It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Good luck with that using the methods i described.

As far as i'm aware no-one has ever publicly broken PGP encryption using computational methods.

The other techniques for IP spoofing combined would make it very difficult to trace the sending location of the encrypted messages and even then private decryption keys could be held on some kind of cryptographically secured hardware with a kill switch.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Quadrivium

VPN on public WiFi, onion router, PGP encrypted messaging using a stripped out Linux o/s like tails.

True anonymity.

Just sayin.

You best not have purchased the hardware in any stores with camaras or used payment that can be traced back to you, or the place you purchased it from doesn't have camaras or had a phone with you when you purchased it.

Also best make sure there are no public camaras where you are getting that public wifi and I hope you didn't bring your phone along for the adventure.

Then make sure that hardware is used and dumped with caution to camara and nearby devices attached to others or places.

Then make sure your trust on hardware,software, and firmware haven't betrayed you or don't betray you in the future.

lets not talk about the tech and the surveillance the public is not aware off and pretend that some entities would never ever put out tech to make folks get a false sense of security to make it easier to sift through.

No such thing as true anonymity, but there is easy , harder , and hard hard to trace anonymity. Even that is depending on who or what you are.

If they(depending on who is they) really want to get you they will get you. However the public does the means for anonymity to secure top layer anonymity to keep neighbors, colleagues,social media,online presence , some corporations, and even police in the dark .

so when being anonymous its also very important to know your target and who you are trying to protect that anonymity from.

Since true anonymity doesn't exist it has been one of my problems with this whole Q thing. Not only lack of anonymity but they have had the means to censor it from the very early start and until the end but they didn't. I know that censorship, and the Streisand effect brings more attention and even legitimizes things, but they could have stopped it early enough if they really wanted or had a fear of Q.

edit on 141031America/ChicagoTue, 05 Oct 2021 13:14:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RQ, alongside the uptick in Telegram users (by design?), the Romana Didulo telegram account posted this offer to be added to contacts on Signal app in order to get messages during EBS/10 days of darkness:

I had originally intended the Signal App, back up number for Canada use only.

However, I AM now authorizing it for the whole world. ☝️🙏

Steps:
1, Add @Canada1st number to your contacts.

1. 604. 229. 4911 (north America), OR

001. 604. 229. 4911 ( worldwide)

2, Download the Signal App www.signal.org...

3, Once activated search for @Canada1st, on Signal.

4, Finally, send a message "please add".

*Note: When you see Canada1st Flag. Thats means our Volunteers have accepted your request to be added. No other action is required from you at that point.

Please, remember this is a back up emergency number for when all lines of communications go off line. It is not a chit-chat line or a Q & A, line. 😂

This could be a honey trap but my gut tells me it's not - time will tell.

Just thought I'd share in case it's of use to anyone.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Im not sure, but we might have a Q connection here.

The first pic actually has 4 pictures of the carrier group and aircraft. Couldnt capture them in the ss though for some reason. Link to Tweet

Q drop #38 looks like it may be a match? Just thought I would toss this out there

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just dropping this tiny piece into the massive "jigsaw puzzle" of the information war going on. The FB whistleblower wasn't a real whistleblower. Looks like it may have all been choreographed in order to press Facebook to even more aggressively censor and police political content.

Something didn't smell right about this interview. Does anybody really think "60 Minutes" would allow this person to expose Mark Zuckerberg and his plots and plans if it didn't actually end up helping the left? I didn't think so.

It's all about controlling the flow (water) of information and free discussion. Big Tech has a heavy hand on the water spigot.

First clue, she's on camera with no disguise. Second clue, she's blond. Third clue, scripted. Fourth clue, 60 minutes. Fifth clue, she says she literally joined facebook to actively censor, literally.... because she "lost a friend to conspiracy theory." So she joined to censor, censored and now is a whistleblower? Umkay.

Timing is divine, not linear in nature.

edit on 5-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Facebook whistle-blower claims Zucc was pushing Qanon content

That doesn't exactly comport with what we saw with our own eyes.

They banned anything with a Q on it everywhere.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This "Whistleblower" could be a deep cover agent for Democrat Organizations.

Most likely because the Senate hearing Chair made it all comfy first thing today 😎

And that FB "attack" yesterday was fake and staged too 😎

All this gets the heat off FB because nothing will be "done" 😎🤣

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

She sounds like the next Christine Blasey Ford.

Meanwhile, more propaganda from the double-header agency...

twitter.com...

"Top secret"?🤔🤡

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Another interesting post from Romana Didulo may shine light on why Pres. Trump moved the US Embassy fom Tel Aviv to Jerusalem - and why such a big deal was made of it:

London, Vatican, Washington DC, and Tel Aviv... The end. ☝️🙏

Why they didn't mention, Tel Aviv?

Recall #916 - We are saving Israel for last. Very specific reason not mentioned a single time.

Is Tel Aviv a fourth city that is going to be turned into a wildlife sanctuary by Rods from God?

It's this kind of timely mesaaging of new information that gives me a level of trust in the account - for now it's worthkeeping an eye out for Tel Aviv news!

BTW - is there any archaeological or religious importance/sites to Tel Aviv? Or perhaps it was a medieval equivalent of a Knight's Templar DUMB connecting to the 5 city ports?

edit on 5-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, the proof graphic I posted yesterday here may give some insight to what the 4 carriers are up to. I've added them to the map so you can see their strategic positioning in relation to China DUMBs/tunnels, Hanoi, Seoul, Japan etc.

If you look closely you'll also see the 4 missile tests NK did recently on the map.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Australia has now entered the Brave New World...

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah that's the ticket !!!

Controlled Opposition spelled correctly 😎

That girl is a real Minnie the Moocher !!!

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is the attitude that is required in the fight to defend freedom. The willingness to give up everything. Every material possession including life and limb. It isn't difficult to attain this level of commitment once you realize that a life without freedom isn't a life worth living. Enslavement turns life into a nightmare that's almost impossible to wake up from. Enslavement creates hell on earth
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Again if you pgp encrypt then the source address of the message is irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I have wondered why the UBI, universal basic income, is included in the loop/pool posts. My guess, looking at the above, the scum-banking-blood-sucking-vampires will be reduced to UBI.

ISO 20022

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wasn't that idea behind stealing the NOC list in "Mission Impossible"?

In case you missed it:

F/A-18F Super Hornet - "U.S. Navy jet based at Naval Air Weapons Station (NAWS) China Lake crashes in Death Valley"

www.turnto23.com...

I'm sure it was yet another training mission gone wrong. Sure seem to have been a lot of them this year...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: queenofswords

She sounds like the next Christine Blasey Ford.

Meanwhile, more propaganda from the double-header agency...

twitter.com...

"Top secret"?🤔🤡

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman,

That connection between the 4 Carrier group and #38 has just taken on a lot more significance, together with my proof graphic:

Bigger

Now let's overlay this MyRadar.com screenshot, that shows 2x M5+ earthquakes, right where the 4Carrier group is! (Todaay)

Bigger

SURELY NO COINKYDINKY?

Two Theories:
1) This was White Hats, the 4 Carriers, either causing the earthquakes, or being on site for anything coming up in the water? Therefore they would have been blowing a tunnel between Taiwan and Japan? See the other tunnels I marked in proof graphic above!

2) This was a Black Hat operation to attempt to disable the Carrier Group?
Simon Parkes said in a Bitchute today, here, that the social media take down yesterday was a WARNING SHOT to deep state. Kind of "Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" He said that we should look out for a deep state response!

with the 3rd being:
3) COINKYDINKY?

Answers on a Postcard please?

ETA - There is also significance in the number of planes on the carrier decks in that tweet you shared - just knocking up a proof for you.

edit on 5-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tel Aviv in it's current form was only founded in 1909, but the area was inhabited as far back as 7500BCE. The main claim to fame in the area though, isn't Tel Aviv, but rather it's neighboring city Jaffa.
Interesting "factoid"

Tel Aviv was founded on April 11, 1909. On that day, several dozen families gathered on the sand dunes on the beach outside Yafo to allocate plots of land for a new neighborhood they called Ahuzat Bayit, later known as Tel Aviv. As the families could not decide how to allocate the land, they held a lottery to ensure a fair division. Akiva Arieh Weiss, chairman of the lottery committee and one of the prominent figures in the city’s founding, gathered 66 grey seashells and 66 white seashells. Weiss wrote the names of the participants on the white shells and the plot numbers on the grey shells. He paired a white and grey shell, assigning each family a plot, and thus Tel Aviv’s founding families began building the first modern, Hebrew city.

66 seems to pop up a lot in the history of this city. What I found more interesting was that the founder Akiva Aryeh Weiss, wasn't that his name is 5X5X5 in letters (I wonder what it looks like in Hebrew?) but rather that he has 6 kids.

Weiss, a jeweler and watchmaker, was born to a Jewish family in Grodno (in present day Belarus) in 1868, but raised in Lodz, Poland. Along with his wife and six children, he immigrated from Russian Poland to Palestine in 1906.

Ahuzat Bayit, 1929. Weiss is at center.
As president of the then newly established building cooperative named simply Ahuzat Bayit, Hebrew for Building Society, Weiss wrote and presented a prospectus to the group in which he laid out his vision for a new Jewish city. Arthur Ruppin's memoirs recount that Weiss demanded the creation of "a Hebrew urban centre in a healthy environment, planned according to the rules of aesthetics and modern hygiene." Weiss would later on tell Ruppin; “Outside Jaffa, on the road to Petach Tikva...we intend to found a modern Jewish urban district. We already have our eye on a particular tract of land.”

Currently scholarship also suggests that he likely presided over the 1909 real estate lottery (and is the leading figure in Abraham Soskin's famous photograph of the event) in which 66 Jewish families drew numbers written on seashells to determine the allocation of lots in the about-to-be established city of Tel Aviv.
that was from wiki. Oh yeah there is that 66 number again.

Tel Aviv a city founded by a man with 6 kids and 66 other families. Does this seem odd to just me? I mean it's could be nothing more than coincidence, but geeshs already, I'm getting real tired of all these coincidence we keep getting.

oh according to the Goog's translate his name is "עקיבא אריה וייס" in Hebrew.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
replied

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join