It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Your 'Twitchy' vid has already been nuked. Gotta be a common denominator behind all these supposed 'hacks' and 'leaks' - war declared on those making big 💰💰💰 toward acquiring full spectrum dominance by our fake masters.?

Twitch payouts

This article now makes the connection between Facebook’s global outage and a potential Pearl Harbor-like attack leveled at Big Tech. It concludes, “Unregulated and without checks and balances on their operation, big tech could be a threat to the West; this revelation is one of the important lessons of the recent outage.”

According to the WEF’s website:

This year discussions during the live-streamed conference will centre on secure development of ecosystems. With global digitalisation further accelerating and people, companies, and countries becoming ever more interconnected, security of every single element of a supply-chain is key to ensuring the sustainability of the whole system.

During the technical exercise, participants will hone their practical skills in mitigating a targeted supply chain attack on a corporate ecosystem in real time.

While Zuckerberg has attended WEF meetings in Davos, Switzerland, Facebook is not a major player in the global supply chain. However, its several hour (staged) outage yesterday struck fear and panic into the hearts of its ~2.8 billion users. Now, in a single day, the whole world understands (probably not) the dangers of a massive cyber attack.?

CyberPandemic hypothesis:

1. Massive false flag hack.
2. NATO triggers Article 5 for the 2nd time (1st was 9/11).
3. Great Reset allies together against cyber terrorism.
4. Calls for Digital Identity only internet.
5. Patriot Act goes full afterburner on steroids
6. Great Firewall of the West!
7. "Vaccinate the internet."

The Great Reset doesn't need our help to implode. 9/11 was seen as a financial reset. Many lost their entire livelihoods & savings in 2008-09 where I had the biggest financial gains ever. The trick is to move out of the blast radius and get a head start on the Decentralized Revolution.

Rand Paul created a Decentralized Revolution pump of awareness in 2 minutes.

Something I’ve seen plastered all over twit for a long time is Why do Bitcoin enthusiasts have laser beams coming out of their avatar eyes & memes?

According to the crypto crowd or at least what I gather from the twitOsphere...the Laser eyes proclaim a technology to guarantee the human rights of life, liberty, & property. Laser eyes channel action even as they protect from diluted distractions. Laser eyes signal intent to make Bitcoin an instrument of economic empowerment.

Ok, sounds good, but I don't put any of my trust in Bitcoin or any of that cryptocurrency jargon. Especially, when so many preach it like it's a utopia for freedom. I'd rather have my money in tangible assets. The day is going to come when the cartel banksters flip a switch and poof, gone. The question is will they allow it to continue once they have their CBDCs in place.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

@RookQueen-- replied to your PM.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I wasn't sure how to quote from your post, I'm a longtime lurker and been coming to ATS regularly since I began to awaken starting in 2008. I've been hesitant on joining and sharing what I know because I realize it sounds schizophrenic to most people. This post has compelled me to create an account here which I had been planning anyway because I have some answers for you guys related to this thread and what we face in these times. I know what the spider is, I've been going through the same thing myself. I have a long story and plan to write my own thread once I get 5 these posts completed. I've started to notice more people commenting on this topic/phenomenon in other esoteric/paranormal forums. The short answer if you ask anyone with familiarity with the Astral Realm its called an astral parasite. If you look this term up you'll see it described as an entity that feeds off unsuspecting people's chi/orgone/prana and these beings inhabit the 4D realm. The way I first interpreted what data I was able to find regarding this topic sounded like these entities were non-intelligent feeders/predators.

Most experiencers I read about were unable to "see" these entities directly or with little more detail than they were dealing with something that looked like a spider that might materialize briefly or half-materialize as a grey smokey silhouette. I have the "sight" and started having conscious interactions with non-human intelligences beginning in 2008. I'm from a formerly very prominent DC area family that was brought here by the Jesuits on the Ark and the Dove back in the 1600s. I've discovered my family was involved with the occult going back centuries along with many other interesting details. My great-aunt lead a women's suffrage march on horseback through DC in 1913 she will be featured on the new re-designed $10 bill. I discovered she was a witch (Illuminati?) that also patented and sold a divination tea cup set that she designed through occult knowledge she gained from living in China for a period of time. I have a theory that these astral parasites (Archons) have invaded our material 3D realm and are being enabled by the elite. I believe this invasion may stem back to the Babylon Working and possibly CERN. I believe our whole electric grid allows them easier access like an artificial form of the Earth's ley lines. The spider's are AI vehicles that are driven by entities that are part of or associated with the Draco's.

edit on 6-10-2021 by NinoWhite301 because: I tried to add quote from another's post.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Does anyone think that Trump will address the exposure of aborted fetuses in the Pfizer vaccine after he admitted to taking it?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

hence why I refer to ghost as Aoi. It makes sense that while we are all talking "Laughing Man", we're dealing with a "Solid State Society" situation, all the while the refugee crisis keeps getting tossed at us. What's even more a slap in the face is the fact the if you go back and watch the 80's GI JOE series, you see that same figgen people in COBRA as we see getting fingered in real life.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

What have you started Rock Queen!!!

I'm beginning to wonder if we are beginning, as a group, to converge into a united consciousness; initially through our unconscious dream states?

I fell asleep on the couch and have just woken up after having a DEJA VU DREAM - more accurately it was a repeat of a dream I had a few months after the KU process started!

Brief summary:
I won a "Top 100 Aces" award in YR2000 at one of Top 5 System Integrators.
In reality the prize was a "conference holiday" to Grand Cayman with the group board execs.
In the dream, the holiday was off-world, to a mountain top "Elites planet resort", travelling with the Secret Space Programme.

Aligning subconsciousnesses?:
1) We PMd yesterday about both having 3 dreams in a week with similar subject contents,
2) EtMN recounts about an Alien glow on a chair, circled by their cat - think Matrix deja vu and "Circle back".

Recall that Y2K was about fear of computer systems going down worldwide - and we are approaching the plan end when we expect computer systems/internet to go down to be replaced with a Quantum Internet housed in Space!

Odd that I should get the same dream at the beginning and towards the end of this process.

Things are getting synchronistically sppoky again.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Today is 10/7/21... Happy Q Day!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

This one is for all the Deep Staters reading this ... kiss my ATS

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Is OAN controlled opposition? Or is this a hit job on them? - from RT telegram:

One America News Network 90% funded by CNN owners AT&T (Reuters)

Court documents seen by Reuters reportedly reveal the conservative network is almost entirely funded by platforms owned by AT&T, and was even the brainchild of the telecoms giant execs.

“They told us they wanted a conservative network,” OAN CEO Herring reportedly said, per Reuters. “They only had one, which was Fox News, and they had seven others on the other [leftwing] side. When they said that, I jumped to it and built one.”

The AT&T since then reportedly provided tens of millions to the network, with ninety percent of the revenue coming from the AT&T-owned platforms.

According to 2020 sworn testimony by an OAN accountant, Reuters reports - the network’s value “would be zero” without the contract with DirecTV, which is still 70% owned by AT&T.

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtintl

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Still catchin up atm but feel to add.

On recent noospheric diving n meditations along with here n there bits n pieces, there is Q bleed through habbening bigely time, not just seeing the likes of red oct talked by normies as such but Q symbolism, talking points, sayings, lol happenings and of course results, the 80% is at least dropping to 75% and domino feel ramping up, also breakthrough energy corruption wise everywhere getting hotter.

To those who know we have already won-now, working and playing in the future, bring it back to yourself as much as possible atm imo.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Internet eons ago [2004] (17 years
), a thread was posted on ATS by a "super moderator" about a cabal called the "Omega Agency", who were purportedly "above the president".

I found this comment in the thread of interest. The bolded part should sound familiar.

The OA is made up of moral men. The best way to kill a snake is to cut off its head. When you state that they cannot be stopped, you are indeed incorrect. The time is not quite right, there are those that do not, will not submit. They are currently being removed and their natural resources being taken by the 12 for their personal gain. World events are being shaped, yet the outcome is not certain. Much work remains to be done.

A final point. It is not 5 days, it has been over 500 years in the making.
Stayed tuned, the best is yet to come.

This plan for the establishment of a one-world governing body, namely what is now known as the Omega Agency, has been in the works for a long time. And it is said that it cannot be stopped.

🤨

ETA: So, apparently, the post on ATS I referenced was a copy of comments made on another forum circa 1997. The comments on ATS were "Part 1"; Part 2 can be read here.

ETA2: The post by "Gutterpus" on Page 15 of that thread may be of interest to some.

Cheers
edit on 7-10-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: Tome Deux

edit on 7-10-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The video in this Telegram post is pretty astounding TBH:

Dr. Zandre Botha was shocked after studying the blood of “vaccinated” patients that were coming to her with a serious illness, after being injected with the shot of these 'vaccines'.

Self-assembling symmetric objects - 6 minute mark

After being presented with vials of the substance, she examined the contents and was horrified. This isn't a so called 'conspiracy' theory.

*Now compare this with what Project Veritas released just moments ago. These People are SICK!

(Full Video)

(www.redvoicemedia.com...)###

t.me... | @GEORGENEWS

Basically she saw the screenshot below when NOT using a slide cover on a sample put under the microscope! I's taken around the 4:50 mark and is followed by video showing the objects grouping into a formation! They look to be metallic as they shine under dark light!

Bigger

My layman theory is that when no slide cover is used the tested droplet is exposed to oxygen. Therefore these structures are forming when oxygen is present?

Next question is is this real or disinformation? The South African doctor is a little too photogenic.

edit on 7-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Stumbled across this from Oct 3
Worth The Watch - lays it on the line - from BannedVideo .com

America Is In A Globalist Stranglehold: Thousands Of Stranded Ships Is Just The Beginning

Off the coasts of Nations is a Globalists Naval Blockade (container ships) clogging our ports - disrupting supply chains- trying to crash the worldwide system ...

Get Right with God - some sage advice - And Stand Your Ground !

PAY ATTENTION

The Big Banks Are Guilty Of Crimes Against Humanity
There is NO Global Pandemic - It is a FRAUD

edit on 1072021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

The S.S. Everstranded comes to mind.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

17 21

unrelated ?

Facebook ‘Whistleblower’ Has Ties to Group Behind Trump’s First Impeachment, Jen Psaki’s Former PR Firm - Oct 6 - 2021

......Haugen not only worked the 2020 election censoring Americans questioning the results, she also worked on “tracking Chinese participation” on Facebook, including the Chinese government’s police state tactics......

Haugen is also currently coordinating with Democratic operative Bill Burton and his consulting firm Bryson Gillette.

“The Facebook whistleblower who revealed herself in a 60 Minutes interview is getting strategic communications guidance from a top Democratic operative, according to a source with direct knowledge of the relationship, which was confirmed by another half-dozen sources with indirect knowledge of the partnership,” the Washington Free Beacon reported......

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

It will be interesting what happens. There have been some rumors going around for awhile that Trump took a vaccine but it was very different than what is being offered now. The ingredients were more on the lines of what Russia is pushing now, HQZ, Ivermectin, Vitamin C etc. I don't keep up on all the vaccine information coming out but has any manufacturer released the ingredients yet?

It could be pretty explosive if Trump or any others that had the vaccine early can provide evidence of what was in their vaccine and at some point it was modified for the general public.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
U.S. Troops Have Been Deployed in Taiwan for at Least a Year

A U.S. special-operations unit and a contingent of Marines have been secretly operating in Taiwan to train military forces there, U.S. officials said, part of efforts to shore up the island’s defenses as concern regarding potential Chinese aggression mounts.

About two dozen members of U.S. special-operations and support troops are conducting training for small units of Taiwan’s ground forces, the officials said. The U.S. Marines are working with local maritime forces on small-boat training. The American forces have been operating in Taiwan for at least a year, the officials said......

Before leaving office, the Trump administration declassified the U.S. Strategic Framework for the Indo-Pacific, a 10-page document broadly outlining objectives for the region.......

WH - press release - Statement from National Security Advisor Robert C. O’Brien - January 12, 2021

Bidens Taiwan Agreement ? October 6, 2021

“China has . . . I’ve spoken with Xi about Taiwan. We agree, we will abide by the Taiwan agreement. That’s where we are and I made it clear that I don’t think he should be doing anything other than abiding by the agreement,” Biden told reporters yesterday evening....

China experts were vexed by Biden’s comments for one simple reason: There is no “Taiwan agreement” with Beijing. The U.S. does adhere to a One China policy, according to which it acknowledges that the People’s Republic claims Taiwan as part of its territory, but Washington does not recognize the Chinese claim........

Did digging so you don't have to

H.R.2479 - Taiwan Relations Act

Act effective as of January 1, 1979

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Beijing going to be unhappy, GI ...

Sad thing is how many countries (including the USA) signed up publicly to treat Taiwan like dirt just so the communist riff-raff in Beijing could strut about.

Cheers

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join