It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A distinction with no difference.

CDC thought this was a great idea last year: CDC to encourage 'Vaccinated for COVID-19' buttons

But really the fashion accessory is for fun, the passport, the data base, the permissions disguised as freedoms is the goal of the cull.

There is no hope for those who cannot see this for what it is. The idea that this time it is serious, like about health and stuff, as opposed to the Holocaust, Crusades, Rwanda, Mao, Stalin, and on and on and on and on and on: marginally different forms, different excuses, same end goal.

But no more mean tweets. So, there's that.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

There's no point in asking that. Even if he felt knowledgeable enough about the subject he wouldn't answer.

Yeah, I get that. I was just thinking that if you have the ear of someone high up the corporate ladder, even just asking the question could put it in their mind to look into it. It may be an opportunity to aorta red-pill a policy maker and ultimately save people the hassle of having to go through a vaccine mandate at work.

I understand what you're saying though.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Watch out for Goog Jigsaw division.

Behold the science: Tony Fauci, fully vaxxed, walking alone on the sidewalk, wearing not one, but TWO masks.

People seem excited for the Fauci Documentary.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

Doesn't explain how Rock Queen and I had 3 dreams in a week, with similar subjects as:

We didn't discuss them until AFTER both sets of dreams had occurred!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

1:26

SOP, lie, obfuscate, misrepresent, and if that fails be a victim.

What is funny to me is this drone is lying to the Arizona Rep without any shame at all.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm up for diving all of the elite's wealth.

See, what they want is a hybrid communist allocation of the crumbs that fall off their capitalist banquet table. They want their gains "locked in" so no more plebes can come along and build a better mousetrap.

I know their game.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Imagine if everyone just yanked their 401ks
Panda monium
But alas greed feeds greed
And it's a no win game for an average guy... Best not to play and then there is no game

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
DJT Speaks

Deep State STIFF.

edit on 7-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Maybe we should make note that the video about the ex military dude saying that he had been sent back to "fix" timelines was shared on kimshadys tgram.....

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm getting a tad concerned about onehuman... not been on the site since lunchtime on the 5th.

In itself that wouldn't be unusual but we were in a convo elsewhere to do an interview on their Yig site and they haven't replied to messages there since around the same time.

I'd just sent them a video tutorial on the spreadsheet... and we were initially slated to do the interview on 5th but had not yet decided a reschedule date.
edit on 7-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Any idea where onehuman lives? There was a 5.9 earthquake in Tokyo and power is out to many.

www.japantimes.co.jp...

Tokyo and surrounding prefectures were jolted by a strong earthquake on Thursday night, leaving more than 20 people injured and bringing the strongest shaking to the capital’s central wards since the Great East Japan Earthquake Disaster in 2011.

Following the magnitude 5.9 quake, which occurred at 10:41 p.m., TV footage showed a home on fire, water leaking from manholes, a partially derailed passenger train and darkened railway stations full of stranded passengers.

The magnitude was originally reported as 6.1 and later downgraded by the Meteorological Agency.

The agency warned that a quake of similar intensity could occur within the week, with an official estimating a 10% to 20% chance based on previous temblors.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Dude. I hate to have to be the one to point this out but that person's username is RookQueen, not Rock Queen.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
To feel think and believe we are not connected here there and everywhere, is interesting.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Doesn't explain how Rock Queen and I had 3 dreams in a week, with similar subjects as:

We didn't discuss them until AFTER both sets of dreams had occurred!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I was just MAKING SPACE for you to dive into!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Lots of odd messaging in the noosphere

Something about a union and the end of an age?

Quite a bit of handwringing if you ask me

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Pretty sure onehuman is Canadian but I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Fascinating thread that reads like a spy novel.

THE TWO LIVES OF CLIFFORD G GADDY

The First Life (1946-1986)

As a youth, he joined the Order of DeMolay.

His uncle, David Winfred Gaddy, was an accomplished signals intelligence officer who worked for the National Security Agency (NSA), monitoring and decoding the transmissions of the Vietnamese.

Cliff Gaddy’s army assessors said that he “had the highest aptitude for languages they had ever encountered.”

Despite his natural ability for intelligence work, within less than a year, Cliff Gaddy deserted.

Part II: Gaddy's 2nd life (1987-2020) and the role he played in the greatest political scandal in American history: Spygate.

He received a PhD in Economics under the direction of Vladmir Treml.
Treml worked on projects for the Office of Net Assessment. Gaddy assisted.

In 1999, Gaddy turned up on CSPAN and is described as a professor at Georgetown University (OF COURSE).

In 2000, a British academic who would become Gaddy’s frequent collaborator joined The Brookings Institution, Fiona Hill.

(Hill became a US citizen in 2002)

April 9 2016, Gaddy, in a post on The Brookings’ blog, speculated that the Russians were behind the release of the Panama Papers.

Lyndon LaRouche. Gaddy's former mentor.

Over the last 4 years many Americans have been in the grip of this type of groupthink paranoia. Everywhere they turn they see RuSsIaN dIsInFoRmAtIoN.

I believe Onehuman is in Florida.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
17 years ago. Nailed it.
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
PM

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

en.wikipedia.org...

On the floor of Jove's palace there stand two urns, the one filled with evil gifts, and the other with good ones. He for whom Jove the lord of thunder mixes the gifts he sends, will meet now with good and now with evil fortune; but he to whom Jove sends none but evil gifts will be pointed at by the finger of scorn, the hand of famine will pursue him to the ends of the world, and he will go up and down the face of the earth, respected neither by gods nor men.[14]

Hope is the only good god remaining among mankind;
the others have left and gone to Olympus.
Trust, a mighty god has gone, Restraint has gone from men,
and the Graces, my friend, have abandoned the earth.
Men's judicial oaths are no longer to be trusted, nor does anyone
revere the immortal gods; the race of pious men has perished and
men no longer recognize the rules of conduct or acts of piety.[15]

edit on 7-10-2021 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join