It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I was trying to answer those questions. I intended no snide; just trying to make my point. If that post came through as such, my apologies.

Asking questions implies one wishes to have those questions answered, does it not? Like I answer more below:

EM waves would require two things: a receiver with inductance and a electrical flow path, and the waves themselves. The first requirement is much ore than just a few sheets of graphene oxide, and the latter would be easily detected. In addition, considering the size of the vaccine components (atomic scale), any Em waves would need to be on the order of a few terahertz or better... far beyond our present capability to create. We have reached 100 gigahertz (10% of a terahertz), but even that requires a LOT of power and laboratory-grade equipment.

Even if a signal were to be received, what would it do? There's no intelligence inherent in anything that small. One can turn on a TV by supplying power to it, but that does not mean it will walk around when it is turned on; a TV does not have that inherent ability.

Graphene oxide is considered nanotech, but that just means we can develop configurations using it as building block to create very, very, VERY simple mechanisms... things like antibodies or devices that will interact in simple ways with body chemistry. Nanotech is not about little robots running around in your arteries fixing problems. That's pure sci-fi.

The Japanese government is properly reacting to unexpected contamination found in the vaccine. They would likely have had the same reaction if they had seen a bubble of pure water floating in it. Any contamination is a potential problem and must be addressed. It does not mean anything more than they got a bad batch of the drug.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
this was something that contaminated the vaccines something that is not supposed to be there how were they supposed to list that??????????????? also they caught it really quickly

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The vax manufacturers should be required by law to list every single ingredient of their bug juice.
That should fall under 'Medical Ethics 101'.
Screw their "it's proprietary information" excuses.

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

The vax manufacturers should be required by law to list every single ingredient of their bug juice.

If we are going to be part of experiment it would adleast be nice to know what we are taking..

The ingredients have been listed, multiple times, by multiple members, but you would have to want to see it.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Columbia Engineers develop the smallest single-chip system that is a complete functioning electronic circuit; implantable chips visible only in a microscope point the way to developing chips that can be injected into the body with a hypodermic needle

"This is a nice example of 'more than Moore' technology--we introduced new materials onto standard complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor to provide new function. In this case, we added piezoelectric materials directly onto the integrated circuit to transducer acoustic energy to electrical energy."

www.eurekalert.org...

A magnetic–piezoelectric smart material-structure utilizing magnetic force interaction to optimize the sensitivity of current sensing

link.springer.com...#:~:text=The%20magnetic%20force%20interaction%20between,because%20of%20a%20piezoelectric%20 effect.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Why can't you just believe the thousands of human testimony?

Does 10,000 people saying Big Foot is real make him real?

very likely yes, they even listed him on the endangered species list for a time with that evidence.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Electromagnetic requires an electric current. Are there batteries in the vaccine as well?

TheRedneck

Yes

When the smart material-structure is placed close to an AC conductor, the magnet on the beam of the smart structure experiences an alternating magnetic attractive and repulsive force produced by the conductor. Thus, the beam vibrates and subsequently generates a strain in the PZT sheet. The strain produces a voltage output because of the piezoelectric effect. The magnetic force interaction is specifically enhanced through the optimization approach (i.e., achieved by using SQUID and machining method to reorient the magnetization to different directions to maximize the magnetic force interaction). After optimizing, the beam’s vibration amplitude is significantly enlarged and, consequently, the voltage output is substantially increased. The experimental results indicated that the smart material-structure optimized by the proposed approach produced a voltage output of 4.01 Vrms with a sensitivity of 501 m Vrms/A when it was placed close to a conductor with a current of 8 A at 60 Hz.

link.springer.com...#:~:text=The%20magnetic%20force%20interaction%20between,because%20of%20a%20piezoelectric%20 effect.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific

Columbia Engineers develop the smallest single-chip system that is a complete functioning electronic circuit; implantable chips visible only in a microscope point the way to developing chips that can be injected into the body with a hypodermic needle

"This is a nice example of 'more than Moore' technology--we introduced new materials onto standard complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor to provide new function. In this case, we added piezoelectric materials directly onto the integrated circuit to transducer acoustic energy to electrical energy."

www.eurekalert.org...

A magnetic–piezoelectric smart material-structure utilizing magnetic force interaction to optimize the sensitivity of current sensing

Did you not read those links or did you just not understand them?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

If we are going to be part of experiment it would adleast be nice to know what we are taking..

Why do they word it this way?

The following is a list of ingredients for the Pfizer-BioNTechexternal icon, Modernaexternal icon, and Janssenexternal icon COVID-19 vaccines reportedin the prescribing information for each vaccine.*

I world say that just as we originally heard they do not have to report certain ingredients

Today many will not even admit the fetal cell issue was real.

The fetal cell lines being used to produce some of the potential COVID-19 vaccines are from two
sources:
● HEK-293: A kidney cell line that was isolated from a fetus in 1973 (undisclosed origin,
from either a spontaneous miscarriage or an elective abortion)
● PER.C6: A retinal cell line that was isolated from an aborted fetus in
PDF
www.cdc.gov...-C

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Full blown Dunning Kruger

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thank you for your reply and soz to misunderstand you. I am not trying to argue a case that its powered Nanotech. Nor do I know what it might be used for. Its hard to guess what something may be used for if you dont understand the level of technology behind it. This is an unknown.

Something up and I dont think it hurts to look at different possibilities because no one really knows whats going on any-more.

But it is odd that contamination is being picked up. This stuff is made in medical labs. All the tests and safety equipment is in place. One does have to wonder if its being done with agenda.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The ingredients have been listed, multiple times, by multiple members, but you would have to want to see it
a reply to: vonclod

Great could you care to show me the ingredient that reacts to magnets on the list plz.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Graphene oxide is considered nanotech, but that just means we can develop configurations using it as building block to create very, very, VERY simple mechanisms... things like antibodies or devices that will interact in simple ways with body chemistry.

This kinda stuff is interesting. Devices that interact with body chemistry. It does in more advanced states open all kinda avenues of medicine and possible manipulation of the human condition.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

very likely yes, they even listed him on the endangered species list for a time with that evidence.

So is big foot off the endangered species list now.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The ingredients have been listed, multiple times, by multiple members, but you would have to want to see it
a reply to: vonclod

Great could you care to show me the ingredient that reacts to magnets on the list plz.

There aren't any, if you are talking about the contaminated vax, I would guess a problem in the manufacturing..it happens, especially working on billions of whatever it is. It has happened before, the trick is catching it before it gets shipped
edit on 28-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yes

No... read your own link:

The smart material-structure comprises a CuBe-alloy cantilever beam, a piezoelectric PZT sheet clamped to the fixed end of the beam, and an NdFeB permanent magnet mounted on the free end of the beam. When the smart material-structure is placed close to an AC conductor, the magnet on the beam of the smart structure experiences an alternating magnetic attractive and repulsive force produced by the conductor.

Since you posted the link, I will make an assumption that you have some vague idea of what you are reading. This is a micro-structure, not a nano-structure. The difference is on the order of 1000 times the size. A copper-beryllium alloy cantilever? Through a syringe needle? A neo magnet? Through a syringe needle? Really?

This is not describing an atomic structure... it is describing a mechanical structure, probably very tiny, but not tiny enough to be considered nano-tech.

But that's not all...

The magnetic force interaction is specifically enhanced through the optimization approach (i.e., achieved by using SQUID and machining method to reorient the magnetization to different directions to maximize the magnetic force interaction).

Now, how do you suppose someone orients a free-floating item in the bloodstream of a creature to align with an AC conductor that it has no idea where is (or even if one exists)?

Answer: it can't. Somehow the device would have to sense the magnetic forces and orient itself in opposition to the forces from the bloodstream itself to align with those magnetic fields. What, do they put tiny booster rockets on it now?

Not to mention, we do not "machine" atoms... we have no way to "machine" atoms.

And now for the clincher...

After optimizing, the beam’s vibration amplitude is significantly enlarged and, consequently, the voltage output is substantially increased.

So unless and until the device is optimized (using tiny booster rockets and a sensing/control circuit, I must assume), it provides none of the benefits described... in other words, it doesn't work.

Not to mention, the device would have to be right next to the AC current source, as in a centimeter or less away, for the magnetic fields to be strong enough to create this reaction. One would have to press an active AC power cord into one's arm in order to activate it.

What you are reading is a dissemination on how to use close proximity AC power to also power small low-power devices placed next to the conductor. The advantage is not that it can be powered, but that it can be powered without the use of connecting wires... this is a phone charger! Not a vaccine.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No problem. I tend to speak very dryly when discussing physical phenomena. That's for two reasons: one, I really see no need to include emotion into a physics discussion as it is pretty much moot, and two, I have learned that on ATS, if I fail to exactly specify my intent, someone will come along and try to twist my words into gibberish.

But...

This stuff is made in medical labs.

Actually, no it isn't. It is originally developed in labs, but once it goes into mass production it is developed in more of an assembly-line fashion. That's just a necessity for producing more than a couple doses.

I can spend years and a small fortune creating a prototype here. There is actually not much I don't have the means to create if I want to create it. However, it is expensive! I am set up to do prototyping, not production. Where I might spend days developing a circuit, a few more days developing a board layout for it, a couple weeks to get the board printed (I can get better results by outsourcing that), a few more days hand-soldering all the components, more time making fine-tuning adjustments, that exact same circuit can be created in literally minutes in production. The boards are ordered ahead of time and the manufacturer already has the templates made, the parts are in stock, soldering is done with a pick-and-place machine in a matter of seconds followed by a flow-solder procedure, and the whole thing is then tested quickly by automated equipment.

It could take me three months and $1000 to make a couple of what can then be mass-produced for $1 each by the thousands.

The downside is that mistakes sometimes creep in. Quality control is generally pretty good, but nothing is perfect. The only reason this has attracted so much attention is because it was the vaccine, a hot political topic. If it were a case of anything else, no one would care even though the same cautions would be used.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Aye SeaWorthy me and a right good few million other people.

The majority of such are all fine so far and not magnetic, as far as i can establish.

I hope we are all ok.

As to the scripture.

Its not the beginning of the end, or even the end of the beginning, and a third of Man kind isn't going anywhere any time soon.

link   
a reply to: JBurns

link   

This kinda stuff is interesting. Devices that interact with body chemistry. It does in more advanced states open all kinda avenues of medicine and possible manipulation of the human condition.

It sounds interesting, but we have been doing it now for a few hundred years. Every medicine available does what it does by interacting with body chemistry. Every supplement does what it does by interacting with body chemistry. Heck, just drinking water when one is thirsty is adjusting body chemistry.

All that has really changed is that we can see things that are much smaller, and that is leading to new therapies that we simply didn't know how to accomplish before. The mRNA vaccine is an example itself of this "new" nano-tech. The mRNA molecules are encased in lipids, which are considered a building block of nano-tech. The design of the mRNA molecule to produce a specific protein is also a major advance.

Unfortunately, every time we make an advance to benefit mankind, it seems people come out of the woodwork to try and demonize it whether it is a good thing or not. That, IMO, is the single biggest obstacle to our technological evolution. Given their way, these people would have us all living in caves and eating bugs fried over an open fire.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And what if those nano-scale particles were also mixed with thermite and the entire vi-ruse was to trick people into blowing up buildings to start another 20 year war?

I think that 5G will just kill everyone who do not have the nano particles protection as we cull the heard.

(herd)

I want to clarify something from earlier.
It is my opinion that most of the People who are involved in what they believe to be a world change are sincerely thinking they are going to improve and save mankind and all the rest of life here.

They say that nanobot tech will enable every person to work as a hive mind peaceable (with a master)
They say that nanobots in our cells will instantly heal any illness, cancers wounds.
With chosen parts of humanity and lesser numbers.

If you read what they say these futurists, scientists and even environmentalists, they thing this technology will not only help but IMPROVE on gods design and there is why I find the biblical scripture to not be outside this subject!

I personally believe these things are being led by the very one who made the promise of being like God and that humans can have everlasting life without their creator!

Maybe some should watch a few of the movies like the newer The day the Earth Stood Still
or
Transcendence is a 2014 American science fiction thriller film directed by Wally Pfister (in his directorial debut) and written by Jack Paglen. The film stars Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, Rebecca Hall, Paul Bettany, Kate Mara, Cillian Murphy and Cole Hauser, and follows a group of scientists who race to finish an artificial intelligence project while being targeted by a radical anti-technology organization.

edit on 28-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join