It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here is the result of such vaccination

indianexpress.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thank you. thank you, thank you! Praise God.
I did sooo much research about Ivermectin and the link to Malaria, River Blindness, New Guinea Worm Disease and other parasitic infections.I having been posting under the political thread, top flag section for quite awhile now about this. Someone must have read it and thought Just what if ?... and all from a conspiracy site.

I am very humbled that God enlightened me to start in Africa.Thank you God.

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you accept Japanese sources? Plenty of those.

Suddenly the Japanese have said ivermectin is good.

Tokyo's Medical Assoc. Chairman holds live press conference recommending #ivermectin to all doctors, for all Covid patients.
Japan's government is one of the most conservative and cautious in the world. Data is clear. Huge news.

Tokyo, Aug. 26 (Jiji Press)--Foreign materials found in some unused vials of U.S. biotechnology company Moderna Inc.'s COVID-19 vaccine in Japan may have been pieces of metal, sources at the Japanese health ministry said Thursday.
jen.jiji.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Fair play but on the needle if its austenitic steel.

I still have to ponder the amount of metallic substance that would be required to enter in to your arm for fridge magnets to stick.

Considering the amount of vaccine administered in both doses.

It would need to about the side of a penny to hold a magnet.

And you are going to notice that going in big time never mind once its there.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Praise god all you wish.

He wont save your arse.

But a vaccination just might.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
So still no talk about magnets then?

See my post about the interior diameter of the needles used to give covid 19 shots.

If you can find me something magnetic that will hold a key to someone's arm through skin at a size that could pass through the needle and that said material is used in medicinal manufacturing plants I will personally admit that it's plausable.

a reply to: SeaWorthy

too much pride to say you were wrong? Go ahead, you’ll feel better.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Doping Graphene Oxide with Nitrogen makes it highly magnetic

That article is talking about magnetization on an atomic level, as in using nitrogen-doped graphene oxide in digital memory cells. That's what spintronics is all about: it's an attempt to make smaller and denser memory modules. A tip-off should have been that the mass magnetization (emu/g) was used instead of flux density (in Teslas). One of the difficult aspects of magnetization is that different units are used in different areas of study, and they do not all easily convert. An emu/g is actually in base units of Wb·m/kg, whereas a Tesla is in Wb/m^2.

The real difference is that emu/g is used to describe atomic spin magnetization, while Teslas are used to describe macro-level magnetization.

It would not work inside the human body. Your excerpt points out that the substance has a Curie temperature of 100.2K. That's the same as -173C, or -279.4F. A temperature that low would freeze your blood, or if a small amount were injected into a person, it would lose all magnetization as it warmed up.

That's what the Curie temperature is: the temperature at which a material loses its magnetic properties. -173C sounds pretty cold (is pretty cold compared to what we consider "normal" temperatures), but it is higher than the temperature of liquid nitrogen (-196C). That means N-doped GO can be used for data storage simply by being cooled by liquid nitrogen and does not have to be cooled to a ridiculous (and expensive to maintain) temperature. That's why this is a notable discovery... but it has nothing whatsoever to do with medicine.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I clearly stated that if someone can show me how it's possible then I will admit it's plausable.

It's got nothing to do with pride and I've no issue admitting I'm wrong.

Get me the evidence and I'll admit I was wrong and say that it's possible, until then I'm saying it's not possible based on my understanding of physics.

a reply to: macaronicaesar

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Piedclaus
Here is the result of such vaccination

indianexpress.com...

Plenty have died the same from taking the stuff all over the world with no one calling it contaminated too.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Praise god all you wish.

He wont save your arse.

But a vaccination just might.

Well you seem to have put all your eggs in that basket, I hope you researched that deeply before making that decision.

Revelation 9:15,
"And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind."

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It would need to about the side of a penny to hold a magnet.

And you are going to notice that going in big time never mind once its there.

Most likely more since there is also a 1/2 inch of meet in-between. Next time I have steak I think I'm going to test this. I have a big magnet with a clasp at the bottom to hold a calendar of like 12 pages and there is almost no magnetic pull if I put the magnet on those pages and try to stick on the frig. That is why there is a clasp on the bottom to hold the paper and get a direct magnet to frig connection. I have another magnet that is the small round ones about the size of a CR1/3N battery and it can barely hold one page.
edit on 28-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
Is a book written 500 years ago about some things that happened.over 2000 years ago really relavant in a discussion about an mRNA vaccine in the year 2021?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'd think chicken would be a better comparison to human flesh? Maybe pork?

I'll get something out of the freezer and a strong magnet and get back to you.

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: daskakik

Yeah. It's just as dumb as it ever was.
As dumb as it ever was.
As dumb as it ever was.

Wow that sounds really dumb!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I clearly stated that if someone can show me how it's possible then I will admit it's plausable.

It's got nothing to do with pride and I've no issue admitting I'm wrong.

Get me the evidence and I'll admit I was wrong and say that it's possible, until then I'm saying it's not possible based on my understanding of physics.

a reply to: macaronicaesar

What does it take with you? I don't think you ever quit (get it). You said it can't go through a needle I showed the inject the bots and have for many years. I also KNOW everyone is aware the latest science is not shared with the public!

This is OLD stuff

The resulting nanodevice is under 1 micrometer in size in all three dimensions, meaning it's small enough to fit inside a single cell. It was also shown to be significantly more long-lived than previous designs, with the ability to convert electrical energy to mechanical energy and maintain a speed of 18 thousand RPMs

newatlas.com...

Columbia Engineers develop the smallest single-chip system that is a complete functioning electronic circuit; implantable chips visible only in a microscope point the way to developing chips that can be injected into the body with a hypodermic needle

Peer-Reviewed Publication
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND APPLIED SCIENCE

www.eurekalert.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Is a book written 500 years ago about some things that happened.over 2000 years ago really relavant in a discussion about an mRNA vaccine in the year 2021?

I feel truly sad that you don't know the answer to that since it IS the only hope we have.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Actually I updated my post. I tried just paper on the frig. Didn't go well for the magnet.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Why can't you just believe the thousands of human testimony?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Because thousands of human testimonies don't sit right witj everything I know about science.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and personal testimony is not good enough for such an outlandish claim.

As I've said several times now if someone can prove that there's something magnetic enough that it can be small enough to fit into the needle and still make metal stick to people then I will reconsider.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join