It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am glad you can make sense of all of this but I don't know about #3. I had the feeling the antichrist was already here and they are doing the bidding. There have been lots of whisperings that certain government officials have made deals with negative alien entities that have the ultimate goal of harm inflicted on the majority of Earth. These politicians are stupid if they really believe these aliens will honor anything at all. After all it is like children playing in the big leagues with zero real power.
Loop and Pool are updating continuously and now there is a picture of an adult astronaut and a child astronaut in a field of yellow sunflowers holding hands.

A thought on that large bowl given to Pelosi by the Pope. Could it represent a "bleeding bowl?
I believe this practice was done to treat diseases, maybe now for Covid? They would cut a vein and collect the blood. It had to be a large bowl because of so much disease and suffering. Then the blood could be used in ritualistic magic and spell casting. We do have our suspicions about the Pope and no kuestions about Pelosi.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That makes sense. D5= the 5 democrat governors that have destroyed their states during the plandemic with lockdowns, are partners with Chyna and committed murder by placing infected Covid patients into nursing homes and continue to be consumed by the need for control and power.
Inversion for everything we see. Research and organic evidence is key to building an iron clad case against all involved.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Have you got a link for the new Mr Pool posts?

I can't find astronaut on either the 3 twitter accounts or the Telegram one!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Any law that is repugnant to the Constitution is null and Void!
Already been settled in the Supreme Court with Marbury Vs Madison., 1803

t.me...

The laws that mandate vaccines are NULL AND VOID!

Here is our legal, moral high ground to own.

edit on 10-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

You might be on to something with your take on D-5. Though what if it isn't covid related, but can you name the top five states that deal with international shipping?

Here is a quick list:
California
New York
Washington State
Virginia
Georgia

Texas is listed as well, but given the California and Washington State have multiple ports Texas gets bumped out of the top five. D-5, Shipping Depots. When the economy stops, so does the states.
edit on 10-10-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
2) Why did the paratroopers charter a commercial plane? Were they DS?

Cover story.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
So what is this really about?

According to the Department of Justice, Jonathan and Diana Toebbe were arrested in Jefferson County, W. Va., where they were allegedly attempting to sell information about the design of nuclear reactors on American submarines to someone they thought was an agent of another country — but who was actually an undercover FBI agent.

So once again the FBI are at it;

According to the criminal complaint, the FBI successfully convinced a skeptical Toebbe that he had successfully connected with a foreign agent, including by "conduct[ing] an operation in the Washington, D.C. area that involved placing a signal at a location associated" with the unspecified country. The goal was to persuade Toebbe that he was trading messages with a member of that country's intelligence service. After several months, Toebbe allegedly struck an agreement to sell restricted data in exchange for thousands of dollars in cryptocurrency.“

So did the Toebbe's actually try and seek to sell information, or did the FBI wrangle them into selling information? Also never in the article does it say what country this information was being sold to. I bet China wanted to buy this type of information, but didn't want to pay those Hunter Prices.
At the end of this article:

The case stems from a violation of the Atomic Energy Act, 1954 legislation signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower meant to safeguard the nation’s nuclear secrets.

So what about the heads of government selling these same secret? Does that also violate this act, or like everything else Biden is doing, will it also be ignored. Anyone see the story yesterday about Joe being asked about Hunters corruption? Who's kid was Joe dragging along with him?

Loose lips sinks engineers and their wives.
According to his LinkedIn profile, the suspect was a "technical lead for COLUMBIA-class submarine nuclear design."

According to a WaPo article say the dead drop left by the engineer contained a data card with US nuclear submarine secrets wrapped in plastic and placed between two slices of bread on a half of a peanut butter sandwich.

I wouldn't rule out the French. Speaking of subs...
In this visual, the Russian and Chinese are "large displacement" UUVs, the rest XLUUVs.

Naval Group Reveal XLUUV Demonstrator

This new French one is designed to be scaled up to 20m length.
Missing is of anything developed in Germany, with a self declared policy of submarine shipbuilding as “strategic industry.”

Extra-Large Submarine Drones: Europe Could Jump Ahead, Or Miss Out

There are few who doubt that XLUUVs will disrupt near-future naval warfare. Yet currently there are no major programs to build for EU navies. And without investment, that is likely to remain the case. This will likely see European defense firms falling behind their global competitors, in the US, UK and Asia.

But without investment to propel XLUUV projects beyond the drawing board, European submarine manufacturers may end up missing the boat.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
@dawsonsfield has an interesting thread.

None of this was really intended to get Trump, he was never going to win.

It was intended to give Hillary an excuse to fire Comey, Baker & any other honest people at FBI. Fire them for investigating both candidates, to hide it was firing them to end Clinton investigations.

Hillary's entire 2016 plan was to fool everyone into believing that the FBI was investigating Trump. After she lost, it became even more important to create that narrative to damage the FBI.

If you still believe the FBI was investigating Trump, Hillary's team is still winning!

In fairness, I'm about the only one in this thread that didn't beat up on James Comey. I found it impossible to believe he would willing carry water for the Clintons and the feud between he and DJT was just too contrived. I've taken grief for it, but James' tweets suggested he was still working toward the positive end. He's not tweeted since January and been off radar - seems curious.

It can be said now, I believe JC posted here in the thread sometime back under two names. He was a bit peeved at QOS relentless attacks on his pithy and obtuse comments during the storm of peachmints lead up. Again, for me many are gray hats not necessarily related to motivation but exposure of the darker parts. JC did a lot in his journey to bust open the FBI and the Clinton machine for all to see.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It isn't the collapse we want, or need, it is the one we deserve at this point. Thankfully it will lay waste to the phony "holiday" of Xmas and the buying of useless crap as a means to express love. Though the "shortages" will likely result in more Black Friday Trampling Deaths over 25 dollar discounts on the complete "Friends" DVD collection at target because there will only be a few for sale.
Rant over.

Nope...

We’re going to “ Who-ville “ the sh#t out of this Holiday Season ! Who was it that always posted that sweet pic of all the “who’s” holding hands and singing, even after the Grinch stole everything ? MT, EMN, lol, sorry don’t remember ? While I agree with much of your sentiment about how shallow folks can be during the Holidays, overwhelmingly I think it brings out the best in people. Really what do you remember about Christmas, the presents, meh, sorta....the Family Traditions, having fun laughing, cooking, how the Christmas tree smells, the dog or cat trashing the bottom of the tree, lol, or whatever hurdle Santa throws at us, are in our Hearts and memories forever.

God knows our kids have been through a rough year, don’t underestimate how special and important the “little stuff” is to their well-being and ours too !

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
How is this NOT CCP/Stalin? CLIPS of Mark Levin rant-o-rama.

According to this letter sent to IG Horowitz The DOJ, Biden administration, and School board organizations colluded and aspired to set up parents and parent organizations to silence them.

What is interesting is again we see the obvious problem reaction solution system. A letter is sent with demands, the problem is established, DOJ releases solution. The point is, the system always need a trigger, real or fake, it seems funny to me it doesn't just do the DOJ thing first at this point.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

When Trump started the "Fake news" slogan I did not imagine it would run so deep.

Fake news.
Fake mask wearing.
Fake vaccine.
Fake insurrection.
Fake genders.
Fake fact checking.
Fake border.
Fake climate emergency.
Fake existential threats.
Fake energy crisis.
Fake outrage.
Fake pandemic.
Fake tweets from a fake President who broadcasts from a fake White House.

As above, so below...🤡🤦‍

Triplecheck

First I've seen 👆 from ministry of truth.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yes, the announcement of re-opening the HC investigation makes zero sense as a Black Hat

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Works as a way to deflect from what they were doing behind the scenes. Look at all the chaos they were up to and hiding, while the world was waiting to see if anything would happen to Hillary.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That's alotta ice cream!! She gives me vibes of 'Hunger Games' and rules for thee but not for me.

-----------------

Pagan earth-based altar? Things are getting more weird.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Neat Memes, EtMN!

Point taken on the account amplification.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Rafael Cabrera-Bello (born 25 May 1984) is a Spanish professional golfer who plays on the European Tour, where he has won four times. He has also played on the PGA Tour.

Cabrera-Bello was born in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.

Last night in Oz I watched this guy win his home title. Winner in Playoff. One of the good guys on tour and a gutsy win wearing his Canary yellow shirt and Blue Hat after a rough start.

His final putt and interview @ 10:23.

Coincidence ....maybe. Lol.

edit on 11-10-2021 by YippiKyAA because: fix link

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, stimulating post thanks!

I wonder if James Comey is SNOW WHITE:

I found it impossible to believe he would willing carry water for the Clintons

If WATER = INFORMATION

then:

a) SNOW WHITE is a MIRROR of White Snow = White Hat information cascade,

b) The SNOW info starts off as little individual parcels of information from a COLD HARD facts point,
They DROP onto the HARD ground (roads etc),
They form cracks to breach - think potholes,
The LIGHT of the day melts them into a combined, steady flood that sinks in deeper.

I RE_READ the posts with SNOW WHITE in and they almost all align in with HRC topics. Then there's the obvious metaphors of the snow dropping from a height = COMEY (6ft 5) at top of FBI.

Post #2860 cross referenced against #60 may also shed light - see my boldings:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bbf6c5 No.5320696 📁
Feb 22 2019 01:47:17 (EST)
IoS1RS6.png

The Deal of a Lifetime?
[Tarmac] meeting not planned according to [LL] & [BC]?
Security reports indicate USSS (sec detail [BC] & FBI (sec detail [LL]) planned for meeting?
SC/[LL] deal presented by BC?
What actions did [JC] take days after?
Less than a week after the tarmac meeting, [JC] announced that the FBI would not recommend an indictment against [HRC]?
Returning to the news?
Q

Anonymous ID: WBXFv1gI No.147679416 📁
Nov 2 2017 18:03:36 (EST)
You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands.
Of those (less than 10 people) only three are non-military.
Why is this relevant?
Game theory.
Outside of a potential operator who has been dialed-in w/ orders (specific to his/her mission) nobody else has this information.
Operators never divulge.
Alice & Wonderland.

7 = military, 3 = non-military.
=> "Less than a week" = Less than 7 = 3 non-military,
=> COMEY is one of the 3 non-military?
edit on 11-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I posted a day or 2 ago about MJ12 Speaks on Telegram name dropping ABOVE TOP SECRET in one of their posts... This appears deliberate as it has happened AGAIN with this post at 3:25GMT on 11th:

The Most Powerful Weapon Deployed By The Clintons Is The Corporate Media. The Press. The Corporate Media In Our Country Is No Longer Involved In Journalism.
They're a political special interest - no different than any lobbyst with a total political agenda, and the agenda is not for you - its for themselves.
Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xeonophobe.
Now you are a domestic terrorist.
They will LIE LIE LIE, and then again, they will do worse than that.
The will rape murder and torture innoncent children in underground facilities at Jeffrey Epstein's private island on camera for the FVYE and MOSSAD alliance on Middle East Policy oversight and control.
They will do whatever is necessary.
Release a bioengineered weapon created in Year 1 of the 16 Year Plan To Destroy America.
Use the vaccine as a mass murder weapon of depopulation.
Prevent the truth of what they were doing at Jeffrey Epstein's island to ever see the light of day.
Imagine if you knew what they did in Antartica.
Sometimes you need LIGHT to shine bright by consequence of the LIGHT exterminated in its presence.
Symbolism will be their downfall.
+++
Biden = Romania
Biden = Ukraine
Biden = USSR
Biden = CCP
Biden = CIA Asset
Biden = Communsim In America
Biden = Controlled Through Blackmail
CIA
44 = CIA Asset
HRC = CIA Asset
Communism In America
Jeffrey Epstein
CIA = Child Sex Trafficking Cult
Above Top Secret
Distractions + Influencers Necessary
Controlled Through Fear
Manipulated With Psyops
They [The Clintons] will do whatever is necessary.
The Clintons are criminals. This is well documented.
And the establishment [Corporate Media + DOJ + FBI + CIA] that protects them has engaged in a massive coverup of widespread criminal activity at the State Department and the Clinton Foundation in order to keep the Clintons in power.
Jeffrey Epstein.
State Department.
Diplomatic Immunity?
Diplomats?
Who else travelled to the island?
What were they doing there?
Plausible deniability absolutely essential.
Consistency in messaging absolutely essential.
Religious cult that uses chemically controlled mind control = NPC = The Matrix
The Matrix is getting turned off

Is this a COINKYDINKY?
It's a 45 line post with ATS appearing on 29th line from the top and 17th line from the bottom.

There seems to be a theme of the MATRIX getting turned off imminently over the last few days.

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join