It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Aye SeaWorthy me and a right good few million other people.

The majority of such are all fine so far and not magnetic, as far as i can establish.

I hope we are all ok.

As to the scripture.

Its not the beginning of the end, or even the end of the beginning, and a third of Man kind isn't going anywhere any time soon.

It is pretty clear by now that not everyone is receiving the magnetic material and I don't know which is supposed to hurt or help a person.
Many Drs. are saying that future contact with any corona virus will hurt many people who have been vaccinated, I think it likely there are certain people who will not be hurt but will be protected.

What I do know is people are now like the ones who walk by a dying bleeding person on the streets without helping and sometimes videoing, People are scared.
People now stay out of things that scare them, shy away rather than look or investigate or try to change what they fine fearful.
They want to be reassured and even People who are very adverse to abortion for any reason do not question the fetal matter sold for large sums without the tissue donors knowledge to go into the shots. This is proof of my point.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I would guess a problem in the manufacturing..it happens,

I keep seeing people saying this with absolutely no evidence. There is more evidence of magnets sticking to peoples arms then there is manufacturing problem.

But since I have no idea how a vaccine is mass manufactured maybe one of you who are sure its a manufacturing problem could list just 1 or 2 or more of the steps that would cause the vaccine to get metallic magnetic pieces in it

But Im sure you probably wont

edit on 28-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It is my opinion that most of the People who are involved in what they believe to be a world change are sincerely thinking they are going to improve and save mankind and all the rest of life here.

Yes, that's probably true. I don't know of too many people who actually want to make life on this planet miserable. I even made a thread about that long, long ago, called "The Captain Planet Syndrome." Maybe you could find it?

They say that nanobot tech will enable every person to work as a hive mind peaceable (with a master)
They say that nanobots in our cells will instantly heal any illness, cancers wounds.
With chosen parts of humanity and lesser numbers.

If you read what they say these futurists, scientists and even environmentalists, they thing this technology will not only help but IMPROVE on gods design and there is why I find the biblical scripture to not be outside this subject!

Forgive me, but that is not what I say, nor what I espouse. Technology, properly implemented, can help humanity... it already has, through the very computer/phone you are using to communicate with us on here, to the vehicles that allow you to travel a day's distance in a few minutes with ease and allow you to have local access to foods and products from all over the world, to medicines that do indeed save lives and improve the quality of those lives. So it's not even that it can help humanity... it has helped humanity!

But... and this may be the difference... that does not mean that I intend to "improve" God's creation. That is impossible. I want to better understand God's creation, so I (along with all humanity) can utilize it better and provide more for all.

It has been my observation in the time I have been here that futurists are wanna-be scientists who like to daydream instead of create... environmentalists far too often have no concept of what the environment does or how it works. These are not scientists; they are play-acting science because they are usually incapable of understanding it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

I keep seeing people saying this with absolutely no evidence. There is more evidence of magnets sticking to peoples arms then there is manufacturing problem.

But since I have no idea how a vaccine is mass manufactured maybe one of you who are sure its a manufacturing problem could list just 1 or 2 or more of the steps that would cause the vaccine to get metallic magnetic pieces in it

No. If that's what you think it's up to you to provide some evidence.

Idiots on YouTube with non ferrous items claimed to be sticking to folk's arms don't count.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

No. If that's what you think it's up to you to provide some evidence.

Idiots on YouTube with non ferrous items claimed to be sticking to folk's arms don't count.

So you cant provide a step that if you screwed it up would possibly get shards of metallic magnetic metal in the vax?

I mean why would there even be a chance this happens

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Imagine a great big factory with lots of complex machines running at very high speeds making maybe millions of items each day.

Imagine a part of one of those machines coming loose and rubbing against another bit making lots of tiny shards of metal that then end up inside the little vials of vaccine.

Then imagine whatever safety measures they have in place failing.

This is what most likely happened.

Have you ever seen a product recall for food items in newspapers or online?

It happens now and again as sometimes things break or people are just plain negligent.

a reply to: sciencelol

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

BTW you just saying its a manufacturing thing isnt evidence either lol

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Imagine a great big factory with lots of complex machines running at very high speeds making maybe millions of items each day.

Imagine a part of one of those machines coming loose and rubbing against another bit making lots of tiny shards of metal that then end up inside the little vials of vaccine.

Then imagine whatever safety measures they have in place failing.

This is what most likely happened.

Have you ever seen a product recall for food items in newspapers or online?

It happens now and again as sometimes things break or people are just plain negligent.

Ok but what vaccine making machine does that?

Imagine is not evidence. Thats just you imagining things

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Has a flu vax ever been recalled because of metalic magnetic metals in it?

or any vax for that matter? You would think if it was a manufacturing problem we would have seen it before no?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

BTW you just saying its a manufacturing thing isnt evidence either lol

Ahem. I never said that. You appear to be confused?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

There is more evidence of magnets sticking to peoples arms then there is manufacturing problem.

That's because it is so assumed that it is rarely an issue that bears reporting. A medical clinic orders a medication, it is delivered, it is inspected, contamination is found, the supplier is contacted, and they ship new medication. There's no "national database" to report that "OMG! I got a bad case of medicine! Call the National Guard!"

Are you saying you have complete faith in manufacturing and do not believe there could ever be mistakes? I can disprove that easy...

< br />

Heck, there's even a calendar!

All of the above are manufacturing mistakes. The vaccine is manufactured just like every other product.

maybe one of you who are sure its a manufacturing problem could list just 1 or 2 or more of the steps that would cause the vaccine to get metallic magnetic pieces in it

We do not yet have clear evidence the contamination was metallic or magnetic. We don't know what it is. If we knew, perhaps I could answer that.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You asked for one or two ways is might happen.

As I don't work in the factory in Spain where this happened I gave you a plausable scenario as to how it may have happened based on previous first hand and second hand information.

If you like I could maybe find you some reports and articles about similar incidents?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I want to clarify something from earlier.
It is my opinion that most of the People who are involved in what they believe to be a world change are sincerely thinking they are going to improve and save mankind and all the rest of life here.

They say that nanobot tech will enable every person to work as a hive mind peaceable (with a master)
They say that nanobots in our cells will instantly heal any illness, cancers wounds.

Welcome to the future...I wonder how someone from 10,000 years ago would see the world today. The future doesn't need to be doom and gloom, and you and I will be long gone for we even remotely get to anything you wrote about. I'm more worried about people plugging into a virtual world like a drug where they can be anything they want as their real body just turns to putty doing nothing for years on end but just sit or lay there.

edit on 28-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Ok so no you cant list one I get it. everyone that had a magnet stick to them is liars and fools

And its a manufacturing problem not just an ingredient in the vax.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Has it been confirmed that the contamination consists of "metallic magnetic metal?"

(I'll overlook the redundancy)
edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't know what the contamination was, I'm not sure if they have officially said yet.

It's certainly possible but I'm surprised the failsafe proceedures allowed it.

I suppose the plant could have been running at above the usual output and without standard maintenance if they were trying to keep up with production demand.

a reply to: Phage

(post by Wballz removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I want to clarify something from earlier.

Welcome to the future...I wonder how someone from 10,000 years ago would see the world today. The future doesn't need to be doom and gloom, and you and I will be long gone for we even remotely get to anything you wrote about. I'm more worried about people plugging into a virtual world like a drug where they can be anything they want as your real body just turns to putty don't nothing for years on end but just sit or lay there.

I think they will not stop this time they have come to far, so you will be seeing big changes and it will not be over a long span of time.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So make some predictions based on what you know then.

Give us some dates and some things that will happen by then.

We can come back and if they have happened we can say you were right.

Proper statements though. Nothing vague or "in the near future" actual predictions with a timescale giving 6 months either way.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
How are we so sure its not just an ingredient in the vax that clots together over time and becomes visible to the naked eye waiting to be shot in someone's arm.

Like a clot shot

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join