It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If Lurch means what he says, then this is Huge.

There is a lot to unpack in this Kerry Not Kerry CLIP

How is this possible? Biden made the decision on the submarines without being aware it would have an impact on US-France relations. Stunning moment behind the curtains of the Biden administration

So Kerry Not Kerry is currently the Special envoy on Climate. He is not SOS, DOD, or SOD or anything remotely involved in the sales of Subs to Australia.

But...

And here is where it gets interesting to me, given the emphasis.

Kerry not Kerry says, "The President..... MY President..." and he makes a point to differentiate his President from another with hands, eyes, body and head movement.

His does not equal THE? What an odd thing to say if there are not two presidents.

So who made the deal? Who really made the deal?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

How is this possible? Biden made the decision on the submarines without being aware it would have an impact on US-France relations. Stunning moment behind the curtains of the Biden administration

So Kerry Not Kerry is currently the Special envoy on Climate. He is not SOS, DOD, or SOD or anything remotely involved in the sales of Subs to Australia.

But...

Kerry not Kerry says, "The President..... MY President..." and he makes a point to differentiate his President from another with hands, eyes, body and head movement.

His does not equal THE? What an odd thing to say if there are not two presidents.

Fred Smith. President: Skull & Bones.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Despite nothing about the "Ronajab" and masks making sense, it does seem like the emergency-exigent circumstances for them has long past, and should now be considered "expired". No legit approved vaccines seem to exist anyway. The current formulas appear to short-circuit the immune system.

I "had to" get the rabies vaccine series about 10 years ago. It toughened me up a bit, and I felt great, like I could go and safely wrestle rabid bears. Objectively, we have to accept that some medicine could be good medicine. I made it this far with, and without, my shots.

I'm pretty sure most of those childhood disease shots could be eliminated at this point in the game.

edit on 5-10-2021 by FlyingFox because: Refresh The Tree

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Need a decode on this Rel, important stuff

www.youtube.com...

We the people.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Despite nothing about the "Ronajab" and masks making sense, it does seem like the emergency-exigent circumstances for them has long past, and should now be considered "expired". No legit approved vaccines seem to exist anyway. The current formulas appear to short-circuit the immune system.

I "had to" get the rabies vaccine series about 10 years ago. It toughened me up a bit, and I felt great, like I could go and safely wrestle rabid bears. Objectively, we have to accept that some medicine could be good medicine. I made it this far with, and without, my shots.

I'm pretty sure most of those childhood disease shots could be eliminated at this point in the game.

True, we move on. We moved on so fast from "polio" that they had to move the goal posts on that too in order to justify it. It was easier for them to do it then.

The problem is most don't understand the foundation of medicine = "Poison to treat." Homeopathic medicine is "strengthen to heal" but Pharma is poison to treat without regard to result. So both work their divergent paths.

This before and after blood work is revealing as it is disconcerting. But it is "pharma" at its best - poison is the best cure.

A "patient" goes to both a healer and a doctor and says this: "well I did what you suggested and I added this I and think I am doing great."

Healer: "Wonderful, we'll watch this and see how it works over time, let me write down what you have there."

Doctor: "I'm in charge, stop that right now, it isn't approved and my 20 years I've seen nothing to show it isn't dangerous."

Healers call the people they work WITH by name.
Doctors call those they dispense at "patient."
Healers are healed in equal measure by those they work WITH.
Doctors get paid in fiat.

No joke, after writing that I saw this.

@midge

edit on 5-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
How many?
Coinkydinks to get to the center of a cue.
Cue ball mw

Definition of cue ball
: the ball a player strikes with the cue in billiards and pool

backed by evergreen Their expressions change when you move the cursor over their face how cute

We seek entrepreneurial passion meeting human perspective. Purpose and profit are not natural enemies, but allies to fuel each other. Our progressive and patient investment model endorses diverse entrepreneurs taking on category-defining and culturally-shifting ideas. Anchored by evergreen capital, we can take the long view. Microwave capitalism just isn’t us.

Anyone heard of a world champion caliber shnooker player named Judd Trump?

28 players will be in cannock including World Champion Mark Selby, Judd Trump and Ronnie O'Sullivan to qualify they will have to win 2 matches to get to the Tempodrom end of January only 32 players will be making the Trip

more

Nickname: Judd ‘THE ACE’ Trump

Judd Trump was born 21 August 1989 in Bristol. His many nicknames include ‘The Ace’, ‘The Ace In The Pack’, ‘Mr Haircut 100’ and ‘Juddernaught’. He is an English professional Snooker Player.

Aged just 14, he became the youngest player in history to make a competitive 147. In 2011 he won his first ranking title (the China Open) beating Mark Selby 10-8 in the final.

More Trump Time Traveler

bqqm

a reply to: Caled

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Good luck with that using the methods i described.
....even then private decryption keys could be held on some kind of cryptographically secured hardware with a kill switch.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: crankyoldman

But...

Fred Smith. President: Skull & Bones.

The CEO of FedEx ☠

---------------------

This a ridiculous nod to going dark?

National Audubon Society calls for 'Lights Out' after 'mass mortality' event of migratory birds

Following the deaths of migratory of birds caused by bright city lights on the East Coast, Texas advocates call for late-night dimming in Lone Star State.

Houston can help save countless birds from a sudden and violent death – all with the flip of a switch. Migratory birds heading south for the winter are becoming disoriented and dying in mass mortality events due to bright city lights, according to BirdCast.com—a website dedicated to tracking and providing public information on bird migration.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Huh ?

More like an increasingly ridiculous trend to stay on topic here, unsurprisingly. mostly covid chit-chat, recently,(many other threads are available).
That birds are dying, of bright lights on migration happens, since bright lights were around, is something else happening though now ? Not really Q, but, hey, doesn't matter.

Carry on, gurus.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Guided by Voices! I shouldn’t even know who they are. That was actually great. I like how he jumped into what appears to be a trump card at the end.

originally posted by: guidedbyblake
Need a decode on this Rel, important stuff

www.youtube.com...

We the people.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Boy,(?), that's actually a well known GbV line, 'I shouldn't even know who they are' (the I T Crowd), Yes, that vid has something to say about Q and us, for sure.

Just complained about off-topic though, so, I'm bad !

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: guidedbyblake

You just threw me another plate to balance when I'm already spinning five!

I hope this suffices as I can't afford to spend more time on it tonight.

This one frame sums up what I learnt from it (aside from the cabal harsh colors)- I've annotated it:

Bigger

Why did I come up with the idea of card suits as keyholes/coordinate buttons? Because my family has a 3 barrelled KEY that looks "End On" like a "Clubs" suit symbol.

ETA - The 3 RED Vertical lines are MIRRORS!
edit on 5-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, she's just not right. I viewed some of the video, and it's fake news.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
According to the Dems the planet is burning, everyone is dying, money is free and everything needs to be done today. So, given all that, plus actual issues like Inflation, Supply Chain, War Drums, Energy Prices, etc. the Dems did something incredible.

What's so great about this is that these Dems get to scream racism at the top of their lungs when this fall flat, so they get this control creep by framing everything as Mao/Stalin Race/Class = commie camps for non compliers.

Shiela Jackson Lee's earnest POV on this is to be applauded.

SJL shows up in several Q drops, but I have trouble reconciling the Symbol she proudly displays AND the "Ms." part.

This inversion aspect has come up often. It begs the deeper question. If many are not who they claim to be, then what are the ramifications of this? Why is their "gender" an issue? Why are they hiding, who are they really, why the need to lie at all etc.?

And to be fair and balanced...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Posting this MJ12 Speaks telegram post ( at 01:21 gmt) because it references Above Top Secret:

Op17 = Begins 10-28-2020
Operation Warp Speed
Quantum Time Messages
Three Year Delta
The Power of 369 is VERY REAL.
Forward & Reverse
Q2017 - Q2019 = Q2018
+/- 3 Years = Artificial Looking Glass
Consciousness Looking Glass
CLG +/- ♾(t)
Time Is An Illusion

Purpose of Op17?
Time Travel
Save America
Ongoing Military Operation
16Y Plan = [America]
Currently 12Y/16Y
70 Year to NWO = Agenda 21
70 Year to Great Awakening = Majestic 12
Preparing Behind The Scenes
[6000 Year Old Death Cult]
71 Years = 2022
THINK MIRROR
1947 + 70 Years = 2017
1948 + Save Israel For Last + 70Y = 2018
1949 + 70Y = 2019
2020 = [MJ12 Twitter] + [Phoenix]Vault = 1950 + 70Y
1951 + 70Y = 2021
MIC?
Military Operations.
Those With Clearance Will Understand.
Typist IS-BE = First Person Recollection
Astral Projection + "Time Is An Illusion" = CLG = Information Warfare

]16 Year Plan[ = [America] == [BIDEN]
[BIDEN] = Godfather III
Life Flashes Before Your Eyes Before Death
Punishment Worse Than Death?
Exactly what you are seeing today out of Hillary Clinton.
If life flashes before your eyes before death does the child within activate and begin to see danger?
What if you murdered that child and contracted COVID?
That child within.
When you murder it, you test positive.
Be careful who you follow.

Plan WAS = Year 8 = COVID-8 = CONPLAN-8888
PLAN is = Year 12 = COVID-19 = The Great Awakening
16 Year Plan?
8 Years = [Renegade]
4 Years = Trump
8+4=12=Majestic
President Hillary Clinton overseeing a China + Gates + Fauci + Big Pharma Bioweapon (GoF) = CONPLAN-8888.
The plan was to legitimately require mandatory vaccination therefore the infrastructure started development in Year 1 of the 16 Year Plan.
2008 = Election [Fraud] of Obama
2009 = COVID-19 Bioweapon Plan Start
During Trump's Administration significant destruction of the GREATEST WEAPON CREATED BY THE CLINTONS.
The Mainstream Media = The Fake News
This is a crossroads in this history of our CIVILIZATION that will determine whether or not WE THE PEOPLE RECLAIM CONTROL OVER OUR GOVERNMENT = Make America Great Again
When President Trump says Make America Great Again it means that society is faced with the opportunity to declare freedom and independence from the tyrants in Washington DC by not demanding accountability with the election fraud result findings in Arizona and every other state in the union.
You should be in the streets.
You should be going door to door dropping of the audit results in the mailbox of everyone you know.
Drive there and put the letter in the mailbox yourself with no stamp.
USPS will ignore the letter.
By Law.

Remember Majestic 12 = 70 Year Plan for The Great Awakening
Q started posting in 2017, however the typists behind the operation did not starting using a Space Force Quantum Computer in 2020.
Operation Warp Speed.
If Op17 started in 2020 then why did MJ12 start in 2017?
Op17?
MJ12?
Q > MJ12

You are watching the systematic destruction of the old guard.
We gave you the evidence to reclaim control over your government.
Use it.
Spread the audit results.
Use Project Apario.
It was created for this purpose.
Spread the word.
Do your civic duty.
Very few people are actively manifesting their will by following influencers who use censorship and bullying as a tactic of mind control + user base engaged and actively watching show + game + livelihood.
Controlled through money.
Shadowbanning Andrei.
Intentionally.
Controlled.
J$

Majestic Blockchain Technology
Project Apario
Web 3.0

Operation Warp Speed
Decentralized Network = Can't Be Taken Down
Space Force Uses Decentralized Network of Quantum Computers inside 9 DUMBs.
Above Top Secret.
Compartmentalized.
Need To Know.
Those Who Know.
Know MJ12 is a legitimate operation.
GF knew.
Followed MJ12 at 1776 Followers on Twitrer.
Q'd multiple times?
How many zero deltas?
Yin[g]/Yan[g]
Military Operation
Civilian Operation
Did MJ12 choose who would represent Q?
Why did Q stop posting?
End of Operation.
+/- 3 years = ALG
2020 = Start = Zero
4=0 => D
D6?
-3 years = 2017
+3 years = 2023
Election In 2024?
Majestic Blockchain Technology

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

cranky, re being fair and balanced, I had a dubious epiphany several hours ago that I decided not to post about but I will now because it synchronises with your inclusion of Ivanka Trump...

Background:
1) We hear/see little of Ivanka's mother Ivana Trump in the whole of this saga. Why? The only real reference was her being sent a white poisonous powder in the mail, near the start,
2) We can see that DJT has been in the planning for this at least 20 years but possibly a LOT longer given his uncle John's involvement with Tesla,
3) Rumours that Melania is a Romanov and therefore could become Tsar(ina?) of Russia. An old video posted in the thread, - showed DJT and Melania discussing marriage. DJT was asked how he met his wife; he went on to describe how he met IVANA!
4) DJT was made out to be a womaniser but what if he engaged Ivana in the plan when they married, and future partners beyond then were "Stage partners". Melania, rumours of Princess Diana etc.
5) Various inputs on Time Travel and Ivanka Trump,
6) Various inputs on DS key people having clones and the ability to have their consciousness/knowledge to date transferred into clones.

Questions:
7) How do you most safely utilise time travel to change events?
a) Use someone with knowledge of both periods (present and travelled to period) - through experiencing it?
b) Use someone at the peak of their physical and mental powers!

Theory (though I'm not sure I believe it but it's a possibility):
8) Ivanka is a hybrid clone of Ivana and DJT; having had both Ivana's mental experience and her fathers implanted!
9) DJT plays chess with current events - Ivanka, behind closed doors, plays chess with past events, behind closed doors, using Ivanka to time travel to execute the moves!
10) The attempted poisoning of Ivanka was a DS time traveller when they realised her role?

edit on 6-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

God woke us up for a reason = An opportunity to learn/see
God woke us up for a reason = An opportunity to find peace
God woke us up for a reason = An opportunity to help spread the cure

>The Media is FAKE NEWS = Misinformation pushed faster & faster.
- Russia, Russia, Russia
- Impeachment 1 & 2
- Supreme Court Nomination
- Must believe Anonymous Whistleblowers
- Etc, etc, etc...

>Social Media = OPINIONS being planted & spread as FACTS
- How many Social Media accounts are controlled / fake / planting seeds?
- WE are the NEWS now = Are we helping to push FAKE NEWS / Fear ?
- Leap of Faith = BE STILL = STAY IN CONTROL = Stop Playing the Game.

Giving us the tools needed to see through all the fake/Propaganda!
EVERYTHING is being SHOWN to bring YOU #PEACE within..
They need us distracted... balance yourself & unify your homes

CONSIDER = what we fear is happening, already did

edit on 6-10-2021 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Sorry, I muffed the quote:

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Boldness is mine.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

It reminds me of mechanics diagnosing things by the book, while not relying on their senses of sight, sounds, smell....and even taste.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: guidedbyblake
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Huh ?

More like an increasingly ridiculous trend to stay on topic here, unsurprisingly. mostly covid chit-chat, recently,(many other threads are available).
That birds are dying, of bright lights on migration happens, since bright lights were around, is something else happening though now ? Not really Q, but, hey, doesn't matter.

Carry on, gurus.

The end isn't for everyone.

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join