It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About nine million doctors are either corrupt, negligent, cowards or a combination of all three

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What I've heard in the USA is that the doctors have to go along with the narrative. If they don't they will lose their mal practice insurance through the AMA and it would be near impossible to continue practicing.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
There's over 400,000 doctors and nurses currently working in the UK.

I'd say that the vast majority would be around three quarters right?

So theres 300,000 doctors and nurses speaking out against covid measures on twitter is there?

a reply to: GravitySucks

No, not speaking out against but for. Sorry for any confusion

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So most doctors and nurses are in agreement with the measures and vaccinations?

a reply to: GravitySucks

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This sounds entire plausable.

Any links or info or is it all just whispers?

a reply to: TamtammyMacx

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

when the pandemic is over ?

mate boosters will be needed for ever to create dependancy on criminal pharma

but its cool man if you want to ignore it cool

Ill still fight for our freedoms
regardless

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
That's a noble choice but I'll be honest and say if you want to fight for freedoms there's a lot more things you could be focusing on than this.

This will pass but the other freedoms that are slowly being eroded slip by while everyone is worried about this.

a reply to: sapien82

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

this is just one part of the bigger problem but its being used as a spear head to allow further enslavement

if you hadnt noticed the entire world is enslaved

ran by pedos , human trafficking , war , assault on our freedoms , all at once , corporations in bed with government technocrats , you name it

the food we eat the air we breathe the water we drink
constantly fed propaganda and fear

if this pandemic didnt get you angry , what will ?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So what should they have done, kept the factories open so all the poor could catch covid 19, refuse to develop vaccines because it could take years and billions to develop?

Just carry on as normal knowing many would die but the economy would keep going strong?

The same people calling opression in this would have complained just as much if nothing had been done.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

there is a guy protesting with a group at ITV studios in London
the now demanding an interview on instagram

ec19_live

ec19 live

he is asking John Snow

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

well it seems the poor are more affected by covid than any other group

what a coincidence

aye damned if you do damned if you dont.

Many made the argument there was no need to lockdown as it was a knee jerk reaction

you cant oppress people by allowing their freedoms though.

You know why people are so angry at that , because they believe we need the government in order to maintain society
but its absolute bull# , laws are natural , it would not descend into chaos we have never needed authority to rule over us

edit on 23-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The poor are always most affected lol. There's so many more of us and we are poor.

It might suprise you to realise that there's far less people who are angry or feeling oppressed than you think.

Not because they are weak or feeble or manipulated but because they don't jump up and down stamping their little feet every time something happens that makes things a little inconvenient and that's what most of this has been when you look at it from a rational point of view.

People comparing things now to nazi Germany is an insult to anyone that lived in the 30's and 40's

Not going to the pub and having haircuts once a fortnight? How awful.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

If my grandfather were alive today he'd be telling me to do something about it like he did when he fought the nazis

you know nazi germany didnt happen over night
it crept in

ask the jews they will tell you

are you sure there arent angry people all over the world because of this ?
have you seen the australian , french , and other protests?

Im not angry because I cant goto the pub or get my hair cut
I maybe a scot but im not a alcoholic or sit in the pub every night spending all my spare cash pissing it up the wall.
I havent had my hair cut since first lockdown
I am #in angry because I can see where this is all going thanks to history

Like i said we all have a choice
if you choose to ignore the signs then thats on you
but dont worry Ill still fight for you regardless

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The US has close to a million doctors is looks like. I work in Healthcare and I have not had 1 doctor say anything to the effect of do not get the vaccine. Now of course I don't know many of them personally to have that conversation but the several I do interact with all highly recommend it. One friend being an ex pediatrician and is now in the immunology side of things.

Now nurses on the other hand there are more of them that will deny vaccines. I know nurses on both sides of this.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

What you said is true, and they can revoke licenses, and other things also. You cannot practice medicine without a license, and in that way, all doctors and nurses have their genitals in a vice already.

I don't like it at all, personally. One can be punished for stepping or saying things 'out of line'.

Doctors may have once had some control over healthcare in the US, but any control that the average doctor or nurse has now is minimal, and purposefully limited. They have been disenfranchised.

Blaming the doctors is actually counter productive. Front line healthcare workers are just 'fodder' these days. People need to look above and beyond to find the truly guilty parties for root causes leading to our currently predatory healthcare system.
edit on 23-8-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: changed. two. words.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Also take into account that people can be cowards and don't want to lose what little they managed to make.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Or

Maybe

Just maybe

You're wrong, and the NINE MILLION doctors aren't?

xD You people are just walking satire; it's too easy.
edit on 23-8-2021 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You realise post was somewhat satirical right?

a reply to: fencesitter85

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Where is all the proof that About nine million doctors did complete research and lab studies on COVID19 to reach their own conclusions ?

Maybe it's the mass hysteria groupthink sheep complex again !!πŸ˜ƒ

Ah, Xuenchen. This sounds like that mass hysteria Qanon groupthink sheep complex again.

Remember last year when you made endless smirking comments about how Trump was definitely going to get a second term? Remember? Huh? Do ya buddy? Remember how absolutely certain you were champ?

Yeah, same situation here.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
You realise post was somewhat satirical right?

Aw man I blew it! I'm so used to reading serious threads like this on here that I took it at face value πŸ˜†. Hands up, my bad! Having read on a bit, you've played a blinder and as usual, they have nothing of any substance to overturn your logic.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You are not the first person to jump on it thinking it's legit.

That's what's happened to this place sadly, it does not look out of place as a serious statement does it.

Remember, if Walters winking make sure your thinking

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join