It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting that Pelosi did not have family with her when visiting the Pope!

Speaker of the House meets Speaker of the Church.

If thats really Pelosi. Dims have given up on Bidens $5 Trillion Legacy already?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Died relatively young. Some of the World War II generals lived a couple of decades more (Bradley was almost 90 when he passed).

Cancer. Wonder if some gunk or injections from the Gulf War or the War in Iraq poisoned him.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I recall fondly how The Donald grounded her plane and forced her to abandon one of her overseas junkets.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

More SYMBOLS In the BOWL picture from the Pelosi/Pope meet:

Bigger

1) BOWL is BLUE & GOLD
BLUE = Cabal color language for SECRET
YELLOW/SUNSHINE = REWARD

2) BLACK FOLDER to left of bowl:
a) Why is it in picture?
b) Remind you of POTUS45 EOs in pictures on the post map?
c) Look how the light forms a DAGGER on the folder!

3) WHITE BOOK resting on FRAME, to right of BOWL

4) Why is the Monsignor(?) standing between Pelosi/Pope in the picture?
a) Look at the Black/White Balance, peoplewise,
b) 3 Black to the left, 1 White to the right.
This could symbolise all 3 city states working together vs White Hats... or 31 = Mirror of 13?
c) If you add the folder/book then you get 4 black vs 2 white... or 42 = Mirror of 24 = 888 = China?

5) HANDS
a) Obviously a staged photo - so why is the Pope's hand out?
b) Because he's HANDING the BOWL/CONTRACT/SACRIFICE to Pelosi?
c) Pelosi's hands are ACCEPTING the tasking being handed to her!
d) Her whole demeanour is very reverant... almost "in awe" of what she's receiving?
e) The Pope looks VERY CONCERNED?

In Summary, this seems to be telegraphing that the Pope has given Pelosi her secret next task; possibly to coordinate a FF or assassination contract? This is to be framed on White Hats?

edit on 10-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I didn't realise how tiny Pelosi is! You could fit two of her on that chair.
Also, in the 'handshake' photo, I had to do a double take....didn't look like Pelosi to me.

Meh.....need my second morning brew.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Also, in the 'handshake' photo, I had to do a double take....didn't look like Pelosi to me.

I was wondering where the droopy cleavage went.

I think we are supposed to notice these things.

P

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Guy, I just noticed the oddly placed GOLD FRINGE on the Pope's outfit in the masonic hand-shake picture...

Isn't a Gold Fringe a sign of Martial Law on flags?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I believe it's maritime law. Nice notice, especially given the issue with all things ocean going lately.

I wonder what the hell P2 has in mind?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Possible TRUMP CARD proof?

Consider the leads about city states being turned into wildlife sanctuaries...

Chris Packham calls on Royal Family to rewild estates

Wildlife expert Chris Packham is calling on the Royal Family to conserve nature on their estates and reintroduce animals like beavers and wild boar.

More than 100 children joined Mr Packham in delivering a petition signed by 100,000 people to Buckingham Palace.

Mr Packham told the BBC he wanted the royals to take "more dramatic action", including rewilding.
The children, their parents and other campaigners carried the Wild Card campaign petition calling on the Royal Family to rewild their estates to the palace on Saturday.

WILD CARD is another term for the JOKER in a pack of cards!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Could be referencing Club-K missile containers?

Just thinking out loud here... If Chinese ships were to disembark an invasion force then they would want someone in the government "Welcoming" them. The People would react to Joe Biden doing that due to his dementia, so maybe they want Pelosi on point for that... maybe she calls in UN troops?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Has China produced over half of the world's COVID vaccines?

BBC article

A video posted on social media by the Chinese Communist Party's youth league claims that over half the world's vaccines have come from China.

It was posted on Weibo - the Chinese version of Twitter - at the end of September, just as the number of Covid vaccines administered globally had passed six billion (according to the website Our World in Data).
China is also a leading exporter of vaccines - both via commercial partnerships and donations.

Some of these exports are in the form of bulk vaccine components which are processed and packaged in the destination countries.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
t.me...

People aren't waking up fast enough. wtfu.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
We are the News telegram has done a good gematria decode on the Mr Pool pansy post that god him suspended from Twitter:

MR POOL COMMS [pt 2]: Family [Y] has been deflowered, the Death of the Federal Reserve

Why did posting a PURPLE PANSY at 12:12am get Mr Pool suspended from Twitter? Q747 What does a 'Flower' represent? What does 'Deflower' represent?

A 'flower' = power, and deflower means to remove power. [They] remove our power by putting us into 'slave gardens' (debt slavery system) from birth.

Purple is the color of royalty, stolen by the fake royals who replaced GOD's chosen Kings with [their] kings.

PURPLE = 88 = DEFLOWER. A purple pansy is also called a WILD PANSY = 123 = GOLD & SILVER.

1212 = WILD PANSY FLOWER = DEATH OF FEDERAL RESERVE (in English gematria). 12 + 12 = 24 = X, for XRP.

TWELVE TWELVE AM = 188 = FAMILY [Y] DEFLOWERED. This is why [they] suspended Mr Pool, for taunting [their] demise in a most humiliating way, using [their] symbolism against [them].

To be free of [them] we must be free of [their] debt slavery. Thus fiat currency must crash so gold & silver can be the rock of our future.

Bigger pic

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Commercial airplane carrying 20 paratroopers crashes in russia - Telegram post

A passenger-commercial airliner with 22 people on board, including 20 paratroopers and two crew members, crashed in the city of Menzelinsk, killing at least 20 people, Russian media reported.

1) #525 tells us 7 out of 10 plane crashes are targeted kills!

2) Why did the paratroopers charter a commercial plane? Were they DS?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Any Chemists/Physicists around to check a possible theory on "Why Graphene Oxide"?

Viewing this youtube video, from 10 min mark to 10:22, it comments on South Korea's "BLACKOUT BOMB", which uses CARBON GRAPHITE to disrupt electrical circuits:

The Human body is 12% carbon and it's understood that the vaccine introduces graphene oxide into our bodies.

The graphene oxide seems to clog on a micro scale: capillaries instead of arteries, i.e. to any part of the body actually requiring oxygen to be delivered in the blood?

Could the graphene oxide, through a chemical process create carbon graphite in the body?

If so, could the equivalent of a blackout then be triggered by WIFI to FLATLINE humans?

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Rel,

I love your tutorial on the Excel spreadsheet.Rel's Tutorial

In a way due to how my Company approaches business, I make my living using Excel and Access to build databases for easy retrieval. You are certainly a master compared to most I know. I am a middle of the road creator of databases. I do make them do calculations for me of course. They are really setup for Science data and our Laboratories. Thanks for the hard work helping us red pill. It extends to the world now.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This post of yours in particular has pushed me to write the following.
I was quietly doing 'wakeful meditation' the other day, and I got the following. Most of it totally plausible.

Perhaps 50/50 of the world population has now been vaccinated. The 'Elites' are realising the game is up. The Pandora Files just show there is not just the 'offshore accounts' in places we already knew about, but these 'select elites' have their very own banking system completely separate from the one we know, as one example of their end game.

We have much talk about these underground tunnels. Were all those tunnels being joined up when we had the 'trumpets of God' doing the rounds some years back? Add to this picture all the 'mini' capital cities the Chinese have allegedly built, but nobody lives there.

Now to C19. As already mentioned perhaps around 50/50 of World population has been vaccinated against a virus that originated in China which was funded by God knows who besides the USA. Thus indicating ALL major players are in this together. At the appointed time, all the 'elite' hop on a underground train to China, to their replica 'city of origin'. All hell is breaking lose world wide. Some sort of 'Havana Syndrome' beam is set off, in part courtesy of Mr Musk and his space 'train'. All those vaccinated will react, in what way, I do not know. Perhaps mass die-offs leaving just the unvaccinated. The unvaccinated are the 'chosen' new slaves, as they are now completely immersed in fear of absolutely anything the New World Government dictates and the only way to stay alive is to do what you are told.
In the meantime, the host country China has raised the limit on childbirth from 1 to 3 children with no restrictions in 5 years time.
The New World Government drop their 'new' banking system on us..... you know, the one they have been using all these years and level themselves up to elite banking system 2.0. Whilst they are busy about their wealth, the Chinese are steadily increasing their population. The other races become the minority..... and that is how "yellow man rules the World" as my Grandma and Great Grandma used to say, but had no idea where the saying came from.
There are a few other dots I joined up in my 'wakeful meditation' but I can't remember them just now.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
coincidence?

About This Show
The Pool is a pop-up theater company producing three volcanic new plays in rep in the fall of 2021 in New York City. Our artist-led production model puts playwrights at the helm of our processes, and in support of one another, as we bring three bold new plays to life at the beloved New Ohio Theatre. We're proud to play our part in the return of live theater. Join us!
sheeple

About This Show
It's summer and Nick just wants to score pot, hang with his would-be girlfriend, and have his Satanist brother talk his best friend out of enlisting. But what if Russ was right when he said, "Everything you know is wrong..."?

deny ignorance

Mara Wilson: When I was twenty years old I went to Union Square and saw some 9/11 conspiracy theorists protesting.

lnk
This is where I started Let's Go Brandon
anothr lnk
edit on 10/10/2021 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

O

2) Why did the paratroopers charter a commercial plane? Were they DS?
Air Branch

These aircraft are usually registered to front companies - seemingly legitimate dummy corporations setup by the CIA.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Justoneman
I didn't take it in a negative way. I probably should have put an "lol" behind "geez". To my knowledge, nothing else has occurred. Things have been back to normal on my end anyway so I guess we shall see.

I am sure it will happen again if it is a reoccurring phenomena. Synchronicity of it all perhaps being the biggest thing going on in this situation to make one wonder why?

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join