It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So this Flynn’s prayer and Elizabeth Clare Prophet’s Prayer
Instagram

Why would Flynn borrow this cult leaders prayer. Am I missing some context? Sorry if you all went over this already. i have some catching up to do.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
We dream about things that have been bumping around in our conscience thoughts so since all of you are discussing these subjects in this thread every day it makes logical sense that these topics would show up in all your dreams. Not really spooky. It's how our brains work.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Here is something odd.

President Biden’s COVID-19 Action Plan—What Employers Want to Know

On September 9, 2021, President Biden released his COVID-19 Action Plan, Path Out of the Pandemic (the “Plan”). The Plan mandates vaccination against COVID-19 for employees working for employers that have 100 or more employees, as well as employees that work for the federal government or healthcare entities, and/or are federal contractors.

Commonly held belief that the EO says the above.

Well.

Here's the EO

Accordingly, building on these actions, and in light of the public health guidance regarding the most effective and necessary defenses against COVID-19, I have determined that to promote the health and safety of the Federal workforce and the efficiency of the civil service, it is necessary to require COVID-19 vaccination for all Federal employees, subject to such exceptions as required by law.

Sec. 2. Mandatory Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees.

If you can stomach this, he lies about "FDA approval" which demonstrates the why Pfizer did the flim flam in the first place. But he never mentions this mythical 100 worker EO mandate.

So, did the eneMedia make up the nature of the "mandate" and did, AGAIN, the sheep just follow the mind control without bothering to look at the actual text?

At the very least, we are seeing total manipulation by Team Joe saying "well, we didn't but OSHA is, so there, it isn't us, but them." This is so pathetic, they are dictators pretending they are not, but being pissed they are not dictators because they have to use CDC, FDA, OSHA etc to do the bidding, they are missing the glory they so desire over this.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I talked with a senior executive about this. He thinks this is an effort to coerce people into getting the vaccine, but he thinks ultimately this will be stopped by the courts. I think he honestly believes this, but I don't agree with the send part.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Here is something odd.

President Biden’s COVID-19 Action Plan—What Employers Want to Know

On September 9, 2021, President Biden released his COVID-19 Action Plan, Path Out of the Pandemic (the “Plan”). The Plan mandates vaccination against COVID-19 for employees working for employers that have 100 or more employees, as well as employees that work for the federal government or healthcare entities, and/or are federal contractors.

Commonly held belief that the EO says the above.

Well.

Here's the EO

Accordingly, building on these actions, and in light of the public health guidance regarding the most effective and necessary defenses against COVID-19, I have determined that to promote the health and safety of the Federal workforce and the efficiency of the civil service, it is necessary to require COVID-19 vaccination for all Federal employees, subject to such exceptions as required by law.

Sec. 2. Mandatory Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees.

If you can stomach this, he lies about "FDA approval" which demonstrates the why Pfizer did the flim flam in the first place. But he never mentions this mythical 100 worker EO mandate.

So, did the eneMedia make up the nature of the "mandate" and did, AGAIN, the sheep just follow the mind control without bothering to look at the actual text?

At the very least, we are seeing total manipulation by Team Joe saying "well, we didn't but OSHA is, so there, it isn't us, but them." This is so pathetic, they are dictators pretending they are not, but being pissed they are not dictators because they have to use CDC, FDA, OSHA etc to do the bidding, they are missing the glory they so desire over this.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

And still sometimes remember
The masquerade's forever...Terri Nunn, 1983.
Fitting lyrics, for now, at least.

October 7, 3761 BC – The epoch reference date epoch (origin) of the modern Hebrew calendar.

October 7, 1940 – The McCollum memo or "The Eight-Action plan" proposes bringing the United States into the war in Europe by provoking the Japanese to attack the United States...A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H.

October 7, 1996 - Happy B'day Fox News Channel.

October 7, 2001 – The U.S. invasion of Afghanistan begins with an air assault and covert operations on the ground.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder what percentage of Americans, like me, would not have known of the outage if it wasnt reported by MSM?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Does anyone think that Trump will address the exposure of aborted fetuses in the Pfizer vaccine after he admitted to taking it?

He's not that conservative. Would expect Pence to say something.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I talked with a senior executive about this. He thinks this is an effort to coerce people into getting the vaccine, 

If you get a chance to talk with this person again you should pose the question to them, "do you think this is against international law? Specifically the Nuremberg Code? This is the very same thing the Nazis were doing. Forcing people to take part in medical experiments."
edit on 7-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110
I can't agree with you on this part

since all of you are discussing these subjects in this thread every day it makes logical sense that these topics would show up in all your dreams
and here is why. I normally would never have mentioned a dream because I would not want the "power of suggestion" to cause someone else to dream and dirty the pool up so to speak. Something made me Pm Rel about feeling off and in that I mentioned having vivid dreams. I did not mention how many. Rel responded I believe in an effort to make me fell a little better and told me that he had three vivid dreams in a row last week. By the time my dreams occurred, his had already happened and none of us knew that the other had dreamed anything. Caled responded about having a dream and to imagine a theater with 3 stories to it. He had not heard anything at that point about Rel or myself discussing 3 vivid dreams in a row nor did he know (I don't believe, havent gone back and read) that we had had dreams when he posted yesterday. ETMN had not shared his glow dream with any of us until I responded to him about trusting me on me having 3 vivid dreams because that never happens to me which was when he then shared his dream. Now, last night Rels dream on the couch may have been sparked from the discussion, I can agree with that maybe. I believe cimmerus pointed out to Caled the significance of 3 yesterday pertaining to Caleds three story theater but I know cimmerus didn't know that I had had 3 in a row and I don't think he knew that Rel had three in a row. My question is where do we let this go from here? Is this something we should discuss or not at this point?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There's no point in asking that. Even if he felt knowledgeable enough about the subject he wouldn't answer.

The federal workforce operates like a body of water. Architects (for lack of a better term) that know what they want to accomplish will write a policy, create a law, or send out an order which is the equivalent of cutting a trench or building a dam. The body of water doesn't know why it stopped or started moving, or where it is moving to. It just runs through the trench that was cut or stops at the dam. If the water doesn't move where the architects want it to move, you write a new policy, create a new law, or send out a new order. Sometimes you get runoff or unexpected rain, but the architects just regroup and redirect the water where they want it to go.

This is why I have never been sure about "watch the water" necessarily meaning water. Everything at the macro level tends to flow like water.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: Caled

I talked with a senior executive about this. He thinks this is an effort to coerce people into getting the vaccine, 

If you get a chance to talk with this person again you should pose the question to them, "do you think this is against international law? Specifically the Nuremberg Code? This is the very same thing the Nazis were doing. Forcing people to take part in medical experiments."

edit on 10/7/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Fauci Mocked After Twitter Users Notice His ‘Prayer Candles’ at His Home

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, has prayer candles with his own likeness on them inside of his home office, and he’s being berated online and on cable TV over it.

Who is "doctor" Fauxci?
Who is doctor Fauxci REALLY?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I really can't answer that Q-uestion.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who is "doctor" Fauxci?
Who is doctor Fauxci REALLY?

I'll bite
---- self edited to avoid the dream drift
----

Kerr: Angel Told Me Fauci Is the Anti-Christ

Fundamentalist fool Kat Kerr said she was spirited away to heaven where she received an amazing revelation. Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading virologist, is actual the Anti-Christ.

Kerr said she received this revelation directly from an angel.

“I was sleeping in my bed and when I closed my eyes, I was taken to Heaven,” said Karr in a recent press release. “And an angel came to me and opened the Bible and read me the book of Revelations.”

According to Kerr, the angel revealed to her that Fauci has all the signs of being the anti-Christ.

“He is a charismatic figure and he’s on all of the media, and he has unusual knowledge,” said Karr. “Those are all the signs of the Anti-Christ.”

Although most of sane America sees Fauci, as a trusted doctor who provides accurate information, people on the right see him as an evil bureaucrat who destroyed businesses and restricted Americans’ freedoms.....

Sane people see him as a Trusted Doctor ? Bwaaaaaaa

Fauci

Fauci Name Meaning Southern Italian: metonymic occupational name for a sickle maker or someone who used a sickle, from Sicilian fauci ‘sickle’. Source: Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford University Press

Carry On

edit on 1072021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That clueless idiot on Instagram has no idea what he's talking about. Just another social media rage smear distraction campaign. Looks like it's being pushed by this clown. For Flynn to quote or paraphrase Elizabeth Prophet tells me that he knows more about the spiritual/esoteric side than most want to admit and the lefty brainwashed trolls are not happy about it. They attack what they do not understand and whatever goes against their status quo.

Depending on one's definition of a 'cult' these days, she was never part of any cult. Alittle out there on the far edge for her time, yes, but not crazy demented social media / scientism cults we have thriving today. Elizabeth Claire Prophet was instrumental in getting the Montessori schools started in America and later followed the Waldorf schools in the 90s. The American Montessori Society is the largest organization in the world dedicated to the Montessori method of young children's advanced education. Waldorf, also referred to as Steiner education, is based on the esoteric educational philosophy of Rudolf Steiner, the founder of Anthroposophy. These schools are especially predominant to early childhood education. Not surprisingly, the first Waldorf-inspired high school was launched in 2008 with assistance from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. All elite have a deep interest in mystery schools & esoteric knowledge AND to influence (guardians as well as dilute) such schools & their respective traditions dependent on what type of awareness such schools (Great White Brotherhood as an example) are trying to bring forward to the public consciousness.

20th century seer Edgar Cayce recognized the healing power of the violet light. Healers and alchemists have used this high-frequency spiritual energy to bring about energetic balance and spiritual transformation. For thousands of years the violet flame was a secret, experienced by mystics and known to spiritual teachers East and West who taught it only to their closest disciples. One of the most important uses of decrees is to invoke the violet flame, claimed to be the most effective method of balancing karma built up in the past.

The stated mission of The Summit Lighthouse is to "publish and apply the teachings of the ascended masters as taught by Mark and Elizabeth Clare Prophet." Ascended Masters are believed to be individuals who have lived in physical bodies, acquired the wisdom and mastery needed to become Immortal and free of the cycles of "re-embodiment" and karma, and have attained their "Ascension."

Those who achieve it can expect to receive the full initiations received by Jesus Christ. This bonding prepares the initiate for permanent union with God, the I AM Presence, in the ritual of the ascension.

The term "I AM" is a reference to the ancient Sanskrit mantra "So Ham", meaning "I Am that I Am."

Msm + Hollywood + twitter shills & the elites financing it all have many believing this is all crazy conspiracy theory (doomsday) cult mentality nonsense. It is the elites that don't want you to know the truth & power of it.

Those that refer to Fauxci as a savior, messiah are part of a cult of scientism hellbent on the destruction of the soul.

This latest attack probably started after Gen Flynn posted on his Telegram channel...

Michael Flynn Warns of 17 ‘Major Issues Bombarding America’s Psyche’ & Causing ‘Confusion and Chaos’

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Eh, sounds a slight bit cultish. Especially when you include that this woman is worth millions.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

just a side note - the name Summit caught my eye

"Trust Kansas"

Flashback 2015

God and Country Rally with U.S. Congressman Mike Pompeo

edit on 1072021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Seeing a pattern? Two of these promoted by CIA_NN. "Useless Eaters" is the term used to divide.

There have been many others. Remember the fake "People Of Color are being denied the vaccine due to white privilege" PR campaign of scarcity to create desire?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Seems Angela Merkel has been summoned by Pope Francis to the Vatican. She has now left office and he presented her with an interesting gift. A bronze replica of the Holy Door.
The Holy Door is normally sealed from within by cement and bricks until the Pope makes a formal decree that it is to be opened. It is a portal and was last opened December 24, 1999 and closed on November 20, 2016 by Pope John Paul II and was called the Holy Year of Mercy.

Meanwhile we have been told that Nancy is also heading over there for a meet and greet with the Pope, which is significant if she will be taking Joe's place as stage acting President since Kamal, MIA, is not qualified.

There is lots of oddness around this door with the current Pope breaking tradition and designating Holy Doors in 40 countries. [#40 again] He had the previous Pope open the door with him because just maybe he is not really a Pope.
Also this door seems to be opening and closing at a rather confusing rate but then I am no expert.
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable about the significance of this door can enlighten us. Since the period of Mercy is over, which coincides with President Trump's leadership, maybe the Punisher is ready to exact consequences.

www.youtube.com>watch>Angela Merkel meets with Pope Francis at...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The heat is on in the federal government to get everyone vaccinated. They are still sticking to the original posted timelines, but they still have not completed their guidance, and oddly enough (dry sarcasm) they are still working on the exception process. I've also noticed a very interesting trend of unsigned letters and memos from senior officials who are "acting" or "interim" in their positions.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Another Summit getting ready with Hillary Clinton. The Inaugural Hillary Clinton Global Challenges Summit at Swansea University November 8-10th.
Evangelist for Google, Vintor G. Cerf along with Gavi board chair JMD Barroso[involved with world wide children vaccine deployment] among other participants.

Hillary's Twit has a weird clock countdown to the second for this summit. 31 days, 19 hours, 58 minutes, 17 seconds.
ourcommunitynow.com...>news-local>current-a...

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join