It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
PM'd you

Replied.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I found a picture of this post on Telegram and had to find it for myself. If you see the picture, this was a real post:

"MASS INTERNET OUTAGE IMMINENT Anonymous (ID: EWOf+Cgi) 10/04/21(Mon)11:47:52 No.342074466

I work for a major global internet entity and I am hearing whispers that there will be a mass internet outage event just after noon EST (approx 15 minutes). First, social media networks will go down followed by the rest of the clearnet.

It is already beginning. I am sorry."

boards.4chan.org...

Warning: this is a 4chan link...explicit content and advertisements.

It also included this picture:

originally posted by: RookQueen
Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page, [05.10.21 03:21]
[Forwarded from Digital Nukes]
So far, since the BIG TECH BLACKOUT, Telegram has registered over 50 MILLION NEW users...

t.me/DigitalNukes ☢️

edit on 10/5/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Why would they say they're sorry? Were they personally responsible?

A bit intriguing, though.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

More telling is that they were wrong. Maybe that is what they were apologizing for (in advance).

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
"By 2030, our goal is to enable access to digital identity for every person on the planet." — 2017 ID2020 Summit

2014: ID2020 public-private p'ship

2016: ID2020 Alliance: Accenture, Microsoft, Gavi, Rockefeller, IDEO

2021: ID2020 launches Good Health Pass

Yesterday's ID2020 is today's Good Health Pass, is tomorrows Digital Identity for All.

Freedom-as-a-Service 👇

The covid vaccine certificate is the catalyst to drive, unify, & implement a 4IR [Klaus & Davos club] digital identity global infrastructure.

ID2020: 2016 Alliance founding members Accenture, Microsoft, Gavi & IDEO - are also founding partners of the WEF Centre for the Fourth Industrial Revolution (opened on Mar 24, 2017). There are now 4IR centres in 14 countries.

Detailed thread

Long ways to go for a pop of 1,397,013,045 but you know it's coming in one digital form or another.

Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission

Sept 27, 2021, Financial Express: "India now has the world's most extensive biometric ID system."
Sept 27, 2021: "Health ID For Every Indian."
www.youtube.com...

Services & payments will be linked to benefits via blockchain - ensuring full spectrum compliance & servitude of whole societies.

2016 screenshot paper from NIH: "Travel Vaccines Enter the Digital Age: Creating a Virtual Immunization Record" 👇

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

WEF Digital Identity for the World AND Blockchain

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It really isn't "fake news" it is purposeful inversion in most cases, by design, in order to reach a desired outcome. "Fake" is too soft a word.

AP literally inverts the facts as Pfizer, the maker of the Stabby Jabby, sees it.

What I find fascinating about this is The Rona might kill some people, those who have other serious problems. But the list of issues associated with the Jab are countless.

Rona = live or die for very old people.

Jab = Live, Die, Miscarriage, Disabled, Paralysis, Myocarditis, Permanent DNA mutation etc. for everyone including kids.

How does this make logical sense to anyone, the cure is far worse then the problem and it isn't even close.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Dunno where he came up with the "5000" dead.🤔 But, I wouldn't be surprised.

China Placed Massive Order For PCR Tests Months Before First Official COVID Case

Months before the first official reports of a novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China, officials in Hubei Province placed a massive order for PCR tests, according to Nikkei, citing a report from researchers - including former intelligence officers - in the U.S., the U.K. and Australia.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I do not see a way to organize anything. The Federal Government is too big. There are too many 3 letter agencies watching ALL lines of communication.
If any signs of organizing come to light, they will pounce on it faster than you can blink.
We are in a very sticky situation.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
But they were right. They never clarified when the clearnet would go down. Just that it followed. That's kind of like someone predicting when and where lightning would strike and kill a person and saying the person predicting it was wrong because the person that got struck is still in the hospital on life support.

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

More telling is that they were wrong. Maybe that is what they were apologizing for (in advance).

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

VPN on public WiFi, onion router, PGP encrypted messaging using a stripped out Linux o/s like tails.

True anonymity.

Just sayin.

edit on 5/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Based off the copy/paste in your post it says the person on 4chan posted that at 11:47 eastern. Facebook was already down for 17 minutes at that time.
Outside of Facebook/ig/WhatsApp most all of internet and media connectivity was undisturbed for the masses

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
How many are dying from the time they get the second Jab until they are considered fully vaccinated?
The CDC says you are not "FULLY VACCINATED" until TWO WEEKs after you are fully vaccinated

In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±

2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated. Keep taking all precautions until you are fully vaccinated.

www.cdc.gov...

So, after being fully vaccinated you have to wait two weeks to become Fully fully vaccinated.
I would imagine many of the worst side effects would occur during the first few weeks after the jab. How does this effect they numbers they are pushing for this "safe" vaccine?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have a laundry list of notifications that confirms there were outages worldwide affecting tons of providers.

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

Based off the copy/paste in your post it says the person on 4chan posted that at 11:47 eastern. Facebook was already down for 17 minutes at that time.
Outside of Facebook/ig/WhatsApp most all of internet and media connectivity was undisturbed for the masses

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

VPN on public WiFi, onion router, PGP encrypted messaging using a stripped out Linux o/s like tails.

True anonymity.

Just sayin.

Gen Xer. Do they have that in Atari or 8bit nintendo?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

“First social media will go down followed by the rest of the clearnet”

only 1 social media entity went down
the rest of the “clearnet” was mostly operational
he posted AFTER social media went down
I like your posts man…but that 4chan guy was a larp that’s all I’m getting at
edit on 5-10-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have said often that NYPravda is the Nexus of mind control dissemination. When it comes from that vending machine, the entire "news" machine knows the game is on. I used this example.

Now, look at this headline from today.

Two leading transgender medics warn children should not be given puberty blockers, that too many are being given gender reassignment surgery and reveal NYT turned down their op-ed on the subject

The eneMedia is THE Hydra head that matters, the only one that matters in the end. Imagine a world where it does not exist at all, like not at all, then realize that is the world that is the liberated world.

Agency, the act of standing between two people, is what the eneMedia is built on. The entire control system is constructed on Agency, from eneMedia to Dollars, the way to control the world is to make sure the Agent is in control. Think Kissinger and his BS diplomacy, make sure only Henry speaks to both sides, make sure they never speak to each other.

What is DJT's philosophy? No Agency, talk direct.

Agency, look for it, it is everywhere. The tech giants are Agents, they use 1/0's to "translate" for you the information you wish to send to another then shepherd it for you = Agency.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I agree. True anonymity is a farce. Can you make it hard to find you or decrypt the data? Yes, I suppose. Finding people is easy. Decrypting data takes time, but can be accomplished. And depending on the resources of the people that find you, they can...as they used to say...ve haf vays of making you talk.

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: Grenade

True anonymity.

Just sayin.

Gen Xer. Do they have that in Atari or 8bit nintendo?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Just dropping this tiny piece into the massive "jigsaw puzzle" of the information war going on. The FB whistleblower wasn't a real whistleblower. Looks like it may have all been choreographed in order to press Facebook to even more aggressively censor and police political content.

Something didn't smell right about this interview. Does anybody really think "60 Minutes" would allow this person to expose Mark Zuckerberg and his plots and plans if it didn't actually end up helping the left? I didn't think so.

It's all about controlling the flow (water) of information and free discussion. Big Tech has a heavy hand on the water spigot.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I'm no spring chicken myself. Worked 20 years in the IT industry so surrounded by geeks my whole life.

TBH i don't use computers at home, work with them all day.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah, her mention of the "insurrection" immediately spun my radar dish. Only one faction in the USA refers to the events of 6 January in terms that incendiary.

Cheers

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join