It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

From the package insert:

From VAERS:

VAERS shows 1% of people who reported one or more of those symptoms died.

I'll take my chances with Covid.

edit on 8/23/2021 by MotherMayEye because: I isolated 'Pfizer' and ran a search for 'patient died' and found more deaths reported with that method.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: angelchemuel

Why aren't they talking about clots and rashes?

The ones from the virus or the ones from the vaccine? Or both? They are.

One of my covid symptoms was petechial "rashes" on my arms, which I still get but less and less frequently 20-some months later. Luckily, no issues with other types of blood disorders or clotting.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

I don't see any of that listed on the insert is my point.
The insert of a drug is the thing any normal Joe such as myself looks at before deciding whether or not to subject themselves to the 'treatment.'
It seems like they are being disingenuous, to put it politely.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Only Pfizer. J&J and Moderna approvals are in the works though.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nyiah

That's nice.

Still not getting a vaccine for a #ing cold bug.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Why sign up for boosters when you can get an alternate treatment...

Your sister and brother-in-law were fortunate to get it, recover, and can now steer clear of vaccines, boosters, or whatever else the voodoo doctors come up with.

Everyone in America should contract and recover. It's the preferred route.

You keep saying that the antibodies you get last forever. This has simply not been determined yet. Talk about voodoo.

There are very few documented cases of reinfection of those who previously had COVID if any. While we are seeing those that have been vaccinated are indeed getting COVID.

Not exactly accurate in my experience. The most the scientists are willing to say at this point is that antibodies offer some protection, and from what I've read, antibodies acquired naturally provide about the same protection and one of the vaccines and a slightly lesser amount of protection (low 80s percentage) than the two mRNA vaccines claim to.

Again, we're too soon into this to draw any concrete evidence.

So no links or confirmation just your anecdotal experience, correct?

Cause Id like to read them if you have somewhere we can research this.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yes there will be. The sad thing is we have already seen even the supreme court can not be counted on as Amy Barret made a ruling that they are going to allow forced vaccinations by institutions. The fix is in. I didn't even know a supreme court justice could make a unilateral decision that involves no arguments before the court and no consultation with the other justices. And she made a decision "without comment" meaning she does not even have to explain herself.

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I don't see any of that listed on the insert is my point.
The insert of a drug is the thing any normal Joe such as myself looks at before deciding whether or not to subject themselves to the 'treatment.'
It seems like they are being disingenuous, to put it politely.

Logic would follow that the symptoms of both would be similar. Not everyone who had covid got my particular kind of rash, for example. And not everyone had clotting issues. Goes to my theory that this virus attacks, beyond the commonly listed and known comorbidities, what is already weak in a person, hence the wide variety of symptoms. Almost like it was engineered to do just this.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
I read your thread about your FIL.
It should never have happened that way. I am so sorry.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
My wife went to NYC to visit Grandkids.
She got the shot 6 months ago, but wasn't allowed into a restaurant in Brooklyn, with the grandkids, 4 and 5, because she left her shot card at my daughters appartment.

Papers Please!?!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Of course they are. Are we surprised?
Next up is tax-payer funded schools that my kids go to. Big decisions will have to be made soon.

My Kindergartner is in a public school right now but he's being transferred to a private school that starts on Sept 7. The school is a Tier 2 (I think) which means is can't be controlled by the government.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I've read a lot about how mutations can happen whether you're vaccinated or not. And it sounded pretty logical to me. I guess what I'm saying is both "sides" (though I hate to call it that) can argue this point ignoring the other.

Quit with the variant crap according to NEXT STRAIN there has been only one new strain globally since 2/28/21. Every other one was born well before vaccinations and occurred much much faster.

nextstrain.org...
edit on 23-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

No, not purely anecdotal. Some is. Some from friends in the medical and medical research fields. Some from long-past training as a medical lab tech, but mostly from the hundreds of articles I've read and discussions I follow, both here and elsewhere.

To be frank, my eyes are going (another covid present) and it's become beyond me to track things and keep a vault of links to contribute, like I used to, so I just summarize as I understand it and try to contribute to the discussions.

And to be even franker, I don't get how anyone can be convinced of what's really real when there is so much to consider with each study or paper or article one reads, such as when something was written, who funded it, and so on and so on.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Yep.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Excellent find. Thank-you!

FYI: The updated CDC vaccination card (passport) now has room for recording 8 booster shots.

There will be employers, govt offices, and others, who won't acknowledge you've been vaxed, if too much time has elapsed since your last injection of the cocktail.

IMO, the vast majority of people will stop getting boosters, or die from vaccine complications, before getting to #8.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

No, not purely anecdotal. Some is. Some from friends in the medical and medical research fields. Some from long-past training as a medical lab tech, but mostly from the hundreds of articles I've read and discussions I follow, both here and elsewhere.

To be frank, my eyes are going (another covid present) and it's become beyond me to track things and keep a vault of links to contribute, like I used to, so I just summarize as I understand it and try to contribute to the discussions.

And to be even franker, I don't get how anyone can be convinced of what's really real when there is so much to consider with each study or paper or article one reads, such as when something was written, who funded it, and so on and so on.

I hear you, my friend, we are just discussing this to get a grasp on an ever-changing situation.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm shocked!!

How many people here said over and over it is not FDA approved, and now the same people say they will not get it...lol

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It seems you keep adding side effects from your covid infection, now your eyes are going? How do you know if it is from Covid, the vaccine or a combo of having covid and the vaccine, or just the fact that your eyes are going for some other reason that has nothing to do with any of those?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Jaellma

www.forbes.com...

Even more interesting is they are essentially saying you will need booster shots forever----
Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said the company believes “we are going to deal with this virus, we think, forever.”

This is the goose that laid the golden egg as they expect to make 26 billion this year on vax alone

Greatest money making scam ever. Geez, why couldn't I think of something like this instead of working my 9 to 5? SMH.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There used to be a strict process to get FDA approval. That all went out the window with this vax. Why wouldn't we remain skeptical?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I think many of the vaccinated know the vaccine isn't working, but as we all know, misery loves company.

Sure. That's why 98% of hospital admittances and deaths are affecting the unvaccinated.

According to who? Around here, every death and almost every hospitalization I've seen or heard of involves those who were vaccinated. That's enough in and of itself to keep me from getting it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join