It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
WHISTLEBLOWER: LA PORT WORKER SAYS SHORTAGES ARE FAKE! - OCT 11 2021

Interesting twist. This dock worker says they are moving more goods than ever moving through the LB Port. He does say the same thing as @huntsman, that truck chassis' are a problem but he says they are moving more than they ever have before regardless.

Which does show another side. Is the port backed up NOT because of slow offloading, but because MORE stuff is coming in?

If more stuff is coming in, why? He mentions DJT trade deal being a part of it = interesting.

He also adds a curious twist. He says the Amazon AI failed to accurately predict what locked down folks would want, so a bunch of not wanted stuff sits.

This brings us back to the fake shortage idea. We know there is lumber, hell it comes from the US, but it is being held back to raise prices. We know the US has plenty of food, but big agra is telling us shortages are coming, which is odd if the ports can't ship raw materials out.

This lends a bit more fuel to the too much too soon Great Reset with left hand right hand syndrome.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Multi Factor

Q "Alice..."
Q "Snow White"
Ruthie Tompson, Legend of Disney Animation, Dies at 111

This is drop 144 or 144,000 = (New) Age of Enlightenment. ?

Pelosi with the Pope = Godfather III? ?

Disney Movie Studio Veteran Alan Horn to Retire at End of Year

edit on 12-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Pelosi returned from being blessed by the Pope, angry at the media for not promoting "Build Back Better".

www.foxnews.com...

I heard on the radio news she's in trouble for "insider trading"?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just watched this same interview Cranky, and all I could think of, lol, not my higher self I know, is “ Call their Friigin Bluff ! ) Don’t panic shop, be thoughtful, use what you have, share what you can, embrace the challenge of simplifying the Holidays, have Fun with it, Wonderful teaching moments for the kiddos !

LOL.....I’m telling ya, we need to “channel” The Who inside us....

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
If those two touched the Holy Grail I think they would explode in front of our eyes!

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Symbolism will be their downfall.

en.wikipedia.org...

"The world's largest Star of David (2,400 metres (7,900 ft) diameter) is at Harold Holt Naval Communications Station, Exmouth, Australia at 21.815927°S 114.165888°E."

en.wikipedia.org...

"Usage in Freemasonry"

en.wikipedia.org...

"Today trideco antennas are located at a few military bases around the world, such as Cutler naval radio station in Maine, USA, Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station, Exmouth, Australia, and Anthorn Radio Station, Anthorn, UK. A modified 3 panel antenna was located at NSS Annapolis, Annapolis, Maryland, USA but was decommissioned in 1990."

US-AU-UK

en.wikipedia.org...

"On 6 December 2013 it was announced that the Space Surveillance Telescope (SST), part of the United States Space Surveillance Network, will be relocated to the Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station from its initial deployment at the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. The SST is expected to be fully operational in 2022."

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

"Judeo-Masonic conspiracy theory"

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I went searching for an extra antenna, since due to the distance I would put one in Japan.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Umbrella antenna of the Omega navigation system beacon on Tsushima Island, Japan, which transmitted at 10-14 kHz; 389 meters high, it was dismantled in 1977."

Not particularly helpful, but I stumbled upon this while looking around the island for where it might have been:

www.google.com...'37.8%22N+129%C2%B020'50.7%22E/@34.4105,129.345228,1308m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d34.4105!4d1 29.3474167

(Tiny URL version) tinyurl.com...

I knew what was off about it as soon as I saw it. Don't read any more if you want to guess first...

There are no power lines running between the two electrical towers. And there is no reason to dig an underground line there. The top tower goes to Sasuna Power Station on the North end of the island and the bottom tower goes to the Izuhara Power Station on the South end of the island. I traced them back. Manually. So there is a barren field with two power feeds from two different power stations...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hey Rel, the inscription I was trying to find (a photo of it) is on the bottom of the bowl which you can hear Pelosi read it aloud..."With respect and love..." I'm having trouble hearing her. Starting around the 34 sec mark from the tweet I think Thoughtful1 was referring:
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
A review of the chaos Montenegro experienced in the past two years. A battleground of the Church vs. the Globalist Empire.

When the Global Order clashes with the Church

Montenegro is a small Balkan country on the Adriatic Sea bordered by Serbia, Albania, Bosnia, and Croatia. It is primarily populated by Serbs and self-identified “Montenegrins” who share similar south Slavic ethnic roots. Over 2/3 of Montenegro’s population of 625,000 are members of the Serbian Orthodox Church and consider the Church a strong part of the nations identity.

The past year has been a long war for the soul of an Orthodox nation and while there have been multiple battles won, the specter of globalist imperialism has already left its mark on Montenegro and the clash between a traditional people represented by their Church and a state controlled by foreign and money interests will continue. Patriarch Porfirije is expected to visit the US and Chicagoland area sometime in 2021 or early 2022.

Greek Orthodox Archimandrite Fr. Savvas Agioritis on the demonic nature of the peck

"Why am I telling you this? I don't want to tell you this, but I am being pressed."

The hieromonk replied, "I am not pressing you."

The demon replied, "I am being forced to tell you."

So the demon told him, "We did a ceremony at a lodge in America for the pecks." The Satanists performed a ceremony for the pecks.

Furthermore, the demon said, "Those who take this peck will be unable to repent." Now this may seem too harsh.

The hieromonk then asked, "Why won't they be able to repent?"

The demon responded, "Because I will be inside of them."

The hieromonk performing the exorcism was having a dialogue with the demon. The demon was speaking through the demon-possessed person.

The demon told him, "Those who have taken the peck cannot repent, because I am inside of them."

The hieromonk asked, "How are you inside of them?"

The demon answered, "With the blood of the aborted fetuses."
The demon told him, "No, this peck is not the final mark, but it is still a mark, a forerunner, and those who are like you, when they take the peck, they lose their light."
If you have been snookered into letting them inject that garbage into you, do what the hieromonk did. Confess, repent, and don't take any more doses. Don't think that you're already pecked and so to stand on principle now would be meaningless. Standing on principle is never meaningless.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Preamble. Religious beliefs are NOT equal to Spiritual Beliefs. One is rooted in accepted organized systems. The other is personal. This means, when I say I will not take the jab, the reasons are irrelevant, the reasons are SPIRITUAL and cannot be met with an opposing argument. The minute one gets in a polarity face off, they have lost.

We are sooooooo conditioned to pick up the pre-digested talking point for our position. "Why haven't you xxx" and within a fraction of a second we go into justify mode, and look to find the socially accepted reasons.

Here is the world we want, we deserve. "Did you get the jab?" "No." "Cool, where should we eat?" Every. single. exchange. must be that way for liberation to occur.

Faith is personal, COMMUNAL FAITH is the presence of faith in all who exist, regardless of POV. Religious systems simply quantified and qualified to create control. Faith will be tested and when tested we must NOT use predigested reasoning.

That said.

NY judge grants injunction against COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers

A federal judge in Utica sided Tuesday with 17 health care workers who object to New York State's vaccine mandate for health workers on religious grounds, granting their request for an injunction that stops the state from enforcing the policy for those who claim a religion-based objection.

Understand what is going on here. Look at scumbag tool Marx's statement. Dethrone God??? Hmmm, put God/Religion up on a pedestal so they can be knocked down. The idea, which cannot be seen in linear, is to create the belief that "religion" (not Faith) protects and fortifies, so that, at a later date, said "protections" can be knocked down to create the ultimate in demoralization possible.

Consider the devastation folks feel when their "religious exemption" is denied because it isn't religious enough or they failed to fill out the right form, or it wasn't timely, or, it was the wrong interpretation of "fetal cells". Seriously, want to find a deeper level POV, meditate on that.

Gee, why the fook is there a need for an "exemption" when Freewill and Choice exist?

They created the exemption SO THEY CAN DENY IT!!! Not so one can use it. I'll say it again, all "exemptions" are created so that an authority figure can DENY it, not so we can use it. Inversion.

They are breaking the Faith of those who exist on earth. They have folks turned around, upside down, arguing Natural Immunity vs. Jabbed, Religious vs Secular needs etc. They are doing to this to BREAK THE SPIRIT of every human on Earth because they hate themselves so much due to their inability to recognize the divinity within themselves - if they can't no one can.

This is not a legal war, it is a SPIRITUAL WAR, legal this and that are gone as protections.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Just watched this same interview Cranky, and all I could think of, lol, not my higher self I know, is “ Call their Friigin Bluff ! ) Don’t panic shop, be thoughtful, use what you have, share what you can, embrace the challenge of simplifying the Holidays, have Fun with it, Wonderful teaching moments for the kiddos !

LOL.....I’m telling ya, we need to “channel” The Who inside us....

"We want get fooled again NO! NO! Don't get fooled again!"

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss!"

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Listen to what he says about the "educated class" then apply what is known about Mao and Stalin. Also, notice how "back to a normal life" is his reference point. So he complied for promises that will never come true.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Today, the economy is in chaos; supply chains have been disrupted; inflation is soaring; race relations are poisonous; crime, including murder, is way up; the energy business is assaulted on all fronts, even as the industrialized nations face the prospect of a winter without reliable power; and China is rattling its plastic sabers.

And yet, the befuddled Biden’s principal concern is forcing a thoroughly anti-American, unconstitutional series of vaccination “mandates” on the U.S. workforce that has—thankfully—finally brought the country to its boiling point.

Let’s go, Brandon!
Vaccine Mandates Awaken Calls for Freedom

🤡🤡🤡😂

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

- If you can afford it.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I wish we could find something online about her insider trading troubles. Do you mind sharing the radio station's name?

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is clever. Watch it while you can.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

LIVE LOOK of the steps of the Michigan state Capitol as hundreds gather to demand a full audit of the 2020 Election.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Ratcliffe says 1,000 intel documents given to Durham support more charges , October 11, 2021,

.Ratcliffe, a former Republican congressman from Texas who served as overseer of the nation's 17 intelligence agencies in the latter part of the Trump administration, announced in October that he handed over nearly 1,000 pages of materials to the Justice Department to assist with Durham's investigation into the origins and conduct of the Russia investigation.

.....“At my direction, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has now provided almost 1,000 pages of materials to the Department of Justice in response to Mr. Durham’s document requests,” Ratcliffe said in a statement at the time. “I will continue to ensure the Intelligence Community’s responsiveness to the DOJ’s requests. We also look forward to supporting the DOJ in further declassifications consistent with their investigation. As the President has made clear, we must be appropriately transparent with the American people and give them the confidence that the extraordinary work of Intelligence professionals is never misused or politicized.”......

Flashback Sep t 21, 2021- Senate Dems and Soros

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Oh hell yes! I did a little jig after watching this. Thank you, MT! 20 to 30% gains on high risk......no damn way this is just luck, especially seeing what stocks they bought. I hope this gets seen by every American! It is ridiculous that any leaders make this level of income while in office.....and it should even piss off the people she panders to. They damn sure are making this much money........

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm having a weird 24 hrs of synchronicities!!! Is anyone else?

1) I fell asleep early on the sofa yesterday eve and woke at exactly 00:00, worked some more and noticed that my video downloader was extremely slow (300 Kb/s); went to bed, then woke at 11:11,

2) I went to see mother for lunch and she has exactly the same Pansy/Viola in her yard as appeared in the Mr Pool picture we discussed,

3) Fell asleep again this eve and woke at exactly 1:13 (11.3 marker),

4) Then I read EtMN's post about Montenegro and my Ma's grandmother came from the capitol city (also called Montenegro),

5) Then I turn on my video downloader to get this message saying YOUTUBE has changed it's ALGORITHM:

Bigger

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join