It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Steady the boat Lads.

Facebook secrets getting unsealed

it's happening?

edit on 10 4 2021 by dashen because: Q

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Abbotsford triggered a flashback.
X-Series 99: Nixon & Trump X Abbotsford Secret Revealed: The Hidden Message. About the UFO File that Nixon had left as a Time Capsule for future generations. How does this relate to strange UFO sightings and missing Time Capsule contents in the town of Abbotsford on the Canadian Border in 2020? Was it all predicted by Nixon Psychic Jeane Dixon? The Abbotsford Time Capsule Opening Ceremony.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Data of over 1.5 billion Facebook users is being sold on a popular hacking-related forum. Data contains users names, emails, phone numbers, locations, gender, and user ID.😂🤡

Clarification: This is completely unrelated to the global Facebook outage experienced on 4 October 2021.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This pleases me. Hey, I just realized today is October 4! Some info for folks:

Facebook and Instagram were pulled from DNS tables (basically you can't resolve the name). Facebook is still gone (I just tried to do a manual lookup).

At about noon:

Instagram, Whatsapp, Vodaphone, and Facebook Messenger outages in multiple countries
Pakistan telecom lost 35GB of data

At about 1pm:

Worldwide outages at Telus, T-Mobile, Telkom, Very Mobile, Izzi, Google and Google Cloud, US Cellular, Amazon Web Services, British Telecom, Cricket Wireless, Snapchat, Tesco Mobile, Twitter, AT&T, Spectrum, Virgin Media

Facebook internal systems are down

Power outages and network in Venuzeula

About 2pm:

TikTok outage

Facebook domain is listed for sale. GoDaddy says this was a coincidence and has nothing to do with the outage.

Kremlin website outage.

About 4pm:

Tinder outage! Oh no!

Other items of interest:

Syniverse quietly announces it was hacked.

"A company that is a critical part of the global telecommunications infrastructure used by AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and several others around the world such as Vodafone and China Mobile, quietly disclosed that hackers were inside its systems for years, impacting more than 200 of its clients and potentially millions of cellphone users worldwide. "

www.vice.com...
www.sec.gov...

Craziness in Sudan:

www.eg24.news...

originally posted by: Observationalist
FB employees can’t get in, badges are not working.

Is Trump taking over FB, he getting his new social media platform.
They took over his White House, so now he’s taking FB

Maybe Dark for ten days, then comes the light.

That’s why 60 minutes aired the whistleblower who wants more government restrictions on social media.

If so this is some game of chess we are watching.

edit on 10/4/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Well that's a lot of outages in the great scheme of things surely?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Most of them tie back to the Syniverse hack I included above. That's the...keystone?

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well that's a lot of outages in the great scheme of things surely?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

💰🤡

Bet a few people can guess the real reason(s) 😃🚬

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I wrote up a religious exemption letter and wanted to share it with you all for two reason; to get your thoughts, and to provide it to people who are looking for one. This isn't like any of the others out there; it is from my own research. Here is the download link:

ufile.io...

Reference documents:

Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993

www.congress.gov...

Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures

christiansciencemedia.org...

Not directly referenced, but you should read this. It explains why I reference what I referenced. In short, it appears to be the only law Congress was concerned with.

State and Federal Authority to Mandate COVID-19 Vaccination, April 2, 2021

crsreports.congress.gov...

The beauty of this letter is that it documents exactly what I believe.

I took a different approach directly against the vaccine and the tests. Not fetal cells or the contents. Everyone has been painting themselves into a corner by using the contents as an excuse. Another point is this belief does not conflict with using physicians or medicine, and can't (again) paint you into a corner where they will say "well you don't want any treatment for COVID?". The document is based on the fundamental fact that taking the vaccine or the tests is a willful error that is against my beliefs.

Had a look. I'll a two cents approach for others as well. Not Legal Advice, but Spiritual Advice during wartime.

First, be prepared to either quit or sue, and all correspondence should be with this in mind. In other words, the end game should be in the approach from the beginning. The intent should be forcefully within the energy.

Next, know your audience. Write to them personally, see them, find their names if possible, write nothing generically, as if it is to "they" or "them." This matters in everything, but it is key here. They must feel the energy is to them.

Next, knowing the above, then guide to points of law relevant to the job. If one is going to make the argument, that "law" is part of the end game. For example, Cal is correct here about The Constitution, the problem is most have stop caring about it as matter of truth.

It is ignored by those who want death as the end. But many are fearful of being sued over being Racist, sooooooo, the jab is racist. Others are fearful of losing the best employee, so failure to follow the original contractual agreement regarding termination is cause for a suit. Nothing generic.

Next, careful not to open up to the litmus test. It seems many are saying things like "My Catholic belief says..." which means, said ignorer of Human Rights, says "ah, but the Pope says take the jab, so, denied." It is a personal belief, not one that ever needs to be defended, defense means weakness, weakness means it will be exploited.

I cannot stress this enough in most matters. We are trained as slaves to defend our actions upfront. Yet all this does is give those who wish, DESIRE, to do us harm ammunition. Let them fester, struggle, lie, cheat etc. and we counter. In most lawsuits, the defining absolute is attrition, not winning on merit.

This is a war, clearly, fight dirty and with purpose, but know that the choice is a Spiritual One, not a legal one, as such, be prepared to enter the battle to lose it,,,,, but Win The War.

We are in some odd hybrid state of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest and USSR circa 1982. Nothing makes sense, so we must think on our feet and be flexible to keep on the path.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This medical mafia enforcer is straight out of Central casting...one creepy looking dude...and out of a movie on what he is saying...

twitter.com...

"These are not just individual choices. These are collective decisions," Gottlieb added. "We've always looked at vaccination as a collective decision. That's why we have a childhood immunization schedule because your behavior with respect to your choice around vaccination affects your community."
The Hill

"I don't think the pill is going to be a replacement for the vaccine," says @ScottGottliebMD on @Merck's COVID anti-viral pill. "In the future as we think about pandemic preparedness our first line of defense may well be therapeutics rather than vaccines."
twitter.com...

"Within a two week time frame we'll have data and probably a recommendation out of both the FDA and CDC that is going to make this seamless if things go well," says @ScottGottliebMD on booster shots and mixing mRNA vaccines."
twitter.com...

@ScottGottliebMD

twitter.com...

AFAIK, he's not related to MKULTRA mad scientist Dr. Sydney Gottlieb, but who knows these days and would it even matter.

Ironically, he was Trump's choice to head the FDA which was a welcomed delight by Big Pharma. At the FDA, he helped develop standards for drug cocktails to be used for HIV treatment. He also helped draft strategic plans for U.S. biodefense countermeasures as a member of the White House Biodefense Interagency Working Group.

The Biopharmaceutical Industry Provides 75% Of The FDA's Drug Review Budget. Is This A Problem?

Tyranny always feels good for the team in charge but the pendulum always swings the other way, eventually. 100% fact, but often forgotten.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The media totally ignored this former FDA commissioner two weeks ago, when he said the 6-ft distancing guidelines we're invented out of thin air..no studies or science involved whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think I've found something important - Please review the proof graphic I made:

Bigger
Even Bigger! (10Mb Dropbox)

1) EVERGRANDE has a RED CASTLE and GREEN CASTLE hotel that appear to be on an extended PENTAGRAM tunnel grid that links Hanoi, Seoul, ChongQing, Wuhan, Shanghai, Taipei, Fukoka, Osaka, Tokyo, ZhengZhou, Quangdong, Quangzhou, Shenzhen.

RED CASTLE = Evergrande Sea Castle Hotel, Quidong in Shanghai. It has Business facilities but also Children's facilities... and it is 1km from "Children's Kingdom in Joy World"

GREEN CASTLE = Ocean Flower Island, Hainan, built by Evergrande. The man-made island matches the carpet flower in #744

Together these form the Pacific facing outposts of China's tunnels (I think).

2) There are several posts included in the picture that tie Bill & Hillary Clinton, RBG, Barack Obama, and Di Feinstein into points on the extended pentagram tunnel system. These link them all to the use of those tunnels; for trafficking, for COVID, for hardware hacked semiconductor chips for US military, etc.

3) KU asks in #4171 why China only had a short lockdown for COVID compared to US... and Why ONLY Shanghai used Hydroxychloroquine. The reason is that the pentagram tunnels were used to export the virus from the Wuhan level 4 BioLab, to Shanghai and from there by container ships around the world. Therefore "Overground China never had the virus in circulation until brought to the surface at Shanghai!

4) It explains the positioning of the 4 aircraft carriers in the Pacific (I checked position as of yesterday!), see #38

Let me know if it rings true for youse guys n gals?

edit on 4-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thank you. I had no idea there were so many outages.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This re-enforces the information I got about the Plague spread in China. If only a very small area was exposed to the modified SARS virus, then why has there been a wave of death along China's bordering areas? It looks like plague is making it's way back.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I agree the numbers should be fewer let's say 25% of the population between 18 & 65. How many would you say are going to defend the democratic party? Do you know a lot of dems? I ask because I don't....less than 25 but those 25 will never, not side with the liberals. I am certain that the majority of my clients are democrats but have no way of telling how many. My half the nation estimate was too high, I agree but what I base my opinions off of is the number of comments I read when someone shares a twit link or other social media and in this climate where I would think people would be waking up, I am not seeing it. Their comments are even more stupid in my opinion than before Byedone was elected. On one link that someone posted last week regarding Texas succeeding 1 out of 20 comments was from dems all for splitting the U.S. up. The comments that I recall were similar to "let all the red states succeed don't they know their subsidies come from our taxes" and "hell yeah let them all succeed but make a law they can never return to the blue states". Now I believe that New York and Calif are broke as are a lot of the other blue states but from what I am seeing in the comments the left do not get that. The one comment from a Red stater was "Yeah what are you muther f**kers gonna eat after we split up?" They don't get things like that because they haven't been taught. They don't get how much cheaper it is to live in parts of the nation because they haven't been taught. How many years would you estimate we have churned indoctrinated people out of schools and colleges? I finished my education in 2006 and can say I was usually the only right winger in my classes, not always but definately the minority. I just can't see a revolutionary war if Q is not involved. I'd be happy to be wrong in that we have the kind of numbers that I think your talking about to revolt but I do believe we have the numbers and the weaponry to have a civil war. I'd prefer we come to an agreement with blue states that let them live the way they want and let us live the way we'd like to live. If I lived in a blue state it would not bother me at all to relocate to a red state because I would prefer to live among people who are more in line with my values and beliefs...........

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Qanon+ just posted this on Telegram.

Bigger:

Is it just me, or is that a clock?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Morals are a matter of convenience, there when you want them, and not when you don't.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
ftr-FB is now online

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Looks like that would match the 3:15 clock in #2647/#3093?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: bc0a99 No.4615394 📁
Jan 5 2019 18:19:44 (EST)
IMG_2616.PNG

>>4614558
Will POTUS be @ CD tomorrow?
[1 year delta]
Matters of NAT SEC?
The clock is ticking.
Follow the watch.
Q

Timestamp encodes Oct 4th.

edit on 4-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen
I also (last year) stated, on this thread, that we were heading for a Civil War.
I have come to realize though that there just aren't enough leftists.
I honestly believed that a civil or revolutionary war is what TPTB want.
It is the only way they can step in and remove the 2nd Amendment or the constitution itself.

Now?
I still believe they want a war but I am afraid they are going to use this pandemic, these 3.5 to 5.5 trillion dollar bills and God knows what else to break America.
If they keep spending the way they are, we will be another Venezuela in 2 years time. Which leads right back to a revolutionary war.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Or a globe..
Looks like South America is in the right location but the rest??

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join