It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Seems Angela Merkel has been summoned by Pope Francis to the Vatican. She has now left office and he presented her with an interesting gift. A bronze replica of the Holy Door.
The Holy Door is normally sealed from within by cement and bricks until the Pope makes a formal decree that it is to be opened. It is a portal and was last opened December 24, 1999 and closed on November 20, 2016 by Pope John Paul II and was called the Holy Year of Mercy.

Meanwhile we have been told that Nancy is also heading over there for a meet and greet with the Pope, which is significant if she will be taking Joe's place as stage acting President since Kamal, MIA, is not qualified.

There is lots of oddness around this door with the current Pope breaking tradition and designating Holy Doors in 40 countries. [#40 again] He had the previous Pope open the door with him because just maybe he is not really a Pope.
Also this door seems to be opening and closing at a rather confusing rate but then I am no expert.
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable about the significance of this door can enlighten us. Since the period of Mercy is over, which coincides with President Trump's leadership, maybe the Punisher is ready to exact consequences.

www.youtube.com>watch>Angela Merkel meets with Pope Francis at...

First thing that came to mind was The Truman Show end scene. Interesting info you've posted. He's not really a Pope, he's a hologram. I'm thinking almost all TelLIEvision and movie/ series are A.I. people being run by non entities through Fear and Cohersion.

Like this Movie about a fake star. One must then Question how many other tv personalities are fakes? Deep Fakes were to show people that its all fake. Notice the wordplay on the title "SIMone". Simulation.

edit on 7-10-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I'm getting a tad concerned about onehuman... not been on the site since lunchtime on the 5th.

In itself that wouldn't be unusual but we were in a convo elsewhere to do an interview on their Yig site and they haven't replied to messages there since around the same time.

I'd just sent them a video tutorial on the spreadsheet... and we were initially slated to do the interview on 5th but had not yet decided a reschedule date.

Sounds like an interesting project you guys are working on, hopefully onehuman is just learning the spreadsheet, lol, 2 days isn’t that long, especially if they can’t do this full time. Look forward to seeing what you two are working on if it’s meant to share.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Has anyone else on here noticed a surge in people dying or going to the hospital? I’m seeing a significant trend in people not quite in my inner circle, but getting really close, in the last few weeks. Way more than when COVID first hit.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What are the clowns up to now...

CIA is shutting down its mission center dedicated to gathering intelligence about North Korea and Iran amid focus on China

The Korea Mission Center, along with the CIA's Iran Mission Center "would now be absorbed by larger components focused on whole regions," said the report, quoting an unidentified senior official at the spy agency.

The China Mission Center is part of an effort to "further strengthen our collective work on the most important geopolitical threat we face in the 21st century, an increasingly adversarial Chinese government," CIA Director William Burns said Wednesday, according to the Washington Post report.

@38NorthNK
Recent commercial satellite imagery shows construction on a new building at the DPRK’s Uranium Enrichment Plant at Yongbyon has been covered, concealing the building’s layout and construction progress. The purpose of the building is still unclear.
5:05 PM · Oct 6, 2021

CIA: "Xi Jingping might kill us with super weapons, we have to investigate."

Police: "We're being outnumber and outgunned by gangs on the streets, help!"

Armed Forces: "They put us on a leash, F."

FBI: "da real danger are those pesky parents protesting against schools."

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here's some interesting John Durham news. It appears he is targeting some government contractors and building a conspiracy case.

There's some good and bad news all rolled into one statement here. He appears to be framing a case that will paint the FBI as victims of the Clinton campaign. It's nonsense of course because the FBI is totally corrupt, but the good news here is that they are turning up the heat on Hillary Clinton. I think it would be wild if she ended up being indicted on 11.3. 😂

www.realclearinvestigations.com... tter_impression=true

Durham Probes Pentagon Computer Contractors in Anti-Trump Conspiracy

Cybersecurity experts who held lucrative Pentagon and homeland security contracts and high-level security clearances are under investigation for potentially abusing their government privileges to aid a 2016 Clinton campaign plot to falsely link Donald Trump to Russia and trigger an FBI investigation of him and his campaign, according to several sources familiar with the work of Special Counsel John Durham.

edit on 7-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Hi ML,

As I understand it it's just an interview "with a person of interest" that'll appear on TheYig.com website. I suggested doing a separate tutorial vid that could be bundled with her post of the interview. Hoping you're correct - I pointed out because she didn't reply to acknowledge receipt of the s/sht vid.

Anywho... to save space, 2 items:

1) Another KU Proof today via a DJT statement:

Bigger

2) Is more a bit of fun; this thought struck me today:

Bigger

edit on 7-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Here's some interesting John Durham news. It appears he is targeting some government contractors and building a conspiracy case.

There's some good and bad news all rolled into one statement here. He appears to be framing a case that will paint the FBI as victims of the Clinton campaign. It's nonsense of course because the FBI is totally corrupt, but the good news here is that they are turning up the heat on Hillary Clinton. I think it would be wild if she ended up being indicted on 11.3. 😂

www.realclearinvestigations.com... tter_impression=true

Durham Probes Pentagon Computer Contractors in Anti-Trump Conspiracy

Cybersecurity experts who held lucrative Pentagon and homeland security contracts and high-level security clearances are under investigation for potentially abusing their government privileges to aid a 2016 Clinton campaign plot to falsely link Donald Trump to Russia and trigger an FBI investigation of him and his campaign, according to several sources familiar with the work of Special Counsel John Durham.

I call BS. Joffe and the rest of the redacted were sorted by a few folks. So this reads like them acting as, "sources close to the investigation." Durham has leaked nothing, they are not about to start now, as it doesn't serve them.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Durham has leaked nothing, they are not about to start now, as it doesn't serve them.

I don't know that this is true anymore, Cranky. When they indicted Sussman recently, people knew it was coming and even knew who the target was.

I think Durham has started leaking stuff just very recently. Which tells me that he's about ready to wrap it up, because for the longest time we got zilch out of him. If he's starting to gives heads up now that must mean that he feels he can do this without potentially harming his case. He must be ready to drop the hammer at any time now.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A series of Il Donaldo Trumpo CAPS 1 liner tweets with 3 exclamation marks are giving strong messaging:

At 17:29 GMT:

THERE WILL BE NO 2022 OR 2024 UNTIL WE FIX 2020!!!

Gematria = 324, 1944, 2963 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Equivalents:
Where we go 1 we go all,
Four horsemen of the apocalypse,
Snow white and the seven dwarfs,
People will need time to believe it

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4aa050 No.63644 📁
Dec 9 2017 22:40:41 (EST)
Please pray tonight.
Good people in harms way.

Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 831ec1 No.2767120 📁
Aug 28 2018 11:56:22 (EST)
FISA (ABCs) v INSCOM
NOFORN
NSA INSCOM BRIDGE
FISA = FISC
Who is accountable to Congress (civilian body)?
Define 'State Secrets'.
Process of obtaining a FISA warrant?
What must be DEMONSTRATED to be GRANTED?
Who must SIGN OFF?
Can 'select' individuals in senior positions of power be SHADOW BANNED from ACTIVE FISA WARRANTS / SURV?
NAT SEC
Sufficient evidence shown to demonstrate rogue elements of intelligence apparatus illegally violated FISA law (tenets) in coordinated effort w/ d+foreign allies to impact/mod the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election & safeguard against future uncover / criminal prosecution?
Who must sign off on FISA warrants?
Who directs the signers?
Given magnitude of spy campaign (U.S. Presidential Election Republican Party Nominee Candidate + President Elect + President of the United States) would HUSSEIN be required to DIRECT ORDER?
How would updates occur?
PDB?
Who has access to the PDB?
On-site CLAS briefings / SIT ROOM / OO / PEOC / N_C?
How often does a President use PEOC?
www.washingtonian.com...📁
Could FISA warrants be issued/active for numerous 'in-the-news now/future' U.S. targets?
'Foreign' tangent req to obtain warrant to spy on U.S. ORIG?
Define 'Projection'.
What is Known?
Connections (them) to Russia/other F assets?
Who commands INSCOM?
Who commands No Such Agency?
Who has ULTIMATE command?
Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e22e71 No.5508196 📁
Mar 4 2019 18:54:45 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e22e71 No.5508181 📁
Mar 4 2019 18:54:04 (EST)
Protect_MGL
SJAH_X-830198374 [-48]
D Fire_Good
Location assist_Good

Q

>>5508181
MGL_change_route_under
Assist P_193

Q

Consider that tomorrow is the day the Saskatchewan, Canadian Martial Law comes into effect as well as a Friday and possible "the Storm is UPON us" tweet date (#55)

There may be other KU posts linked if we use the numbers in the tweets but I need to move on to following tweets!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sufi, in regards to post #55 and the expected Twitter message, did you catch that the other day that Trump has requested a federal judge to force Twitter to re-activate his Twitter account? I would hope that this was done simply so he can get back on there and tweet "the storm is upon us." It would be an enormous middle finger to Twitter. In fact, if I were him, I would re-activate my account and post exactly one tweet. "The storm is upon us". And then never use the platform again.

Anyways, I wonder if there has been any progress on that. It would be hilarious if tomorrow a federal judge orders Twitter to re-activate his account, they do so, and then about 20 minutes later he drops #55. 😂

"Specific timing will be left up to POTUS."

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
From JFK Jr's Telegram acct.

A retired California RN asks ...

Why do the protected, need to be protected from the unprotected, by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected in the first place.

Great work from the RN.

Nailed it like the pro she is.

P

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 17:32 GMT:

WE WILL GET THOSE DIAMONDS BACK EVEN IF WE GO THROUGH HELL AND BACK TO GET THEM!!!

Gematria = 673, 4038, 5162 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Equivalents:
July twenty sixth two thousand thirteen, (Around when HRC was on Epstein Island monitors!)
Sun disc of the crystal vortex will be activated at pinnacle mountain,
They will look in amazement one at another their faces will be faces of flame,
Paul the Venetian has an etheric retreat the retreat of the liberty flame,
The occult brag about molesting children in their media and entertainment,
Because i found some other way to do it that you werent expecting,
Completely lawless psychopaths trying to invert reality,
Ego is the biggest problem and that is why the need for some of equality,
Sometimes you gotta to go through hell in order to get to Heaven.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: db9aa5 No.280087 📁
Feb 5 2018 20:25:31 (EST)
Find 1 of 4.
“Trump should be shot!”
You are now working against those monitoring.
Raw only.
No edits.
Save offline.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date.
Weird as I was looking again for .RAW footage of this... could be in one of these clips.

Tweet timestamp points to #1732:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2312081 📁
Jul 27 2018 12:25:43 (EST)

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2312021 📁
Jul 27 2018 12:23:20 (EST)
>>2311980
Given CoC process to launch what does this tell you?
CLAS removal WASH minutes after.

Q

>>2312021
Specific reason for the reminder.
Everything stated has a purpose.

Q

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Yes, PFS, I saw that and am keeping eye out for further news. It would be great timing and further show White Hats are in full control.
I would suggest just searching @realDonaldTrump within Twitter, every few hours, rather than waiting for articles or posts about it.

Did you know that his F*CEB**K account was suspended a day or 2 ago? For 2 years from Jan 6th! link.
What dothey do when he's POTUS again and wants to use THAT account?

edit on 7-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This popped up about 200 meters down the road from my home.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Random stuff.

Looks like the twatter is purging again. Oddly, not Q twats, but just folks doing estoteriQa stuff with crossover.

Madness.

Madness.

Madness.

Have fun with it.

edit on 7-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 17:32 GMT:

WE WILL GET THOSE DIAMONDS BACK EVEN IF WE GO THROUGH HELL AND BACK TO GET THEM!!!

Gematria = 673, 4038, 5162 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Equivalents:
July twenty sixth two thousand thirteen, (Around when HRC was on Epstein Island monitors!)
Sun disc of the crystal vortex will be activated at pinnacle mountain,
They will look in amazement one at another their faces will be faces of flame,
Paul the Venetian has an etheric retreat the retreat of the liberty flame,
The occult brag about molesting children in their media and entertainment,
Because i found some other way to do it that you werent expecting,
Completely lawless psychopaths trying to invert reality,
Ego is the biggest problem and that is why the need for some of equality,
Sometimes you gotta to go through hell in order to get to Heaven.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: db9aa5 No.280087 📁
Feb 5 2018 20:25:31 (EST)
Find 1 of 4.
“Trump should be shot!”
You are now working against those monitoring.
Raw only.
No edits.
Save offline.

Q

Weird as I was looking again for .RAW footage of this... could be in one of these clips.

Tweet timestamp points to #1732:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2312081 📁
Jul 27 2018 12:25:43 (EST)

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2312021 📁
Jul 27 2018 12:23:20 (EST)
>>2311980
Given CoC process to launch what does this tell you?
CLAS removal WASH minutes after.

Q

>>2312021
Specific reason for the reminder.
Everything stated has a purpose.

Q

"To Hell and Back" was the autobiography of Audie Murphy. Fascinating read...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 18:10 GMT:

READY TO FIESTA THIS WEEKEND!!!Partying facePartying facePartying face

Gematria = 271, 1626, 2027 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Equivalents:
Jewish key,
USA fourty sixth president,
October twenty second,
A very high frequency,
Breaking free from the matrix,
But the BEST IS YET TO COME,
XRP one world currency,
World reserve currency,
Million dollar money drop,
Seventeen seventy six
This is your final notice,
What we have achieved together,
And frogs to destroy them.

#271 - CONFIRMATION POST

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 7cfe10 No.38514 📁
Dec 5 2017 16:06:49 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 47c6e4 No.38503 📁
Dec 5 2017 16:05:45 (EST)
>>38467
Military Intelligence, No Such Agency = key
POTUS and Patriots = stone

>>38503

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Russell makes stupid subjects bearable.
(Pandora Papers)

edit on 7-10-2021 by FlyingFox because: Refresh The Tree

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Since I posted above I’ve been told about someone else that died.

So I have still been thinking a lot about the keystone and found something very unusual. Remember when Trump established an embassy in Jerusalem and formally recognized it as the capital of Israel? Did you know the Vatican does not recognize Israel’s sovereignty over Jerusalem?

en.m.wikipedia.org...–Israel_relations

“A policy of strict and consequent non-recognition of Israel's sovereignty over Jerusalem, far beyond the usual interpretation of international law, as the Holy See still embraces its own ideas regarding the special status of Jerusalem.”

That was a bolder move than I realized. He gave the Vatican the finger, and put US soil in the middle of Jerusalem.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This Il Donaldo Trumpo tweet, at 17:28:17 EST has a 1:00 min video in it:

THEY KNOW IT'S COMING!!!🥳🥳🥳 t.co...

He SELF-RETWEETED it at 19:54:54!

1) The Self-retweet DELTA is 02:26:37 pointing to #226

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: JhFEE9Gk No.150701196 📁
Nov 24 2017 01:55:52 (EST)
_yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf
Godspeed.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes tweet date of Oct 7th but also has a multiple 5by5 in it.

2) Video length points to #100

Anonymous ID: L8quGPI9 No.148143562 📁
Nov 5 2017 18:41:11 (EST)
Who is the Queen of England?
How long in power?
With power comes corruption.
What happened to Diana?
What did she find out?
Why was she running?
Who did she entrust to help her flee?
What was the cover?

Why is this relevant?
Why now?
Old.
Connection.
News.
Bad actor.
London Mayor.
Background?
Affiliation?
Connection to Queen?
British MI6 agents dead.
When?
How?
What was reported?
What really happened?
Why is this relevant?
Wealth.
Corruption.
Secret society.
Evil.
Germany.
Merkel.
Migrants.
Why are migrants important?
Assets.
What are assets?
Define assets?
Why are migrants so important?
What are assets?
What are assets?
Operations.
Satan.
Who follows?
What political leaders worship Satan?
What does an upside down cross represent?
Who wears openly?
Why?
Who is she connected to?
Why is this relevant?
Spirit cooking.
What does Spirit Cooking represent?
Cult.
What is a cult?
Who is worshipped?
Why is this relevant?
Snow White
Godfather III
Speed.
Q

Date stamp encodes Tweet date of Oct 7th.

From tweet timestamps we have posts:

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147440171 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:58:00 (EST)
Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations?
Why is this relevant?
Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines.
How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges?
Biggest drop on Pol.
Above is reason why the shills are sliding. In case you didn’t know, shills log and send new info back to ASF for instruction. They use a 5 prong pre packaged injection (one post auto generates four more at random designated times). Common drive of posts they all tap into. Since they misjudged the influence of the MSM they are aggressively looking to censor throughout major platforms in exchange for CIA slush funds and WW access for expansion of said networks. Everything they do has been forecasted and prepared for.

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147646606 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:39:41 (EST)
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2311837 📁
Jul 27 2018 12:14:22 (EST)
36C6E924-7B53-4CDB-AB27-2787DBCE7AF2.jpeg

Unauthorized missile fired.
Unauthorized emergency incoming missile threat activated Hawaii.
POTUS AF1.
POTUS re-routes.
Coincidence?
NO MSM investigations?
Biggest threat to the American people!

Q

Bigger

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join