It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Save Estimated 279,000 Lives in USA

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: nonspecific
Two people both suggest Dunning -Kruger but you know perfectly well they are both totally wrong about that right?

Ummm... yes?

Let me get this straight...

You think that just because two rando online people I don't know diagnose me with something without having a single solitary clue about me, or knowingly anything meaningful the topic under discussion, I should ... what, be concerned, or something?

That is really funny!

If it walks like a duck.......etc. The clue is in your posts.

You seem pretty free with your opinions about other posters, mind.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Do you agree fully with the above statements?

Maybe not fully, but mostly, yes, I do.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So, how long before you say something relevant?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So is he the originator of this line of thinking or is there a more well known proponent of it?

I'd enjoy taking a look at some more info and evidence of you can direct me to the relevant sources please.

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So, how long before you say something relevant?

Perhaps when you post something relevant that is not based on your "beliefs" or that is not Pseudo Science. At Uni I had to take a wild card subject. It was, Pseudo Science.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Perhaps when you post something relevant that is not based on your "beliefs" or that is not Pseudo Science. At Uni I had to take a wild card subject. It was, Pseudo Science.

I already knew you were well versed in pseudo-science because you are a pro-vaxxer.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I already knew you were well versed in pseudo-science because you are a pro-vaxxer.

But I don't urge others to have it. I just call bs when I see it.

You were asked nicely to post some relevant sources. Any chance of your doing so instead of snarky posts?

edit on 9-7-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Any sources then?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ever since this vaccine came out people have been saying "it doesn't stop you from getting it, you just don't get as sick"
Now its summer in the states, and a virus that doesn't like heat and sunshine is having a hard time of it, all of a sudden the vaccine stops you from getting it?! maybe...maybe not who knows really.
I guess it also helps to drop the numbers from January if you change how you count the numbers on Jan 20th

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So is he the originator of this line of thinking or is there a more well known proponent of it?

No idea who may have been the original originator, but now? Millions of sane, rational people.

I'd enjoy taking a look at some more info and evidence of you can direct me to the relevant sources please.

No you wouldn't, you're only looking for more things to ridicule to make yourself feel more comfortable in your delusions.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Any sources then?

For...?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Why would I ridicule it if it make sense?

I'd only be able to ridicule something if it was full of glaring faults and psudoscince right?

Of it's backed up with lots of evidence and real world trials then I'm all for it l.

No idea who may have been the original originator, but now? Millions of sane, rational people.

No you wouldn't, you're only looking for more things to ridicule to make yourself feel more comfortable in your delusions.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Why would I ridicule it if it make sense?

First, you have to have some sense to make sense of things. You obviously don't, so...

I'd only be able to ridicule something if it was full of glaring faults and psudoscince right?

The problem is, your definition of 'pseudo-science' is if it is published anywhere but the Washington Post or televised on CNN/MSDNC.

Of it's backed up with lots of evidence and real world trials then I'm all for it l.

You mean the kind of evidence Fauci used to proclaim HCQ and Ivermectin as not just worthless but dangerous for treating COVID?

Sorry, you are incapable of rational thought right now. Maybe, just maybe, when the big reveal happens, you'll survive. I hope so.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Amen to that.

They don’t even know which lies to believe, the narrative changes but the unquestionable belief remains.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Let’s see what the winter brings before we get all excited about the successful vaccine rollout.

You already have a prepared excuse for the inevitable repeat of increase deaths and further lockdowns. It’s the variants everyone, we all need another vaccine. Rinse and repeat every winter. The cash cow that keeps on giving.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm already expecting it to be a bad winter.

Your inability to understand how viruses and vaccines and pandemics work is what hinders you in the understanding the whole situation.

Just remember, your inability to understand something is not a valid argument against it.

originally posted by: Grenade

Let’s see what the winter brings before we get all excited about the successful vaccine rollout.

You already have a prepared excuse for the inevitable repeat of increase deaths and further lockdowns. It’s the variants everyone, we all need another vaccine. Rinse and repeat every winter. The cash cow that keeps on giving.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Considering this is unprecedented in our lifetime I’m surprised you have the gall to suggest you somehow understand the mechanisms of a pandemic.

Our response is also exceptional and unique.

If you’re expecting similar death this year why are you advocating vaccines? I think I know the answer.

Climb off that horse Mr know it all.

edit on 10/7/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I said I'm expecting it not that it's definitely going to happen.

Here in the UK we have a pretty decent vaccine uptake but given the vaccine only helps to combat the virus combined with ending of social restrictions and the likelihood of huge public backlash if we implement them again and the continuing mutations plus most recognised sources saying it will be bad it's only reasonable to expect it.

My job involves dealing with covid and my contract was until August, it's recently been extended until next May so again that's an indication.

I'm expecting more cases these days but can't comment on mortality as that's out of my understanding.

Yes we will be partially vaccinated but I'm predicting there will be far more cases due to more social interaction.

More cases less severe.

It really depends on vaccine uptake in the younger demographics and how variants respond.

Considering this is unprecedented in our lifetime I’m surprised you have the gall to suggest you somehow understand the mechanisms of a pandemic.

Our response is also exceptional and unique.

If you’re expecting similar death this year why are you advocating vaccines? I think I know the answer.

Climb off that horse Mr know it all.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I can actually agree with some of that.

Time will tell on vaccines, we need a few years data to draw any real conclusions.

What i do know is if you give governments an inch they will take a mile.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm not a scientist as you may have guessed, I certainly don't understand the in depth workings of mRNA vaccines bit I'll make a bet with you if you like.

I bet that if we both come back here in say 3 years time and look at what was said that the vast majority of predictions about vaccine issues and deaths will not have happened.

Right now there's a lot going on and lots of people are scared. We are having to put our trust in a lot of people we have good reason to be wary of.

It's understandable that people are wary but I think that there's so many scientists and doctors involved in so many different methods of combating the pandemic they can't all be corrupted and lying to us.

The government's of the world will try to take advantage of the pandemic on some ways as that's in their nature but not on the scale people are suggesting.

Meet me in the summer of 2024 back here and we will talk again.

I can actually agree with some of that.

Time will tell on vaccines, we need a few years data to draw any real conclusions.

What i do know is if you give governments an inch they will take a mile.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join