It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About nine million doctors are either corrupt, negligent, cowards or a combination of all three

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I could be wrong with this figure bit the internet seems to think that there's around 9.2 million doctors worldwide. Apparently there's over a million in India so that figure could be pretty accurate.

If covid 19 is not as it seems as some people suggest then that means over 9 million doctors are either complicit in this deception or too dumb to realise they are being lied to.

Given that being a doctor is a pretty complex job that requires several years of academic study to do I'm guessing that the majority are complicit as opposed to feeble minded.

I guess you could say that doctors work in vary varied fields so not all of them would have the knowledge to understand the complexity of covid 19 but they should at least have some basic understanding, certainly more than the average man or woman on the street right?

That means they are either in on the plan or too scared to stand up for thier principals.

I'm appalled by the number of spineless cowards not telling the truth in all of this.

There's apparently over 18 million nurses as well, you'd think at least some of them would be clever enough to figure out they are being lied to.

They should be ashamed given the money they earn and the respect they get.

For shame doctors and nurses.

For shame.

Most doctors do what the medical authority tells them.
If they do not obey they are often fired, and or lose their license.
Here is a great compilation explaining just that.

www.bitchute.com...

The medical schools are also infiltrated and often do not properly train doctors.
There are 100s If not thousands of doctors that are speaking out about the lies of this event. All of them have been smeared and censored, which is why you probably haven’t heard of them. The American medical authority is currently negligent for not providing the doctors with the proper means to treat this virus. You mentioned India, well they were allowed to prescribe ivermectin to their patients. They’re prob a lot of good doctors over there.

Good doctors exhibit the following with this event IMO (not a MD):

The vast majority has no problem getting over this disease. Most don’t even have symptoms

Therapeutics like HCQ and ivermectin along with zinc vitamin d3 and C should be primary options for treatment.

Prior to administering experimental medical treatment, test people for a natural immunity.

Do not refuse treatment to those who chose not to get said experimental medical treatment.

Do not advocate quarantine of the healthy for the few who may be sick

First do no harm.

To answer your question in summary:
Some are heroes and question medical authority and then face the consequences (fear driven control)
Some know what’s going on and stay quiet because they have families to feed
Some just go along with whatever the medical authority their country tells them to do.
Some are dark doctors working with the cabal to help manufacture this psyop.
Some are willfully ignorant and do not want to face the truth.
Some are just lazy and don’t give a schit

edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Added link

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is so much twisting of evidence with this pandemic, I do not take advice from anyone unless I check it out properly. The Feds overseeing this are the worst deceivers of all. Doctors are stuck in the middle, our doctors are not giving vaccines unless the patients ask for them. They stay mute on this subject, and because of that, most people are going to the pharmacies and other places to get vaccines. These vaccines are not proven safe by standards we had just two years ago. How can we trust new technology without long term studies?

I only know a few doctors well enough to discuss this with, and I have not asked either one about their personal opinions on these mRNA vaccines. I was told it might not be a good idea for ME to get this vaccine by my doctor, but I never discussed his overall beliefs on these vaccines...I did not want to bring it up and possibly force him to tell a lie he might regret later on if something happened to me if I got the vaccine.

The Feds only exist in one country. The pandemic is across the planet.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So you say that hundreds of not thousands have spoken out?

Let's be generous and say 10,000 shall we?

That's about 99.9 percent on those figures so my comment stands.

For shame on them.
10,000 out of 9 million and the rest are too scared?

a reply to: SeventhChapter

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
It's that exotic supercar club.
How many in health industry are driving Lamborghinis, and Ferraris?

Lawyers driving Porsche, bmw, Mercedes Benz?

We choose our careers based on toy wish list.

There's a qualified exception to the rule in everything.

link   

These are people that have chosen to spend there working life helping

i quarantine not all went into it to help people. willing to bet most do it for the money. one of my old bosses sons went to med school, forget what kind of doctor he was going to be. anyway, not one month after he got done with school and all his other training, he turned down a staff job starting at 250,000 a year, my boss couldn't believe he turned it down.

link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

I'd imagine that over the past 18 months there's been enough of a reason to read up given that it's been the focus of the entire planet for all this time?

If it was my job and something of this magnitude came along I'd at least spend a bit of time looking into it, wouldn't you?

a reply to: xuenchen

They could do some research, they could speak up. But i bet they will rather keep their jobs.

Are you suggesting that they will lose their jobs by reporting accurately?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

*yawn* take an absurd stance then double or triple down on it kudos you win... but tell you what ill play.

I am not anti-vaccine I just want to be able to make an informed decision the WHO, the CDC and the politicians have done a piss poor job of getting information out to us that we can understand and make an informed decision.

If your default stance is trust us take it or else you will run into a lot of people that balk based purely off the hard sell, its in their dna.

Using an immunologist as the end all be all of this virus and saying you cant question ANYTHING that is being said, well see my point above, it has a tendency to trigger some people to tilt the other way.

The fact that even DoD is trying to strong arm the FDA into approving one so they can mandate it, or they will use the president to waive a law brought into effect because of things like the Tuskegee experiments and when asked why they just say trust us, raises more questions than it solves.

the fact they refuse to be honest about things is what raises red flags with people, most are not anti-vaccine they just want the honest truth.

So till then, I will wait on Nova Vax you will not be able to shame me, because apparently without taking great precautions or wearing a mask or two or three I apparently have no antibodies despite working alongside people that were diagnosed with it.

Oh and the last thing, its really disingenuous to ignore the fact that the CDC banned elective procedures (how hospitals make money), then gave guidance that if you believe a patient had covid you can mark it covid death and they would get paid.

addendum to my last, just saw my neurosurgeon he was telling me the hospital he works in has banned elective procedures again... not because they are swamped with cases of covid he told me they have 60ish in beds. But they dont have nurses, once the hospital mandated the vaccines a good chunk of them said piss off and went to find a new employer. So they dont have the nurses needed to man everything, but go ahead and keep clutching your pearls and crying on that moral highroad and ignore that people can have legitimate questions and not be anti-vaccine.

ETA: but all that gets reported is hospital overwhelmed.

edit on 21-8-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Over 9 million of them?

There's a few "whistle blowers" but that's a lot of people all keeping absolutely silent isn't it?

a reply to: XipeTotex

Its the same in all aspects of life, like a couple of years ago someone in my hometown started stabbing some guy at a buss stop, all of the people who were standing there just watched, did nothing, some left. Kinda the same thing happening. We just watch it all happen.

Have you thought about what you would do in that situation? Most people would not even be sure that it wasn't some sort of act with fake props. Definitely, if they evaluated that they are unarmed and could not have intervened successfully, they would not insert themselves into the violence.

And did the perpetrator get caught? Someone did something about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Most doctors aren't doing the deep dive into the issues. They are just parroting what they've been told.

While doctors are intelligent, I think you over estimate that intelligence along with their ability to think logically. Many of my neighbors are medical professionals of all kinds - surgeons, pathologist, ER docs, pediatricians. In my discussions with them on numerous issues, I can tell you they are about as dumb as most people in many ways.

There were quite a few docs who came out and said that the lockdowns were misguided and that the bureaucrats were over stating the risks. However, they were summarily shut down. Do we really need to start bringing up the examples. It doesn't take many to start seeing their livelihood threatened to convince others to just shut up and go along even if they feel deep down it is all BS.

I know for fact my kids pediatrician thinks all this stuff is overblown. However, she also has a business to protect. Many parents are so brainwashed at this point, even if she comes out an says you don't have to worry, the parents aren't going to listen because you have the MSM constantly blasting fear mongering headlines freaking them out.

This isn't a situation where there is some grand conspiracy with 9 million doctors all in on it. It is mass hysteria supported by propaganda. Few people take the time to actually look behind the curtain.
edit on 21-8-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'd imagine that over the past 18 months there's been enough of a reason to read up given that it's been the focus of the entire planet for all this time?

If it was my job and something of this magnitude came along I'd at least spend a bit of time looking into it, wouldn't you?
a reply to: xuenchen

They could do some research, they could speak up. But i bet they will rather keep their jobs.

Yes,I think this is the crux of the matter. They likely have all or some of the following: mortgages personal and/or business, staff to keep employed, wife/husband/kids to keep sheltered and fed, fear of losing their license, fear of being outed by their peers and community. Also, due to specialized education may not have enough other skills to jump career and may feel that if they speak up and lose license they deny patients all sorts of other care. They also won't likely have a lifelong interest in conspiracy that makes them easily able to connect the dots so they are truly believing the media/trickle down from governing bodies. Ultimately, most got into the field to help others and feel they are doing so by following mandates. Just because they have medical education doesn't mean they are educated to see the big picture. Most people can't face it due to personal psychology, doctors included.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Most people, including doctors, do not take a serious look into alternative information. They've been indoctrinated against doing so, and therefore believe in the mainstream story.

Fear and pride plays a big part in this, because if they were to look into it and found out that they'd been lied to, it would potentially mean that their professional career has a foundation of deception

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Watch this video. Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz getting slammed... listen to what they said and the reaction. This is why Doctors aren't speaking out.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Money has become the addictive candy of Doctors

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600
Most people, including doctors, do not take a serious look into alternative information. They've been indoctrinated against doing so, and therefore believe in the mainstream story.

Fear and pride plays a big part in this, because if they were to look into it and found out that they'd been lied to, it would potentially mean that their professional career has a foundation of deception

Good point.
The enormity of the guilt would be overbearing for most doctors. So ignorance is bliss.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
But if this information is so easy to see and understand how did they not spot it all a mile off?

You've got regular folks here all the time talking about spike proteins and CT cycles in PCR and all that stuff so if they can find all this information and then thoroughly comprehend it enough to make an informed decision how come these so called professional doctors can't?

That's why I said they must all be in on it.

a reply to: shasta9600

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Remember these guys. Look at the propaganda against them.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is so much twisting of evidence with this pandemic, I do not take advice from anyone unless I check it out properly. The Feds overseeing this are the worst deceivers of all. Doctors are stuck in the middle, our doctors are not giving vaccines unless the patients ask for them. They stay mute on this subject, and because of that, most people are going to the pharmacies and other places to get vaccines. These vaccines are not proven safe by standards we had just two years ago. How can we trust new technology without long term studies?

I only know a few doctors well enough to discuss this with, and I have not asked either one about their personal opinions on these mRNA vaccines. I was told it might not be a good idea for ME to get this vaccine by my doctor, but I never discussed his overall beliefs on these vaccines...I did not want to bring it up and possibly force him to tell a lie he might regret later on if something happened to me if I got the vaccine.

The Feds only exist in one country. The pandemic is across the planet.

Automatic mass hysteria and MSM sheep herding 😧

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Same percentages of judges in America are corrupt or cowards too.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

I’m guessing you haven’t imaged a COVID patient post mortem. That kind of changes the dynamic, we do at least 1 a week and most just want the actually autopsy or decline it completely.

I’m not a doctor, I’m a medical research associate scientist, training to move up higher. My focus is the lungs, heart, and vasculature with a speciality on infectious diseases. I do work with doctors and PhDs plus other scientists and health care professionals who are in the same boat you are regarding how we view those with vaccine hesitancy. We make fun of it and those spreading and believing the anti vaccine stuff.

I’m sure there is truth to both sides but what is more concerning and what we should instead be focusing on is the division that now exists between our two groups and the detrimental impacts it will have in the future.

They’ve successfully achieved their goal, division and infighting amongst the populace while doing whatever the heck it is they have set out to do.

That’s what you do? You make fun of the people who choose not to take the experimental medical treatment that they do not need, which is slowly being forced on people? Nothing worse than an arrogant research scientist who thinks he knows better than everyone else, mocking those useless eaters...if you do autopsies, refute Dr Cole a board certified pathologist with his own lab here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
99.9 percent of judges in the US are corrupt or cowards?

You guys need to deal with that.

That's a real problem you've got there.

a reply to: carewemust

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join