It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA fully approves the "Vax"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What control group, there is another thread on ATS posted earlier today that they vaccinated the control group, there was no control group. How much plainer english do I have to say that. But you believers just gloss over factss that are inconvenient to you.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: GravitySucks

Many other have said it, go check vaers.

This VAERS? Sigh.

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

I love all you people that poo poo on VAERS now . It has been in use for over 30 years and now that it doesn't say what you want now you discredit it? Why then does FDA,HHS, etc use it and link to it if it is so un-trustworthy?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Places like Israel would disagree with your staement where 60% plus of hospitalized covid patients are vaxxed.

Really? Did you look up their numbers?

Here is their current severely ill numbers, also 85%+ of the population is vacced, so the unvacced is still 10x the vacced even with such small percentage of the population.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
www.beckershospitalreview.com...

Nearly 60 % of hospitalized with covid are fully vaccinated,

HMM
edit on 23-8-2021 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

www.beckershospitalreview.com... utm_content=related

74% in Mass. covid outbreak vaccinated

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I love all you people that poo poo on VAERS now . It has been in use for over 30 years and now that it doesn't say what you want now you discredit it? Why then does FDA,HHS, etc use it and link to it if it is so un-trustworthy?

What is it really saying...that is the big question. People are trying to data mine it to support their confirmation bias which is easy to do.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

www.beckershospitalreview.com... _content=related

Then you have some places that don't even count the cases if it was a vaxxed person.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: LSU2018

According to who? Around here, every death and almost every hospitalization I've seen or heard of involves those who were vaccinated. That's enough in and of itself to keep me from getting it.

While not really caring if you get it or not I find you statement amazing. In OR they have had a surge of about 900 people in the hospitals last week and less than 2% are vacced, and prior to Jan everyone was basically unvacced so those areas that saw surges all last year were unvacced, but for some magically reason your area now only sees vacced getting sick?

lol, OK

No worries, I won't get it. I've been exposed to it many times and never caught it but if I do, I don't fear it. OR and LA are two totally different places, different environments, and different cultures. Maybe that's the reason, I don't know, but I most definitely wouldn't waste my time or my life getting vaccinated down here in Louisiana.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

My chart is severely ill and is current, so what is your point? Did you miss this line in your link?

Most of the vaccinated patients who were hospitalized, about 87 percent, were at least 60 years old.

So no sh!t?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
a reply to: LSU2018

There aren't thousands of vaccinated people dying. Not of covid anyway.

Then what are the numbers of those thousands of vaccinated people that died after catching the coronavirus from?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

yeah. Approx 98% unvaccinated is what we're seeing at my SO's hospital too.

People are just grabbing whatever fits their narrative...

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

www.beckershospitalreview.com...

HMM

www.beckershospitalreview.com... utm_content=related

74% in Mass. covid outbreak vaccinated

knowing this:

"This finding is concerning and was a pivotal discovery leading to CDC's updated mask recommendation," Rochelle Walensky, MD, CDC director, said in a July 30 statement. "The masking recommendation was updated to ensure the vaccinated public would not knowingly transmit virus to others, including their unvaccinated or immunocompromised loved ones."

isn't that evidence that mask mandates aren't working? If masks were mandated, but vaccinated people still got sick, short of putting everyone in a bubble, it looks like we are just going to have to live with this. I just hope the vaccinated people don't mess up their immune system with the vaccine. I'm sticking with the stuff God made for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Of the people in the four floors of their hospital dedicated to covid patients.

neat....4 floors. How many people are there? you said 98%. Well.....98% of how many? is there a single person on each floor? Are all the floors full? Is there 1 bed per floor?

Anyone can make stats say anything they want.

There's a reason they point out percentages instead of actual numbers.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

yeah. Approx 98% unvaccinated is what we're seeing at my SO's hospital too.

People are just grabbing whatever fits their narrative...

Aren't they, Xtro?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Look, what it all boils down to is those of us that don't want the jab are just asking to be left alone. Do not tell us how to live our lives (ie masks, banning us from places, or forcing the jab) The reason we feel the need to defend our position is there are those out there on the other side of this that are not content with leaving it at that and want to either force the jab or make life so unbearable you have to get it just to function day to day. And I am not saying you are one of them. If the vax works and you believe in it, fine, go get it, we are not trying to stop you from doing that. But don't force us through mandates or intimidation of losing our livelihoods and ability to enjoy life .

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Of the people in the four floors of their hospital dedicated to covid patients.

Tell me the hospital those stats are pretty easy to find.

What's the Hospital state county or whatever township, province, etc?

Again I enjoy researching this stuff.

link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: xuenchen

The shot does not stop infection or transmission.

At this rate the vaccinated will be passing all the variants amongst themselves. Given enough time people will see the unvaccinated wont be the sick ones.
Rainbows
Jane

link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm shocked at the dimness of people. Folks don't seem to understand this is simple risk management. Old folks should get the shot. Sucks to be old, but then, be glad you made it that far, some didn't. Younger folks (under 65) aren't at a high risk for this, and a good few of them already had it, and don't want the shot. In a sane, not clown world, that's where the conversation would end.

Hope you got your big red nose while they were on sale.

I agree with you 100% here. I was being somewhat snarky as people used that as their justification, and now it is gone.

The reality is a person can say that the vaccine is most likely safe, but their risk to the virus is so damn small they do not want any risk no matter how small the vaccine might have, and leave it right there...

But you and I know they can't... I kind of feel they are trying to convince themselves their decision not to get it is the right one more than anything else. No matter how low risk it is seen today it has been a scary ride.

link   
Is it ok for me to think I don't require a vaccine for a bad cold?

Or is that taboo now just because they "approved" it?

If it is approved that means they've fast tracked it like no other vaccine before, a "novel" vaccine that isn't even required.

It isn't working very well according to the data that keeps being updated.

We're way past the point where this is about a "vaccine".

It's about control. They are on the cusp of MANDATING it globally.

That's the problem. That's just the cherry on top of why I'll never take it.
edit on 8/23/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

OK and you are proving the point of those of us on here saying you don't need the vax unless you are elderly or immunocompromised or have co-morbidities . And even then it doesn't appear to do a good job.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join