It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep, quite true.

twitter.com...

Simply Unbelievable!! 🤡🌎

DuaneGo Unchained

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This decode by DANON1776 shows that we are currently in Sep 21st to 25th on the Julian calendar.

See #4737

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 33763f No.10716779 📁
Sep 19 2020 22:53:11 (EST)
SC.jpg
⬇
www.youtube.com...📁
SEPT 21-25 [track & follow events]
Running RED.

Q

Timestamp encodes Oct 4th.

It's making me wonder if RED/GREEN is also a code for JULIAN/GREGORIAN calendars?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13
A good portion I'd say! I wish it would be more like 30 days to make them look up from FB and see the world!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
You're cancelled Dashen! You left out the lasses! .......I am just teasing btw!

(post by RookQueen removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yep, quite true.

Simply Unbelievable!! 🤡🌎

I was going to post this ^^^ in conjunction with this...

THIS ^^^ is a professional but similar energy blueprint. Notice the use of the mind control "...will you commit?" This person, bathroom stalker, is paid, trained and disposable.

Joe says the harassment is part of the "process." Different Joe today.

I see the two as connected, as the one above is clueless as well, but in a fully different way.

Both show us something is CLEARLY not right with the world and we all must be super careful with who we engage with.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Rel, did you catch Grassley’s tweet today?

mobile.twitter.com...

ChuckGrassley
@ChuckGrassley
Testing 1 2 3

I hear other means of communication not working / I use Twitter to communicate w my constituents “Keep in touch” is on the bottom of every letter I write Let me kno what’s on ur mind
2:03 PM ¡ Oct 4, 2021¡Twitter for iPhone
Retweets
Quote Tweets

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
"LOST" a friend to conspiracy theory and it caused her pain? Who wrote this script? If it were me I'd have said, "lost her friend to alt right extremist white supremacy conspiracy theorist groups affiliated with known terrorists." The earnest voice of a concerned Scott Shill Pelley is a nice touch.

The CCP are so bad at this.

Clip

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
FB is back, and so is Donald Trumps page. The have him listed as a presidential candidate also. When his page was shutdown he was still president so? DJT has not announced his run yet neither. Odd!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I admit I am a little overwhelmed because it makes so much sense! Wasn't Shanghi the area that didn't have a case for a very long time?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Looks like a clock to me. 3pm or am?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Veritas is up.

I'll say something extremely non PC here. I am not willing to put the destiny of my SOUL in the hands of children like this. These are children. I would not hire someone with this mentality to cut my lawn, and they're connected to the attempted extermination of the human race and seem to be nonplused.

Odd. At the end he admits they are checking on myocarditis in young folks. No need to check, as I've never heard it even in passing in my life being associated with young people such that a study needs to be done and tied to a product.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
Well they may want us to think there are enough leftists so we dont try the civil war......that and they want us to think the military is with them. Remember Joe's statement a few months ago about us needing tanks and more than guns? Do you know where the heavy military equipment is?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Juror19 (call sign) was also in the area earlier today running some cool patterns communicating with our subs under the Atlantic surface too.
Both having the 19 caught my eye

That particular USAF C-12 was getting a lot of attention in January for running collection patterns over Atlanta and again in May over Virginia.
It has been fitted with an EO/IR ball on it’s underside
It’s also been used to assist law enforcement/federal agencies in the past.
Wonder what she saw over the water

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob
Facebook had Donald Trump listed as a “political candidate” in 2020. They did it, in my opinion, to be disrespectful.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Looks like a clock to me. 3pm or am?

Good question. Although times are too specific. It might not matter because it might not be about the actual time on the clock. Or it could be a countdown.

originally posted by: PurveyorsOfTruth
a reply to: GuitaristRob
Facebook had Donald Trump listed as a “political candidate” in 2020. They did it, in my opinion, to be disrespectful.

Not a chance. This is the hottest thing I've seen in a while. This look like a victory flag of some kind.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Lights got turned off at Bagram Airbase on August 15th.
2 days ago they got turned back on…allegedly the Chinese are in town but I haven’t found anything credible to confirm.
Wouldn’t be surprised

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is the most info I have:

twitter.com...

Wang Yu 王愚
@ChinaEmbKabul
Those who fabricated the rumors that Chinese forces being present at Bagram Air Base has their own ulterior purpose.
9:36 AM ¡ Oct 4, 2021¡Twitter Web App
Retweets
Quote Tweets

originally posted by: PeteMitchell
Lights got turned off at Bagram Airbase on August 15th.
2 days ago they got turned back on…allegedly the Chinese are in town but I haven’t found anything credible to confirm.
Wouldn’t be surprised

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Caled, I hadn't seen Grassley's tweet but just had a look at it.

I think Grassley also uses a cipher in his tweets - and I think it may be the letters that are missing in his tweets.

In this case here's the tweet with the missing letters added back in bold:

Testing 1 2 3

I hear other means of communication are not working / I use Twitter to communicate with my constituents “Keep in touch” is on the bottom of every letter I write. Let me know what’s on your mind.

Bolded letters give: AREITH. WYO. = "Arithmetic. Wyoming."?

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join