It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Thanks for the feedback RQ... I'm very conscious at the mo of "trying to keep things real", rather than seeing things that aren't there.

There's a reason for this... a friend of mine's son has just had a family intervention and been sent to the psychiatrist because he had broken from day-to-day reality and was literally trying to reverse engineer the universe in his head, with every new discovery, in his every waking moment. It's a shame because he's a very smart (almost polymath) guy, who has taught me a lot about electricity, Tesla, and water. He will be of immense value when we move into implementing new technologies - so I pray he gets the balance back into sync.

A timely reminder that there is a balance to be maintained!

Re Shanghai, yes I think you're right... noticeable outlier in COVID numbers because they were using Hydroxychloroquine.
edit on 4-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is a good new graphic on the Arizona Audit by Jovan Pulitzer - tweet

#ArizonaAudit Know The Current Numbers (and much more to come)

Bigger

Putting the double digit percentages of fraud in contrast to the 0.049% win is useful.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Three new Mr Pool posts on telegram:

Neat little trick with this one... have you ever played the game "Move one match to make the equation right"?
XX1 = 21... but XIV = 10+4 = Oct 4th.
Note you can also make XVI = 10+6 = Oct 6th.

Was the "Pyramid" FROZEN OUT with the Internet outage?

The last one is the most interesting:
1) A new form of smiley,
2) The devil's Horns cloud is shone bright by the rising(?) sun, in front of a small temple,
3) Is it "Red Sky at night, Shepherd's delight" or "Red Sky in the morning - Shepherd's warning"?

ETA - Looks like it was Shepherd's warning... as it was used by someone forewarning of the Internet outage on 8kun, 3 hours before it started! Source

edit on 4-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Lots of connects today all over from the usual suspects doing good work.

Evergrande trading held up. Evergrande seems to be tied to Tether for some reason. Another China RE company defaulted on a payment.

Actor Joe, today's version, put on a lying performance about the negotiations which could only have been aimed at the most ignorant. Takeaway: Democrats are the victims in all this. The fact that they deployed paid professionals to harass Sinema suggests this was not in the Dems plan and they are running out of time on something,,, they need to leverage this for some reason, and now.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just a random observation concerning the Iron Bridge burning in Rome, for whatever it’s worth.

It is rare indeed to hear of a bridge actually burning. Especially an iron bridge.

The symbolism of “burning one’s bridges” is similar to the symbolism of “crossing the Rubicon,” which came up earlier in some context I can’t recall.

"By crossing the Rubicon Caesar declared the dye is cast meaning there was no turning back."

"To burn one’s bridges means to take some action where it becomes impossible to return. Whether it’s to destroy all chance of escape or prevent a retreat...” 
(Both quotes come from Bing searches. Bolding mine)
edit on 10/4/2021 by cimmerius because: Tweak

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I thought the "Testing 1 2 3" was interesting. But...the Gematria value of AREITHWYO is Joseph Biden Jr. That is a heck of a coincidence.

www.gematrix.org...

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Caled

Caled, I hadn't seen Grassley's tweet but just had a look at it.

I think Grassley also uses a cipher in his tweets - and I think it may be the letters that are missing in his tweets.

In this case here's the tweet with the missing letters added back in bold:

Testing 1 2 3

I hear other means of communication are not working / I use Twitter to communicate with my constituents “Keep in touch” is on the bottom of every letter I write. Let me know what’s on your mind.

Bolded letters give: AREITH. WYO. = "Arithmetic. Wyoming."?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This re-enforces the information I got about the Plague spread in China. If only a very small area was exposed to the modified SARS virus, then why has there been a wave of death along China's bordering areas? It looks like plague is making it's way back.

I don't understand the problem. We can cure the plague easily. Why is it an issue in China unless they are deliberately getting rid of their useless eaters.

P

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't get how regular folks, or even the draco shills, reconcile this at all.

Application for licensure of a booster dose for COMIRNATY (COVID-19 Vaccine, mRNA)

This sounds exactly like "a Yahoo story said the delta variant is rampant, so we at Pfizer sprung into action due to the press reporting the delta variant would be here for decades, and here's whatcha need ta know."

So it doesn't work ^^^ because it fails after a few weeks, like heron, or methalicous, but...

So this is for the "booster" for a drug that isn't in use, but is the same more or less as the one injected into a billion lab rats.

So they are doing a study on 300 people, instead of doing a study on the billions?

They control the entire outcome of the study in a hermetically sealed jar and hand into their cousin to approve, while fully ignoring, and making VAERS impossible, the billion lab rats already jabbed.

This is so fitting the science to fit the desired outcome it isn't even funny. Why are they even bothering at all, as they have gone all in on experimenting on everyone they can force it into? This is like the Nazi's strange obsession with logging everything, as if that somehow makes it moral.

They are not tinkering with the code on a new darpbook like program, they are tinkering with human DNA code and it is being done by children who seem to have had morality bred entirely out of them, as well any semblance of common sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hey all! I'm still catching up a few pages back & having to post from my phone for the 1st time so am going to keep it short.

LaPalma is INSANE right now. I've been watching it for days & this is the craziest I've seen it. I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't yet. It seems very, very angry. Talk about a Red October.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

That seems to be a very disturbing trend. Here in the US there has been a very high number of teen-early 20s rash of suicides the past 9 months AND many of them are bright top of their class students with no known mental issues prior to 2020. This is not being reported in msm and I've only come across it from LEO friends and local county news.

Do We Live in a Brave New World? (Sure appears so, but in a very twisted, inverted manner). The final revolution.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

it has to do with China's inability to actually do it's job as a government. China is financially broke, and the CCP is morally broke, so when the public in China started to become ill, the last thing China needs is for the Plague to re-emerge since it hasn't the personal nor the resources to handle it.

The worst part about this from a CCP standpoint is that if they ask any country for help in solving this issue, they will have to admit that the CCP has failed. SO while the rest of the world can treat Plague in small numbers, this breakout event in China might overwhelm the global system, and with almost every country blaming "covid" for every damn illness it can, people needing treatment for the Plague will be quarantined away and blamed for either having "covid" or this Marburg virus that's gaining traction.

I'm sorry to say that at this point the 3G dam needs to break so that the rest of the world will wake up to China's crap that they keep getting away with. Hell they had a traffic tunnel flood out and killed over 100k people, yet the media reported that either a few people died, or that nothing happened. China is the real plague it would seem.

Well not the Chinese people, but rather the CCP and those who blindly follow them.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This medical mafia enforcer is straight out of Central casting...one creepy looking dude...and out of a movie on what he is saying...

He has that intense mortician vibe that you want in a medical professional.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
This medical mafia enforcer is straight out of Central casting...one creepy looking dude...and out of a movie on what he is saying...

He has that intense mortician vibe that you want in a medical professional.

More like a 15th century Romanian vampire.

You wouldn't want to be left alone in a dark room with him that's for sure.

Both appear to be motivated with blood and youth.
edit on 4/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you think the "let's go Brandon" thing was enough for them to hit the KILL Switch?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Possible I guess, I don't pay any attention on what is posted on FB, but don't think so given it's been plastered all over twit. It could of been a prelim test to see if the shutdown method works or not AND/Or if the re-routing of networks works the way they want.

Someone took advantage of another Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) weakness? See...Understanding How Facebook Disappeared from the Internet

Possibly related to WEF & Co. who are pushing for Next Gen Internet Routing Protocol called "SCION" (Scalability, Control, and Isolation On Next-Generation Networks) is a proposed Future Internet architecture that aims to offer high availability and efficient point-to-point packet delivery, even in the presence of actively malicious network operators and devices.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I completely understand. I try to make sure we are not things that aren't there just to make sure we don't miss something by taking a wrong route and I always hope that you know if I ever point out a different POV that I am not second-guessing you. I just want to make sure we get it right and if we don't discuss the different POV's how are we to know if we've gotten it right. It's just so easy, in my case, to get excited about findings that I have to make myself stop, calm down, think through it, then think of other possibilities and research or I would never come up out of the rabbit hole which kinda sounds like what is happening to your friend's son. I am truly sorry to hear this and will send prayers your way. I am sure they will be able to re-connect him to the real world and give him the skills to keep him from losing touch again.
As far as this finding I haven't seen anything make more sense than what you've found today and it has my mind racing. Remember back in the spring when workers were in a manhole across from the Wuhan lab and something exploded or at least that's what the video looked like to me, an explosion. That was during a time, I believe, that we thought they were still locating dumbs but maybe they were eradicating parasites or collapsing the dumbs to stop more movement of the damn virus!

PS
I kept the list of people from the UK that might be visiting the Vat. nothing so far but will keep checking.

edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wendy Rodgers said on tgram that she rec. 50 requests from other states for an audit in needed areas.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Quadrivium
Well they may want us to think there are enough leftists so we dont try the civil war......that and they want us to think the military is with them. Remember Joe's statement a few months ago about us needing tanks and more than guns?

Good observation. Explains why the military brass has been painted with a pretty pink rainbow.

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join