It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Everyone knows I love me some irony. I hunt for it, live for it, and share it.

A mobile testing station is branded by/with Infinity.

Clip of it being destroyed.

Not sure if anyone noticed yet but this link sends you somewhere else. There is no clip of whatever that is being destroyed at this link.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
replied

Got it, replied.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Reading that I felt a bit of a sting because I like to be that Math or Science oriented in discussions for obvious reasons. I do see some of that attitude in layers above my pay grade. Surely, you are right they have no clue what it is like to be a human because they are so focused on their belief that they are the saviors of the Earth and it's DNA. Their ego's and desire to live as gods have tainted their thinking. They are soulless. They are worthless even to themselves for losing their souls over this. But they have all the strings and the wealth to pull anything off they desire. IF this white hat event doesn't, or isn't happening, then we are doomed to a lot of suffering so that they may have the Earth to themselves.

ETA
The struggle is the survival of man but they wish to be the ones surviving at the entire rest of the planets humanity.

edit on 6-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Justoneman

This is the quote...

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide Text for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; .

With my relative AC being a signator, it's a little piece of trivia I know about.

www.archives.gov...
archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript

Therefore an illegal gov as we see we have now, has no standing. Q kept saying it is up to us. I see movement finally from us as our local representatives are taking action in every state in the Union. Calling for audits is not anti Democratic it is important to save our Democratic based Republic to be totally transparent on the counting and the chain of custody of votes. We have them by the short hairs.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Did you get my PM reply? Ive replied twice. One of the mods messaged me and I did not get it the first time so I have reported the issue but wanted to check to see if you got the pm that I re-sent.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Did you get my PM reply? Ive replied twice. One of the mods messaged me and I did not get it the first time so I have reported the issue but wanted to check to see if you got the pm that I re-sent.

Hey Rook,

I got one message from you and have replied on that topic. Let me know if it did not arrive.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I just got it and replied. I'm having PM issues but its been reported.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I think your probably right on target Rel. Ivana had to be in the know but those are her children hybrid or not and she was insulated I believe, by DJT and her children. DJT has made many comments on Ivanas intelligence over the years and I believe youre right on him being made out to be a womanizer, it was a pretty good cover all those years if you think about it. Hell that why I voted for Ben Carson initially b/c I was afraid DJT' would be persecuted for his "past" as it has been presented to us, not his realistic past!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The FBI has raided the fifth largest Police Union in New York City over allegations of wire fraud and mail fraud.

www.rt.com...

They also raided the home of the union chief. Why? Because he had the nerve to post the arrest report of the mayor's daughter who was arrested during the George Floyd riots last summer. He also pissed them off by using colorful language about those who were attempting to defund the police.

So here we see the FBI again being used as a political tool. It's going to be interesting to see what happens from here. I would imagine those police who serve in NYC with this union are going to be none to happy about this.

ETA: this is setting up for a showdown between the NYPD and the FBI. If I'm not mistaken, the NYPD already has a bone to pick with the FBI over the contents of the Anthony Weiner laptop.

edit on 6-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I know a few members have been following Julian's rum, as a KU news commentator/analyst.

Well his Telegram account displayed the following message this morning:

The account of the user that owns this channel has been inactive for the last 5 months. If it remains inactive in the next 28 days, that account will self-destruct and this channel will no longer have an owner.

This could just mean that he doesn't like Telegram as a channel but I'm not aware of any significant tweets etc. from him recently.
edit on 6-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Caled's weirdness for today; I had an interesting dream last night. I was in a three story theater that was so old it was falling apart. The only way to repair it was to replace the wood a piece at a time, but any time you replaced a piece of wood you risked the entire structure coming down. Then I woke up in the middle of the night (typical bathroom break) at about 5am EST and if I closed my eyes I could see something that looked like a small cellular matrix and some moving lines. I didn't want to "stare" at it too long with my eyes closed because I was worried if I did I might fall back asleep and fall off the pot.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I just got it and replied. I'm having PM issues but its been reported.

Replied to you, RQ.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There was another guy who claimed to have been a Marine who stopped posting on Tgram as well. I think some of the people running feeds have tired of the activity.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Caled's weirdness for today; I had an interesting dream last night. I was in a three story theater that was so old it was falling apart. The only way to repair it was to replace the wood a piece at a time, but any time you replaced a piece of wood you risked the entire structure coming down. Then I woke up in the middle of the night (typical bathroom break) at about 5am EST and if I closed my eyes I could see something that looked like a small cellular matrix and some moving lines. I didn't want to "stare" at it too long with my eyes closed because I was worried if I did I might fall back asleep and fall off the pot.

OK Neo! What were you drinking before bed, and did it have any Alcohol in it?

I have had something odd like that happen to me. Woke up from a nap on a nice lounge chair that now twice I have thought I saw something dangling in the air on a string like a huge nearly invisibly spider that would be there long enough to freak me out. Then poof it just vanishes. So vivid but yet transparent everything. I am writing that off as a vivid imagination for now.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

you see the strange "clouds that disappear" as well?

It is just the 4th dimension breaking through while we shift from sleep to "awake"... Or, if we are "awake" are we asleep "spiritually"?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The Director of the NIH has resigned.

mobile.twitter.com...

Francis S. Collins, the longtime director of the National Institutes of Health who has been a leading voice in the White House battle against Covid-19, announced on Tuesday that he will step down at the end of the year.

www.wsj.com...

edit on 6-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
How is that weird, exactly?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Visual snow, try living with it everyday.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Actually I've stopped drinking. I was out yesterday and looked across the parking lot at the liquor store thinking how nice it would be to get some rum and decided against it. Anything more than one drink gives me a headache now (and sometimes even one drink does). I originally didn't go cold turkey on alcohol because even Tesla would drink a bit, but now I'm done.

Speaking of clouds, I love these white mornings. All white. No breaks in the clouds. Full cloud cover like that since last night, and it happens all the time.

And about sleeping, I've been wondering these days about how people die from lack of sleep. They say that some people are empty soulless shells. I wonder if some people die from lack of sleep because your non-physical body hasn't seen your physical body for too long and just "checks out."

I know the difference between what I saw and visual snow.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Caled

OK Neo! What were you drinking before bed, and did it have any Alcohol in it?

I have had something odd like that happen to me. Woke up from a nap on a nice lounge chair that now twice I have thought I saw something dangling in the air on a string like a huge nearly invisibly spider that would be there long enough to freak me out. Then poof it just vanishes. So vivid but yet transparent everything. I am writing that off as a vivid imagination for now.

edit on 10/6/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
EDIT to add: Excellent ATS Thread

The WHO has a database, which, the draco shills don't want anyone to see,,,,,, it would seem.

2201851 adverse reactions reported. VigiAccess

Some of the more popular foetal related issues.

Abortion spontaneous (2853)
Pregnancy (329)
Foetal death (240)
Abortion missed (118)
Premature labour (106)
Abortion (99)
Haemorrhage in pregnancy (96)
Premature delivery (88)
Uterine contractions during pregnancy (80)
Foetal hypokinesia (79)
Morning sickness (78)
Delivery (73)
Premature baby (73)
Stillbirth (72)
Foetal growth restriction (71)

To be fair, in the minds of the creators of this horror, they "justify" this by saying, in their private meetings, "this is our first global experiment, we need to finish the experiment to get the data so we can understand the experiment."

Yes, for them this is just a youtube home experiment putting X with Y to see what happens, only the scale is big.
edit on 6-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join