAMILY, FRIENDS & NEIGHBORS
LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF = FOR THE GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE
GOD IS LOVE = UNITED WITH LOVE = UNITED WITH GOD = THEY FEAR THE MOST
WE REALIZE GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN CONTROL = WE STOP PLAYING THE GAME
ILLUSION GOES UP IN SMOKE = RETURN POWER TO THE PEOPLE = CREATING A PATH
A WAY = THE ONLY WAY = NO WAY OUT (EXCEPT ONE) = GOD WINS

Peace = The Prize & Forgiveness Means Everything.
HBD, SB
edit on 12-10-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

OBJECTIVE = KEEP US FIRING ARROWS AT ONE OTHER ???

Aye and they are seeding the mind for "killware"...

They are truly amping up everything, all assets deployed seems to be the territory we are arriving at.

Fresh off the Operation Mockingbird predictive programming presses...

Like Mayorkas, private-sector computer security experts recently have begun issuing warnings that so-called cyber-physical security incidents involving a wide range of critical national infrastructure targets could potentially lead to loss of life. Those include oil and gas manufacturing and other elements of the energy sector, as well as water and chemical systems, transportation and aviation and dams.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Rel I think the tassel is a bookmark looped tassel. I sell these to colleges for use at graduation. They put them on the pamphlets given out at the graduation to make it look fancy. They are also used at high- end restaurants on menus.

The horns infuriate me! How has noone questioned some of this stuff that is literally on display?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Cheers for the alternative possibility of the tassle being a book mark... but why would one have a bookmark with a pamphlet that is obviously max 3 pages?

What ever it is can be scrunched in tissue as shown in the first picture on the 3rd post of this page?
edit on 12-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's just decorative. Menu's only have 3 pages and graduation pamphlets only have 3 to 4. The more dressed up these things are the more important they seem. There may be some relevance in the colors in the tassels though. They usually represent the school colors or in a restaurant, they represent the theme of the decor or their advertising logos.
I don't think it's scrunched in that tissue it's just attached or looped around that book and the part of the book where the tassel is hanging is falling
into her left hand which happens to have the tissue in it. Is there a picture of the book that shows the bottom of the book with no one holding it?

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Seems like he "re-gifted" it to her... So she is laughing that he did...

Sah

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Caleb and Rel... I went back and found the link about the wording on the bowl and the best link is through Dr. TaylorMarshall@TaylorRMarshall twit. [1.34 mark]

Very interesting. Pelosi gave the Pope the bowl which makes sense when reading the wording. This bowl is apparently a "Peace Bowl". I would go with the inversion and that does fit with the gifts that the Pope gave to Pelosi.

He gave her a wooden mosaic of farmers tending to the Earth and a "tiffany blue" booklet signed by the Pope. He claimed this was a message of peace. She wasn't really interested in the mosaic but rather her reaction to the booklet was very telling. Her eyes grew very wide and she said..."Wow, Wow"!! "I'll display this with great pride in the Speaker's Office in the capital."

Freezing screens on the twit above on the back of the booklet is a pillar like we have seen in major power centers like Washington. The only image of the inside shows a page. Some highlights:
-Initiate process of healing.
-At a time like this, when the barque of humans, tossed to the seas of current crisis...
[meaning of barque is a three masted ship]
-Steer the course.

I would have thought this would have been current but at the bottom of the page it is dated December 8, 2020.

What happened on that date in history?
The U.S. entered WW2. #80 again.
The 2000 Presidential election controversy where 45,000 ballots were hand counted. [ Trump was #45]
President Trump was impeached for allegedly not providing U.S. aid to Ukraine in 2020.

I wonder what this is a communicating? She gives the Pope the bowl and he gives her the famer/agriculture connection and the tiffany blue booklet.
www.//thepeoplehistory.com>december8th

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Rel I did send pm yesterday but maybe it is the same issue Rook had. I will try again later.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
A must video to watch. RECEIPTS! PATENT PROVES VAXX IS OBEDIENCE TRAINING PLATFORM - OCT 11 2021

This is the "gee, I guess Alex Jones was right" video. Or the "listen, why don't we sit down and I'll show you some documents --- you'll need a stiff drink btw" video.

Patent for monitoring and control.

And the actual patent being used in real life in Australia.

COVID-19 coronavirus: G2G Now frequently asked questions

The G2G Now app is a tool that helps WA Police protect the community by conducting remote, virtual in-app checks on people in quarantine. The app uses facial verification technology and phone location data to ensure people in quarantine remain at their registered address throughout their quarantine period.

Read through this thing, the doublespeak is staggering and I would argue that had the last four years not happened, few would even understand how pathetic and transparent this is.

When folks say "nah, that can't happen, that's just conspiracy talk" they should understand one important fact. NO ONE writes up millions of pages of this stuff unless they plan to use it. There are no exercises for fun and learning when someone writes millions of pages of patents and instructions and laws and teeeveee promotions and invests trillions in hardware, software, data storage etc.

The evidence is everywhere, the question folks need to ask is who are these people doing all of this detailed work?

We are the opposition force. I know folks say "they are going to xxx us for 100 years" but everyone really needs to KNOW that this is a polarity reality. Fact. As such, for X to be defined, Y must be defined. For the NWO to be a thing, WE must be a thing. As such, it is very clear our oppositional force has panicked because of OUR representation.

They are in full blown freak out mode. Their leader is a demented old perv, their implementation of this came waaaaaaaaay too early and too fast and is full of holes and even dissension in the ranks. And now, they are all in on this, if it fails the have nothing at all, and it will fail.

Hold the line.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join