It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
We didn't make it up.....geez! EMTN and Caled have also had strange vivid dreams just not 3 in a row like Rel and I had although Caled's had a 3 story theater in it. I'm not sure if 3 is significant or not. I have not had or don't remember having any dreams since the last one of the three on Monday night. I don't know if we should stop talking about it and log what happens for a bit or what. I was hoping someone on here would make suggestions as I am not a dream expert!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
CherokeeTroy......have you gotten any of my responses in PM?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
One of those twitchy streamers...💰💰💰

twitter.com...

I knew I should of never left the gaming scene ~15 years ago.

I've been looking at this photo for awhile.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: butcherguy

The Federalist

He wondered if Biden had a “senior moment” when he claimed there was no vaccine when he came into office. “He got shot, meaning jabbed, on December 21st, apparently. Now, do you think he didn’t know where he was? That was a little scary,” Trump said.

12 mirror 21

Good for Molly. Funny if you don't know what he is doing, the stream of consciousness can be annoying, the problem is "when in Rome",,, and she is a reporter so she is going to get Rome. She will write in the book exactly what is needed as a result.

Case in point: "Got shot", not got "a" shot or "the", he clarified drawing attention to shot. She put it in her piece, as he wanted, as he actually said it. Which comports...

Three !!! = bullets?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

t.me...
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
How long is this race? "I don't know, it ends when it ends."

How long is this contract for? "I don't know, just sign and we'll sort it out later."

How long will this flight take? "No one knows, don't worry."

How many quarters is this game? "No idea, you'll know when it ends."

How many years until I graduate?" "Right now it depends on your BEHAVIOR."

Anyone else notice the Draconian Fun has no end? Do the sleeping folks see this, or do they just think after 2 years it all just makes sense?

Lithuania Seems Nice

We went to the dentist we've attended for years for an appointment for one of my children, but had to leave because I don't have a Covid Pass.

No other dentist in our area will see us. We've heard of dentists who treat people with no Pass, but they're far. So no dental care.

Verbally beaten, conned, lied to, manipulated, tricked, offers of freedom and donuts, coercion, verbal violence, peer pressure, threats etc. would indicate this is the cull humanity jab, as nothing positive in my life every came from this sort of draconian action.

Fact, this was all made possible by the eneMedia. If one has any self respect, any connection to HUMANITY, one will walk over to the teeeveee and unplug it for ever. Remove the box, cover the end of the cable in foil and stop contributing to the horror through complacency, as every person who goes on teeeveee advocating for this is just as soulless and hell bent on destruction as this thing...

This ^^^ who wants us jabbed, thinking otherwise is a mistake.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The border just let in more unemployed people then the jobs allegedly created at the same time. Net zero.

This one is fully in charge of the border.

This is total efffing insanity. There is no rational explanation for this, none, zero, nada, nope.

Warning, I swear this CLIP will make a sane person physically ill.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

As for the flower? When does it bloom?

Violas / Pansies start blooming in Fall / now, and bloom through Winter into Spring. Never understood why people that are weak were called “pansies “, because these beauties are very hardy, will tolerate cold weather and are one of the best choices for annual color in Winter gardens. They are also edible

Loved the fun pansy video EMN..

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I wouldn't worry about this too much, it's just one of those political promotional bits that everyone in office has to do. I doubt any of them really believe in what they are saying in these pieces. Hell I bet one of the reasons Trump always did rallies was to avoid these "Canned-Ham" moments written by perhaps the most demotivated people on Earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Something unholy about Fauxci swag, regardless if it is industry obligation. Imagine the type of person what would watch this without a gun to their head.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Is that picture real? I mean I know the guy is an attention whore, but geeshs. Also where is the Goofy injectable Vaccines. How will kids know it's safe to watch this show without the vaccine to keep them safe?

Seriously if that if real, it says a lot. Disney the fun parks made but an Eugenic believer, fascist wanna be world dominator, and ass-clown extraordinaire, backing a guy that believes in the same. House of Mouse is the Isle of Epstein.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So Kamala looks through the telescope and proclaims "the Earth is like a spec, the Earth is kinda small" ...but she’s not looking at the Earth, because she’s standing on it. That would literally be impossible. She’s sounds like a complete idiot.

Is she high?🤡🌎
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
He's been propped up to Apotheosis status.

Only one way to go now.

Fauci in a box (17:45 mark)

The pic COM posted is real.😂🙃
edit on 8-10-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: 🤡🌎

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Is that picture real? I mean I know the guy is an attention whore, but geeshs. Also where is the Goofy injectable Vaccines. How will kids know it's safe to watch this show without the vaccine to keep them safe?

Seriously if that if real, it says a lot. Disney the fun parks made but an Eugenic believer, fascist wanna be world dominator, and ass-clown extraordinaire, backing a guy that believes in the same. House of Mouse is the Isle of Epstein.

Yes, all film and teeeveee productions do a swag bag of some sort to promote the product. It is pretty generic but yes, someone did that and handed it out as promotion.The graphene oxide is Fauxci's swag bag for the jabbed.

Fun fact, every studio used to have large closets with old swag from dead shows and films, which, they often hand out as gifts in odd places like unrelated teeeveee shows, or at least used to. Now it probably gets sent to 3rd world countries and tax deductible donations.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Five year delta.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Damn, time flies by! I must be getting older.

Speaking of the witch...

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I still think it may have been staged.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
lol, Chappelle just mentioned Q in his new show.

www.netflix.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Guyfriday

Anyone else get the feeling that the breaking point for people happened, and all that happened was that the people in many places broke?

I have the sensation that everything is on hold.

Some newsworthy events take place. But a lot of activity, all over, seems to be marking time.

Waiting.

Waiting for what?

Cheers

Yes.

Heh. A great example of William Strunk Jr.'s dictum: "Omit needless words!"

Cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So is this weekend suppose to be a "Watch and See", or will this just be "Another Weekend to sit back and enjoy life" ?

new topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join