It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: underpass61

I can't recall lotteries, cash rewards, or sweepstakes entries (as my local CVS is advertising) ever being a part of a vaccine rollout, can you? What "part of the process" is normal in this case?

FDA was offering all that?

If you think about it phase 3 is around 3000 people or less and that could be a few months or even a year or more until it is finished. If it is a serious drug for a serious illness it can take a long time to get enough sick people in the trials, but for a vaccine it is much easier.

If we look at the COVID vaccine they double the time from initially 2 months for Phase 3 to 4 months and used 30,000 people. Funny what one can do when all the money needed is there too. Now if that is still not up to your personal strict protocols then lets add in 3 billion more people and another 7 months to the mix with about the most intense reporting/monitoring of any drug in the history of mankind.

At what point would you say the vaccine is OK?

I never said the FDA was offering incentives and you know that. The incentives are there - the question is, why? There are proven cheap and effective prophylactics/cures that are being ignored or outright suppressed. In my OPINION, the obvious risk/reward ratio should put anyone under 70 without co-morbidity problems in the HELL NO category.
I'm on an Ivermectin preventative along with a handful of immunity boosting supplements so no this vaccine and the way they are pushing it make it not OK in the least.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

At what point would you say the vaccine is OK?
'

It's fine for you. At what point will you let that be the end of the conversation?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Of the people in the four floors of their hospital dedicated to covid patients.

neat....4 floors. How many people are there? you said 98%. Well.....98% of how many? is there a single person on each floor? Are all the floors full? Is there 1 bed per floor?

Anyone can make stats say anything they want.

Exactly.

Here in Canada we had 1 Delta case, then a few weeks later we had 2.

The headlines ran "Delta case's double as hospitals struggle to keep up"

Yeah...same is the case here. Suddenly instead of numbers, all media are reporting percentages. I want the numbers....not per capita, not any other info than the actual numbers.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

As Mark Twain said " There are three types of lies...lies, damn lies , and statistics"

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

VAERS shows 1% of people who reported one or more of those symptoms died.

I'll take my chances with Covid.

That is fine, but I don't think that 1% you are looking at really means 1%.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What the heck are you on about? You must be a government worker with talk like that, lol "1% doesn't really mean 1%"

GTFOH

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Digital "Inclusion" Card? Seriously? I guess that is the nicest way of saying anyone not vaxxed shouldn't be included in anything. And he's just bought the vaccine hook, line, and sinker even as he's standing there like a knock off version of Captain Ron.

Just wow. Hopefully he'll be able to blink his eye at some point in the future...

edit on 8232021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HairForceOne

Screw him....I hope he is stuck like that forever and still gets covid....should be a good reminder. Even if he gets better, there will always be residual effects.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just called him. My bad. They just last night overflowed into a fourth floor,. They are over 100% capacity, and as of last night, there were by his estimates approx 58 (out of approx 160 total beds) hospitalized covid cases with another 21 in ICU (28 total ICU beds). All but one ICI unvaccinated. The 7-day average is 280 cases (out of 1301 ED visitors) confirmed in the ED, leaning heavily to with ED wait times exceeding 9 hours.

I'm not making stats say anything. Almost all of their cases are in unvaccinated people.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yeah....after they skipped the whole VRBPAC part because there is no appointed chair of the FDA that has gone through congressional approval it was easy peasy. Always makes it easier to change the rules.

But who cares about these silly oversight approval committees anyways? Right?

I think you are grasping for straws now... It is fine just to say I don't want it without trying to justify it most likely more to yourself than others.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: xuenchen
How are they justified?

The shot does not stop infection or transmission.

So what justification is there for mandating the shot?

Stop. You can't just question something because you want to 🙂

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Just called him. My bad. They just last night overflowed into a fourth floor,. They are over 100% capacity, and as of last night, there were by his estimates approx 58 (out of approx 160 total beds) hospitalized covid cases with another 21 in ICU (28 total ICU beds). All but one ICI unvaccinated. The 7-day average is 280 cases (out of 1301 ED visitors) confirmed in the ED, leaning heavily to with ED wait times exceeding 9 hours.

I'm not making stats say anything. Almost all of their cases are in unvaccinated people.

How are they over 100% capacity with only 58 people in 160 beds? As far as the rest, that is no worse than a weekend in Chicago.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I think most of us have a problem with how fast each step was and the fact that pfizer had no control group as they vaccinated the control group. Technically the FDA can say they went through each phase but each phase was rushed through and they took a process that normally takes years and collapsed it down to months, if you can't see the problem in that than I don't know what to tell you.

I can understand your concerns, but time for other clinical trials can be months or years, much depends on the drug, what illness is it working on, and the big one is money. With COVID vaccine they used 10x the people normally used in Phase 3 from 3000 or less that is normally use to using 30,000. We also have an additional 9 months of data from that controlled group and additional 3+ billion vaccinated, so at what point will you suggest they did enough?

edit on 23-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yeah....after they skipped the whole VRBPAC part because there is no appointed chair of the FDA that has gone through congressional approval it was easy peasy. Always makes it easier to change the rules.

But who cares about these silly oversight approval committees anyways? Right?

I think you are grasping for straws now... It is fine just to say I don't want it without trying to justify it most likely more to yourself than others.

Grasping for straws how? They skirted the VRBPAC review process in exactly the manner I described. The process is there for a reason....the reason being prior major screw ups in similar situations.

But hey....we don't need all these review boards and such....too many rules.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Many other have said it, go check vaers.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As a genuine point of curiosity; Can anyone envision a scenario where they werent approved?

I mean, other than people instantly dying at some staggering rate directly after receiving an injection, it was gonna happen.

Between what we have seen in leaked gov/pharma contracts, social pressure, mass psychosis, and widespread adoption.. approval was inevitable.

The only factor was "when," and any further delay would have weakened the End of the World Narrative. They have also achieved about what they are able to under the EUA, therefore: Approval.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I think most of us have a problem with how fast each step was and the fact that pfizer had no control group as they vaccinated the control group. Technically the FDA can say they went through each phase but each phase was rushed through and they took a process that normally takes years and collapsed it down to months, if you can't see the problem in that than I don't know what to tell you.

I can understand your concerns, but time for other clinical trials can be months or years, much depends on the drug, what illness is it working on, and the big one is money. With COVID vaccine they used 10x the people normally used in Phase 3 from 3000 or less that is normally use to using 30,000. We also have an additional 9 months of data from that controlled group and additional 3+ billion vaccinated, so at what point will you suggest they did enough?

I'd say when they know the long term effects....call me crazy, but I tend to think about the future and I like to be able to compare past experiences and such to make a good decision....how long have mRNA vaccines been used in humans again? Oh...yep...for about a year.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The package inserts lists the most commonly reported adverse effects. I am just doing the math on those adverse effects that were reported to VAERS...which is managed by the FDA and CDC.

1.05% of those who reported one or more of the most commonly reported adverse effects also died.

edit on 8/23/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The package inserts lists the most commonly reported adverse effects. I am just doing the math on those adverse effects that were reported to VAERS...which is managed by the FDA and CDC.

1.05% of those who reported one or more of the most commonly reported adverse effects also died.

And if we apply lefty statistics to that number we could assume around 1.7 million will die since Biden says 170 million Americans are vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

How are they over 100% capacity with only 58 people in 160 beds? As far as the rest, that is no worse than a weekend in Chicago.

Please read a bit more carefully. the 58 was covid alone. I'm not talking about Chicago.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join