It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I feel truly sad that you don't know the answer to that since it IS the only hope we have.

What is the old saying... "God helps those who help themselves" Should we sit around and wait for God to sow our fields, or sit around waiting for God to cure us of the virus? It seems people are picking and choosing, not God as to what that help looks like good or bad.

Was the polio vaccine good or bad in God's eyes? If you see it as good then how do you draw that line my friend?

edit on 28-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You tried Andy

Nevermind the toxicity of such a metal...or why they would bother with it in the first place...that would plain hurt! Information against the vaccines have been weaponized and folks are ignoring every bit of evidence that does not agree with their P.O.V.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Given all the gods out there have the same level of non assistance I'll stick with the doctor's and scientists.

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Why can't you just believe the thousands of human testimony?

Does 10,000 people saying Big Foot is real make him real?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

TR...I always knew you were one of the brighter ATSers, but that is just impressive

Its reasoned arguments like this I read when plenty of people were trying to scare the living crap out of me for getting the shot

Worst part is there are plenty of perfectly legitimate reasons someone would reject this or any other medical treatment..including just personal choice....and none involve 5G, magnetic metals or microchips

Thanks for the great posts in here

link   
a reply to: nonspecific

As far as magnetic fields are concerned, any flesh will work. For that matter, anything paramagnetic (commonly referred to as "non-magnetic") will work... and that includes air. Feel free to try with the steak. I know what will happen (I actually use that equation for distance flux density in my calculations a lot to bridge between magnetic flux and magnetic circuit equations), but it'll be educational.

TheRedneck

link   

No you won't reconsider, thousands of eye witnesses testimony to a phenomenon is great evidence how many have you read?
You are not arguing because you want to know the truth like many here that I think has been clear all along.

CAPTION
Chips shown in the tip of a hypodermic needle. Columbia Engineers develop the smallest single-chip system that is a complete functioning electronic circuit; implantable chips visible only in a microscope point the way to developing chips that can be injected into the body with a hypodermic needle to monitor medical conditions.

www.eurekalert.org...
edit on 28-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Nevermind the toxicity of such a metal...or why they would bother with it in the first place...that would plain hurt! Information against the vaccines have been weaponized and folks are ignoring every bit of evidence that does not agree with their P.O.V.

Can we get past Tik Tok as proof...lol

There is maybe 10,000 or more Universities private labs that could all determine if there is metal in the vaccine. There is like billions of vials out there so how hard would it be to get some vials and see what is in it?

But no, we are debating someone slapping a magnet to their arm in a Tik Tok as proof positive.

edit on 28-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I am not disputing how small we can make things but how magnetic things can be at that size.

Take a magnet the size of that chip and glue it to a wall.

Then get a spoon and use the magnet to hold the spoon to the wall.

Show me this happening and I'll reconsider.

a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Why can't you just believe the thousands of human testimony?

Because to believe them, I would have to throw out every law of physics known to mankind over the last 2000 years, leaving me with nothing to trust describing reality except those thousands of unscientific "tests." I am not willing to do that without some pretty damn convincing proof, and nothing so far has shown me that proof.

I want to see hard data, flux densities under varying magnetic fields with varying geometries, that kind of thing. "A magnet stuck to my arm so all of physics is wrong!" does not cut it.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yes. This ^^^^^

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You are not arguing because you want to know the truth like many here that I think has been clear all along.

I have said this before... Can you understand that even if there was metal it wouldn't be enough for a magnet to stick.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

That's the key.

Magnetic attraction is due to the concentration of magnetic flux lines in a ferromagnetic material. As those flux lines are concentrated, the geometry causes the least amount of energy to be in a configuration where the ferromagnetic material is touching the magnetic flux source (aka the magnet). That is the source of the force that pulls metal to a magnet. The greater the area of concentration, the greater the force attracting the metal and the magnet.

After a point, the magnet is unable to produce any more flux so increases beyond that area will have no effect. That's what happens hen you stick a magnet to a refrigerator door; there is so much metal, the small magnet can put out maximum flux.

The magnetic attraction between a magnet and iron shavings, for example, is tiny. The only reason the shavings are noticeably attracted to the magnet is that they also have very little mass so very little force is required for them to move. There is likely about as much magnetic attraction in the human body as in a single iron shaving (SWAG, so don't go throwing calcs at me), so while both might be attracted with the same force, that force can make the tiny little shaving jump quickly to a magnet, but wouldn't even be detectable on a human body.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If we were to do this it would need to be something magnetic but not ferrus correct?

Anything that rusts would be no good as rust is not magnetic isn't it?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Eh, I think a quick primer is in order so there's no misunderstanding. Bear with me; I'll try to keep it short.

All materials are magnetic to some degree. The amount of magnetism is described by the relative permeability. Relative permeability of space (a vacuum) is exactly 1 by definition. Most non-metallic materials (and some metals themselves) have relative permeabilities on the range of 1.000002, practically indistinguishable from empty space. These are paramagnetic materials and include anything that is commonly referred to as "non-magnetic," like air, flesh, plastic, some stainless steels, etc.

Ferromagnetic materials have a large number of free dipoles in their atomic configuration and tend to turn into a magnet themselves when exposed to a magnetic field. This describes things like iron, steel, nickle, and several alloys (including some stainless steels). They have relative permeabilities that can run from 100 for mild steel, to 500 (for 430 stainless, just happen to remember that one because I need some for a project) all the way up to a few million for some of the more magnetic alloys like supermalloy. Pure iron (hydrogen annealed, sometimes called "transformer iron") comes in at around 200,000.

There are a few materials which tend to align with opposite polarity to a magnetic field, aluminum and bismuth being two of the most notable. These actually repel a magnetic field and are called diamagnetic. Their permeability is slightly less than, but still perilously close to 1 and thus are also commonly considered "non-magnetic." Bismuth, the most diamagnetic material known, comes in at 0.999834.

So what you are looking for is a material that has the same relative permeability as flesh, which is about anything that is not ferromagnetic. To stay consistent I would use some sort of flesh as you suggested, but the animal it comes from is pretty much irrelevant.

Just as an aside, I believe that pork is chemically about as close to human as you can get easily. Anything closer and you might need to speak with Augustus.

Here's an idea you might find interesting: Get some iron filings (not rust, iron or even steel) and place them along the back of your arm stand-in. You will find that they will probably tend to stick to the field a little, but your magnet will not stick to the flesh enough to be noticed.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The vax manufacturers should be required by law to list every single ingredient of their bug juice.
That should fall under 'Medical Ethics 101'.
Screw their "it's proprietary information" excuses.

If we are going to be part of experiment it would adleast be nice to know what we are taking..

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

How about Graphene. Its in the vaccines and may be electromagnetic.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Electromagnetic requires an electric current. Are there batteries in the vaccine as well?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Electromagnetic requires an electric current. Are there batteries in the vaccine as well? TheRedneck

I am simply asking questions... IDK whats in the vaccine. However if you are asking about a power source may it be possible that electromagnetic waves provide a induction vector. It is note worthy that Graphene is nanotech and at this point nobody knows how advanced this stuff is. By all means laugh if you want by the Japanese Gov are acting with reason and privy to information that both you and I can only surmise atm.

edit on 28-8-2021 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Then what is the purpose of the Chip? How does it get power? How does it transmit/receive?

If it is the RFIDs...then you are looking at someone needing to be inches away from you to interact with it.

Not saying it is impossible..just that it isn't happening here 99.99% certainty. To what end?? We got the dogs and cat chipped too, the needle was massive in size and only works after they find the lost pet, they can hold a device up to them and scan the chip

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join