It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Files these under "...what?"

White Logs Stop In June?

18 ex-NBA players arrested in $4M health care fraud

The Rona Grift is unreal. Thankfully CCPNBA can spend time and energy replying to the angry sports bloggers.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I do find this fascinating. The idea I am not sure about but the information being shared means something as you surely believe also.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Justoneman

Not made up matey... and as posted, my 3 dreams were the week before RockQueen's but not discussed with RQ til after hers.

To save space...

I've decided to upload to the thread the video I made to give a run-thru of the spreadsheet, should be sometime this eve.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I was not being hard on you. I was being logical about such a claim. I am open to it being true. I am fascinated with the subject but it is my nature to process these things a certain way.

originally posted by: RookQueen
We didn't make it up.....geez! EMTN and Caled have also had strange vivid dreams just not 3 in a row like Rel and I had although Caled's had a 3 story theater in it. I'm not sure if 3 is significant or not. I have not had or don't remember having any dreams since the last one of the three on Monday night. I don't know if we should stop talking about it and log what happens for a bit or what. I was hoping someone on here would make suggestions as I am not a dream expert!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Right on schedule...

Ancient Mesoamericans believed mirrors were spirit doorways to alternate worlds, “much like Alice in Through the Looking Glass,” anthropologist Karl Taube of the University of California Riverside writes in an email. “Once you deeply gaze in, you have opened up that connection.”
NatGeo

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

God Bless America

edit on 1092021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Developing. Funny no eneMedia screaming about endangering lives blah blah blah.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That sounds like a null and void contract agreement made under duress.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Is this confirmed?

What I could find so far:

mobile.twitter.com...

“ATC issues and disruptive weather have resulted in a high volume of cancellations throughout the weekend while we work to recover our operation. We appreciate your patience as we accommodate affected Customers, and Customer Service wait times are longer than usual. (1/2)”

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Developing. Funny no eneMedia screaming about endangering lives blah blah blah.

edit on 10/9/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Reboot of the Dark Winter narrative...

Energy Crisis May Trigger Winter Blackouts Across US: Coal Firm CEO

The energy crisis that has led to shortages and blackouts in Europe and Asia could hit the United States this winter, said the CEO of an energy firm.

“We’ve actually had discussions with power utilities who are concerned that they simply will have to implement blackouts this winter,” Ernie Thrasher, the head of Xcoal Energy & Resources, was quoted by Bloomberg News as saying. “They don’t see where the fuel is coming from to meet demand.”

“That whole supply chain is stretched beyond its limits,” Thrasher, whose Pennsylvania-based company works in coal logistics, said. “It’s going to be a challenging winter for us here in the United States.”

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Our friends over at Qanon+telegram had an interesting connection off the Pelosi pic. I added the relevant drops.

(btw guys, take anything from us here you like)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Seen the same.

@Southwest Airlines saying ATC issues and disruptive weather.

Seems like the dominos are still falling from Friday’s mass flight cancellations.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Ha! Unexpected limited staff. The weather looks fine to me.

zoom.earth...=39,-98.1,4z/date=2021-10-09,22:40,-4

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Caled

Seen the same.

@Southwest Airlines saying ATC issues and disruptive weather.

Seems like the dominos are still falling from Friday’s mass flight cancellations.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Allegory of the cave...

We live in a world where most of us choose:

Narrative > Truth
Politics > Relationships
Handouts > Hard Work
iPhone > Intimacy & false hope

Why?
Because most value COMFORT > FREEDOM.

A Message from an American Airline Pilot...

Watch Til the End

"Shifting Baseline Syndrome" - "Overton window" - "Landscape Amnesia."

-------------
Hinging off of COM's post...

This can't be good...

Pope Francis is expected to receive Joe Biden on Oct. 29, in the U.S. president’s first official visit to the Vatican since his inauguration, according to sources at the Apostolic Palace.

Joe Biden, the second Catholic president in U.S. history, is due to attend the G20 summit in Rome on Oct. 30–31.

In a statement after the papal audience, Pelosi described the meeting as a “spiritual, personal and official honor.”

She said: “His Holiness’ leadership is a source of joy and hope for Catholics and for all people, challenging each of us to be good stewards of God’s creation, to act on climate, to embrace the refugee, the immigrant and the poor, and to recognize the dignity and divinity in everyone.”
Pope meets Pelosi

The pics with Pope $ Pelosi give me the creeps

The one with the bowl....there’s probably blood in it and they’re summoning a demon

The one where they are shaking hands...lol come on!!

I’m sort of joking about the bowl but, the handshake is a bit obviously unusual.🤷‍♀️

I’ve had the show supernatural on in the background lately...don’t judge me lol
edit on 9-10-2021 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

The pics give me a disgusted, acid pit stomach kinda feeling. I never got interested in that show, but more so on the Q topic you might be interested in Dan Browns “The Lost Symbol.”

ATS thread

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110

Due to classified intel info, President Trump publicly bashed Arizona AG Brnovich up until 9/25/2021.

Now giving him a chance to redeem himself.

Time is running out however.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

How did this picture miss my attention? Is Pelosi and the Pope using Masonic "Real grip of a Fellow Crafter"? I doubt Pelosi is a member of Job's Daughters, so is this picture evidence of her and the church being headed by P2?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I didn't take it in a negative way. I probably should have put an "lol" behind "geez". To my knowledge, nothing else has occurred. Things have been back to normal on my end anyway so I guess we shall see.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Interesting that Pelosi did not have family with her when visiting the Pope!

Speaker of the House meets Speaker of the Church?

SYMBOLS:

1) Note the writing on the door behind the Pope says:

IOANNES XXIII PONT. MAX. = jOHN 23rd PONTIFEX MAXIMUS

a) We've covered PONTIFEX MAXIMUS in the thread = "The greatest Bridge Builder",

b) Pope John XXIII called together the Second Vatican Council (1962–1965), the first session opening on 11 October 1962,

c) It's Oct 11th on MONDAY.
d) This council allowed the laity to receive "communion under both kinds" = allowing the public to receive the BLOOD (wine) of Christ too,
e) It also started the interfaith ecumenical movement.

2) Note the TURKISH RUG on the floor:

Anatolian rug is a term of convenience, commonly used today to denote rugs and carpets woven in Anatolia and its adjacent regions. Geographically, its area of production can be compared to the territories which were historically dominated by the Ottoman Empire.
Traces of Byzantine design can be observed in Anatolian rugs; Turkic peoples migrating from Central Asia, as well as Armenian people, Caucasian and Kurdic tribes either living in, or migrating to Anatolia at different times in history contributed their traditional motifs and ornaments. The arrival of Islam and the development of the Islamic art has profoundly influenced the Anatolian rug design.
Anatolian rugs are most often tied with symmetrical knots, which were so widely used in the area that Western rug dealers in the early 20th century adopted the term "Turkish" or "Ghiordes" knot for the technique.

edit on 10-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Following up on the possibility of this being a "BIG" weekend,

Raymond Odierno, a four-star Army general who was a key architect of the “surge” in U.S. forces during the Iraq War that was credited with reducing violence and increasing stability in the country and who later became the Army’s chief of staff, or highest-ranking general, died Oct. 8 at age 67.

according to the article he stood 6 foot 5 inches, kind of a tall guy. Strangely the report from CNN was the only story so far that had this quote:

Obama released a statement Saturday expressing sadness about Odierno's passing.
"As President, I relied on Ray's deep knowledge, steady leadership, and strong judgment. It's why I trusted him to help come up with the plan to withdraw U.S. combat forces from Iraq, and to execute it in a way that kept our forces and the Iraqi people safe," the former President said.
He continued: "I was far from the only person to depend on Ray's counsel, and to appreciate both his strategic and operational talents. Today, our military is stronger and the world is safer thanks to Ray's service, and for that I will always be grateful."

Really? "Today, our military is stronger and the world is safer thanks to Ray's service, and for that I will always be grateful.". Was this guy's death really from cancer, or was he sacrificed? Why would only CNN have this tidbit tossed in, but nothing from S&S? I can only hope that this guy did die from cancer and that his death was while he slept. I would hate to think that he was some sick sacrifice for some sick culty reason by these sick -potato heads-.

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join