It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET TUTORIAL VIDEO

Here's a 32 min video explaining the spreadsheet. Apologies for the monotonous drawl at times; it was 5am when I recorded it!

Spreadsheet tutorial 081021.mp4
(140Mb)

...and here's the latest spreadsheet I used for it:

KU V21.49 14092021 to 4953 incl DECODE tools.xlsx
edit on 9-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Fortunately Mr Pool still has 3 other twitter accounts (1 may be someone else...)

To add: look at the design of the dish that David Schwartz is complaining about... looks like a flower (read virgin) in a garden. Look closer at the red jus on the right - what is it shaped like? Also the virgin/flower is Japanese because there's sushi under the viola? Is the orange bit a slice of roasted peach?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Is that Tiffany Blue that Kamala is wearing in that clip?Cabal color language for Big Secret? Maybe every unvaccinated child under 12 is being sent to the moon "fun centre"?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If you look at Il Donaldo Trumpos tweets today, he seems to be indicating there will be good news?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In America it's a three day weekend, so here's hoping that it will be a long fun weekend then.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

In America it's a three day weekend, so here's hoping that it will be a long fun weekend then.

Party like its 1492.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
So Kamala looks through the telescope and proclaims "the Earth is like a spec, the Earth is kinda small" ...but she’s not looking at the Earth, because she’s standing on it. That would literally be impossible. She’s sounds like a complete idiot.

Is she high?🤡🌎
twitter.com...

Seems like the new AI clones are functioning better than years past? Remember ding-dongs clones stuttering at times, not sweating, seizures then thrown in the van like a side of beef? COM has posted the side by sides of kalama before after...

In the video above I take orange mans word as to the point and literal just as when he stated that “joe’s not doing well, he’s shot!” 👀 Only a machine can short circuit like Johnny 5! 🍿

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Thank you for putting this together and sharing it with all of us. I think it will be helpful to many. I believe it will make using the spreadsheet less overwhelming for those interested in learning. Good job!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Thank you and well done.

I am sick of hearing platitudes.

We need something we can see, point at and say, "Look and understand."

I know half the bad players are already dealt with, but would Q mind getting the lead out please.

Or does Q actually need for the people to act, because if they do, it will not be pretty.

Those not convinced by now need shock treatment. Arrest the MSM already, they are all guilty of Treason.

P

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
And We Know......

Ohio Knows

Over 160 Arrested in Massive Human Trafficking Sting, Including a Politician and a Teacher

edit on 1092021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Now we know your voice

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
REL !
Fell asleep earlier than usual, stressful week on all fronts.
Overly paranoid ? I don't think so
Sooner the better
Replied - contrary to popular opinion as it maybe ... Think Logically..
O H

ETA

To the Below

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You do know the prosthetic masks come with voice synthesizers?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Been advised to withdraw the link/file for now... OSINT. Apologies.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

OSINT
Indeed

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

@Rel

Next time, maybe you could use text to speech software. Excel even has this function, but Excel's version is pure monotone. Not surprising considering it is a product of Bill Hades.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This week one friend is in a tight family that had two deaths. One was sudden from her heart I believe and the other had a stroke. IDK the status of the jab with those but others in the family have taken it. They have a third person that has been expected to pass from Hodgins disease that flared up last year. That one is hanging on and then these two happen. It has been rough for them. The whole family has health issues before CV. It does occur to me these people would fit the profile being used by these evil, morally corrupt elite toward their "useless eaters who need to die program" we see unfolding before our very eyes.

originally posted by: Caled
Since I posted above I’ve been told about someone else that died.

So I have still been thinking a lot about the keystone and found something very unusual. Remember when Trump established an embassy in Jerusalem and formally recognized it as the capital of Israel? Did you know the Vatican does not recognize Israel’s sovereignty over Jerusalem?

en.m.wikipedia.org...–Israel_relations

“A policy of strict and consequent non-recognition of Israel's sovereignty over Jerusalem, far beyond the usual interpretation of international law, as the Holy See still embraces its own ideas regarding the special status of Jerusalem.”

That was a bolder move than I realized. He gave the Vatican the finger, and put US soil in the middle of Jerusalem.

edit on 9-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
CPT to soldier:
"Jones you go put the rocket on that Cat over there"

"But , Sir I am still bleeding badly from that last one"

"Jones I said get that cat loaded for war" .

"YES SIR Cpt!" (rowRRRRR!)

That idea won't work more than say three cats. Plus the cat will be burning up from the nature of the propellant used to launch them.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This is getting pretty surreal now... remember the leads about "then strike like the fastest thing on earth!" - think it was Sun Tzu?

Then there is the deleted post #240

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: W6dZplnF No.151561953 📁
Nov 30 2017 23:42:25 (EST)
Deleted: Nov 30 2017 23:45:18 (EST)
_Start_IP_log_4ch_y
_Conf_y_
_Lang_v_US_jurid_y
Snow White Pounce.
_Conf_actors_1-9999999_per_condition_89074-b
No nets.
Re_8ch_carry_good_
Q

What are the odds of Archaeology & Art, which I have posted on about comms before, tweeting about a ROCKET CAT? What could possibly POUNCE faster?

Bigger

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
They probably pulled that Russian Sub move the "Crazy Ivan" where they stop and go in full reverse to confuse sonar.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Wonder if that U.S. submarine struck a PLA navy sub. Possible if the Chinese play the same games with their submarines as they do with their fighter aircraft.

That guy Bernard Fick needs a new surname. In German, it means what it kind of sounds like in English.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join