It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Those who laughed about the magnets

I did..that was me!

...and I still do.

Imagine if you could control someone by using a magnet. It would be a bit like Magneto, the supervillain in
X-Men. He can control anything magnetic. Even the
iron inside someone’s body.
Controlling people with magnets sounds a little,
well, wacky. But scientists have now done something
close to that. They have engineered cells to make
long, needle-like crystals rich in iron. Researchers can
then use magnets to control cells containing these
crystals.
Video recordings show these iron-rich crystals
moving toward a strong magnet. The crystals pull the
entire cell along with them.
“It’s almost alien,” says Bianxiao Cui. She’s a chemist
at Stanford University in California.

The whole idea behind magnetogenetics is that you
don’t have to implant anything, explains Jacob
Robinson, who was not involved in the study. He’s a
neuroengineer who works at Rice University in
Houston, Texas.
Cells deep inside the body could be switched on
with just a magnetic field. No fibers or surgery would
be needed.
But there’s a snag. The only protein found naturally
inside animal cells that’s even remotely magnetic is
ferritin. Each molecule can have as many as 4,500
atoms of iron. That may sound like a lot, but it’s not.
The force that a magnet acting on ferritin generated would be only a billionth as strong as would be
needed to turn on a neuron. So Cui’s team developed
protein crystals that could carry enough iron to make
their cells responsive to magnets.

sspcdn.blob.core.windows.net...

Matthew 13:14-38 ERV
So they show that what Isaiah said about them is true: ‘You people will listen and listen, but you will not understand. You will look and look, but you will not really see. Yes, the minds of these people are now closed. They have ears, but they don’t listen. They have eyes, but they refuse to see. If their minds were not closed, they might see with their eyes; they might hear with their ears; they might understand with their minds. Then they might turn back to me and be healed.’
edit on 27-8-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Worst case, a few particles of semi-congealed material could have gotten into a syringe and been injected into someone. It is possible that those few particles could have caused harm, but the more immediate concern would likely be that something was in the vaccine that was not intended to be there. Suspending injections and destroying the contaminated vaccine was the correct response. I'm sure the medical profession was also alerted to be on the lookout of the possibility of reactions as well, but I haven't seen much about adverse reactions. I will therefore assume there weren't many.

TheRedneck

And this is why batch control is so important and strictly controlled. The machines process the batches can mess up due to human error, or malfunction of the machines. If you think about it they need to get the vaccine created and then put into the vials where the vials then need a rubber top with a plastic lid added and put into boxes, keep at a low temperatures the whole time while still being shipped around the world is not an easy task when there is zero room for error while talking about 6 billion vials.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

We hear about graphene oxide and apparently there is a very real, albeit hopefully(?) short term blood clotting side effect right after the clothsots are administered. More and more we hear about side effects and now more about how its the vaccinated that are falling ill to the delta variant and the non vaccinated are actually immune. Its all been one big pack of lies. But to what end? Depopulation? Collapse of democracy and a new rise of authoritarianism?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
So many ijets stared your post blind fish in dirty waters!

Dropped the ball on the non-use of nasty comments.

Seems you are just grabbing nano tech news from anywhere and conflating it to satisfy the claim in the OP.

The fact remains that nobody knows what the contaminant in that batch of jabs is.

Also, why would TPTB even tell us about it if it is what they want to inject into people?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destal

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: booyakasha

And at a quick glance, and in the links I'm actually willing to open or entertain im seeing and hearing a lot of opinions.

Facts and actual evidence, not so much.

Plus i gave up at the "There is no pandemic" nonsense.
LoL

First hand testimony (aka "opinion") is considered evidence in a court of law.
Nice try.

Ahem. There is quite a bit of difference, legally speaking, between first hand testimony and opinion.

Eg: "I saw the Defendant do it".

Versus: "I didn't see the Defendant do it but in my opinion he did".

Quite simple, really.

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Depends on if you take a sample or all of the evidence they have been actively giving us.

Is your assumption there are nano bots in the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I'm already on it dude.

I've got a bitchute channel and a shifty degree in chiropracty from the university of Trinidad.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You should probably go back to school, get a BA in Gynaecology..you know, to make sure you have all the necessary credentials

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: nonspecific

The interior diameter of the needle is just under .2mm so anything used would need to be smaller than this.

a reply to: TerryDon79

EXACTLY!

Even fine iron filings (in a small enough dose that would be almost invisible) through paper would make the magnet slip and fall off.

There would need to be such a large amount under the skin that you would have to inject a full 2ml multiple times (much more than twice) for the concentration to be enough for a magnet to stick.

In parallel, we have bottom-up engineered genetically controlled mechanisms for iron uptake and storage in mammalian cells. We have conducted a screen of proteins involved in iron transport and have identified specific genes that lead to efficient iron uptake in mammalian cells in culture.

Also, we have developed a genetically controlled system based on the expression of specific cell surface receptors that lead to the uptake of modified ferritin molecules as highly efficient biogenic magnetic nanoparticle contrast agents (Massner+, AFM).

Furthermore, we have genetically expressed supramolecular protein structures that form self-assembling nanocompartments within the cells in which iron can be biomineralized. We carefully characterized this fully-genetic system with respect to its subcellular organization and iron biomineralization and optimized it while benchmarking against a semi-genetic system based on binding and delivery of biomagnetic nanoparticles (Sigmund+, Nat Commun).

In summary, we have bioengineered a platform for genetically controlled systems that can render mammalian cells responsive to magnetic fields such that cellular function can be read-out and controlled across entire live organisms.

cordis.europa.eu...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

The fact remains that nobody knows what the contaminant in that batch of jabs is.

Also, why would TPTB even tell us about it if it is what they want to inject into people?

It seems whatever it was they could see it as I think that is how they found out.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Its all been one big pack of lies. But to what end? Depopulation? Collapse of democracy and a new rise of authoritarianism?

Yes all of those.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

How much do you know? Genius? Above your pay to think?

Apparently thinking is above your pay grade. I went to your link. You managed to clip out that excerpt and yet totally ignore the big graphic in the middle of it:

When people who know what they are talking about discuss "nanorobots," they are not thinking in terms of solenoids, motors, CPU brains, manipulators... they are discussing molecules that are designed to interact in a specific way with chemicals. As an example, before he left office Donald Trump was diagnosed with the Chinese virus and was given what are basically artificially-created antibodies.

Those antibodies are nanorobots. They are designed by man to perform a specific function on specific chemicals, in this case to bind to and disable Chinese virus particles, alerting the immune system. Lipid-encased mRNA strands are nanorobots. They are designed to use the mitochondria in a cell to produce a protein developed by man.

That should be obvious to anyone who is not "above their pay grade" by thinking. Look at the graphic again. A single molecule of glucose is a nanometer in size. One single molecule. What, do you think someone is going to figure out a way to make molecules smaller? Do you think somewhere there's a mad scientist from the planet Humiformidia who has a super-sayan-top-secret shrink ray gun in his laboratory in an old abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Cityopolis?

We're not discussing science fiction. I just finished marathoning Star Trek: Voyage. Yes, Seven of Nine and the Doctor used her nanoprobes to heal all kinds of weird diseases and even bring people back to life. Made a cool story. But it is only a story... a fantasy... as in, not real. Reality is much, much different. Reality has these Laws of Physics that it has to contend with.

While we're there, Seven of Nine isn't even real. She is not a rescued Borg... the Borg aren't real either. She is played by a lady named Jeri Ryan (very well, I might add).

Here's a quick and easy way to notice when something on the Internet is probably a load of hogwash with a microscopic whitewash of semi-truth: look for words like "may be," "possibly," "in the future," and the big tell-tale giveaway: "futurist." Futurism isn't a science; it is something wanna-be scientists do to make a living and get their 15 minutes of fame. It amounts to nothing more than scientific day-dreaming. Claiming to be a futurist is akin to saying "I have a degree and I daydream a lot."

Try doing some of that thinking stuff yourself.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So many ijets stared your post blind fish in dirty waters!

Seems you are just grabbing nano tech news from anywhere and conflating it to satisfy the claim in the OP.

I agree I let my emotions slid and I was wrong.

No I am presenting facts to show that what people are saying is ridiculous or imposable are indeed factual science.

What would you have me show? there are thousands (literally) of people who are reporting the magnetism, but people on here will just say I didn't see it so it didn't happen, the people then video it and they say they used glue.

There is not evidence that will satisfy these people but there is evidence that science not only CAN do this but WANTS to do this with the idea it will make us all better, healthier and the world a better place.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Read it.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly!

Which is why I am not a bit surprised at the contamination. It happens. Probably happens in various medicines all the time, as a matter of fact. It's just that most medicines do not get the kind of scrutiny that the vaccine is getting.

There is scrutiny, and then there is excessive mania.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
but it doesn't mean by design.

That be a "defect" yo!

a reply to: TheRedneck

My gut tells me it might be sourced in the manufacturing machinery itself. Something may have been CNC'd ever so slightly out of tolerance and was rubbing metal particles off into the end product. Thats coming from a place that has seen that exact thing happen numerous times in a lot of applications though, so its usually gonna be my first go-to with something like this. Im not at all familiar with the actual manufacturing process, filling, distribution, etc. so it could be completely off base.

My biggest concern is more general than this specific incident. I expect investigations will find the problem, address it, and hopefully make it easier to detect everywhere in the future.

However, the overall social momentum is to absolutely squash anything that would potentially increase "vaccine hesitancy." Of course, this behavior itself increases it more than anything, but that might be too abstract when we have more clear issues to address.

This is a pretty basic and expected incident in anything of this nature, and it was still met with "debunking" attempts that were completely derived from the most ludicrous examples in a scenario where there are pretty basic standards and processes that should be upheld. People might be "silly" on "both sides," but only one has institutional support in everything from governments to media.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Did you understand it?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Depends on if you take a sample or all of the evidence they have been actively giving us.

Is your assumption there are nano bots in the vaccine?

(I don't expect everyone's conclusions to be the same as mine)
I just wish they would look at all the evidence and realize SOMETHING is being done and it has long been planned..

I think it likely because I have read the known agenda and what they want to accomplish, they are clearly not giving shots to 3 year old's to keep them safe. They are putting intense pressure in every way possible and ad Gates said "we need every person on the planet vaccinated".

I think they need enough of the product in us to work when initialized and it may come through food, water and the need parts in the non vaccine. It will be controlled by magnetic fields which we are heavily exposed to now as planed.

They will say it is going to be for our benefit and YES they will say they are not quit capable of what they can do YET!
It is also my believe we can't stop this.

We’re not there yet, but we’re getting close. Last month scientists from China’s National Center for Nanoscience and Technology (NCNT) and Arizona State University said they had developed robots a few hundred nanometers across — there are 25 million nanometers in an inch — and when they injected them into the bloodstream of mice, the nanorobots could shrink tumors by blocking their blood supply.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The vax manufacturers should be required by law to list every single ingredient of their bug juice.
That should fall under 'Medical Ethics 101'.
Screw their "it's proprietary information" excuses.

Now that I do agree with.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I've heard it postulated that truth can be intentionally manipulated by disinformation campaigns, which purposely exaggerate real concerns in order to tarnish their credibility.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: nonspecific

I've heard it postulated that truth can be intentionally manipulated by disinformation campaigns, which purposely exaggerate real concerns in order to tarnish their credibility.

Surely not? What - on ATS? Shocking.

😉

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join