It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Interesting hypothesis. Or maybe white holes? I'll look into this tout suite!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

I am very creative

Good for you. Now all you have to do is rigorously test your creative ideas. Then you’ll be a scientist.

Till then, nothing, I’m afraid.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

There isn't a magnetic substance on the planet that is going to cause a magnet to stick...

You think I believe that rubbish? You can’t have read my post very attentively.

My message to all vaccine-resistors is shut up and get vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

I know its magnetic as hell

Stainless steel is not very magnetic

Not that I expect someone called ‘sciencelol’ to be convinced by facts of any kind.

edit on 28/8/21 by Astyanax because: typo

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Apologies accepted. Now you might want to move some of my threads back where they belong.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Apologies accepted. Now you might want to move some of my threads back where they belong.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

They belong in a dumpster fire, you have proven nothing.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Apologies accepted.

Nobody actually apologized.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yeah. It's just as dumb as it ever was.
As dumb as it ever was.
As dumb as it ever was.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You don't know what I know though do you?

I don't need to know anything beyond some pretty basic core scientific principles, some things are set in stone.

If you can show me a magnet with the power you claim it has then I'll take back what I say and apologize.

a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
No one's apologized.

Your threads are in the right place until you can answer the questions raised.

a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Why? I'm fit and healthy. Only ever had 2 vaccinations when I were an ickle babba for things that are actually life threatening and debilitating. Nothing after that as I was home schooled..

i.postimg.cc...

No need to worry about something with a 98% recovery rate (99.5% prior to the vaccines).

I ignored the lockdown rules here in the UK all last year, travelling and meeting anyone I wished. No mask, no fears, nothing caught, no tears.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

There isn't a magnetic substance on the planet that is going to cause a magnet to stick...

You think I believe that rubbish? You can’t have read my post very attentively.

How about you take some of your own advice

had about enough of your government/pharma drivel

We are free to do as we please , we don't need to bend the knee like the rest of you

our bodies our choice

compelling us to take vaccines because you did is your choice but we dont have to do it because you say so or anyone else for that matter

edit on 28-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

its ok they are just triggered because we are free human beings who have maintained our sovereignty

while they gave theirs away through fear and intimidation and pressure from everyone else.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

a reply to: sciencelol

I know its magnetic as hell

Stainless steel is not very magnetic

Not that I expect someone called ‘sciencelol’ to be convinced by facts of any kind.

Ok so in the other thread you had an appeal to your authority and now your dishing out the personal attacks , and you want the rest of us to take your seriously?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
There is not evidence that will satisfy these people but there is evidence that science not only CAN do this but WANTS to do this with the idea it will make us all better, healthier and the world a better place.

There is where the disconnect is, there is no evidence that any of what you posted would cause a persons body to become magnetic.

That doesn't mean that the nano tech you brought up isn't real, it just means that you are assuming properties it doesn't have.

DNA nanobots are not magnetic, GO is not magnetic without adding something to it and even then the real use that they are investigating requires a person to be in a lab with some serious equipment placed right against the person. It isn't going to make stuff just stick to people and that is what those thousands are claiming. That is a leap.

Doping Graphene Oxide with Nitrogen makes it highly magnetic

Realization of ferromagnetic graphene oxide with high magnetization by doping graphene oxide with nitrogen

Abstract The long spin diffusion length makes graphene very attractive for novel spintronic devices and thus has triggered a quest for integrating the charge and spin degrees of freedom.

However, ideal graphene is intrinsic non-magnetic, due to a delocalized π bonding network. Therefore, synthesis of ferromagnetic graphene or its derivatives with high magnetization is urgent due to both fundamental and technological importance.

Here we report that N-doping can be an effective route to obtain a very high magnetization of ca. 1.66 emu/g and can make graphene oxide (GO) to be ferromagnetism with a Curie-temperature of 100.2 K. Clearly, our findings can offer the easy realization of ferromagnetic GO with high magnetization, therefore, push the way for potential applications in spintronic devices.

bolded for emphasis

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
let me just leave this here to remind you all of your rights

Article 6 - Consent

1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.

2. Scientific research should only be carried out with the prior, free, express and informed consent of the person concerned. The information should be adequate, provided in a comprehensible form and should include modalities for withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without any disadvantage or prejudice. Exceptions to this principle should be made only in accordance with ethical and legal standards adopted by States, consistent with the principles and provisions set out in this Declaration, in particular in Article 27, and international human rights law.

3. In appropriate cases of research carried out on a group of persons or a community, additional agreement of the legal representatives of the group or community concerned may be sought. In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.

bolded those parts for further emphasis , maybe if I repeat this often enough it will sink in.

Forgot to Bold adeqaute info , as that is severly lacking as no long term studies have been carried out.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: sapien82
what if said metallic or magnetic particles were nano scale materials and once in the body combine at the site of injection through design and by interaction with the body?

And what if those nano-scale particles were also mixed with thermite and the entire vi-ruse was to trick people into blowing up buildings to start another 20 year war?

Dude we have the mad ideas , want to make sci fi novel or comics or something ?

cash in on the pandemic like everyone else is ?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Organchoppa

Well that's handy because the vaccine is also non magnetic.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Like "Weapons of Mass Destruction" Trustworthy?
Please, you cannot call one source untrustworthy without acknowledging they all are.
Please show me when the last time there was a "Trustworthy" reporting or news agency?
a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: JAGStorm

Tell me this then how do these ""magnetic particles"" not stick to the hollow metal needle?

And do you have any idea how much ""magnetic particles"" would be required to be stuck in to your arm for a fridge magnet to stick?

Think it was calculated to be the size of a penny, your apt to notice that going in.

None of my jags hurt, did yours?

It's probably due to the hypodermic needle being made from austenitic stainless steel instead of ferritic stainless steel. The austenitic generally being non-magnetic.
edit on thpamSat, 28 Aug 2021 07:33:54 -0500k2108America/Chicago2833 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join