It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

In answer to your "C comes before D" question, I took it as summoned!

Interesting, I'd never noticed the different meaning of "comes before" instead of "before" until thinking that one through. It is a phrase used for Embassadors etc. coming before royalty... or "come before THE JUDGE".

Another thought I had is that, in a cabal run by 3 city states, it would make sense that there is a boss or SPOC in each to talk to the other two.

Maybe we should be looking out for someone from London in the Vatican at the same time as Pelosi?

edit on 3-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Gotcha! I knew it went back to 2007-2008 but did not know it was a stock photo and I reminds me of some actor but looks a bit like JFK Jr as well. When I enlarge it the face became too blurry for me tell if it was someone I had seen before or just a look-alike. Thank you for solving this for me!

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That's how I took it. Satan would be royalty to these people. Did you see where a small plane crashed in Milan?
That iron bridge burning doesn't seem like it could be a coincidence to me. I think we should be looking for someone from London at the Vatican. This kinda reminds me of something I heard a woman say in regards to demons and the areas they are in charge of. I do not remember if she mentioned the pope being satan or not. It was Jessie Czebotar and I got it from this thread back in the Spring, but don't remember who shared it. There are people who call her a shill but it was an interesting video.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

The obvious people to look out for from London going to the Vatican at same time as Pelosi are:

Lord Mayor of London (Head of the City of London Corporation), from Wiki

William Russell serves as the 692nd Lord Mayor (for 2019–2021), assisted as aide-de-camp by Major Dionne Konstantinious, Army Cadet Force, and as Lord Mayor's Chaplain by Revd James Power.

Royals,

Boris Johnson's wife Carrie Johnson (Nee Symonds),

Cherie Blair, wife of ex-PM Tony Blair and a Judge in her own right.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Hey CrazyFox,
Im not trying to be "That Person" because it really isnt my style. I just really want to show you something I noticed in this post of yours.

I'm assuming from your post that you used " YAUUFATWWTPWSCYWCTO" as your search for the first finding. Then you decided to mirror it and you got this,
"OTC WY CSWP TWW TAF U UAY "

The thing is, if you look closely you made one little mistake and did your search based on this,
"OCT WY CSWP TWW TAF U UAY."

At least I'm assuming that's how you did the search for your findings. You switched the "OTC" for "OCT." That's understandable considering it is October after all!

So I split it down like you did and put the first 3 letters back as "OTC" to get this. "OTC WY CSWP TWW TAF U UAY"

Then did a search which led me to this below. Link to Search Return

Still some curious returns on the search. Would it all still be related? Lol I have no idea. There are of course more returns on the searched findings. I just took the ss of the first three to show you. I left the link above to them. I didn't try in any other search engines, may be completely different.

Just thought you might like to know. We all know how one simple little letter or misplacement of one can really change things up. Not to mention its ATS and thats what we do!

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I posted a week ago about Il Donaldo Trumpo ending a tweet with GOD IS HERE!!! - well today he's doubled down and tweeted it again, on it's own, on Oct 3rd at 15:31:39:

GOD IS HERE!!!

1) Gematria:
GOD IS HERE!!! = 90, 540, 258 (simple, english, jewish)

Equivalents: Angel Michael, St Michael, Mark of God

2) KU posts from gematria:

Anonymous ID: cS8cMPVQ No.148029962 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:39:41 (EST)

Anonymous ID: t7IECyBT No.148029846 📁
Nov 5 2017 00:38:23 (EST)
>>148029250
Ok, we just need Q to come back and confirm now.

>>148029846
Confirmed.
Classified.
((HRC))

Q

Timestamp encodes Oct 3rd, tweet date.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.24 📁
Jan 18 2018 21:09:31 (EST)
Are you following the news today?
WHAT A BIG NEWS DAY.
These people are REALLY stupid.
This will be the END of the D party.
This will be the path forward (w/ public outrage) to JAIL many so-called 'untouchables'.
You, THE PEOPLE, have the POWER.
DOWN SHE GOES.
Q

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: eda158 No.34738 📁
Dec 4 2017 23:41:11 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 1139cb No.34663 📁
Dec 4 2017 23:30:55 (EST)
>>34407

South Korea calls North Korea daily:

"The ministry has to keep pestering Pyongyang over the military and Red Cross talks," he said. "It has to keep placing calls on the Panmunjom telephone. The situation can quickly change and North Korea could feel the need for dialogue. When they do return, they will likely want to deal with the United States first, but let them try to accomplish anything in talks with Washington without the involvement of Seoul — it won't work."

www.bloomberg.com...📁

>>34663
RED CROSS RED RED.
NK.
Hussein.
ASIA.
Why was that STRINGER sent out?
Decode.
News unlocks message.
Future proves past.
Where is the RED CROSS?
Runs deep.
Children.
Pray.

Q

3) KU posts from timestamp of 15:31:39
#1531 video "Obama speaks to Europe" (Bilderberg 2014) Individuals must surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 9fc2c1 No.1785859 📁
Jun 17 2018 12:05:46 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 84b9ef No.1785584 📁
Jun 17 2018 11:50:20 (EST)
>>1785388

www.youtube.com...
Batr Sartre
Published on 31 Jul 2016
This Obama speech was given at the Bilderberg Group conference in Brussels , Belgium , on May 23, 2014 and Obama’s comments are chilling !

This was sent by a German friend after the YouTube version from the US was pulled. It’s unbelievable that Obama actually says this out loud!

>>1785584
m.youtube.com...📁
Lead in was cover.
Exit out was missing what?
Q

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The Stage Is Set For The Next 9-1-1

Anyone ever see US currency bills decoded like this guy does?! Some really wild imaginative freaky stuff! (starts @ 12:00)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
This is driving me crazy and could be something but might not be. At about the 1:15 mark there is a guy on his kneews looking up smiling with both arms stretched out. Who is he or who does he look like?

No idea who that guy is with out stretched arms ? However that brings up yet another odd synchronicity I noticed in a Mondavi wine commercial that uses that same song by the Hollies ( imo the song is about how women “honeypots” seduce and out smart low level spooks ) but what was weird is that I used to do flowers and indoor plants for Mondavi winery and their offices in Napa, lol, and trust me Robert Mondavi ( he’s deceased now ) was not a down to earth, cowboy persona ! Actually pretty nice people, especially his sons, but their “brand” was definitely high end, artsy, fine dining kinda vibe....I guess Woodbridge is a lower end wine they make out of house, but the whole commercial and song struck me as very odd and misleading.

www.ispot.tv...
edit on 3-10-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
China COMMS?

From SpecOperator17 telegram, which also includes video:

CHINA DOING A 17 FORMATION OVER TAIWAN!!! ✈️👀

FOX NEWS
10/3/21
(with video)

JOIN US
@QSRDECODES
@QWO17

Bigger

Now personally I'd say this is 71, making it a MIRROR/Completion of 17

Interesting timing nonetheless!

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thankyou for resurfacing that photo. Imagine how much pain that group has brought to society. It looks like the "karma" from inflicting so much damage, has boomeranged back on them, just like it should have.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It really does feel more like a nightmare-dream than reality proper. Like something you expect to wake up from, hmm...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

My nightmares are actually getting better than real life.

Life is getting stupid, really stupid.

So many drones just following orders like they have been indoctrinated by some wacky religion.

P

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I think that is what the song is about too. I was only 4 or 5 when it came out and didn't hear it (or not on a good sound system until my freshman year of college. I didn't pay attention to the words for several more years, I just liked the music. I thought it was about the woman who could turn every head in the room and ignored the fbi part.
I remember the Mondavi commercials after watching the one you posted but never knew anything about the man or his family. I'm not one to believe that everybody wearing a cowboy hat or boots is a cowboy......lol. Now if he actually worked in the vineyards I could see the need for the hat and boots. Farmers here wear cowboy hats or baseball caps and cowboy boots (it really hard to get animal poop off of a pair of Nikes), but I get what your saying......I don't like fakers much and I can see how that commercial is misleading.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

BREAKING: AZ Immigrant Youths CHASE DOWN Senator Kyrsten Sinema - Box Her in Bathroom Stall - Then Chase Her Out of Bathroom (VIDEO)
Radical immigrant youths chased down Kyrsten Sinema on Sunday at Arizona State University.

www.th egatewaypundit.com/2021/10/breaking-az-immigrant-youths-chase-senator-kyrsten-sinema-box-bathroom-stall-chase-bathroom-video/

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Thousands gathered outside the Washington State Capitol today to protest against vaccine mandates. Many federal, state, and city workers in Washington face termination on October 18th if they do not take the vaccine.

📅 Sunday October 3rd, 2021

📍 Washington State Capitol

t.me...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Storm Rider picked up on the Marburg virus story I posted earlier:

How do you cover up vaccine deaths & ALL the [EXPOSURE] coming out . And how vaccines are a failure?????
You INVENT another [FAKE] mutated VIRUS called the MARBURG.. That supposedly has a 88% death rate>>///

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Was just chatting about our friendly thread time travelling spectre and so I had a look back through their posts...

...one of them ends with the lines:

They had no idea one would find the key.
The door opens October 2nd

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Kunstler's blog and our thread are rough mirrors of each other anymore.

It only reinforces the creeping suspicion that absolutely everything about the “Joe Biden” regime is fake.
Despite all the efforts to bamboozle the public, the “Joe Biden” regime has about run out the string on Covid paranoia, and wrung all of the political usefulness out of it.
We are a people lost in a dark wood. When you are lost, the first thing you must do is stop your useless, self-defeating locomotion, hunker down in place, and carefully assess what’s around you. Even if everything else is murky and perplexing, one thing is known: there is a way out of these dark woods. Remain calm and alert and it will reveal itself.

BTW, Jim, if you read this thread, a tip of the hat to you. I've enjoyed your blog and books.

Cheers
edit on 4-10-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's funny since the RAND Corp also said that a modern outbreak of the Bubonic Plague would also have a global fatality rate of about 85-90%.

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join