It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
DUCE! DUCE!

Italian politics make me smile at times.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is fascinating. "US Climate Envoy" John Kerry is once again globetrotting and speaking on behalf of the rest of us. This time in France. He was trying to "smooth out" tensions between the US and France over Joe Biden's undercutting of France in regards to the nuclear sub deal with Australia.

He explained away the incident by saying that the US President isn't briefed about things as trivial as how our allies react to what we do. 😂

He said that Biden asked him what the deal was with France. As he said, "Biden was completely unaware of the situation." And as FOX says, this also likely explains the Afghanistan withdrawal.

John Kerry is literally telling the world that the US President isn't keyed in on. anything. And we all know this. It's just that it's absolutely fascinating (and horrifying) to me that we have diplomats explaining this ish to the rest of the world as if it's no big deal.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
Sidenote: the union chief had a Qanon mug

www.huffpost.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

Yeah. They must be feeling pretty confident if they're turning the gestapo (FBI) against Q and those who, from the begining, threatened to bring it all down over the Anthony Weiner laptop.

ETA: he has also resigned, btw.
edit on 6-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

FBI vs NYPD warfare.

Who would win?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The NYPD has way more people I believe.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My money is on the FBI.

www1.nyc.gov...

"The New York City Police Department (NYPD) is the largest and one of the oldest municipal police departments in the United States, with approximately 36,000 officers and 19,000 civilian employees. For more insight into the demographics of the Department, please see recent demographics here."

www.fbijobs.gov...

"The FBI consists of more than 35,000 special agents and professional staff who work across the globe to protect the U.S. from terrorism, espionage, cyber attacks, and major criminal threats."

But you underestimate both the firepower of the FBI, and their power through reinforcements from other federal agencies. When you fight the FBI, you don't just fight the FBI. You fight the entire federal law enforcement community. That includes military federal law enforcement.

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

The NYPD has way more people I believe.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: RookQueen
I do not see a way to organize anything. The Federal Government is too big. There are too many 3 letter agencies watching ALL lines of communication.
If any signs of organizing come to light, they will pounce on it faster than you can blink.
We are in a very sticky situation.

Agreed.

The DOJ is still searching for any whisper of a hint that the “insurrection” of Jan 6 was somehow organized. And they are prosecuting aggressively.

The Biden Administration and the National School Boards Association are now looking at parents complaining about Critical Race Theory in schools as potential domestic terrorists. Not for violence, but for a vocal difference of opinion.

All the government has to do is label a group as domestic terrorists and the full boot of law enforcement can be applied. Any attempt to organize against sitting officials would undoubtedly be portrayed as some white supremacist, right wing extremist, nationalist, kitten hating dangerous militia.

We have reached the point where honest, freedom loving patriots with morals and reasonable opinions are the government’s enemy.

edit on 10/6/2021 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
Sidenote: the union chief had a Qanon mug

www.huffpost.com...

Notice how The HuffPost immediately "Labels" the Qanon as an "extremist cult" 🤣

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I think at this point and with the history of both organizations the question should be who is the most corrupt and which one do you even trust anymore? Its obvious both have dropped the ball on the various laptops they have been associated with. I think it is obvious that large parts of both organizations are bought and paid for.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So the "grassroots" attack on Sinema was paid hit based on the wording. I listened to the clip and when said hit woman said "Will you commit..." it was a dead giveaway. These people are beyond foooking stupid. Using crafted SECRET SOCIETY triggers as talking points is a dead giveaway it isn't organic.

Several Democrat Senators Including Vulnerable Catherine Cortez Masto Backed Group that Funded Leftists Who Harassed Kyrsten Sinema

It turns out that the leftists who harassed moderate Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) in a public restroom over the weekend are not only funded by billionaire George Soros but are also supported by a group connected to several of Sinema’s U.S. Senate colleagues including at least one vulnerable Democrat up for reelection next year.

Listen to the words, they are a dead giveaway.

Here we have another example. The world "bully" = "racist" for females. Use the world "bully" in any conversation and the woman is given the moral high ground. Buzzwords are mind control words are dead giveaways. Use "racist bully" and portal opens up with the power of that combo. The fun part of giving these words to children is the screw it all up all the time because the simply cannot grasp the purpose, so, like children, they just use the magic spell until it has lost meaning.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

I think at this point and with the history of both organizations the question should be who is the most corrupt and which one do you even trust anymore? Its obvious both have dropped the ball on the various laptops they have been associated with. I think it is obvious that large parts of both organizations are bought and paid for.

From where I sit it's an open-ended question as to whether or not the NYPD dropped the ball on the laptop. They were set to give a press conference regarding the contents of the laptop, but supposedly they were assured it would be taken care of. At that point I believe they gave an ultimatum saying that if it is not taken care of, they will take care of it themselves at a later date.

As I said in my initial post on the matter, this actually may force something to a head that has been building for awhile now. The NYPD was ready to move on these people years ago now.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Actually anyone with idealism of any kind, in combination with a perceived threat of violence, can be treated as a domestic terrorist. So yes, if you believe that the country has been overtaken by lizard people and say something that can be perceived as violent, you can and will be pursued as a domestic terrorist. Even if the country has in fact been taken over by lizard people. There are the big groupings of people like militia and nationalists, but in the end, there is a catch-all that covers any type of idealism.

And anyone that thinks PGP or any type of publicly available encryption is protecting you is absolutely wrong.

originally posted by: cimmerius

a reply to: RookQueen
I do not see a way to organize anything. The Federal Government is too big. There are too many 3 letter agencies watching ALL lines of communication.
If any signs of organizing come to light, they will pounce on it faster than you can blink.
We are in a very sticky situation.

Agreed.

The DOJ is still searching for any whisper of a hint that the “insurrection” of Jan 6 was somehow organized. And they are prosecuting aggressively.

The Biden Administration and the National School Boards Association are now looking at parents complaining about Critical Race Theory in schools as potential domestic terrorists. Not for violence, but for a vocal difference of opinion.

All the government has to do is label a group as domestic terrorists and the full boot of law enforcement can be applied. Any attempt to organize against sitting officials would undoubtedly be portrayed as some white supremacist, right wing extremist, nationalist, kitten hating dangerous militia.

We have reached the point where honest, freedom loving patriots with morals and reasonable opinions are the government’s enemy.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It turns out that if you want to get out of jail, all you gotta do is ish-talk Trump.

The Marine Lt. Colonel who got thrown in Brig for blasting Pentagon Officials is now being released. A few days ago he released a statement telling Trump to basically eff off. He said that Trump caused the division in this country and although he did a good job exposing corruption, he would rather sit in jail than accept help from him.

And now he's being released. 😂

www.businessinsider.com...

Smart man right there.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This was allowed to trend on the twit, very interesting.

And this is just funny.

I believe during this rock'n event, Joe said "that's why I got 81m votes, most in history." FFS, what a train wreck.

And this...

The CCP agent hit send and thought" this will convince millions." One problem, among a million, with the CCP mentality is they just don't get the western world at all, so this sort of provocation comes off as parody no matter the context.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman
How many are dying from the time they get the second Jab until they are considered fully vaccinated?
The CDC says you are not "FULLY VACCINATED" until TWO WEEKs after you are fully vaccinated

In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: Âą

2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.

www.cdc.gov...

So, after being fully vaccinated you have to wait two weeks to become Fully fully vaccinated.
I would imagine many of the worst side effects would occur during the first few weeks after the jab. How does this effect they numbers they are pushing for this "safe" vaccine?

You’ve put your finger on one of the many ways statistics can lie. If statisticians cheat on the data allowed, meticulous records mean very little.

So if a doctor sticks a needle in your arm and you die on the spot, according to the two week rule that is not a vaccine linked death, even though the observed correlation is obvious.

Of course, if you die after two weeks the observed correlation appears somewhat weaker. At that point it could be something you ate or your allergy to cat dander that killed you. So that might not count as a vaccine death either. It’s like voting. It all depends on who’s doing the counting.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Careful because the Manchin-Sinema "resistance" might be controlled opposition.

Watch what they do when the "magic number" gets lowered enough and they suddenly say vote "yes".

The lower number is what Democrats want anyway (because they can raise parts of it later un-noticed and in secret). The "High Number" drama is MSM diversion fodder.

All the rest of the oppressive/authoritative crap will remain in the Bill(s) !!!!

More IRS people but less Border people is the battle cry 🚨

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Did anyone notice in a statement made by Biden yesterday the remark " We're at an inflection point. Every -anywhere from 40 t0 80 years in America - there's an inflection point where we have to choose what direction we're going to go, what we're going to do, what you're going to do."

I have been tracking the #40 and now there it is highlighted by Biden and now he includes #80.

I consider one of the inflection points to be what is to be the future of our children. A life of fear and masked or one of freedom?

In 1941 there was the worst measles epidemic in U.S. history. At the same time an important experiment was conducted involving the use of ultraviolet lights and treating children in schools. The younger children were treated with the UV light while high school children were not treated. Interesting results. The younger children had only 25% of the cases of the older children in spite of this disease being more prevalent among younger children.
The results have also been linked to reduction in many other diseases as well as the common cold.

Children also had increased immunity if they were treated by UV lighting at night even if not during the day. So there is no need for them to be wearing masks at school and in the classrooms or the teachers either. There is no reason for schools to be closed or sending various classes into quarantine when one child tests positive despite few symptoms. This is low cost and easily deployed technology which causes no harm when installed correctly.

President Trump came out asking about UV light treating people with C-19 and all of the hysteria ensued, however this is preventative and was documented 80 years ago.
I know I don't need to ask why this has not been used because of course it is about the $, however at this inflection point we need to get this into the classrooms so that our children can resume their lives, their education and then this cascades into the work force being reopened, schools being reopened and all of the other activities.
No one needs to fear the other. The back of the plandemic is broken by exposing all to light!

www.whitehouse-gov>2021/10/05/remarks-b...
newrepublic.com...>article>exit-common-cold
ghdcenter.hms.harvard.edu...>wells_1942

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
It is so funny. The teens have a way of getting around all of this. Just finished seeing a couple masks down smooching behind the bushes and this dad is worried about driving them separately in his car? In high school many have cars so what does he think they are all doing? Driving separately to Chipolte?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Greetings one and all,
So, the Gabby Petito thing struck me as odd as soon as I heard it. I immediately translated the name to "too much small talk." Perhaps incessant small talk? And Petito also meant "small man" for a period of time so that would be, "yappy small man."

OK, so, Idk where that goes. But along comes Frances, Frances Haugen

So, Haugen definition? www.urbandictionary.com...

1. A name for someone with a huuuuuge penis (allegedly a term coined by Donald Trump on his show "The Apprentice" even though bosses used it all the time before.)
2. A haugen (plural: haugens; symbol or abbreviation: Hgn or, sometimes, Haug.) is the name of a unit of measure in a number of different systems.

Its size is defined as 11368.21 units. There are 1,000 haugens in a KiloHaugen. A corresponding unit of currency would be a haugen dollar. A corresponding unit of area is the square haugen and a unit of volume is the cubic-haugen.

The haugen is a common unit of measure of currency in the United States, particularly southern California, for amounts above $10,000 and has been reportedly used in some providences of Canada.

Today, I had the thought to check gematria. I have no idea what to make of this but I thought Rel or Cranky or someone might find this interesting:

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join