It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Mr Pool tweet at 10:03 EST

Bigger

The obvious message is UNLOCK... but Mr Pool has said that their messages ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST 2 MEANINGS?

Here's some possible meanings:

1) Pandora Papers unlocked?

2) XRP value unlocked?

3) Satellite Comms unlocked- now they've transferred from other branches to the Space Force?

4) ESCROW unlocks Oct 3rd (10:03)?

One of the replies was "Hi Ivanka"!

edit on 3-10-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RookQueen

RQ, lots of possibilities if we RE_READ #998:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.884858 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:49:59 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 65a39c No.884833 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:48:54 (EST)
liesofkikes.png

>>884799

>[Pope] will be having a terrible May.[Pope] will be having a terrible May.

HOLY #

Tell us, Q. How many are connected to (((roths)))?

>>884833
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

P = C...
Pelosi = Chairwoman,
Pope = Cousin

Now consider #3328 C comes before D:

Chairwoman comes before Devil?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Every time I see Kash Patel's name, I think of Q's post #1482 from 2018.

qalerts.app...

It's pleasing to see those who Q told us to keep an eye on, are still poised to help take America back. Ezra Cohen-Watnick is another "insider" patriot Q gave a nod to.

Additional insights from Kash Patels appearance on Sunday morning futures,
earlier today.

meaninginhistory.substack.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Dr. Mercola tweet:

The National Vaccine Information Center’s YouTube channel was quietly deleted, yesterday. Ten years of work from this 40 yr old organization was removed, without a single warning.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Vatican City is an Absolute monarchy.

Speaking of...

Abrahamic Family House in Abu Dhabi to open in 2022

The Abrahamic Family House, which encloses a synagogue, a church and a mosque in a single complex, and which is scheduled to be inaugurated in 2022, is 20 percent complete, the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity (HCHF) said in a statement on Tuesday. The Committee, which is also supervising the project, said it is inspired by the 2019 Document on Human Fraternity. Constructed on Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, the project is closely followed by Pope Francis and the Grand Imam Ahmed el-Tayeb of al-Azhar, who endorsed the design, the HCHF said.

The Abrahamic Family House derives its name from the Old Testament biblical figure, Abraham, who is recognized and greatly revered by Jews, Christians and Muslims.
UAE is a Federal Monarchy.

Sir David Adjaye OBE is an award-winning Ghanaian-British architect, whose ingenious use of materials, bespoke designs, and visionary sensibilities have set him apart as one of the leading architects of his generation.

In 2017, Sir Adjaye was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II and was recognized as one of the 100 most influential people of the year by TIME Magazine.
Abrahamic Family House

What do ya make of this...

Saadiyat Island in Arabic means "Island of Happiness" and is owned by His Highness Sheikh Suroor bin Mohammed Al Nahyan. The House of Nahyan are one of the six ruling families of the United Arab Emirates.

Fast & Furious 7 meets His Highness & sons.

edit on 3-10-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
They certainly do look related! I saw where the pope was sending out messages to the Catholics in anticipation of NP's arrival. I am trying to find them, I blew them off because I had not heard about her visiting the Vat or the iron bridge burning at the time I saw them. Will post if I find them.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords
I still get bad vibes every time I see that photo of Obama's White House staff, defiantly/angrily posing for a "goodbye" group photo, after Trump beat Hillary.

You'd think they would look more grateful and satisfied after spending 8 years (two terms) making America in Obama's image.

But nope. They looked like they were totally ripped-off and had achieved nothing. Very eerie.

Agree.
For your pleasure...

edit on 3-10-2021 by FlyingFox because: it definitely goes to answer what is their basic nature....

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Saskatchewan gone full retard?
The video goes through the details. They have enacted the War Measures Act including Martial Law between 8-16th October.
Here's the video, it's Bitchute link...
www.bitchute.com...
Here's ATS thread on it...
ATS thread
Sorry if this has already been covered, but I haven't seen anything.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That sounds the most reasonable to me if the Chair (Pelosi)serves the Master. Are you taking the C comes before D as alphabetical order or as C has been summoned to stand before the Master?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Eight dead in Milan as private plane smashes into empty office

Six passengers and two crew members have been killed when a small private plane crashes into a two-story office in the suburbs of Milan.

Everyone on board was believed to be French, according to Rai state TV.

t.me...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Every time I see Kash Patel's name, I think of Q's post #1482 from 2018.

qalerts.app...

It's pleasing to see those who Q told us to keep an eye on, are still poised to help take America back. Ezra Cohen-Watnick is another "insider" patriot Q gave a nod to.

Additional insights from Kash Patels appearance on Sunday morning futures,
earlier today.

meaninginhistory.substack.com...

Kash is interesting. He's mentioned 2X IIRC in drops.

He's been out speaking on this topic for months, as if it is nothing and very measured. He can only go on small media outlets but his demeanor is really matter of fact, not speculation or hope, but reveals he's seen much of the government stuff and knows what's what. If he were on the other side we'd only see him in the public.

As opposed to sweaty-shifty McCabe for example who wreaks of fear and deceit when he speaks.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They have gone all in on this, for them it must succeed.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Don't see this happen everyday, if ever...

Pope mandates vaccination: 3 members of the Swiss Guard resign

Three members of the guard did not comply with the compulsory vaccination request and left the corps voluntarily. Three others have been temporarily suspended from duty until they are fully vaccinated.

Doomberg nonsense - "held to account" 😂🤡

We could export Swampington D.C.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Trump took the Pfizer vaccine. Interesting.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is driving me crazy and could be something but might not be. At about the 1:15 mark there is a guy on his kneews looking up smiling with both arms stretched out. Who is he or who does he look like?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Kash says certain folks are cooperating, he's a lawyer so saying anything is confirmation as saying nothing is what they are trained to do.

So Q said it. So Lisa, with her change of outfits during her testimony.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Are those two pics supposed to be the same woman?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re: What do you think of this:

1) Incredible use of the LIGHT to bring out the symbolism of each religion; such as the dove of peace in christianity, the veil of the tabernacle in the Jewish house etc.

2) I noted that the Jewish house was shown last and therefore was also symbolically the THIRD TEMPLE - also that it had a pyramid entering/leaving it's house through the skylight.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Are those two pics supposed to be the same woman?

Yes, first day black, second day white. Day one was rough I guess.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Unsure, but the photo is a stock photo that dates back to 2008 or so.

originally posted by: RookQueen
This is driving me crazy and could be something but might not be. At about the 1:15 mark there is a guy on his kneews looking up smiling with both arms stretched out. Who is he or who does he look like?

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join