It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Exactly. These, three others I can think of off the top of my head, and probably hundreds if not thousands more pulled from the market.

Approval certainly doesn't mean perfect or without risk.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: GravitySucks

I don't see any of that listed on the insert is my point.
The insert of a drug is the thing any normal Joe such as myself looks at before deciding whether or not to subject themselves to the 'treatment.'
It seems like they are being disingenuous, to put it politely.

The J&J insert listed a lot more than the few things posted here. And it's since been revised to include clotting an GBS.

Link

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

There used to be a strict process to get FDA approval. That all went out the window with this vax. Why wouldn't we remain skeptical?

IDK months ago no one cared and now everyone is an expert on the FDA process for approval. After Phase 3 what is the process? It is basically paper work at that point as that is the last Phase before it is release to the public, then Phase 4 starts with monitoring, so what part of the process is missing here?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: norhoc

That's nice.

Still not getting a vaccine for a #ing cold bug.

Me either and I just learned my sister and husband have COVID both are being treated with Ivermectin and are now doing fine.

Why sign up for boosters when you can get an alternate treatment...

My Aunt owns a ranch and she said her and all of her workers have been taking 1cc per 100 lbs of Ivermectin and nobody has gotten sick. She said that's what they've used on cattle for years.

I just bought two tubes of Duramectin 1.87% Ivermectin paste this weekend. I took the first dose this morning according to my weight. Each tube is good for several doses based on how much you weigh. The tube is good for a 1,250 lb horse and has a plunger that you can set in 50 lb increments. I'll be curious to see if any worms come out along with the other COVID benefits.

Smart move. I guess if I ever feel the need to start my own regiments, I'll ask her for some. She probably has what seems like an endless supply of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
When I worked for one of the leading pharmaceutical companies that also did beauty products, I was told in clear words that if they released a face cream that would cause ONE woman to have a rash, they would have to recall it for safety reasons.
I did argue that I would wait for the woman to be tested properly to see if she was actually allergic against the cream or if the rash was maybe caused by anything else.
Nonono, they said, because of liability and bad press and of course concern [🙄], the only way is a recall.

Also when we did studies with unknown drugs on people, one side effect stopped the whole test. Didn't even have to be a death.
Also the FDA was usually very picky [for another leading pharma company, this one American obviously] when approving something. It used to take years sometimes and everything had to be tip top, from the production line to the laboratory. All was rigorously checked in details that seem crazy.

Now it seems people can die left right and centre, nada.
People get side effects, who cares?
The jabs can be made by the most dubious factories anywhere in the world as long as it's cheap.
Lots of bad stuff = here have your stamp of approval.

How times and politics have changed.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There used to be a strict process to get FDA approval. That all went out the window with this vax. Why wouldn't we remain skeptical?

IDK months ago no one cared and now everyone is an expert on the FDA process for approval. After Phase 3 what is the process? It is basically paper work at that point as that is the last Phase before it is release to the public, then Phase 4 starts with monitoring, so what part of the process is missing here?

Yeah....after they skipped the whole VRBPAC part because there is no appointed chair of the FDA that has gone through congressional approval it was easy peasy. Always makes it easier to change the rules.

But who cares about these silly oversight approval committees anyways? Right?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Excellent find. Thank-you!

YW...but I had to edit. It's actually almost double what I initially posted.

1% of people who reported one or more of the most common side effects died.

edit on 8/23/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

According to who? Around here, every death and almost every hospitalization I've seen or heard of involves those who were vaccinated. That's enough in and of itself to keep me from getting it.

While not really caring if you get it or not I find you statement amazing. In OR they have had a surge of about 900 people in the hospitals last week and less than 2% are vacced, and prior to Jan everyone was basically unvacced so those areas that saw surges all last year were unvacced, but for some magically reason your area now only sees vacced getting sick?

lol, OK

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I can't recall lotteries, cash rewards, or sweepstakes entries (as my local CVS is advertising) ever being a part of a vaccine rollout, can you? What "part of the process" is normal in this case?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think most of us have a problem with how fast each step was and the fact that pfizer had no control group as they vaccinated the control group. Technically the FDA can say they went through each phase but each phase was rushed through and they took a process that normally takes years and collapsed it down to months, if you can't see the problem in that than I don't know what to tell you.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Places like Israel would disagree with your staement where 60% plus of hospitalized covid patients are vaxxed.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Those are my main two lingering ones. The rash and the eyes. I don't "keep adding." The first was a response to the clotting and rash question. The second about the eyes was an aside. but I'll be sure not to overshare like that again because it gets your hackles up.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I think most of us have a problem with how fast each step was and the fact that pfizer had no control group as they vaccinated the control group. Technically the FDA can say they went through each phase but each phase was rushed through and they took a process that normally takes years and collapsed it down to months, if you can't see the problem in that than I don't know what to tell you.

That isn't the issue either, as what we saw in Italy is horrendous and there is a calculated risk involved. Sure, the aftermath since then hasn't been as bad, and it seems to be getting better. But there are still people who should have an option to vaccinate with this drug if they want. And if "some" should, all should.

The issue is the forcing of the vaccine. Its not a vaccine, and can't be discussed in the same light as the DPT or MMR vaxes. Until such point as a true vaccine could be made available, there is no precedence on its requirement from anyone.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

yeah. Approx 98% unvaccinated is what we're seeing at my SO's hospital too.

link   

Again how do you know what caused it ?

link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Again, we're too soon into this to draw any concrete evidence.

About the only sensible thing you have contributed so far.
So explain to me how come the FDA has given its full licensed approval to a 'not vaccine', given, even according to your own words "we are too soon into his to draw any concrete evidence".

I don't need your validation, thanks.

Explanation Simple: To attempt to prevent even more deaths. A cost-benefit analysis, if you will.

The vaccine has not prevented more deaths. If that was the purpose then there wouldn't be thousands of vaccinated people dying, right? And please don't tell me that it's been saving lives, because you have no idea how many people would have caught it and survived it simply with their immune system, especially with a 99.7% survival rate.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Most of the people who died developed covid pneumonia or fatal blood clots.

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I agree with you on the forced part, but I was speaking directly to Xtrozero speaking on the fda approval process

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

There aren't thousands of vaccinated people dying. Not of covid anyway.

link   

Evidence please.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join