It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Nice....Bells Palsy is also a side effect...as shown by the Australian Minister Dominello....proudly holding his passport....LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Do you guys simply ignore other countries like israel that have a majority of their hospitalizations from vaccinated people? I don't believe the numbers that are being told to us from the US media. Every time they report another breakthrough case or hospitalization they preface it with how rare it is. It does not seem so rare to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: Xtrozero

yeah. Approx 98% unvaccinated is what we're seeing at my SO's hospital too.

98% of how many people?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Isn't he the Fn poster boy for the C-Jab....

You couldn't make a meme that good.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

It sure might work, but at a cost.

For most pandemics to well and truly end, to reach herd immunity faster, with less cost, we need a combination of both naturally acquired immunity and vaccines, seeing as they are available. I don't have a problem with taking both paths. Everyone makes a choice here. One day we'll know the consequences, and I sincerely doubt they're be as extreme or as cut and dry as people appear to be making them.

sadly, you nor I are in charge of this. #tards like Biden and Fauci are ignoring natural Immunity and their tiny brains can only focus on the shot. So we will continue to pile on the restrictions for the unvaxxed, and engineer another class of people who can be looked at as subhuman. And there will be idiots who just aren't smart enough to understand it's a lie, and they will be on board for making life hell for the unvaxxed. Perhaps you have seen these folks around. then tend to vote in a certain way.

I don't know what the answers are, but they sure aren't what's going on here.

I cringe at treating the unvaccinated as unclean or subhuman. And I cringe at the vaccinated who believe they're saintly.

The balancing act between rights and deaths and rushed vaccines and keeping the economy moving is a difficult one.

In the end, it seems the people will be the ones to face all consequences and the businesses will decide for society. As usual.

All we can do is make our choice and take the consequences, be that unemployment or the risks of death from either the virus or the vaccine or something in between.

Frankly, it all sucks.

I think we can agree on all that.

I'm happy there is a vaccine. I'm happy it helps. Up till now, I was happy I lived in a place that was free. (at least in my mind) but when we are going to be forced to take medicine, we have gone off the rails.

Never before in the history of the United States have we mandated a drug. We were always free to choose. And amazingly, when the facts were known, and the information available, without forcing or mandating, most people got vaccinated. To the point we don't worry about polio or other horrible diseases anymore.

I don't know what changed that makes the current crop of leaders think this is OK, but it's not. This is the kind of thing that sparks a civil war. I know they seem to want one, but I don't think they have thought through the bigger picture on the outcome.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Well, gee, let's see. I had covid when it started. And it's since been identified as a manifestation of the virus.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Yep, he has been pushing it hard. It was only from news conference he gave where people watching began sending messages asking why his eye was drooping, that he acknowledged anything. And that was just a week ago.....it has progressed to his face being completely frozen on one side and him having to wear an eye-patch.

It is unbelievable he is proudly holding his vaccine passport while describing his condition and still pushing for folks to get this vaccine...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Of the people in the four floors of their hospital dedicated to covid patients.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Read the letter from the FDA to Pfizer. I have possession of it and have read every word.

1. The letter ONLY, ONLY, ONLY authorizes the MANFACTURING of the "vaccine"

2. Most of the rest of the letter established time tables for various age groups, for various reported adverse reactions reported, to have LONG TERM STUDIES PERFORMED. Time tables.

Most time tables state completion on or about 2024 or 2025. Not 2021.

3. Nowhere in the letter is there authorization to ADMINISTER the compound nor for medical officers to administer the compound.

The headlines are a lie. Go download the letter and read it for yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Evidence please.

It's his evidence to show. He made the claim that thousands are dying of the vaccine. I was merely, in my roundabout way, asking for same from him.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tkwasny

When was the letter written?

ETA: Do you mean this? Link
edit on 23-8-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I'm shocked!!

How many people here said over and over it is not FDA approved, and now the same people say they will not get it...lol

I'm shocked at the dimness of people. Folks don't seem to understand this is simple risk management. Old folks should get the shot. Sucks to be old, but then, be glad you made it that far, some didn't. Younger folks (under 65) aren't at a high risk for this, and a good few of them already had it, and don't want the shot. In a sane, not clown world, that's where the conversation would end.

Hope you got your big red nose while they were on sale.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Nice....Bells Palsy is also a side effect...as shown by the Australian Minister Dominello....proudly holding his passport....LOL

And for those wondering.....he got the AZ vaccine. 2nd dose was on the very same day viewers noticed his eye drooping in the presser. But it couldn't be related right?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I can't recall lotteries, cash rewards, or sweepstakes entries (as my local CVS is advertising) ever being a part of a vaccine rollout, can you? What "part of the process" is normal in this case?

FDA was offering all that?

If you think about it phase 3 is around 3000 people or less and that could be a few months or even a year or more until it is finished. If it is a serious drug for a serious illness it can take a long time to get enough sick people in the trials, but for a vaccine it is much easier.

If we look at the COVID vaccine they double the time from initially 2 months for Phase 3 to 4 months and used 30,000 people. Funny what one can do when all the money needed is there too. Now if that is still not up to your personal strict protocols then lets add in 3 billion more people and another 7 months to the mix with about the most intense reporting/monitoring of any drug in the history of mankind.

At what point would you say the vaccine is OK?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The evidence has been shown on this very thread and on ATS many, many, many times. Go Check VAERS

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

neat....4 floors. How many people are there? you said 98%. Well.....98% of how many? is there a single person on each floor? Are all the floors full? Is there 1 bed per floor?

Anyone can make stats say anything they want.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Probably. Nonetheless, they also reported one or more of the most commonly reported adverse effects.

I personally know a man that suffered a massive heart attack two days after his second Pfizer jab. He flatlined twice, but survived.

Since then, he's developed CKD, was just discharged from the hospital after sepsis, diagnosed with colon cancer, and is currently waiting for biopsy results from a mass near his groin.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
get ready for "justified" MANDATES now !!!!!!! 😃

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

neat....4 floors. How many people are there? you said 98%. Well.....98% of how many? is there a single person on each floor? Are all the floors full? Is there 1 bed per floor?

Anyone can make stats say anything they want.

Exactly.

Here in Canada we had 1 Delta case, then a few weeks later we had 2.

The headlines ran "Delta case's double as hospitals struggle to keep up"

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
How are they justified?

The shot does not stop infection or transmission.

So what justification is there for mandating the shot?

edit on 23-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join