It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is a fun game, enter any number from 2 to 9,999 new cases and see the results.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I never said the FDA was offering incentives and you know that. The incentives are there - the question is, why?

The reason is that there are stupid ass liberal Governors that is using 70 or 80% vaccinated as their only measurement for success.

edit on 23-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe
Just called him. My bad. They just last night overflowed into a fourth floor,. They are over 100% capacity, and as of last night, there were by his estimates approx 58 (out of approx 160 total beds) hospitalized covid cases with another 21 in ICU (28 total ICU beds). All but one ICI unvaccinated. The 7-day average is 280 cases (out of 1301 ED visitors) confirmed in the ED, leaning heavily to with ED wait times exceeding 9 hours.

I'm not making stats say anything. Almost all of their cases are in unvaccinated people.

How are they over 100% capacity with only 58 people in 160 beds? As far as the rest, that is no worse than a weekend in Chicago.

Please read a bit more carefully. the 58 was covid alone. I'm not talking about Chicago.

You said they overflowed to 4 floors with covid patients. You said they had 160 beds and only 58 are being used. Are they mixing covid with non-covid then? Because 58/160 is far from 98 percent if that's the case.

Either way, there is no way your numbers match your previous statements....even if you add the 20+ other patients not on one of the 4 floors....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

What the heck are you on about? You must be a government worker with talk like that, lol "1% doesn't really mean 1%"

GTFOH

You can mine any number you want...If people are suggesting 1% is dying from the vaccine that is a very stupid and wrong statement to make.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: GravitySucks

Many other have said it, go check vaers.

This VAERS? Sigh.

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

Sigh....even in the new approved vaccine documentation the FDA requires the manufacturers to input the info from any adverse reactions. So we should, or should not trust VAERS? Or we should, or should not trust the manufacturers? Can't have it both ways.....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
The first time I saw a real US drug advert I thought it was a parody made for Saturday night live or something.

I couldn't believe the number of side effects and the speed they rattled them out.

a reply to: IAMTAT

You Got Mail😊

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: xuenchen

The shot does not stop infection or transmission.

At this rate the vaccinated will be passing all the variants amongst themselves. Given enough time people will see the unvaccinated wont be the sick ones.
Rainbows
Jane

👍🏼😊

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'd say when they know the long term effects....call me crazy, but I tend to think about the future and I like to be able to compare past experiences and such to make a good decision....how long have mRNA vaccines been used in humans again? Oh...yep...for about a year.

So what timeline is that?

No drug has a long term Phase trial before release. That Phase is after it is on your shelf, and so all those side effects you see scroll on your TV at the end of a drug commercial come from the long term monitoring after it is approved.

My point is you and others are asking for something that isn't there nor has been in the process of drug approval. If you do not like it then don't get it, or wait 10 years...have at it, but don't think there is more to it all then there actually is.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What control group, there is another thread on ATS posted earlier today that they vaccinated the control group, there was no control group. How much plainer english do I have to say that. But you believers just gloss over factss that are inconvenient to you.

I'm not sure what you mean by control group, for Phase 3 they vaccinated 15,000+ and Placido 15,000+. The on going monitoring is crazy as hell too. Israel is like day by day monitoring 7 million people.

I'm not trying to argue with you, I do not know what you want to truly expect here.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I most definitely wouldn't waste my time or my life getting vaccinated down here in Louisiana.

If the swamps have not gotten to you I don't think a small virus would...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The people they gave the placebo to m they called them back before the study was done and told them they had the placebo and gave almost all of them the real vax. That is what i mean. I don't know how much clearer to make it. And for those saying it is not mandated, biden just went on tv and encouraged all private sector to mandate it for employees

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Aren't they, Xtro?

I think the virus is safe enough for most not to get the vaccine even when the vaccine is very safe compared to the virus. Now for older and ill people they really need to get the vaccine as the virus has played hell on those groups.

If OR and WA start to report a mass increase in vaccinated people in the hospital compared to unvacc I will go with that, if vacced people start dropping like flies I'll go with that too, but when I look to confirm people's views on the vaccine I see a different picture.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The people they gave the placebo to m they called them back before the study was done and told them they had the placebo and gave almost all of them the real vax. That is what i mean. I don't know how much clearer to make it. And for those saying it is not mandated, biden just went on tv and encouraged all private sector to mandate it for employees

I can side with you they did expedite the process, but now we are also 9 more months and 3+ billion into the mix too, so at what point do you think it is enough?

The other side I agree with you too that employees can now be mandated. I hope they don't, but FDA approved could allow for much more Draconian decisions all over the place, and that will be bad.

There is about 50 million liberals not wanting to get the jab too, so if liberal states and our liberal fed go that direction I wonder what 2022 and 2024 will look like when they all go to vote.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I can side with you they did expedite the process, but now we are also 9 more months and 3+ billion into the mix too, so at what point do you think it is enough?

The other side I agree with you too that employees can now be mandated. I hope they don't, but FDA approved could allow for much more Draconian decisions all over the place, and that will be bad.

There is about 50 million liberals not wanting to get the jab too, so if liberal states and our liberal fed go that direction I wonder what 2022 and 2024 will look like when they all go to vote.

The liberal folks will continue with the knee jerk reactions to everything as they have for the last decade or more. The knee jerk time frame has sped up a lot more in that time. You can bet there will be some huge companies announcing mandates this week and they will be all the same old same old companies. They will lose many employees and tax the system again with unemployment.

Then you'll have the fed mandating the vax if you get any unemployment which will put everyone in that category into poverty or have no option or free will...

This isn't hard to see as far as where it is going.

Watch as this unfolds even quicker than it started.

Bidens unemployment numbers will be divided into those vaxed and those not....and they will only use the vaxed numbers for their purposes, saying how much better life is and how unemployment is so low with the vaxed community....furthering the divide.

I wouldn't be surprised if they mandate the vax to vote. What's stopping them? They have the WH, Senate and House. Sure there are plenty on both sides that are vaxxed, but I'd bet the liberals have double or so....

Seriously....if folks can't see what's coming then they deserve whatever happens....on both sides.
edit on 8/23/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

OK and you are proving the point of those of us on here saying you don't need the vax unless you are elderly or immunocompromised or have co-morbidities . And even then it doesn't appear to do a good job.

Kind of, the vaccine is doing a good job as 85% of the population accounts for less than 10% of the severely ill. In OR 2% vaccinated are in the hospital with over 60% of the population is vacced, so that means something right?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Seriously....if folks can't see what's coming then they deserve whatever happens....on both sides.

Could be right..2022 coming quick though. If the liberals keep everything while going full draconian then we deserve what we get.

edit on 23-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I'm shocked!!

How many people here said over and over it is not FDA approved, and now the same people say they will not get it...lol

Rushing FDA approval on an already rushed iffy shot does not validate the shot at all.

If they want to impress me with approval, yank today's approval, and try again in a decade after proper thorough research & observation of the test subjects. End of discussion on that front, though it does not matter to me either way. I will not take a Kleenex Vaccine.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

If they want to impress me with approval, yank today's approval, and try again in a decade after proper thorough research & observation of the test subjects. End of discussion on that front, though it does not matter to me either way. I will not take a Kleenex Vaccine.

Lol so more than any drug in history? Good luck with that, good luck with the virus too, see you in 10 years maybe...lol

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

What's a little palsy matey?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I'm shocked!!

How many people here said over and over it is not FDA approved, and now the same people say they will not get it...lol

Rushing FDA approval on an already rushed iffy shot does not validate the shot at all.

This is exactly what I am talking about and have been concerned with from the liberal/progressive side for a long time. Everything is a knee jerk reaction. The masks, lockdowns, vaccines, etc are just one part of that. Afghanistan pull out is another prime example. Plastic straws, climate change, etc.....every single thing they have pushed in the last couple decades has been a reactionary push. It creates fear. I am not a reactionary person unless it comes to my immediate safety. These people are supposed to be leaders.

If this vaccine is such a savior, why aren't they currently vaccinating every single person they are taking across the border and from Afghanistan? Folks are there for quite a while....long enough to line up to get in a plane or take a piss or present their paperwork.

It's just truly insane to me. They count on fear and knee jerk reactions which has been mostly engrained in anyone 40 or under because of instant gratification from smart phones and whatnot....super short attention spans with no long term memory of anything that isn't fear based.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join