It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Both US and UK.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

ORDER as to Ghislaine Maxwell: The Court ORDERS that at the same time that the Government discloses Jencks Act material, the Government shall also disclose to the defense the identities of any unnamed co-conspirators who allegedly participated in the conspiracies charged in the S2 indictment to whom the Government will refer at trial. The Government is FURTHER ORDERED to disclose all co-conspirator statements it intends to offer at trial no later than October 11, as consistent with this Court's scheduling order. Dkt. No. 297 at 1. (Signed by Judge Alison J. Nathan on 9/3/2021) (See ORDER set forth)
USA vs Maxwell

Maxwell’s trial begins November 29, 2021 which may conveniently run through Christmas holidays.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

ORDER as to Ghislaine Maxwell: The Court ORDERS that at the same time that the Government discloses Jencks Act material, the Government shall also disclose to the defense the identities of any unnamed co-conspirators who allegedly participated in the conspiracies charged in the S2 indictment to whom the Government will refer at trial. The Government is FURTHER ORDERED to disclose all co-conspirator statements it intends to offer at trial no later than October 11, as consistent with this Court's scheduling order. Dkt. No. 297 at 1. (Signed by Judge Alison J. Nathan on 9/3/2021) (See ORDER set forth)
USA vs Maxwell

Maxwell’s trial begins November 29, 2021 which may conveniently run through Christmas holidays.

Happy "Olley"days 😎

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
A caravan of 60,000 Hatians coming to the border through Panama.......The Cartel mocking our border patrol by shooting into the U.S.......WT literal F is going on with this world? How can this mess ever be undone????? If Trump comes back overnight how will we correct what they've done?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Gee, how could this happen...

Amish Covid: 'No hospitalization, isolation or vaccines = herd immunity'

An interview with an Amish Mennonite in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.

Then, last March, remarkable news. The Lancaster County Amish were reported to be the first community to achieve “herd immunity,” meaning a large part of a population had been infected with Covid-19 and became immune.

Some outsiders are skeptical, and solid proof is hard to come by.

Lapp: Oh, we're glad all the English people got their Covid vaccines. That's great. Because now we don't have to wear a mask, we can do what we want. So good for you. Thank you. We appreciate it. Us? No, we're not getting vaccines. Of course not. We all got the Covid, so why would you get a vaccine?
🔥👍

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Panic.

edit on 11-10-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I've been waiting for this and hope this news spreads quickly. We thank you Amish people!

To save space:

How should human trafficers be treated?

t.me...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What/where is that?

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Panic.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Have you all been watching the Schumann Resonance? I checked it today because I haven’t heard the global hum for a few days. I hadn’t checked because people won’t leave me alone…they are inventing new things to distract me. It’s almost getting comical. Back to the Schumann Resonance, it matches what I (haven’t) been hearing. Calm.

Agreed.

Now someone has erased the readings you were commenting on.

Strange world. Why censor this?

Click me

P

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
It looks like a stratotanker circling Biden's house. kinda hard to tell from the small pic and no link. I wonder what it's refueling...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: What Really Happened in Wuhan

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ahhh...fighter patrols over Biden's house. panic indeed

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

T1, still not received the PM you advised of? Try again?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

PFS, your "satan's concubine" comment re Pelosi struck a chord with me:

The thread has discussed the hierarchy of black witches in the past... from memory something like 13 at the top and 300 at the next layer down?

I'm wondering if the gifting of the BLUE and GOLD bowl between the POPE and PELOSI was not simply the transfer of a gift but instead the PUBLIC conferring of a ROLE or TITLE?

Maybe she has become one of the TOP 13 layer of witches? Maybe her family has been elevated to one of the top 3; in much the same way as SOROS?

Because the bowl is BLUE COVERED IN GOLD, we should RE_READ duplicate posts #194/#195:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: YzNom6b4 No.150513545 📁
Nov 22 2017 16:33:25 (EST)
U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
Iran Deal.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read drops re: NK / Iran.
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Which couple was photographed covered in gold?
The public release was a mistake.
Who released the picture?
Who has all the information?
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold?
What does this represent?
/_
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.

Q

This infers a possible nuclear bomb connection?

The ANSWERS attached to #194 include the following:

Gold means power (3rd chakra).

Alchemy is the religion of the elite - the Rothschilds (and maybe others) have learned to turn substances into gold, and gold is proven to preserve "life" - to give everlasting life. It's why Egyptian mummies were buried in it and jewelry/money is made of it. Colloidal gold is what the Fountain of Youth was made of, and what thought to be in Atlantis "Aurum Potabilis". --- Gold can also be used as radiation protection -

They believe gold can be turn into mana. Mana is another name for 'life force'. They believe gold, when turned into mana, and eaten, can extend their lifespan.

They believe that their gods are so full of life that they glow like gold.

Lastly, is the bowl handover a MIRROR of PUTIN passing the BALL to POTUS45?

PUTIN to POTUS45 = White hats, handing over "Head of the Resistance" role?
POPE to PELOSI = Black Hats, handing over "Head of the Oppression" role?

Is this a coinkydinky?

BALL... BOWL... BAAL

edit on 11-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Patterns keep repeating.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The trend seems to be moving from large "Whiteouts" to narrow high RED pulses? Would this represent settling into a new pattern for the future perhaps - a Standard Frequency if you will?

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I know few if any people in the world, woke, awake or asleep have pondered this but they should.

Wuhan is CCP.

Pfizer, Moderna is America.

The Bioweapon is in the Jab, the Jab comes from us. If the Jab is determined by any country to have harmed their population we are nuked, rightly so. They aren't going to drag Fake Joe for a pewblick hearing, they'll drag us.

This is the end game no matter what. If the darksider truth comes out the horror of horrors shows up, if they end up "winning" hiding the horror of horrors ends life as we knew/know it.

To be clear. Those who did this, perpetuated it, advocated it etc. are doomed regardless. They have no way out.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

The trend seems to be moving from large "Whiteouts" to narrow high RED pulses? Would this represent settling into a new pattern for the future perhaps - a Standard Frequency if you will?

I do not understand how to read it although the red line yesterday was the first of those I have ever seen and I study it every day. Now we have many red lines.

Also the other graphs have sometimes been flat-liners, also a very recent development.

It just tells me that things are getting real.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join