It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Methinks they know more than they're letting on!

Think I've mentioned that the house I grew up in had a plague hut on the other side of the garden wall... and a tunnel to the local church under the lawn!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rumor I heard was that China has lost containment of it's Plague Problem. I bet China will be blaming the US produced vaccines for deaths and symptoms of the Plague. Sadly I wonder how many countries will follow suit and ignore the Plague as the issue, and blame the vaccine instead. The massive deaths that everyone have been talking about won't be from mRNA crap they were given, but rather from Yersinia pestis.

I can only hope that if this is what it comes down too, Hospital workers will wake up and provide the correct treatment instead of playing this crap game. I know that they want to treat people, but this narrative following won't matter if everyone is dead or dying.

***EDITED IN PART BELOW***

I think this test will be very easy to figure out. All we have to do is track this "Marburg Virus" with how much CCP involvement can be cross-referenced in the effected regions.
edit on 4-10-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
There's a video circulating that says a province in Canada has scheduled for Martial Law from Oct 8th to 16th; next Friday to the following Saturday = 9 days.

I thought I'd check if there were any relevant KU posts for Oct 9th:

#4835 CONFIRMATION POST: In reply to "We need Justice!!!! We are ready!!!! Let’s go!!!! WWG1WGA"

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 62d606 No.10988977 📁
Oct 8 2020 20:22:20 (EST)
Was the 25th amendment 'arrow in the quiver' planned?
How long ago?
Was it expected POTUS would be in a critical [health] state re: C19?
Recovery unexpected?
Impossible to unwind?
Next: 'mentally incapacitated' re: C19 language ["people are dying"]
_safety and security to the well being ……….
Combat tactics, Mr. Ryan.
Q

RE_READ this one with BIDAN as POTUS, Kamala ineligible to takeover, and Pelosi taking her shot!

Pelosi's trip to the Pontiff may be important in this context.

#4837 Did you notice the missile within the drop re: 25th amendment?

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 3cc9d3 No.10992036 📁
Oct 8 2020 23:27:24 (EST)
What happens if CIA was actively involved in domestic targeting and surv of US person(s) [direct _indirect]?
How does one agency attach itself to another?
www.cia.gov...📁
"the CIA is restricted in the collection of intelligence information directed against US citizens. Collection is allowed only for an authorized intelligence purpose; for example, if there is a reason to believe that an individual is involved in espionage or international terrorist activities. The CIA's procedures require senior approval for any such collection that is allowed, and, depending on the collection technique employed, the sanction of the Director of National Intelligence and Attorney General may be required."
Look here: FBI
Look here: DOJ
DO NOT LOOK HERE: CIA
Q

#4839 Who was DNI? Who was AG? CIA leads to the top?

#4840 Why did Brennan endorse Haspel as CIA Dir? Why did POTUS select as Dir?
Buckle up.

#4841 Shield_of_Faith.jpg Keep firing, Nancy.
RE_READ as POPE shielding PELOSI?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
From a Whiplash347 telegram post:

I just googled and came up with: The turmoil in China's stock market is so bad that some companies are calling it quits. Over 700 Chinese companies have halted trading to "self preserve," according to the state media. That means about a quarter of the companies listed on China's two big exchanges -- the Shanghai and Shenzhen -- are no longer trading.

Sounds like that should affect the markets significantly on a Monday?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds like that should affect the markets significantly on a Monday?

If you, yourself, search for the text "The turmoil in China's stock market is so bad that some companies are calling it quits. Over 700 Chinese companies have halted trading to "self preserve," according to the state media. That means about a quarter of the companies listed on China's two big exchanges -- the Shanghai and Shenzhen -- are no longer trading.", what is the date on the preponderance of articles containing those words?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I found an odd footnote on the Pfizer Comirnaty page"

www.pfizermedicalinformation.com...

"WHAT IF I DECIDE NOT TO GET COMIRNATY (COVID-19 VACCINE, mRNA) OR THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?

Under the EUA, it is your choice to receive or not receive the vaccine. Should you decide not to receive it, it will not change your standard medical care."

Bold statement from the makers of the vaccine that is being "mandated."

Interesting info from a DoD agency:

www.dla.mil...

"Vaccines must be either fully licensed or authorized for emergency use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (e.g., Comirnaty/Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson/Janssen); listed for emergency use on the World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing (e.g., AstraZeneca/Oxford); or an approved clinical trial vaccine for which vaccine efficacy has been independently confirmed (e.g., Novavax). Those with previous COVID-19 infection(s) are not considered fully vaccinated on that basis. "

So...when did we go from "it is FDA approved, you have to take Comirnaty" to "f you, take whatever, it's cool"?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: Quadrivium
You may very well be right but there are still a little less than half of the population supporting the commies and Soreazz's money can buy more if need be..........think about what we witnessed last year over a dope head who had a heart attack. We live in a country that glorifies and canonizes bad people into near sainthood. I don't believe there will be a revolutionary war because TPTB know we outnumber them and will therefore buy a civil war. Until we can show the left how good things can be, they won't revolt against the hands that feed them and the only way to show them is by getting rid of TPTB. If Kue doesn't get that done it will be up to the people. Once the hands that feed them are gone and the money dries up we might be able to show them......
Let me add I do not want a war I am scared it may be inevitable.....

What if "a little less than half the population" weren't supporting the commies, what if it is just an optical illusion portrayed by the left and the media?
Take Cops killing people for example.
If you listen to the media and the left, cops are only shooting and killing people of color. This is an outright falsehood.
More White men are killed by cops than any other group. Yet, they don't show video or report on it when a white person gets shot, beat or choked to death. They are pushing a narrative.
Yes, there are many liberals in our Nation but there is a HUGE difference between Leftist and Liberals. I just can't believe that close to half the nation is either of the two combined. Maybe 1/3.....maybe.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram are all down worldwide apparently.

Something or nothing?...or something dark this way comes?

Rainbows
Jane
I really don't understand internet/computers etc, but a thought crossed my mind.....would say a 4 letter agency, needing some extra 'bandwidth'/server room get Zuckerthingy to transfer over to them? Can that work? Also, wasn't it about now all those computer info thingy's were being handed over to the Space Guardians???
Sorry if I'm a bit incoherent, this bug is playing with my brain
edit on am1011America/ChicagoMonday2021-10-04T11:52:19-05:0011America/Chicago10000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Just read a couple of articles about the FDA cracking down on N Acetyl L - Cysteine (NAC), an essential amino acid. Apparently has been used the last 50 years or so as a supplement. Funny how anything that could help people with the virus they want to limit our ability to get it. Amazon is removing it from their site. You can still get it other places for the moment. I'm still not savvy enough to post links but you can Google it.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Bandwidth could be increased and servers reconfigured. Speed at which it occurs depends on the complexity of the tasks and the availability of technical personnel.

Best wishes for a full and swift return to health

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wonder if Sweden got tired of protecting this guy 24/7.

Controversial Swedish caricaturist dies in road accident
Lars Vilks had lived under police protection since 2007 after receiving death threats for drawing the Islamic prophet with a dog's body.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GAPeach3

Yep just another red flag that lots of people don't seem to see. There was no peep about this supplement until it was starting to be shown as a possible home remedy/protection choice. Its inexpensive and like you said has been used for a long time and was readily available in a variety of places.

edit on 4-10-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Could be something, could be nothing. 4 of our “sub hunters” flew from the eastern seaboard to the west coast (could simply be going to the Boeing facility) but at least one of them has been running patterns in the Straight of Juan de Fuca. Guess I’ll keep an eye on that region today
Haven’t seen anything else of surprising interest on ADS-B lately, not even any VIP or SOCOM birds up (though, the kc135s the other day were neat)

Edit: noticed 2 US air refuelers and a C5 galaxy departed Abbottsford in Vancouver as well. With more mil birds inbound. So I looked up the military history of the airport and cascade aerospace landed a $300 million contract to work on c130s.
Then I looked up the last 30 days of mil flights from Abbotsford and most days had zero, some had the occasional c130. Friday had 6 US mil birds, then the 3 so far this morning
I wonder what’s going on up there
edit on 4-10-2021 by PeteMitchell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Possible, however those servers are already controlled by and configured to handle data for various lettered agencies, re-tasking them wouldn't need any decision from Suckerberg.

My brain is also in a fog, not sure i've had a virus give me that feeling before.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The Big Lie - How to Enslave the World

Red October – End of World as We Knew It – Clif High “At least 30% of the normies will be awake by the end of October with many more to follow in November and December.”

edit on 4-10-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I wrote up a religious exemption letter and wanted to share it with you all for two reason; to get your thoughts, and to provide it to people who are looking for one. This isn't like any of the others out there; it is from my own research. Here is the download link:

ufile.io...

Reference documents:

Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993

www.congress.gov...

Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures

christiansciencemedia.org...

Not directly referenced, but you should read this. It explains why I reference what I referenced. In short, it appears to be the only law Congress was concerned with.

State and Federal Authority to Mandate COVID-19 Vaccination, April 2, 2021

crsreports.congress.gov...

The beauty of this letter is that it documents exactly what I believe.

I took a different approach directly against the vaccine and the tests. Not fetal cells or the contents. Everyone has been painting themselves into a corner by using the contents as an excuse. Another point is this belief does not conflict with using physicians or medicine, and can't (again) paint you into a corner where they will say "well you don't want any treatment for COVID?". The document is based on the fundamental fact that taking the vaccine or the tests is a willful error that is against my beliefs.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Hilarious coming from Crooked Hillary...

twitter.com...

💰🤡

Empowering Women (2013)

Financial Times

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Would it be funny if FB and the rest were down for ten days? An information black-out would qualify for the ten days of darkness mentioned. It's almost like the old days pre-FB, many people use fb, instagram, etc for easy communication. As of today not so much. I was amused to find myself saying how I'd have to use old school methods to communicate, I've been spoiled with fb messenger to communicate with my social circles. To me it's just an inconvenience, but how many others will feel it's the end of the world?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Update: NSA C130 just landed at Abbottsford 🤔
Tried to do some digging on the plane but the NSA link that discussed it is now blank

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
FB employees can’t get in, badges are not working.

Is Trump taking over FB, he getting his new social media platform.
They took over his White House, so now he’s taking FB

Maybe Dark for ten days, then comes the light.

That’s why 60 minutes aired the whistleblower who wants more government restrictions on social media.

If so this is some game of chess we are watching.

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join