It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Save Estimated 279,000 Lives in USA

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm not going to do anything about it.

I'm in no position to take on the CCP.

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: nonspecific
Has that ever worked in the history of debate?

Has anyone when confronted with a fringe theory and questioned it been told to wake the # up and instantly changed their entire opinion on the subject?

I'll be honest and say it's never worked on me, even when someone has put it in capital letters and used exclamations marks and emojis.

Not even when they have also called me a sheeple.

You might want to rethink your approach.

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

But it's by Chinese scientists and no one trusts China these days do they?

China is more evil than the leftists right?

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Yeah, that's so far out of my ability to understand it made me dizzy.

Is this actual proof or a study that shows it could be that needs more research to confirm it?

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit
a reply to: nonspecific

I actually read the studies.

"We administered a pseudovirus expressing S protein (Pseu-Spike) to Syrian hamsters intratracheally. Lung damage was apparent in animals receiving Pseu-Spike, revealed by thickening of the alveolar septa and increased infiltration of mononuclear cells (Figure [A]). "

Source: www.ahajournals.org...

Long story short. It's not good.

The CCP are the leftists.

You really need to wake the f#k up cos you're in a slumber boy.

Open your f#ing eyes.
I hear what you are saying, nevertheless it’s a fact that communism is a left leaning ideology. What are you going to do about that?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bugman82

They changed the PCR testing parameters to make the numbers look better.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Bugman82
www.commonwealthfund.org...

A new study shows that approximately 279,000 lives have been saved so far by the vaccines in the USA. Overall death rates have also plummeted compared to last year since the vaccine rollout. I'm confused as to why people are still buying into vaccine fear narratives when they are clearly working so well.

Don't know. I'm just glad there are enough people scared of coronavirus that they'd take the unproven vaccination. I can watch LSU with a full capacity stadium again.

I wonder how many lives a flu vaccine has saved. I wonder how many lives the rotovirus vaccine has saved. I wonder how many lives the diphtheria vaccine has saved. Oh, yeah, nobody knows that, just like nobody knows how many lives some crackpot quickly pushed vaccine has saved, but we do know there have been lots of deaths and tons of serious side effects. You can get the vaccine, I'll take my chances without it. I'd rather have the coronavirus than the side effects that come with the vaccine.

I suppose you also have no clue how many lives were saved by the smallpox vaccine either.

How many deaths from the vaccine as opposed to deaths from Covid, please?

Absolutely sick of the ignorance on here.

What ignorance? You helped prove my point. Nobody knows so why even try to attempt to tell people how many "lives have been saved" unless it's simply for political purposes to make people want to take the vaccine? You're clueless as to how those stats are determined.

"Oh hey, that guy has the vaccine, chances are he would have most likely gotten coronavirus and died, we'll count him in our stats."

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Bugman82
www.commonwealthfund.org...

A new study shows that approximately 279,000 lives have been saved so far by the vaccines in the USA. Overall death rates have also plummeted compared to last year since the vaccine rollout. I'm confused as to why people are still buying into vaccine fear narratives when they are clearly working so well.

Don't know. I'm just glad there are enough people scared of coronavirus that they'd take the unproven vaccination. I can watch LSU with a full capacity stadium again.

I wonder how many lives a flu vaccine has saved. I wonder how many lives the rotovirus vaccine has saved. I wonder how many lives the diphtheria vaccine has saved. Oh, yeah, nobody knows that, just like nobody knows how many lives some crackpot quickly pushed vaccine has saved, but we do know there have been lots of deaths and tons of serious side effects. You can get the vaccine, I'll take my chances without it. I'd rather have the coronavirus than the side effects that come with the vaccine.

I suppose you also have no clue how many lives were saved by the smallpox vaccine either.

How many deaths from the vaccine as opposed to deaths from Covid, please?

Absolutely sick of the ignorance on here.

What ignorance? You helped prove my point. Nobody knows so why even try to attempt to tell people how many "lives have been saved" unless it's simply for political purposes to make people want to take the vaccine? You're clueless as to how those stats are determined.

"Oh hey, that guy has the vaccine, chances are he would have most likely gotten coronavirus and died, we'll count him in our stats."

Nice straw man

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I think that's a fair point regarding long term effects of vaccines. However, covid can also result in long term effects i believe. Plus you can die from covid.

Mass vaccinations will overall keep the population healthier. However, i can see why individuals don't want to risk the chance of a side effect from the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I get that stats aren't perfect, but mass vaccinations greatly reduce infection numbers. And a small portion of infected die from covid. Therefore, less infected means less deaths. AKA.. "lives have been saved"

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Did the total deaths avoided already subtract the 10,000 people in the US whose deaths are officially directly attributed to the vaccines, or should we cross those out ourselves?

Sourcd: www.openvaers.com...

edit on 12-7-2021 by SentientBunnySuit because: Even more evidence found

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Interesting how that data is showing not even the flu shots are that as concerning for the past 40 years.
edit on 12-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Interesting how that data is showing not even the flu shots are that as concerning for the past 40 years.

I know, right? COVID-19 officially killed about 1 in 2000 globally. The vaccines themselves are officially killing 1 in 15,000 and have only been around half as long.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
In the US, you are officially more likely to be killed by the COVID-19 vaccine than murdered with a gun.

Gun deaths in 2019 ex suicide: 1 in 22,000
COVID-19 vaccine deaths in US to date: 1 in 15,000

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Do you have links to verify the claim that vaccine deaths are 1 in 15000?

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I know, right? COVID-19 officially killed about 1 in 2000 globally. The vaccines themselves are officially killing 1 in 15,000 and have only been around half as long.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

ourworldindata.org...
159M fully vaccinated in US.

10K COVID-19 vaccine morbidity events recorded in VAERS
www.openvaers.com...

1 in 15,000

edit on 12-7-2021 by SentientBunnySuit because: Am bad spllr

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Have these deaths been directly attributed to the vaccine or are these deaths that occured after they had had the vaccine?

Here on the UK we have the yellow card system which I assume is similar but there's a difference in someone dying because of the vaccine and dying after the vaccine.

ourworldindata.org...

www.openvaers.com...

1 in 15,000

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Have these deaths been directly attributed to the vaccine or are these deaths that occured after they had had the vaccine?

Here on the UK we have the yellow card system which I assume is similar but there's a difference in someone dying because of the vaccine and dying after the vaccine.

ourworldindata.org...

www.openvaers.com...

1 in 15,000

VAERS is an imperfect system in that while it is reviewed and isn't anonymous, anyone can access it, though it's generally healthcare providers submitting reports. It unfortunately is the only adverse reaction database we have in the US' McHealthcare system.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here in the UK the yellow card system is for adverse reactions and is by the people themselves so it's really hard to actually determine anything from it.

ourworldindata.org...

www.openvaers.com...

1 in 15,000

VAERS is an imperfect system in that while it is reviewed and isn't anonymous, anyone can access it, though it's generally healthcare providers submitting reports. It unfortunately is the only adverse reaction database we have in the US' McHealthcare system.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Here in the UK the yellow card system is for adverse reactions and is by the people themselves so it's really hard to actually determine anything from it.

ourworldindata.org...

www.openvaers.com...

1 in 15,000

We have a similar situation in the US. However, any healthcare employee who receives a report of an adverse event and fails to report it can be fined and possibly imprisoned, and pharmaceutical companies in the US and UK are audited quarterly, so there is definitely incentive for accurate reporting. Even if off by 20% it is a terrifying statistic for a cure that still leaves up to a 10% chance of catching the disease anyway.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Making your body prodcuce the spike protein will prove to be one of the most negligent endeavors ever.

You are welcome to your opinion.

But be aware that the spike protein is produced for a very short period of time. It is also destroyed by the antibodies which result, as the paper you linked points out.
edit on 7/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

ourworldindata.org...

www.openvaers.com...

1 in 15,000

People keep trying to use this for covid its not updated enough and was never meant to handle a pandemic. What you should be using is CDC data its their job to keep track of pandemics its what they do.

They have a database they set up in fact they even have a smartphone app you can download after getting the vaccine to help you report symptoms you may have.

here are all the reports available

covid.cdc.gov...-home

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Making your body prodcuce the spike protein will prove to be one of the most negligent endeavors ever.

But be aware that the spike protein is produced for a very short period of time. It is also destroyed by the antibodies which result, as the paper you linked points out.

For how long? Most vaccine related deaths occur in less than 3 days. My point is that 1. Protein subunit vaccines are just as effective, 2. have already completed clinical trials and 3. don't require your body to produce any synthetic spike proteins, just like all traditional vaccines. I'm all for those vaccines. Why can't I choose one of those instead? Or even better, I'm already betting my life that I won't catch COVID-19 a second time, why isn't that scientifically supported, well understood fact good enough? If it's not, the only people at risk are the other unvaccinated riff-raff like me.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It isn't exactly the same as the one on covid either they made it inert it cant attack cells. I used this think of a rose it can hurt you until you cut off its thorns then its just a flower.

Corona gets its name from the spikes it uses to infect cells looks like a crown. In the vaccine what they did instead of making this crown what the researchers did was create a pseudovirus – a protein shell with spike proteins but no viral RNA inside. Therefore these pseudoviruses are unable to actually infect cells or replicate. The point was to isolate as much as possible the effects of the spike proteins themselves.

In other words it doesnt even have the spikes like a rose without a thorn.
edit on 7/12/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join