It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen

PS
I kept the list of people from the UK that might be visiting the Vat. nothing so far but will keep checking.

What about people meeting with Bishop Maurice Taylor? Sometimes going to the Vatican to talk to an intermediator is as easy as talking to the oldest Bishop in your area.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Quadrivium
Well they may want us to think there are enough leftists so we dont try the civil war......that and they want us to think the military is with them. Remember Joe's statement a few months ago about us needing tanks and more than guns? Do you know where the heavy military equipment is?

That heavy Military equipment is everywhere. Each region of each state will have things hidden in plain sight that are a clue. Some places like Ft Riley KS are known for the Big Red One, mechanized Infantry. Other locations are not so well known for obvious reasons.

The plan should be we peacefully demand they all step down and let a new system sort out the crimes. Remove their power by decree of the citizens as the COTUS was written.

If the military tribunals are a pipe dream, and they don't stand down, we may have to have citizen's arrests of the rogue elements in our face who are clearly breaking the human rights of all of us. Since they are thieves too, they need to be treated to the gray bar motel until we can sort it all out fairly. Their are much worse in their midst that need an appropriate response based on traditional legal practices that follow COTUS and not a bribed judicial segment.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
RQ, Just to clarify, I was in no way talking about you keeping it real on decodes... I was just trying to say "Does this look valid peeps or is there not enough fact behind it?". I.e. have I jumped to a conclusion too far.

It does seem to make a lot of sense, especially with post links to Hanoi, Seoul etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Contrary to popular opinion on the matter, there is no right to overthrow the US government in the Constitution

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EtMN, you made me think of a comparison!

This may be a stereotypical example but it's not meant to be sexist, merely to compare to a typical M/F relationship 30 years ago:

The most infuriating flashpoints, for me, were when a joint choice had to be made and I would rationally propose a logical choice on what was best for finances/children/home/etc.

Whereas my ex would come up with a choice that made no sense and was likely to cause issues. There was usually a hidden agenda behind the choice and emotional blackmail was the only route used to get her way. In that situation there was no room for a 60/40 negotiation - it had to be all or nothing.

When I felt strongly enough about the choice then the emotion would ratchet up to the point where the only logical thing to do was to walk away.

Point is that this situation, currently, seems very similar, with the "wife" Deep State trying to force a hidden agenda through emotion rather than agree a rational decision.

I hope I don't upset anyone's feeling with this example but it just rung true to me as the people having to deal with the fallout of the decision being the "husband" of old and the deep state being the "wife" (would equally apply to an M/M or F/F couple I guess).

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Contrary to popular opinion on the matter, there is no right to overthrow the US government in the Constitution

Well, because the founding fathers made it so that it says if they quit following the COTUS they are no longer a legal government and it is our Duty to replace them. They have quit their oath to our COTUS. So now. we have the moral high ground laid out for us at the beginning of this Nation that they do not have the right to quit it and if they do we have the right to legally remove them.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

2nd Amendment. Confirmed by all of the information available to We The People at the time it was voted on. That is it in a nutshell.

The 2nd was not about hunting rights!

P

edit on 5/10/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I didn't think that at all. I could tell as soon as I enlarged it that you had found something pretty significant imo and that you really were asking if we saw what you saw. It was a WOW moment for me because it was so clear. Im not sure I have ever seen a decode with so many parts with that level of clarity to it if that makes sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This is a good new graphic on the Arizona Audit by Jovan Pulitzer - tweet

#ArizonaAudit Know The Current Numbers (and much more to come)

Bigger

Putting the double digit percentages of fraud in contrast to the 0.049% win is useful.

Thank-you! I didn't have Pulitzer bookmarked. But thanks 2 u, I do now!

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

That heavy Military equipment is everywhere. Each region of each state will have things hidden in plain sight that are a clue. Some places like Ft Riley KS are known for the Big Red One, mechanized Infantry. Other locations are not so well known for obvious reasons.

Well yes, there is some Military equipment everywhere, but it is not distributed equally per base.

The plan should be we peacefully demand they all step down and let a new system sort out the crimes. Remove their power by decree of the citizens as the COTUS was written.

If the military tribunals are a pipe dream, and they don't stand down, we may have to have citizen's arrests of the rogue elements in our face who are clearly breaking the human rights of all of us. Since they are thieves too, they need to be treated to the gray bar motel until we can sort it all out fairly. They are much worse in their midst that need an appropriate response based on traditional legal practices that follow COTUS and not a bribed judicial segment.

How are we going to organize to start making citizens arrests? Without formal succession that gives the military a choice of who they swore oaths to and law enforcement the choice of whether they keep their job or quit those jobs and allow us to make those citizens arrests, we could create a much bloodier scenario than we actually mean too. I’m gonna PM you with a little more……

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Well I guess that depends on whether or not you think the chair(Pelosi) serves the master(Pope) and was summoned to stand before Satan(Master). I do see what you saying and maybe we should check to see if the list of people have meetings with any Bishops.....

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

Well yes, there is some Military equipment everywhere, but it is not distributed equally per base.

RQ,

Your question is one of those that becomes involved to answer with any degree of accuracy.

First off, anyone cleared to know the location of weapons of mass destruction is not authorized to disclose their location, quantity, etc. They can't even say a particular location doesn't have WMDs.

The conventional gear is scattered in several global locations and a lot of stateside locations.

One could start with a list of units -- bomber squadrons, armored brigades, etc., to get a general idea. But there are also National Guard installations, depots, storage areas for reserve units of the military departments, and so on. There may also be ground warfare gear stored on ships in port or at sea.

Then there is the question of equipment readiness. Davis Monthan Air Force Base has a lot of aircraft, but most of them aren't airworthy so far as I know; their purpose is to help keep operational aircraft flying (parts). Thus, the base has the nickname "the boneyard".

Even if equipment is deemed operational, most of it won't go far without the military's logistical operations in support. The heavy stuff breaks down often and required intensive maintenance even if it is not broken down.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

If the military tribunals are a pipe dream, and they don't stand down, we may have to have citizen's arrests of the rogue elements in our face who are clearly breaking the human rights of all of us. Since they are thieves too, they need to be treated to the gray bar motel until we can sort it all out fairly. They are much worse in their midst that need an appropriate response based on traditional legal practices that follow COTUS and not a bribed judicial segment.

How are we going to organize to start making citizens arrests? Without formal succession that gives the military a choice of who they swore oaths to and law enforcement the choice of whether they keep their job or quit those jobs and allow us to make those citizens arrests, we could create a much bloodier scenario than we actually mean too. I’m gonna PM you with a little more……

RQ,

We are not at the level of need yet for the citizen's arrests. We have to let this play out. If it all goes to hell as the prediction is, then people will be awake then and they will ignore the shills demanding we believe their lies in mass.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I don't think we are to that point either and honestly this was a conversation I could have passed on today because I feel like some big things are happening but as I was talking to you I was also thinking about the other conversations I've had on this topic and I was just tyring to explain my POV........remember you told me you didn't always understand where I was coming from? lol

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Which question Cav? This one
"How are we going to organize to start making citizens arrests?"

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

IIRC, it was something like "where is the heavy military equipment located at".

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

It's not about the "Government" it's about the men/women that corrupt it.....

edit on 1052021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

It's not about the "Government" it's about the men/women that corrupt it.....

Not that the meme is wrong, but Abe Lincoln didn't abide by those words. He suspended habeas corpus and jailed a Maryland congressman in a political move.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
PM'd you

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page, [05.10.21 03:21]
[Forwarded from Digital Nukes]
So far, since the BIG TECH BLACKOUT, Telegram has registered over 50 MILLION NEW users...

t.me/DigitalNukes ☢️

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join