It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines Save Estimated 279,000 Lives in USA

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My only guess is it's a very drunk Canadian trying to say go tigers in a sports team kind of way?

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: nonspecific
You have facts and figures to back that up right?

Otherwise it's just pointless and some non words at the end.

originally posted by: freeradical1
there is no vaccine,it has saved no one,killed and injured many geaux tigahs
a reply to: Bugman82

You don't need to know what those words mean.

They are beyond your reasoning.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
But it's by Chinese scientists and no one trusts China these days do they?

China is more evil than the leftists right?

Yeah, that's so far out of my ability to understand it made me dizzy.

Is this actual proof or a study that shows it could be that needs more research to confirm it?

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit
a reply to: nonspecific

I actually read the studies.

"We administered a pseudovirus expressing S protein (Pseu-Spike) to Syrian hamsters intratracheally. Lung damage was apparent in animals receiving Pseu-Spike, revealed by thickening of the alveolar septa and increased infiltration of mononuclear cells (Figure [A]). "

Source: www.ahajournals.org...

Long story short. It's not good.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Bugman82
a reply to: neutronflux

Clearly, throughout the pandemic there have been waves of infection. These studies account for these based on locations in other parts of the world, new variants, etc.

Other words. Not a real number, based on cherry picked scenarios.

Got it.

What is this all about…

European holidays could be off limits to 5m Britons given Indian-made AstraZeneca jab

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Or this

Some people got saline shots instead of COVID vaccine at a North Carolina Walgreens

www.charlotteobserver.com...

Patients receive saline shots instead of COVID-19 vaccine doses in Sauk Centre
By Courtney Godfrey Published March 16Updated March 17 FOX 9

www.fox9.com...

Im curious as to what you think this proves? the vaccine has not been approved by the EU yet so isn't recognized. And we have a pharmacist that was supposed to mix the vaccine with saline as required made a mistake and didnt actually mix the vaccine but instead just gave them a straight saline injection. To me, that just says they didn't properly train their employee and only caught it when they were required to report. Every vaccine is numbered and they have to say when it was used having more customers than you used vaccines told them they gave saline shots.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

"We administered a pseudovirus expressing S protein (Pseu-Spike) to Syrian hamsters intratracheally. Lung damage was apparent in animals receiving Pseu-Spike, revealed by thickening of the alveolar septa and increased infiltration of mononuclear cells (Figure [A]). "

Yes the spike proteins can do damage when they are the virus. Thats why they are their to rip in to cells. But what you fail to understand is the mRNA do not create exact copies of the spike protein. Think of a rose it has thorns cut the thorns off your safe. They did the same with the vaccine it still has the protein just rendered harmless. The spike protein from the vaccine cannot enter a cell.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Is this actual proof or a study that shows it could be that needs more research to confirm it?

The CCP are the leftists.

You really need to wake the f#k up cos you're in a slumber boy.

Open your f#ing eyes.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Yes the spike proteins can do damage when they are the virus. Thats why they are their to rip in to cells. But what you fail to understand is the mRNA do not create exact copies of the spike protein. Think of a rose it has thorns cut the thorns off your safe. They did the same with the vaccine it still has the protein just rendered harmless. The spike protein from the vaccine cannot enter a cell.

Did you not read the study? It was a study of a pseudo-spike protein like the mRNA vaccines generate. There's not enough lipstick in the world to put on this pig. The vaccines are capable of documented, studied, and peer reviewed harm. You can say they don't, but you'd just be lying.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is all I need to know about your post....it was the first thing I checked ... of course it’s Soros www.cwamgroup.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Did you not read the study?

Did you?

Although these findings need to be confirmed with the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the future study, it seems paradoxical that ACE2 reduction by S protein would decrease the virus infectivity, thereby protecting endothelium. However, a dysregulated renin-angiotensin system due to ACE2 reduction may exacerbate endothelial dysfunction, leading to endotheliitis. Collectively, our results suggest that the S protein-exerted EC damage overrides the decreased virus infectivity. This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury.

The vaccines induce the generation of antibodies. Right?

edit on 7/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hm we shall see about "antibodies" part.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

What are you talking about?

The mRNA vaccines induce the production of antibodies against the spike protein, specifically. That's how they work.

edit on 7/12/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Has that ever worked in the history of debate?

Has anyone when confronted with a fringe theory and questioned it been told to wake the # up and instantly changed their entire opinion on the subject?

I'll be honest and say it's never worked on me, even when someone has put it in capital letters and used exclamations marks and emojis.

Not even when they have also called me a sheeple.

You might want to rethink your approach.

Open your f#ing eyes.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

To be fair, Phage knows his stuff when it comes to down to cold hard science. He's like the ATS version of Spock, not that I'm saying logisticians are always correct.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Vaccines saves who from what?

Easy to save someone from something that doesn't exist.

www.fluoridefreepeel.ca...

If you can prove SARS-COV-2 exists and causes a disease called COVID-19, then please do share.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That you have a fictitious number based on cherry picked data with no way to validate the data inputs.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The mRNA shots must first induce the production of the spike protein itself, SO THAT the body will produce antibodies against the protein. Because the spike protein itself is toxic, the plan seems almost diabolical.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Did you not read the study?

Did you?

Although these findings need to be confirmed with the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the future study, it seems paradoxical that ACE2 reduction by S protein would decrease the virus infectivity, thereby protecting endothelium. However, a dysregulated renin-angiotensin system due to ACE2 reduction may exacerbate endothelial dysfunction, leading to endotheliitis. Collectively, our results suggest that the S protein-exerted EC damage overrides the decreased virus infectivity. This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury.

The vaccines induce the generation of antibodies. Right?

As I noted in my post. I acknowledge the current vaccines work, they just do so in a ham-fisted way that leaves a high risk of dangerous second order effects.

Making your body prodcuce the spike protein will prove to be one of the most negligent endeavors ever.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Have you ever considered that it may not have been negligent, but deliberate?

This was a planned event, with goals being $ and other considerations.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What are you talking about?

The mRNA vaccines induce the production of antibodies against the spike protein, specifically. That's how they work.

antibodies against the spike protein, specifically. That's how they work

This has being tried with SARS,a virus similar with Covid.Your basically repeating the same things gov health officials are repeating what they have being told to say.

I am sure those mRNA creates antibodies against the spike protein but they also can produce something else...
Again i am not the one whose going to play russian roulette to find out.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

If there actually is graphene oxide in the shot, as the Spaniards have found, all the more reason not to take the toxic injection.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Has that ever worked in the history of debate?

Has anyone when confronted with a fringe theory and questioned it been told to wake the # up and instantly changed their entire opinion on the subject?

I'll be honest and say it's never worked on me, even when someone has put it in capital letters and used exclamations marks and emojis.

Not even when they have also called me a sheeple.

You might want to rethink your approach.

Open your f#ing eyes.
I hear what you are saying, nevertheless it’s a fact that communism is a left leaning ideology. What are you going to do about that?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join