It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You missed the point. I look for repeated media patterns, though some are quite cryptic. I should of put Going Dark in quotes as that is related, albeit oddly, but directly to a few Q drops. Read in between the media narrative (lies) lines.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And more recently the dimming of lights or 'lights out' goes right along with the WEF narrative on Climate change/Climate Lockdown. Nothing to do with birds, but fits in with their so-called justification narrative push on seeding the consciousness.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Hi BlissSeeker,

I looked up the equivalents for Frances Haugen and Gabby Petito (most overlap so I only show addionals for Petito)):

Frances Haugen:

decode information
distraction
extra
smocking gun
pardon of innocence
the end is near
juan o saven

Gabby Petito additionally:

ritualistic killing
conspiracy
rosemary
strongs concordance
the sixth seal
panda express
bestiality

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
dashen's start-of-thread plea to focus back on KU posts makes sense now...

The closer we get to the end of this, the more we should be finding FULFILLED references in the posts!

If we don't call them out when they occur, then we will have failed in proving the post MAP...
...FUTURE PROVES PAST

Here's a great example, found by SHELLSHQCK on Telegram and in relation to the Social Media outage on Monday Oct 4th at 11:40 EST:

#4873:

They are not in control of their own platform(s).
EVERY ASSET DEPLOYED.

Note from the timestamp of Oct 15 2020 11:48:46 (EST) that 11:40 is encoded in it (MIRRORED).

edit on 6-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Another single emoji tweet from Mr Pool points to QA = QAnon? Or Question & Answer session?

Bigger

In terms of QFS it may also refer to being at the Quality Assurance stage before going live.

The timestamp (in GMT) points to #826 with a QFS ref?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b7510a No.480327 📁
Feb 24 2018 01:42:25 (EST)
COMMS GOOD.
Nice try.

Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date, today, Oct 6th... followed by a 5:5.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Fake President sitting in fake oval office with fake flowers in fake window says what?

twitter.com...

Really, now??🤡

The US federal government is secretly ordering Google and other search engines to track and provide data on anyone who searches certain terms through “keyword warrants,” according to a new report.
NY Post

Across the pond...

Ghost protocol

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Not seen this posted yet... from Nate Burruano's telegram...
...It was the 4 yr DELTA of DJT's CALM BEFORE the STORM speech with assembled generals, yesterday!

4 Years Ago Today
Trump Lines Up his Generals
And says to the Press
“This is The Calm Before The Storm”

Side note
Many people miss that Trump does an “AirQ” when he says it.

Why is that so important?
It was 23 days before the first Q Drop.

So that blows up the argument that Trump only catered to the Q movement down the road for votes.

Nope. This proves Trump was well aware of Military Intelligence Q drops that would follow

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Australia has now entered the Brave New World...

twitter.com...

This is the kind of policy where peaceful disobedience might have an effect.

If large numbers of people ignored the calls, the authorities would be hard pressed to visit them all. I suppose it depends on the penalties for non-compliance. Five minutes is an awfully short window to check back. It seems ridiculous, perhaps intentionally so. If you are in the shower, having sex, on the toilette, taking a nap, mowing the lawn, engaged in life or death combat with a kangaroo-- you are supposed to drop everything?

What if you take nine minutes to call back, or fifteen? You could probably wait twenty minutes and by the time someone arrived at your house you would have already called. Administering the program and its penalties seems like it would be almost as loathsome as being subject to it. Think of the effort and bookkeeping to keep track of it all, court cases, appeals, the public getting angrier and angrier...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I just was watching a video on youtube about that very topic! Here is another link to add on to your post. link I noted that there was deflection to "law enforcement" on this, the only law enforcement that would be utilizing it would be on the federal level.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Biden's "inflection point" is now on record.

Biden has more U.S. people vaccinated while he's been President.

Biden has more U.S. deaths from COVID19 as President than when he wasn't President.

Go Figure♾️

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Things are getting Twitchy ...

Encrypted User Passwords, Source Code Lost in Massive Breach of Amazon’s Twitch

"We can confirm a breach has taken place,” the company wrote on Twitter. “Our teams are working with urgency to understand the extent of this. We will update the community as soon as additional information is available. Thank you for bearing with us.”

A "Cesspool" - they got everything... Every bit

edit on 1062021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No idea what Mr Pool is eluding to, but regards to Qatar...

Qatar's top diplomat in Abu Dhabi as relations with UAE ease (Oct 6, 2021)

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Qatar's foreign minister arrived in Abu Dhabi and met Wednesday with its crown prince, the clearest sign so far that relations between the two Gulf Arab states are easing following a lengthy embargo that strained ties and echoed across the region.

Relations between the two, however, have been anything but strong since mid-2017, when the UAE was part of a four-nation boycott of Qatar to try and force the small gas-rich nation to stop its support of Islamist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood and its offshoots, which Abu Dhabi views as a direct threat to its ruling system.

Alot of activity surrounding UAE since the Trump Administration/Israeli-UAE peace deal went down.

In modest step, Qatar holds its 1st legislative council vote (Oct 2, 2021) - Qatari citizens have voted for the first time in elections for an advisory council in the Absolute Monarchy state.

US, Qatar target Hezbollah financial network with sanctions (Sept 29, 2021)

A major reform of the K–12 education system was embarked upon by Qatar Foundation in 2003, resulting in the formation of the RAND-Qatar Policy Institute. Partnership was terminated in 2013 but they were in bed with RAND Corp for 10 yrs.

In 2021, the @DIFCCourts and the @DubaiFuture (DFF) will embark on a new Courts of the Future initiative, activating "Courts of Space" a tribunal for out-of-this world disputes. The launch of the project signals to the international space community the intent of the UAE to play a leading role in advancing its judicial systems to specifically direct capability to commercial space-related disputes.🤔💰

And the center for One World Religion.

What is so damn special about the UAE?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
I re-sent. Mods said PM was wonky right now.....

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
I am sure the 3 letters are up to something more than we are initially seeing... they usually are.

WTH happened in Georgia last weekend. Did QB 1 get nervous or what? I avoided people all day so I could watch it with friends that night and it was sooo bad. I hate it for our team and Georgia's coach is a classless dbag for not pulling his starters. I figure Alabama will do the same crap if they get the chance.......

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sourced from Sokrates XVII telegram, this DJT statement, today, may link to "...then strike like the fastest animal on the planet":

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

I didn't want to "stare" at it too long with my eyes closed because I was worried if I did I might fall back asleep and fall off the pot.

Boy you ain't right!lol....I'm teasing it made me laugh. I had 3 dreams in a row this week that were extremely vivid which is not my norm. I undertood what they were about which is also odd and two of them were violent. Let us know if you dream tonight plz.....I have been feeling some strangeness as well. I didn't when you started posting about something feeling off and I'm reasonably sure it wasn't a power of suggestion type thingy.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you remember The Abraham Accord coin that was issued and the symbols on it? Take a look here and you can really zoom in:

www.temple-coins.com...

On September 15th 2020, President Donald J. Trump will host the signing of the “Abraham Accord,” a groundbreaking Middle East peace treaty effectively normalizing relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. In signing the accord, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) joined Egypt and Jordan as the only Arab nations to make peace with Israel. It may open a new era. Fellow Gulf nations Bahrain and Oman signalled their support, while Saudi Arabia did not oppose it.

The little symbol at the top of the coin on the back above the peace dove sure looks like an alien craft to me.

edit on 6-10-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

He explained away the incident by saying that the US President isn't briefed about things as trivial as how our allies react to what we do

Having idiots represent this country is PAINFUL!!!! 8 yrs. of O was bad enough!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I've dug up a real can of worms on a specific Wallenberg

Raoul Wallenberg (C_A unclassified PDF)

The guy was in Budapest in WWII, as was George Soros!

Raoul was taken prisoner by the Russians 17th January 1945 and, despite several rumours of his continuing life in a sanatorium or prison, through to the late 20th century, Russia will not release information about him.

According to Wiki, the guy became an OSS asset when in America (fore-runner to C_A) and was their liaison with the Anti-NAZI resistance in Hungary.

But on the other hand, as the PDF details, he had multiple meetings with Eichmann and always got his way - with Eichmann swearing he would kill him.

It comes across as though he was a "mover and a shaker" on behalf of the Wallenbergs/cabal? He is also linked to Tel Aviv and Haifa!

The PDF also lists various relatives/ancestors surnames like Bendicks, Wising, etc. that may be useful for those documenting power networks.

I really don't have the time to do this one justice... so if anyone wants to pick it up then feel free!

P.s. He looks a lot like John Trump! Here's a documentary on him:

Guess who the director of the documentary was... Brad Rothschild!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Another single emoji tweet from Mr Pool points to QA = QAnon? Or Question & Answer session?

Bigger

In terms of QFS it may also refer to being at the Quality Assurance stage before going live.

The timestamp (in GMT) points to #826 with a QFS ref?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b7510a No.480327 📁
Feb 24 2018 01:42:25 (EST)
COMMS GOOD.
Nice try.

Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date, today, Oct 6th... followed by a 5:5.

Q-tar adopted the new ISO + blockchain system IIRC - hard to keep track. Several of Pool/Loop's posts hint at who has signed on, or who is in some sort of hybrid space on it. The interesting thing lingering is timing, since "banks always win" and plan things eons in advance, are the current moves revealing the future or the past? Are we seeing this shift in reverse, suggesting it is sooner rather than later?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Quanto presto ci dimentichiamo.
Cheers, bud... what a catch.

I wonder what will get more screen this weekend, ,Kerry
getting hamstrung by Joe or the Gas prices spiking 40%...
either way the EU is turning into how it pronounces.

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join